[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone talk me out of suicide? Like.. Give me a fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: Fukawa.Touko.full.1594171.jpg (1MB, 1200x813px) Image search: [Google]
Fukawa.Touko.full.1594171.jpg
1MB, 1200x813px
Can someone talk me out of suicide? Like.. Give me a fucking reason to live. I lost the only thing that was making me happy. I'm a girl and that's all I've got going for me. I hate to add that in but nobody will talk to me otherwise.
[email protected]
Or just talk to me here, I don't care, I need someone to take my mind off things. I want to die. I really want to die. But I don't want to die like this.
>>
>>24678226
>I lost the only thing that was making me happy.
Friend? Lover? Pet?
>>
Call suicide hotline if you have that option
>>
Troubleshooting 101:
1: Have you stopped being a bitch?
>>
>>24678254
I don't know what to call it. I don't know what my true relationship with them was. Whatever it was, I fucked it up and it's gone.
>>24678263
They don't do much.
>>24678265
I've tried.
>>
>>24678265
OP, I feel like you'd get better help over on /adv/. The people here are scum, you probably know this by now
>>
>>24678274
Two words: Fuck /adv/. /soc/ is awful but /adv/ isn't much better.
>>
>>24678269
How old are you? Who was this person to you, do you really believe you'll never love again? This is only the first time you're going to be let down like this but you can survive and be a better person on the other side.
>>
>>24678289
I'm 18 years old, I'm turning 19 years old. I don't know who they were to me.. but I thought they were good, is all I can say. I don't know if I loved them. But they were the only thing that stayed consistent in my life, the only thing that was kind to me. I've been let down again and again, lied to and manipulated, used like a fucking toy that can just be thrown out the next day. I've about had it though. I can't handle it anymore.
>>
>>24678299
Please keep the little amount of hope you have in your heart alive
This world is shit - fact
Fucked up shit happens - fact
But there are so many amazing people in the world and you will surely meet many more to come yet....i feel how you feel but we must push against it to overcome the bad times
>>
>>24678317
Thank you for your kind words.
I have met many people that I thought were amazing- only to be manipulated and hurt. I give up on finding amazing people. And since I'll never find anyone else, I just want to end my life. I thrive off of other people.
>>
>>24678341
Is that your email addy at the top and i will email you??
I want to try to help...if i can
If i can help you in any way to feel better you can also help me lift out of what ever it is im in
>>
>>24678355
Yes, feel free to e-mail me. I may not be much help because of my current condition, but I'll try.
>>
>>24678364
You feeling better will lift me up, im a people person and if i can help 1 person then.....well lets just say i very much know where your heads at.
>>
The world is a shit fucked up place but you will get closure eventually humans as a race are fucked it but now and then you will find something to believe in and until then keep all of your hope something will come up
>>
>>24678413
Closure will be when I die. I'm never going to get closure while I'm alive. I'm pretty much alone. I believe in things that are impossible, or false. It ruins me in the end.
>>
Lonely planet..
>>
It's okay it'll get better op. Your still young. I know it's hard but if you keep trying you might find somthing so amazing in life. But you have to work hard and try to improve. So that one day when that oppurtunity arises you're ready. And won't mess it up.
>>
Find a reason to live besides a relationship or another person. It's unsustainable and foolish when you should be making personal development your priority. Better to learn that lesson now than years later. What do you like to do? What do you care about? Find something else consistent for your life, something fulfilling.
>>
Maybe try a fresh start in a new place? actually looking for a roommate here can email deets. current lease expires in about a month, might be able to help you move?
>>
>>24678226
do a flip while you're at it
>>
find a purpose, work at it until you turn to dust.
Also, do 50 push ups everyday, have lots of sex with fun people, and read a book once a week.

Pic is... quizzical.
>>
File: are you there.jpg (34KB, 509x292px) Image search: [Google]
are you there.jpg
34KB, 509x292px
OP?
>>
>>24678226
Find a cause and get behind it. We have the whole future to make our own if we are just willing to fight for it
>>
life is good blah blah blah
>>
>>24678226
Add me on kik @janhenksma
>>
>>24678299
ITT: Teenage Angst.

