[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Regular drug users check in Some would say I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 5351abecb8bc26e42b715e73863dccc0.jpg (477KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5351abecb8bc26e42b715e73863dccc0.jpg
477KB, 1600x1200px
>ITT: Regular drug users check in

Some would say I'm in the middle of relapsing on amphetamines, but I just call it picking up where I unwillingly left off. Never experienced withdrawal symptoms other than cravings and acting like a snap if I knew I could get more. That said, if I know it's there I'll do it no matter what. There have been very few times where I showed restraint and didn't blow my whole stash.
>Drug of choice?
>>
>>24676982
Rip, I've never really had a stash because I take what I have sooner rather than later. Acid usually sits around the most.

>Drug of choice
Ketamine or 2cb
Unfortunately they aren't the easiest to find and even then the ketamine is rarely as strong and as cheap as it is in Europe. Fml.

Acquired some changa yesterday. Thinkin I might roll a spliff sometime today.
>>
>>24677890
I tried ketamine once.
>Be me, 18
>In an odd turn of events I had sex with a female drug dealer who then offered to do ketamine with me
>Always heard ketamine was an amazingly happy mindfuck, always down for a trip that takes months to unravel, decode and understand, say yes
>Turns out she wanted us to inject it intramuscularly, second guess doing it but figure there might not be another chance since I was gonna stop talking to her after I left
>IM the ketamine. like 5 minutes later shit starts to feel strange as fuck
>Become intensely warm, increasing every minute or so
>Feels like I'm going further and further backward through the process of my creation
>Sudden moment of clarity around the ~10 minute mark, sit bolt upright and say "Fuck man, it's over"
>WorldSwirlsIntoOblivion.gif
>Look down at hands, fingers extend and then do the whole car dealer tube man thing
>Fingers melt, but not in a scary way, things don't look like cartoons but the mood of the trip was becoming remniscient of a slapstick Tom and Jerry joke somehow
>After a few seconds of this kind of shit it feels like I'm watching myself from outside
>But I don't ever remember seeing myself, just being intensely aware of what was happening to me through intense, hyper-realistic mental imagery - kind of like remembering certain things from dreams
>The ceiling splits open
>Then the fucking sky splits open, try to start freaking the fuck out but realize that I am no longer my body
>Intense calm comes out of nowhere
>I've floated through the rift in the sky only to find myself having become a photon alone in the vacuum, moving at the speed of light
>During this journey to a distant solid or gaseous object in space I met 4 bouncy balls who spoke no language other than what could best be described as consciousness
>There were no words, no sounds, just energy
>Abruptly believe I'm a bus window, come back to reality soon after feeling strange
>I was only out for 30 minutes
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 278x182px
Pot smoking veteran checking in.
>>
>>24677890
Ketamine destroys your bladder. Enjoy pissing razor blades until your bladder has to be cut out and you're left peeing in a bag for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24679485
Perhaps you can help me?
I've been smoking a little under 1 or 1.5g daily for about a year and a half, smokes a lot more weed a little less often for the year before that. I've never taken a tolerance break apart from once for a court ordered drug test.

I pretty much don't get high anymore. A blunt makes me feel a tiny bit spacey, but not high. I can't smoke more than a joint alone or a blunt with +1 or my gf will get mad cause there's not enough left for her [spoiler]*cough*cunt*cough*[/spoiler]

Is it normal to just stop getting high altogether? I know people who smoke 20-30 blunts a day and they still get stupid baked. I almost developed an alcohol addiction trying to get back the old weed high that I loved. Didn't even give a fuck about other drugs that was enough, almost semi-psychedelic.
>>
>>24679503
Also this, doing ketamine often is like choosing to have the renal system of a 110 year old man.
>>
>>24679512

stay clean for a while. drop a good drop of acid
you'll lose your lust for alcohol and your weed will be more fun.

upper lover here (with a destructive passion)
>>
>>24679512
Totally agree with
>>24679526 here. Give yourself a break, but don't dive into alcohol. It will start hurting, and you'll gain weight unless you drink straight liquor.
>>
File: 2016-10-18 (1).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-18 (1).png
1MB, 1366x768px
Regular Drug User Checking In.

Well, recently it hasn't been so regular which is nice. It started to feel like my body needed a little break, but I'm excited to get back on that horse soon.

>Drugs of choice:
Pounding vodka.
Amphetamines. (Cocaine/Pills/etc)

PS. I just want to find a slutty alcoholic that loves to rail lines (enabler) and is also dead inside, from 4chan. I'm not entirely sure girls like that exist here though.
>>
>>24679542
thanks, but we'd need to keep in mind if he wants to be tripping balls? in my experience after acid i can't really enjoy weed to 'relax' as whenever i take even a puff i trip balls.
>>
>>24679542
I don't drink beer or mixed drinks.
40% Ethanol BV is minimum with Jaeger as the only exception. Been that way since my first drink when I was 14.

