[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://femininpenis.tumblr.com Trap hookup thread. Post loc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1433880831729.jpg (158KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433880831729.jpg
158KB, 682x1024px
http://femininpenis.tumblr.com

Trap hookup thread. Post location, trap or admirer meet others.
>>
Baltimore.

Admirer, down to meet.

kik is b0bafrett
>>
Arkansas

Admirer, looking for passable trap with anything more than a flat chest. I will treat you to so many dates, you have no idea.
Kik: black_h4t
>>
Admirer, down for anything
Kik: longcockspock
>>
Admirer. 24/M/London

up for meets, trades, dates and chats
Kik:SherlockianTheory
Snap: SherlockianThry
>>
Admirer
Waterloo, on
Chat
Kik:tommyjohnny001
>>
M 26 admirer
Chats mostly
Kik- Nevr131
>>
South Carolina
Admirer
Chat, meet, anything.
Kik: Rahlvangel
>>
Red Hook, New York

I'm male. an admirer and amateur crossdresser. It'd be great if I could either find a nearby trap or crossdresser to fool around with.

kik: averybusybardian
>>
33/M/404
Admirer
Up for whatever, hopefully in person
Kik: srslyrlly
>>
Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer, Admirer,
Huh i guess this thread is going well.
>>
File: Picture 410.jpg (731KB, 1200x744px)
Picture 410.jpg
731KB, 1200x744px
21yr old Tgirl. I'm from Pittsburg, Kansas.

To be honest. I am a camgirl, though doesn't mean I wont ever talk to somebody just to talk. As well doesn't mean I won't play around withouth cash or gift, just depends if I'm in that horny of a mood.

Though if you do gift me (I prefer gifts over cash) unless you was planning on sending me 5K ;P, then that will obviously make me that much hornier.

Anyways. I hope you're all enjoying yourself.

KiK: SylviaSlitThroat
>>
>>24669634
Avoid this fucking travesty of a "person" so unstable. I'd rather kick a vial of nitroglycerin than talk to this "thing".
>>
>>24670343
Hahaha, I just spit my drink reading that
>>
>>24669634

5 k of what? 5 grand?
>>
>>24670403
It's true. This thing... Used to trawl the sugar daddy thread and go on 50 maxed out posts about how "she" was better than any girl you could find. So I decided to contact and see what all the fuss was about.
>If I don't get what I want I will kill myself.
Not even 15 lines in.
>send me $500 so I know you are not a fake.
I wouldn't do that even for my best friends.
>fuck off then. How ever you can buy me a $300 pair of shoes to fix my hurt feelings.
I decide to not respond feeling I have to cut a foot off to get out of this bear trap.
Spends the rest of the bump limit trolling about me posting my kik and spamming her own pics that make a shaved gorilla look fuck-able.
>post 503 I'll just kill myself then.
>"she" appears in this thread. Huh guess you are full of shit.
>>
DC or Philly, looking to get fucked.
>>
>>24670343
lol. I was and still open about fighting depression but for the most part I keep it under control. Show me how perfect you are.

You're probably some little piss ant whose pissed cause I either wasn't in the mood, or wasn't presentable at the time. Plenty people love me 'cause I'm for most a little upbeat sex toy ;P

but god damn I can't be at every moment. I wish I could be.
>>
>>24670847
That's twisting words right there. You'd be a horrible journalist.

Yes, I was on sugar daddy threads regularly, as many others would. I didn't claim to be better than cisgender women. I simply brought up the fact that often sugar daddy's pass up opurtunities. Also those that did have interest in tgirls always expected that somehow magically trans women were able to afford to be the fully transformed & transitioned woman.

1.) I'm going to stop being completely honest and open with all aspects of myself & experiences if that's all you pulled from it.

2.) Actually I probably get my hopes up a lot cause I try to build a connection, unlike what I've read plenty do to them.

3.) You're just outright lying there. I have never once posted a kik other than my own.

It's amazing you spend this effort talking about me.
>>
File: eeeee1.jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
eeeee1.jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
>>24670420
Here. I know this doesn't add up to 5k but not trying to list every single thing but this gives an idea, all the same person

>>24670343
Also, I was firstly completely honest with how I was. So fuck you. Also honestly I was being open sorry while to many we may be fetishes, but we are humans. Which with the area I'm in and my lack of legal protections in Kansas. Sorry that financial strain was there. I tried to be as positive but with all that was going on. It wasn't easy. Though I gave plenty a sexual tour.

Though now as I said with help. I've been able to take care of debts and made investments to allow me to make an income. I'm decent & enjoying life.

I'm moving to NYC soon. Anybody here living in NYC?
>>
Hi! I'm a admirer, I guess lol. Chubby black male,24. I've always wanted to meet a trap girl. I have a kik. Anyone near Providence?
>>
File: image.jpg (673KB, 2448x1693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
673KB, 2448x1693px
Admirer
19/M/TX
Kik: isthisunsernametaken
>>
Admirer
20/M/WA
I may post my kik if the need arises
>>
>>24671050
Oh the take everything as a compliment.... How droll.
You must be unstable.
>>
fucking no traps in canada
>>
>>24670870
25/M/MD

Post asl and contact?
>>
File: ae.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ae.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
24/sissy/North Louisiana
Looking to meet mean/women/possibly other traps/cd/sissies
Kik; randomstring913
>>
21/m/nj

Will post kik
>>
>>24672164
Admirer*
>>
>>24667592
check the map, scrubs https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1021039
>>
>>24672161
Should read men/women/etc
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.