You're a teenager. Go away and come back in a decade if you are still depressed and suicidal. Then we'll talk.
>>
Maybe if you replied to people on Skype you'd -gasp-, have people to talk to. You fucking retard.
>>
>>24680042
Regardless of age or validity, feelings always feel real in the moment to the person feeling them, so don't just dismiss someone else's emotions because you've already lived through what they're experiencing. If anything, if you've actually dealt with depression or anxiety as a kid or a teen you should tell them that life will go on and they will get over it eventually. Feelings can't be instructed upon someone, you should aim to inspire hope in others if you want there to be one less snivelling brat on this planet, otherwise just fuck right off.

I'm not saying, by any means, that everyone should be pampered and protected from the world's pain, mind you. But if you're simply aiming to bring others down to try and make yourself feel superior, you're trash. Go do some good in the world instead.
>>
>>24680268
Amen, brother.
>>
>>24680268
Except they don't. The OP is far too young to even comprehend true depression and suicidal thoughts and is only going on a tangent based on their teenage angst thanks to hormonal changes.

In short, the OP has to grow the fuck up and stop being a crybaby. And you faggots should stop being beta providers to a child that isn't your own.

Participation Trophies were a mistake.
>>
Respond to my email and I could actually help. I'm the common potoo picture guy.
>>
>>24680663
I hope you understand that my mental illness is not just 'depression' or 'anxiety'. I'm a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and I was diagnosed as a child. My age has absolutely nothing to do with my feelings. Just because I happen to feel depressed at this age, doesn't mean that it's because I'm this age. Mental illness is not something you can "grow up" from. You obviously have never dealt with anything mental illness related in your life.
>>24680679
Sorry, I was out.
>>24680147
Maybe if you'd realize that even though I'm a sad, pathetic sack of shit, I still sleep and have responsibilities?
>>
>>24681303
Good on you op. Sounds like you got this. Wishing you the best! Gambatte~

You don't have to be so mean, even if in complete fairness, they started it.
>>
>>24681303
OP, I have platitudes galore, but it would help me to visuslize you and your environs. Can you please:

Describe yourself: race, height, weight, bust, dress size, hair color/length.

Socioeconomic status: work? School? Do you eat regularly? Do you drive?

Locality: whereabouts do you live? How many people live in your city? Are there large population centers nearby?

Sex: are you a virgin? If not, when did you first have sex? When did you last have sex? do you enjoy sex equally for pleasure and intimacy? When did you last masturbate?

Finally: are you under observation/supervision for your disorders?
>>
>>24681303

Apparently 12 hours asleep isn't enough then, so do everyone a favor and sleep an extra 6 and stop complaining you snowflake.
>>
>>24681383
I'm white, I'm 5'0, I'm about 115 pounds, D cup or so, I usually wear a small, I have long black hair.

I attend High School. I'm a year behind. I do not eat regularly for many reasons and from past struggles with anorexia that still affect me. I do not drive because I'm terrified of it.

I live in an area that's mildly populated. There's a very large city about 30-45 minutes away.

I'm a kissless, hugless virgin. I last masturbated a few months ago. I don't have anyone to think about, it feels too emotionless to touch myself alone.

I used to be practically a lab rat. I got out of that situation and now I have no way to get medical attention. My parents are the only ones who are supervising me, but they have no idea how I really feel.
>>
>>24681459
Do you have Discord? I can add you to my group. We're specifically designed for helping NEETs and shut ins with depression and the like. If you don't, you can just set up an account and get it through your browser or on your phone. It's quick and lightweight either way.

In the mean time, maybe I can help you with your predicament. What's troubling you?