>>24679526
>Destructive passion
This mentality is literally the definition of loving amphetamines

>>24679552
Cocaine is not an amphetamine, it's a tropane alkaloid. Get away from this thread you disgusting drunkard fuck.
>>
>>24679573
whoa duuuudeeee, that's pretttyyy unchill of you mannnn.

>you disgusting drunkard fuck.
>Been that way since my first drink when I was 14.
you're actually kind of a faggot, that's disappointing, because that was a pretty decent K story
>>
Well... yeah amphetamines do fuck you up.
dependency develops in hmm... i'd say (in my case) 3-5 good nights out, or panic work sessions so yeah. it's fun. then again i can feel my dopamine receptors and brain in general getting gradually fried. fun, but with its own dangers
>>
>>24679589
I don't like alcoholism. My girlfriend's parents are drunks, I live with her and watch her suffer through it literally every day while she makes ends meet because they spend $100 a week on gallon bottles of hard liquor as a waitress and a line cook. She also takes care of the 2 other adolescents, watches the 6 year old for free that her mom is supposed to babysit, breaks up their borderline-1940s stereotypical drunk family arguments, etc.

Alcoholics are inherently selfish and negative influences on their environment once their disease takes hold. I know it's wrong to hate an addict for their illness, but I can't not hate that shit.

>>24679597
I've never become dependent on amphetamines in the clinical sense of the word, at one point worked my tolerance up to 200mg twice a day during tri-weekly 4-6 day binges though
>>
>>24679619
200mg of amphetamine salts to specify
>literally like 40 lines per 200mg
>80 lines a day
>Post-recovery I discovered my talent for putting strings up 1 nostril, through the eraser-sized hole between them, and out the other nostril
>>
>>24679619

well in the clinical sense is really.. in that sense yeah sure. but when you're tolerance is that high and you manage to develop such a talent I'd assume it's time to hm.. consider a break (to put it mildly) sad to say but modesty is key.

that and while it's fun eventually it gets boring/samey and just habitual akin to smoking.

you wake up, you take a line, you get your morning coffee, you smoke, take one more line before going to work, etc. just meh
>>
>>24679619
oh we are absolutely selfish, but you're deluding yourself if you think other addicts aren't either.
>>
>>24679655

I'd say that's a given. Just a different tricking mechanism is in place. Also, generally being high on uppers to a point is useful and can be used as a powerful tool to do stuff
>>
>>24679655
I used to be a complete and total tweaker. Would do anything for my fix, as long as it was adderall, Ritalin, meth or rarely blow. During that time, gave my mom $2400 over 3 months to pay her rent, bought 1-2g of weed for friends and I daily, the only thing I ever stole was MY adderall from the safe under my moms bed, and the only people I ever lied to were my parents who were in their own special and doctor-sanctioned way massive pill poppers who eventually ended up in rehab as end stage addicts.

Most addicts are selfish. Some aren't. But all the alcoholics I've ever seen are self-pitying, sorrowful, sloppy, annoying, selfish, attention-whoring, delusional, denial-filled, stupid, disgusting individuals.
>>
>>24679685
While I can agree about most of it talking about alcoholics I would say even you (especially a tweaker) should realize that for the most part tweaking is coping.

And while alcoholics drink their worries away, tweaking leads to delusions of grandeur and running around in circles/ dancing to the music for 4 hours straight instead of disciplined work
>>
>Drug of Choice
LSD. I have experienced ego death, an experience I highly recommend for everyone.

I used to spin every week, but these days its more like every few months. I have many stories if anyone is interested.
>>
>>24679713
As an experienced user, please share.

I've tripped several times, can say I'd recommend it for more therapeutic / self-healing reasons rather than getting high. what's your take?
>>
>>24679712
Firstly, yes, tweaking is coping. Before I was an amphetamine user, my parents were hydromorphone addicts and my best friend since I was 6 started cutting herself when I was 11, etc. I'm damaged and as a result I started this drug use.

However, you're generalizing a bit too much.youre thinking of the stereotypical meth smoker in the throes of a full on amphetamine psychosis episode. The people working on oil rigs and pipelines and drills infamously abuse amphetamine in the form of adderall or racemic amphetmine sulfate. Truckers will take any amphetamine or similar long-lasting phenethylamine they can to meet a deadline and get paid. Your accountant? He's probably taking his Ritalin right now. That weird kid in the dorm next door who's gonna cure cancer in 20 years? He loads the fuck up on 30mg IRs every night to study.

