[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I am stuck at work again for what is shaping up to be another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20161208_212949.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_212949.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
So, I am stuck at work again for what is shaping up to be another long ass night. Who else is stuck at work right now?
>>
>>24666393
Lucky bastard. Id love to have your job.
>>
>>24666393
Omg you're so cute
>>
>>24666403
Trust me. You wouldn't. I am sitting here waiting for a piece of equipment to get warm enough to calibrate, then I have to make adjustments to a gas analyzer and pray to God that it decides to play nice. And I have another location to handle before the night is up.

It may look like I have an easy job, but I don't. Especially when the ambient temperature in the shop is only about 15 degrees...hence why the equipment will not warm up...

So what do you do, anon?
>>
>>24666417
Thank ya. ;-)
>>
File: Screenshot_20161208-214014.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161208-214014.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Also, the current time, temperature, and location.
>>
What do you do OP, are you an instrumentation tech.?
>>
>>24666537
I am a calibration tech. And it sucks when nothing will behave because it is too damn cold, but the State demands that it gets done...so yeah. It's like that.
>>
>>24666422
Thats a great job. And you say it's at night AND youre unsupervised enough to be able to post? I work as a shitty handyman for my uncle/landlord. Its shitty and im a peasant.
>>
>>24666548
What kind of degree did it take for that job, electronics, instrumentation?
>>
>>24666575
Hey, as long as the calibrations and repairs get done, that's all that matters. Calibrations take time, ya know?
>>
>>24666583
No degree, but electrical amd mechanical certs are required.
>>
>>24666590
Is this up in Canada?
How is the pay, if you don't mind my asking? Guessing you get a shift differential for working nights and all?
>>
>>24666596
Nope. Colorado, USA.

The pay is ok, but there is no shift diff.
>>
There many job openings for doing that kind of work there? Have an 2-year electronics degree here, considering moving and changing fields if can find something decent.
>>
>>24666616
Not right now. We just filled the last position we had open two days ago.
>>
ok well thanks for the info. OP, mornings getting here too quickly and got to get some sleep. Hope the rest of your evening goes well there.
>>
>>24666426
Snapchat:) ? I'm a girl btw
>>
>>24666780
Kik: Darkstar_Mobile
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.