(I also sent an email to you saying the same thing.)
>>
>>24681522

lol fuck off sunny you thirsty fat fuck
>>
>>24681562
We're not from any of the /soc/ NEET groups. I don't know who Sunny is
>>
>>24681459
>I'm white, I'm 5'0, I'm about 115 pounds, D cup or so, I usually wear a small, I have long black hair.
It is likely that you are physically attractive, so you will not be shunned instantly. This is a shallow benefit, but it will ease your ability to socialize.

>I attend High School. I'm a year behind.
You're fucked. You are in a pressure cooker. It will be better in a year or two. Oftentimes, the Spring is far better for HS Seniors when the Class realizes that there's no point to it anymore, and all the college acceptance letters are received. Good luck.

> I do not eat regularly for many reasons and from past struggles with anorexia that still affect me.
But you have the choice to eat well enough to nourish yourself. That's the most important point. I encourage you to drink a lot of water.

>I do not drive because I'm terrified of it.
LOL, as 18yo you are probably much more fit to drive that most of us old farts. Your terror must be rooted in something? Please elaborate.

>I live in an area that's mildly populated. There's a very large city about 30-45 minutes away.
Okay, good. You are not really isolated, except for being part of the High School gulag.

>I'm a kissless, hugless virgin. I last masturbated a few months ago. I don't have anyone to think about, it feels too emotionless to touch myself alone.
...you need to have an active fantasy life. Maybe your medications are too strong.

>I used to be practically a lab rat. I got out of that situation and now I have no way to get medical attention. My parents are the only ones who are supervising me, but they have no idea how I really feel.
Online chat groups may help you build the confidence and skills to engage your parents to help more; that's the simple, awkward solution.

Best of luck. Also, beware of predators (like myself, alas), but I think you should be aware of that already.
>>
>has the word despair in their email
>claims to be schizo and anorexic
are you/were vyro bait? did he btfo you or something? is that why youre sad?
>>
>>24678226
You still there anon?
>>
>>24681303
Oh, good. Then you're just the typical girl your age that thinks she has other problems because she wants to be different and special by way of looking pitiful.

Like I said, grow up. Maybe if your parents stopped being such liberal shills and could think for themselves that you aren't such a vulnerable snowflake, that you would have a proper head resting on your shoulders.

But no doubt they forced fed you some pills a retard in a lab coat prescribed to you just because their insurance is good and totally not because you legitimately have any issues.

Mental illness' are attributed to what you consume. Drugs fucked you up. Because of your parents poor parenting of raising you properly. Especially if taken at such an early age when your brain is only developing and is still developing for a few more years.
>>
>>24678226
Just fucking go play some video games. There's literally no point to killing yourself. Graduate highschool with the minimum requirements and then go to a community college. The only things you do in highschool that actually matter are getting your diploma and not getting arrested.

I recommend getting into an mmo or a moba that isn't league of legends. You want to find something to do that can get you into the flow state. Find something interesting to do when you're not busy being responsible.

As for the emotional thing perhaps you should look into getting a therapy pet. LDR is probably not your best option. That shit can really fuck you up. Honestly if you can afford even just a fish you should be a little bit better off. You should also start exercising too. It does actually make you feel a little bit better.

Lastly you should earn your own respect. I don't know one goes about doing that, but self respect is pretty important these days.

Best of luck.
>>
>>24683555
Do you know what paranoid schizoprenia is though?
>>
>>24678226
my current gf is complete garbage and seems to have started hating me and I want to dump her and get a better one

