[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal? Post contacts. I want to use your remaining life force

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Suicidal?
Post contacts.
I want to use your remaining life force for something good.
>>
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
If it's not from actual physical illness:

You_are_weak@don'tcontactme.pls
>>
>>24680159
I bet you're a ponyfag too. Otherwise you would've overlooked this thread.
>>
if you think suicide will take you to ponyville maybe you should go through with it
>>
23 male here

I self harm, drink heavily from time to time but haven't really noticed my anxiety because of how busy I normally am. I attempted once before but obviously my method didn't work. Also I was talking to some anon on kik and cut their first letter of their name on my arm. Apparently that's creepy.
>>
>>24680097
Sounds creepy as fuck but oh well kik is i_dont_know12. Feel free to raid my kik.
>>
>>24682359
I really want to meet you, message me if you have Skype x0x0angeliquex0x0
>>
>>24680173
I think we share the same email?
>>
Hmm, I'm gonna take the bait, also wanna talk with you >>24682359

Kik: theranova
>>
any girls here thinking about doing it, holla at ya boi first. let me get a crack at that cooter before you go. thank you.
>>
>>24682785
No Skype
>>24682959
Sent a message
>>
File: 1463049384438.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463049384438.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
Been thinking about it off and on for years, curious what this is about though.
Life has gone to shit this year, 24, feeling like a failure most days, been drinking a lot lately, I've got life insurance so if I wrapped my car around a tree or something it would help my family out a lot.

Kik: IscariotRising
>>
i fucked up my life doing heroin and xanax! there is a lot more but that is pretty much the gist of it. i'm 28 and things seem to just get worse and worse/ i have quit eveverything even drinking for 6 months but it doesn't seem to be getting better
>>
m/20/US Thought about offing it multiple time and really don't see any point in continuing.
Discord: PiggyToes907 Email: [email protected]
>>
Been thinking about committing suicide since I was 10 years old. I tried a few times but as you can see I was on successful. But the next time I will be successful Kik me if anyone wants to talk chubbyguy1980
>>
>>24680097
20/m, planning on renting a handgun and shooting myself at a gun range on new years. skype is justbosslikethat.
>>
None of you are old enough, nor are you in such a desolate situation, that turning your life around is impossible.

Please, do not kill yourself. There are people who can help. Contact them.

>>24684114
Why would you do such a thing?
>>
>>24684139
The fact of the matter is that even if I went to my doctor, and took whatever pills he gave me, and went to whatever therapist he reccommended, and then did everything that motherfucker said I should do, I'm never going to fully return to being who I used to be. I'm never going to get back all the wasted time and potential I had in my childhood and teenage years. This illness runs in my family, even my mom and uncle still struggle with it after decades. I watched my grandmother sink into depression for years before she finally died of cancer, to the point that she didn't even care about seeing the doctor or trying to maintain her failing health, and I know that if I live long enough, I'm just gonna do the same thing.
>>
Used to be honour roll in school until the doctor took me off dex, and everything went downhill from there. I'm a 26 year old dropout who can't afford to go back to school and can't compete in any fields I'm interested in without it. All I have wanted to do with my life for the past 5 years is to curl up somewhere warm and comfortable to close my eyes and never open them again. I have thrown away any chance at being wanted and cared about and I can't get them back, but I just can't stand the idea of leaving behind a mess to clean up for somebody else.

Kik is Silatuyok

Only use it here so whatever.

>>24684114
That would really ruin someone's day. Get a rifle and take it to the woods or something at least. It's one thing to find a body, but getting brain up your nose isn't cool and I wouldn't wish that on strangers.
>>
>>24680097
are you actually gonna use me for something or just be a cunt and tell me not to kill myself
>>
>>24684350
I know but I can't really get my hands on a gun any other way, I don't have the money. I'll try to do it facing away from others so I don't hit anyone with the ricochet but that's the best I can do
>>
Kik is beesleigh
>>
What do you want to use me for?
>>
Kik is ltb20. Plan on shooting myself next month. Shotguns are surprisingly cheap
>>
>>24687172
m? or f?
>>
>>24687954
m
>>
Say what you will, but I've always thought it would be interesting to take someone who wanted to off themselves and use them instead. You're dead on the inside anyway, might as well treat you like an object for my physical and emotional pleasure. Take away your name, tell you what to do everyday, and actually shower you with love the way one would love their dog or body pillow.
>>
File: dh.jpg (840KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
840KB, 1920x1080px
Anybody here English?

I'm planning on going full Elliot soon and a qt or a bro to do it with would be great.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.