[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing on this board? What do you hope to find here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1473456893573.png (277KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473456893573.png
277KB, 768x768px
What are you doing on this board?
What do you hope to find here?
How long have you been here?
>>
File: Pepe 1080p.png (382KB, 423x434px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 1080p.png
382KB, 423x434px
>>24674000
Just started browsing tonight. I was thinking about the fact that most of my friends are working or doing other things and can't hang out much. I kind of want to find some people to hang out with and to do stuff over the winter with, but I don't figure much is going to happen on /soc/.
>>
>>24674000
idk
someone. anyone
probably too long
>>
>What are you doing on this board?
Trying to get over my bad decision to stay with this woman that trapped me.

>What do you hope to find here?
A pretty young girl in Georgia that makes me feel young (16) and can help me fill this gap, or at least make me feel better temporarily until I realize I'm just alone and as selfish as everyone

>How long have you been here?
4 tears
First 3 years was just for lame attempts to get sex.
>>
>>24674045
if you dont mind me asking, how did she trap you?
>>
>>24674000
I'm lonely
Anyone to make me feel less lonely
About a week, but I've lurked all over 4chan since 2008
>>
>>24674000

looking at pictures of people more attractive than me to curb the sudden increase in my self esteem due to recent weight loss/muscle gain and remind myself that seeing some small results doesn't mean I should be satisfied and stop exercising.

also accidentally discovering that my dick is much less inadequate than I believed for most of my life and i just thought it was small because most dicks i'd ever seen on the interweb with no measurement or reference were thinner than I am but I assumed mine was the normal girth so other dicks appeared longer by comparison.

hopefully those two ideas don't cancel each other out or all I've done is a load of wank

hope to find? some nice dick pics m8, no homo but dicks are beautiful

been here maybe a month or two i dunno
>>
>>24674103
homo or no, thats a weird opinion man. literally everyone ive ever heard share their opinion on dicks says they look weird. but you do you bruh. more power to you.
>>
File: YphxRe.jpg (246KB, 920x1247px) Image search: [Google]
YphxRe.jpg
246KB, 920x1247px
The closest connection I've ever felt with a girl, even when I've had multiple girlfriends and felt love more than once, was with a femanon I talked with for a week. *chan boards are my home, and everything else feels separate. That's why tinder, POF, etc don't feel right. There is specific culture here that is greatly divided from normal life, and finding others who share that culture is essentially a needle in a haystack when coupled with a girl who is also not unattractive and knows the lingo of these boards and sites.

So I usually go here to look at the possibility of finding something like that. Will it happen? No, probably never. In general, only the 8/10+ guys will receive contact from 6/10+ girls in a proportionate number as is the normal for online meets. 5/10 and below may go for the guys who are below an 8, but only if they are very close in other specifics.

Even if I'm 7/10 rated I will probably not find a girl here, because other guys are better than me and I know that. So I mainly browse this board to dream and hope. All you can really do is put yourself out there, and see who bites.
>>
Looking for nudes
Nudes
I dunno like five minutes
>>
>>24674119
lots of dicks do look weird, but so do most naked people. just makes the good ones look even better
>>
>>24674202
this is one of those little nuggets of insight that i love about 4chan
>>
>>24674000
Came on here while I was an underage, went on the tinychats a lot, saw a guy inject heroin into his balls and a femanon told me how I should eat out my girlfriend at the time (thanks btw I get compliments to this day about my tongue work). I keep coming back because I'm evolving as a person (16 to being 21 now) and seeing how my rates change has encouraged me. I never hope to find anything here, I'm a canuck but rarely look to meet up. I used the kik thread and was a part of a neat group but then my phone died. Hope they don't think I'm ignoring them on purpose. Anyway this board is cancer but I love it in a weird way.
>>
This >>24674057 except that I sporadically come here.

Hoping that I can feel less lonely but I know it's not working.
>>
>>24674274
It won't work. You'll either be ignored or abandoned. There are no friends to be made on 4chan.
>>
>>24674051
I mind you asking
>>
>>24674558
Gotta come to terms with that. It's a grim outlook at best.
>>
>>24674000
Came from /pol/
Qt girls (pref naked) with time stamps
A couple of days

>There is specific culture here that is greatly divided from normal life
"Give a (wo)man a mask and they'll show you their true self."
>>
>>24674671
Forgot to add >>24674132
>>
>>24674558
I got laid once from this board

but yeah in general true friendship won't be found here
>>
Someone female to talk to. I don't want nudes or dick pics, just the feeling of satisfaction from having met someone.
>>
>>24674617
Youre just an unfaithful asshole who cant handle committment

Leave her if you're so sad
>>
>story

I have always been the extremely reclusive type of person. I like to play vidya, study random things, think about philosophy, work metal, drink tea. All alone.

For most part of my life (23 now) i just completely ignored people, even online.

But, after recent events, and losing what was arguably my only friend because I simply wasn't in the mood to talk with him for months, I realized that I want at least some people in my life.

Since then I have partaken the same approach that I take when tackling a problem. I want someone I click with, and if he/she shares my same sexual interests as well (Yes, I do have them, it's just that I could fulfill them by my own ) the better.

To do that I have decided that I have to learn and meet people, so I'm basically dispensing kiks based in virtual phones, talking in a great number of subreddits, and glancing at this website every once in a while.

At the same time I started taking care of my body and I have already lost about 15kilos, but still have more to go.

Abstract: I'm just doing what I can to better myself and meet people.

>>24674103

haha, something similar happened to me with my own willy
>>
File: guE7LX0.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>24674000
I don't have social circuits that involve any females at all.

I'm here because its my last hope at finding girls with just some mutual interests.

The light is getting pretty dim..
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
Here for shitposting and memes
>>
File: 1471014428069.png (484KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
1471014428069.png
484KB, 574x516px
Looking for people to talk to
People to talk to
Maybe a few days now
>>
I have nowhere else to go

Hope to repair my friendships

Long enough
>>
>>24674000
I am am a sad loner with a round face
I come here looking for girls,any girls,to trade nudes and ask their opinion on how to better myself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.