if you don't kill yourself you can come live with me as my 1950s housewaifu. we'll have adventures and inbetween those you'll cook and clean for me. I'll covered all the expenses. what do you say?
>>
>>24681522
NEET here interested in your discord server. can you share the link?
>>
>>24684563
https://discord.gg/dDyKz
>>
>>24681949
I can't say I'm physically attractive. I have been shunned all throughout my life for my appearance. I live being constantly ridiculed for it.
I'm not a HS senior, I'm a junior due to failing a year like I said. I already realize there's no point to it.
I have the choice to eat, but I don't. I eat the bare minimum I can. Maybe a single bite of something a day. I'm very malnourished and survive only off of supplement pills.
I was in a horrible wreck as a child, which hurt my real father terribly. (He has since recovered from what I know. I can only hope.) Since then I've drilled it into my head that driving is dangerous. I was also forced to drive when I was about 15 on extremely busy streets with no experience. It made me realize that I hated driving.
I'm not isolated from people technically, yea. It's still hard to meet people.
I do have fantasies, I think about lewd stuff and have desires, but I don't really touch myself to them since I feel too emotionless alone like I said. I have a very high libido, I don't think it's the meds.
Fuck my parents by the way. They're cunts who don't understand shit and actually refuse to help me.
>>24682008
We don't talk about Vyro. We really, really don't talk about Vyro. Not because I'm him, but because me and him used to be very good friends.. That was a while ago though, I'm over it.
>>24683555
I'm not taking this bait, but my parents are terrible and didn't raise me well at all, so you're right on that.
>>24683654
I don't want to go to college, and I've already been arrested. I have a criminal record. No school will accept me most likely.
I dislike MMOs and the like. I can never get into them. There's not much diversity. Many are P2W. I just can't get into them.
I actually have two pets and I love them to pieces, but they don't help me in the long run.
>>24684439
But maybe I'll end up the same as your current girlfriend?
>>
>>24678226
Go deep into the woods. Sit down. Breath.
Also give all your valuables to those that'd use it better
>>
>>24686575
I've emailed you three times and you haven't responded. I honestly thought you actually killed yourself. Please email me back, I relate to what you're going through and I just want to help
>>
>>24686575
will you? I guess that's up to you. if you can behave pleasantly I don't think we're going to have a problem

worst case scenario I fly you back to wherever you're from and find somebody else
>>
>>24678226
No, just fucking do it. If you really wanted to die, you would be dead.
>>
>>24686743
Fuck off, people like you are what's wrong with the world.
>>
File: Cooking dog.jpg (84KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
Cooking dog.jpg
84KB, 480x369px
>>24686575
Don't like MMOs huh. I feel you. Find something that's not pay to win that you like doing. Doesn't even have to be video games. Do you like coding? Have you ever tried coding?

It's actually not that hard to get into college. Just apply to a few community colleges. If they wont take you then I'm sure you can find a college that will take you because you have a pulse. That's not really a joke either. Some schools have no standards.

That being said there's nothing wrong with going to college. There are lots of ways to completely cheat the American Economy. If you're willing to follow through you'll be fine. Do you even need to support yourself?

Pets are a temporary fix that you can use literally forever.
>>
Yeah I can talk to you out of suicide.

You will not be able to do things you like when you are dead.

I got a gaming computer, now I want my lexus, So I cant die until I get my Lexus then I have both things I ever wanted!
>>
>>24686815
Am I wrong? Let's be honest. So many people that claim to be depressed or want to fucking die don't just do it because they're just looking for attention. If you need talking out of killing yourself then you've already established that you aren't going to do it. Once they understand that, we can work from there.

I'm sorry that just talking to someone who's looking for attention is going to make them come back because all of you hugbox-y idiots are going don't understand that it doesn't fix the problem. At least, give her something to think about as none of us can just give her a reason to live.
>>
File: 2013-06-17 22.09.16.jpg (1MB, 1840x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-17 22.09.16.jpg
1MB, 1840x2448px
>>24678269
>I don't know what to call it. I don't know what my true relationship with them was. Whatever it was, I fucked it up and it's gone.

I feel you because I'm living a "similar" situation. Lost a person very importan for me. she changed and pushed me away. She stoped talking. I can try to chitchat with her, but she stops answering fast and hides from me.

I lost my spark. My will to life. I only "keep going" thinking how sad some people will be if I die but that will not last forever.

I'm a fucking tard, lost by myself, almost 30. I can't do some things now, but yo're still so young. Please. don't die. Search for hope.

You can do it.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.