[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you guys bully me on my looks so I can feel less paranoid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Could you guys bully me on my looks so I can feel less paranoid that everyone is just lying to me to make me feel better.

Thanks.
>>
Your hair doesn't belong on your head. It belongs on the head of a middle aged woman who demands to see the manager. Other than that you look like a handsome enough fellow
>>
>>24667244

"Handsome enough" isn't really good enough honestly ;;

But yeah I trusted some girl to cut my hair, never again.
>>
>>24667222
I mean, you're average looking, I'd say. If I were to rip into you, I'd be lying, and that seems pointless. Your face seems a bit flat and your haircut is a bit weird, but that's about it from me. Having trouble finding somebody? It's probably not your looks.
>>
>>24667222
You look like a low-budget knockoff of PewDiePie.
>>
>>24667339
that and Trevor Moore
>>
>>24667222
Fix that hair.
Dont wear pink
Have sunglasses on your head or tucked into shirt.
Grow out the beard a little.
Do this and you will be fine dude.
>>
File: SI_20161114_005136.jpg (216KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
SI_20161114_005136.jpg
216KB, 684x684px
>>24667358

Here's me from awhile ago, thanks for the tips!

>>24667339

I hear that too much.

>>24667328

Average honestly sucks IMO, and yeah I know it's not my looks at all.
>>
>>24667412
Yeah, we can't all be sexy beasts, unfortunately. But you could look like a fucking trashcan, so that's something, I guess.
>>
You look like pewdiepie with down syndrome
>>
>>24667823

Maybe at first glance, I don't think it's as bad as downs though...
>>
How do I get over being nervous in a comm with zero guys in it?

What should I even expect when I start showing up to meets if no one tries to contact me outsidr of them?
>>
>>24667222
Nugga u gay
>>
>>24667222
>start acting like pewdiepie
>score all his women

Live in his shadow brother, he did all the work for you.
>>
Find a better hairstyle.. you look as if the wind would change a direction at moments notice that you'd fall over, lopsided as fuck, even though your face looks fairly symmetrical. If I were your friend I'd call you weeble wobble till you fixed that shit
>>
>>24670282

I would if I was not letting it grow out at the moment to cosplay.

I'll agree the picture makes me look like I have a shitty posture though.

>tfw no friends to give you nicknames so you'll improve yourself
>>
File: 1475642500500.jpg (19KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475642500500.jpg
19KB, 491x404px
>>24667222
Not just your hair but your face and general look make you look like a cuckold faggot. You, in all likelihood, eat the semen of several men throughout the day due to your faggotness.
>>
>>24670773

T-Thanks
>>
>>24667222
You look like a mix of Pew something or other, and Frasier's brother.
>>
10/10 would marry
>>
i would love to bully you ... but not because of your look but because of your low selfesteem ... its just fun to bully peopele with low selfesteem...

i would know my limits though ... i would bully you and be your friend to my more selfesteem about myself ... and i also like outcasted people
>>
I still see nothing seriously wrong except the hair.. the way it's portrayed in this pic doesn't settle right. Not sure who you're trying to cos play, but the hair looks very unnatural, looks as if the comb over part should start way sooner then it does in pic.. if that makes sense
>>
You look like a monstercuck, I would love to fuck your wife's son right in front of you while you sit in the corner of the room rubbing your tiny dick
>>
>>24667222
Your forehead and nose are like 90% of your face, if your mouth even big enough to get a fork into?
>>
File: Screenshot-00192.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00192.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>24672418

Oh boy please do! Add me on Skype @ tylervanlieshout
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.