Tweakers are the unsung heroes of society, the ball bearings that keep your shitty, non-tweaking life rolling along its more-successful-than-us-path.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-pass-the-lsd.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-pass-the-lsd.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>24679727
I don't do drugs for the high. Drugs are a tool to learn more about yourself and the reality we live in.
There is a lot I don't know, but what I do know is that as a living piece of our world, I am connected to whatever it is that governs us. Maybe I'm looking for an answer that isn't there, but maybe it is, so I am going to keep looking. And LSD has been an essential tool for that search. It forces you to think about things in ways that you would never have imagined, gives you a broader perspective of the question at hand.
It was on LSD that I realized we are all part of the same energy, a collective consciousness if you will. It seemed so obvious at the time that all the negative and positive energy you put out into the world ultimately comes back to yourself. For the first time since I was old enough to comprehend death, I wasn't afraid. The existentialism that plagued me was nothing more than a childish fiction. I have never felt such elation, it was probably the single most joyful moment of my life. To cast aside the fear you have always known... I can't even describe to you the simple, pure relief I felt that day.
But there is plenty more to learn. Even if you aren't on a spiritual journey, LSD can help you make hard life decisions by giving you some new perspective, to think about whatever you are facing in a new light. with all the authority that a stranger on the internet can have, I advise you to try this drug with an open mind, and I can almost guarantee you come away a better person.
>>
>>24679800
Dude. (same guy) different device. I'm tweaking myself. Amphetamines and nootropics. And I am fully aware of benefits of the idea given I try to work two jobs and a degree in context of my own personal demons. I don't condemn tweaking as a thing. But as alcohol abuse can develop from a " beer on Friday, was a long week" so can tweaking backfire, you yourself should know the brain damage and change in neuron behaviour caused by indulgence. That we've all seen burnt out med or law students, burnt not only by the load but also tweaking. because it starts as a tool for learning and! can! Become " I can't write this, need my fix then imma write that paper in record time/ I can't talk to him /her without a line ". Dopamine
>>
>>24679840
Sorry for the wall of text. Not used to writing that much on touchscreens
>>
Has anyone done lsd kik me Jack7336
>>
>>24679840
Reward pathways already shot for me. My kidneys are getting close to it. Still functional and productive when I'm on the pills, there's no hope for me to be successful or motivated to do anything without them though.
>>
>>24679804
This.
I am deeply grateful for your message, this evoked my own recollections of trips and the mental capacity it displayed. Yet I can't fully agree. I really think that acid is an extremely deep and enriching experience mandatory for everyone to live through but in my view it gives more of insight rather than expansion of mind. The visuals and the mental space experienced there for me showed what I fear and what I want because even now both you and me are using our ego to convey the captivating beauty of being ego-free. I want to recommend to you and to myself. Dmt. Not yet experienced for me but reports of all Dmt forms have sparked my curiosity, check it out.
>>
>>24679871
And that's my point. You can function while high. Reward is fucked. Sounds like an addiction. The productivity is there I get it, but.
In mass effect (rpg game series) a synthetic lifeforms refers to stimulant use as overclocking. And I agree with that. But my point is - it's detrimental in long term and can completely fry the brain. I'm glad that you manage to function perform and keep pushing but never forget my friend - stimulant psychosis is a thing, and fucked up dopamine leads to anxiety / depression rather rapidly. Yet not like most addicts most tweakers I know are more aware about the dangers
>>
>>24679804
fuck off nigger i do blow and psychs because its fun
>>
OP here
Currently waiting to get high on 60mg XR, not sure why but i was apprehensive about taking them this time. Old me wouldve blown all 3 that i had on me up my nose.

Im not sure why i took them.
>>
>>24680146
Is there a single person in the world who gives a shit why you do drugs?
>>
>>24679512
Mushrooms my friend. Mushrooms will put that weed in perspective.

Plus smoking weed while on mushrooms is fun as well.

It's either that or stop smoking for a month. Learn some restraint and just fap or something. You can stop weed for a month if you try, but you have to actually try.
>>
Slowing down these days, glad for the more sober days which past me would never think I'd say

>drug of choice
These days, pot, coke, Adderall
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 750x750px
18, started smoking weed at 12, did vicodine the first time at 13, did oxy and shrooms at 14, did coke, Molly, Xanax at 15, nowadays I smoke about 2-4 grams a day of bud, and occasionally do shrooms but it's been a couple months. Really I just try to stick to hallucinogens, coke, adderall, and Xanax. I know a fuck ton about weed, even wrote an 21 page college level thesis paper on it and intend on trying to make a profession out of it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.