[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all balding anons. Need some advice. I'm 22 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Calling all balding anons. Need some advice. I'm 22 and I've been losing hair since I was 16-17. Seems like hair keeps falling off my head and onto my beard. It's been 6 weeks since my last haircut, and about 3.5-4 months of growing my beard. Going in for a beard trim/shape-up and cut.

Any advice for what style would look good? My hairline is pretty bad. Almost like Tintin.
>>
>>24674510

Buzz your hair as short as possible and stop being attached to it or go on some kind of rogain tier shit and risk whatever long term health effects they have.

These are your only options. I've been balding since about 18-19 and I'm 23 now. I just keep my hair buzzed short and maybe 10% of people actually notice and even less care. I've been asked outright why I don't let my hair grow out longer which was surprising to me. I've got a great beard for my facial structure too so I was sort of lucky.

If you dwell on this and cling to it you're going to be miserable. I was devastated because I had such nice hair but it really is just hair and you don't get much of a choice with it so fuck it
>>
Why are so many young men balding nowadays?
>>
>>24674559
>tfw when hairline is up to the ceiling but you can't grow a beard worth shit.

I'm fucking doomed.
>>
>>24674559

Basically this. Im 28 now and I have been losing it in the front since I was in my early 20s. It still has little light colored fuzzies if I let it grow out. I keep it short and have a trimmed Van Dyke.
>>
>>24674572

You're probably going to have to just improve yourself overall until you're bleeding with confidence and forget about it then. There really isn't any kind of balding style that doesn't just emphasize the fact you're balding unfortunately except just shaving it off.

The only other thing I can think of because I was there once is mustard oil/ other natural "remedies" or the rogain kind of shit but I just took the balding because I don't want to fuck something else up over hair. All I got anon, sometimes genetics fuck you.
>>
>>24674565
>nowadays

There is a reason hats have always been popular with me. Wigs too.
>>
>>24674600
Wigs were popular because of all the lice back in the day and preference for aristocrats to wear long hair. So instead of having to grow out a long mane nad having it full of lice, you could just use a wig.
>>
>>24674611

I have not heard that. I was under the impression it was to keep yourself separate from all the syphilis patients in the 1600s. Long hair was trendy and if you were bald you were assumed to have been infected.
>>
>>24674622
Shieet, I am no expert anyhow, I just know that long hair has been associated with European aristocracy for some time now.

>tfw long hair used to be masculine
>tfw now it is viewed as effete

fuck
>>
>>24674510
Use Minoxidil.

On a related note, since minoxidil does have the potential to cause heart palpitations, is it safe to smoke pot while on minoxidil?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.