[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I please get an honest rate? I don't understand why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 7225f8f9-f235-4c51-a598.jpg (43KB, 606x808px) Image search: [Google]
7225f8f9-f235-4c51-a598.jpg
43KB, 606x808px
Could I please get an honest rate? I don't understand why girls don't like me and I can never get a straight answer.
>>
you are average brandon, grow up
>>
>>24678121
Sure.

In this photo you are a 4. Your facial hair makes you look dirty, your skin is pale, and your haircut looks absolutely fucked.

These things could all be fixed in less than a day and make you a 6.
>>
>>24678121
what's your kik? i've seen you on here too much
>>
You so ugly not average but butt ugly. I bet u got a small little pee pee. Im a girl and u would not even say hi to u. Ugly nose weak jaw. U look like a ftm
>>
>>24678155
You're not a girl LMAO. He's not butt ugly, just below average in that picture, but because it's Brandon the chances of him shaving, going to a decent hair salon and asking for a popular hairstyle, and going to a tanning salon, are slim to none.
>>
>>24678132
That's not attractive
>>24678137
And evendors maxing out as a 6 is still fucking not good looking
>>
>>24678138
My kik is killab93. Though the pic is of me and I genuinely feel shit, OP is an imposter. Please message me
>>
>>24678170
look brandon you arent attractive enough to get girls just by looking good its not gonna happen.
>>
>>24678170
Yes 6 is good looking.

5 is average, not ugly, it's "not bad, not good". 6 is "good".

I mean I've seen the girls he hits on on here, he hits on mingers, so he doesn't exactly need to become Brad Pitt anyway, it's clear he'd be happy with a Princess Fiona.
>>
>>24678178
Oh I see... Well your looks are already good enough to pick up the frog trolls you hit on on /soc/.
>>
>>24678179
But I just wanted to to be a 7.... which isn't amazinf...
>>24678183
No. The average rate here is 7.... anothing below is mediocre or worse... 7 is not 20.... why can I never be a 7? Is it the nose or eyes? 6 is literally just a half steprice above half-bad
>>
>>24678203
What are you going to do about it? Improve the changeable things, accept the unchangeable things.
>>
>>24678203
I don't know there are lots of retards to be honest. You might actually be able to become a 7 it's hard to tell. You'd have to go for that skateboarder aesthetic (the type of guys who wear the small earstretcher earring things, their style).

Your worst flaws are how filthy you look, how pale you look, and how sad you look on an almost permanent basis. Your skin looks bad, like you have acne, even though you don't. You should get some professional skincare.

In terms of physical features, the main flaw would be the nose. But you could still become hot despite this. Srs.

I have had several plastic surgeries and stuff myself and have severe BDD, so I spend a lot of time obsessing over appearance, and this is what I honestly think about you.
>>
If you have to ask for reassurance, the answer is your personality, OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.