[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya! Early 20s bisexual male. Extremely perverted, very few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: xAdO4gSm.jpg (12KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
xAdO4gSm.jpg
12KB, 240x320px
Heya!
Early 20s bisexual male.
Extremely perverted, very few limits/turn offs.
Apart from this pic, i'm otherwise -very- insecure on posting pics.
What i'm looking for -
Just about anybody when it comes to chatting/flirting/roleplaying/camming (if partner wants to) etc as long as it's no 'manly man' involved with beard, lots of bodyhair (i.e bear) and so forth.

That's about it, but uh..taking questions! :3
Got a two year old dickpic there too.
I have tumblr, mail and fake FB if you wish to contact moi too. :3
>>
>>24677303
Have a kik?
>>
>>24677326
I don't, sorry dearie!
No intensions of getting it either. ^^'
>>
*Tiny bump*

Anybody~? owo
>>
>>24677303

>Extremely perverted

Go on?
>>
>>24677539
Go on you say? Oh geesh ^////^
Well...where to start? x3
>>
>>24677303
Do you have skype perhaps so you can come on camera ?
>>
>>24677546
Unfortunatly, i don't own a webcam nor does skype work well on this laptop.
And furthermore, i don't wish to depict myself on cams and such. ( I know, i'm awful x.x)
>>
>>24677303
whats your Tumblr?
>>
>>24677556
http://maskperv.tumblr.com/
I haven't gotten around to post anything because i don't know wether i should post photoshop stuff or stories or both and such. ^^'
>>
>>24677556
I don't bite, by the way. ^^'
>>
>>24677620

Your wording screams UK to me, and I can relate to your paranoia in regards of people contacting you from here.

Can you tell us a lil bit of your personality ? I find very cute both your shyness and your willy. You like writing stories and photoshop so far.
>>
>>24677682
M-me..cute? ^^'
I'm not from the UK but the paranoia is still there, small country here aswell. ^^'
But uh... what is there to tell..
I'm extremely perverted, i love the weird, depraved, taboo and hot things of them involved. I'm a somewhat decent photoshopper but i'm also a talented writer.
With those two, i usually make perverted stuff for people to enjoy, usually as requested from them. ^^
Uh..roleplaying, i -love- roleplaying. But i have like, never gotten around to it thesedays because my RP sources are limited as hell. These being sexualized ones, of course~
I have a wide fantasy, i kinda like games aswell as some mangas, some movies too.
Not sure what else i can tell? <3
Oh and, thanks for the compliment x.x
>>
>>24677303

> " omg im such a pervert ^^ x "

> " CUM ON CAMERA? NO WAY MAN :(( "

bitch
>>
>>24677682
Still there? :3
>>
>>24677329
>>24677437
>>24677542

you type like a 14 year old scene girl
>>
Suddenly so many meanies. Oh well.
>>
One final bump. ^^'
>>
>>24677707
Ah, then that's why you actually write like a human, you also like to write. I once wrote all the characters of a book, with personalities, traits, etc, then the first 3 chapters, and then got bored of it. On my defense I had only thought of the early arch, and the late arch, but not the development. Meh

I also have a huge amount of weird, imagination and knowledge in my head, but since I'm quiet, people usually assume that I'm either either a pretentious fuck or an idiot.

You look like someone that I could actually connect at some level with.

I'm male, 23, I would describe my willy as a little bit taller than yours but skinnier, I also like the usual stuff some movies games music etc, then it gets weirder because I like philosophy, and sciences in general, and advanced computer stuff, and I'm debating to join uni again for a second degree in chemistry, first one being in systems and network administration.

Aaand I'm also stupidly kinky as well. I'm basically a rope bunny, and I fantasized a lot about being bound somewhere with foam or cement, except face / ass to be a fuckhole, so go figure.

If you are interested, here's an email of my secure network chain:

[email protected]
>>
>>24678004
You finally replied!! <3
I'm gonna add you as contact. ^^
Do feel free to add me on said tumblr, i'd love to chat with you~!!
>>
you should get snapchat or kik :P
>>
>>24680262
Don't wannaaa~
>>
>>24677329
>dearie

Talks like a 112 yo woman...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.