[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> get genital warts > use cream that takes weeks for it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 92Q62wf[1].jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf[1].jpg
11KB, 277x329px
> get genital warts
> use cream that takes weeks for it to make it go away, and it makes them grow first before falling off
> they go away
> a week later another one pops, use the cream again, they grow again
> now I gotta wait for them for weeks again to fall off

All this whilsts I keep meeting girls that wanna hook up but I gotta hit them with excuses like "I'm sick" or "I have a lot of work to do this month and I can't go out"

Am I the only one ?
>>
>>24666061
Same problem, I just flat out tell my FWB that I have it an they agree as long you wear a condom all the whilst still doing the Wart Extermination.

Just be honest with the person, sit her down an look her in the eyes all the while explaining your personal embarrassing situation, you can't built a healthy relationship off without first being honest with your partner.

Or be all tweak out and fuck a whore in Reno.
>>
>>24666157

They aren't relationships, just girls that want to go for drinks and fuck, and after that maybe more. But telling any of them "you know, I got genital warts" would most likely fuck it all up, that's why I wanna wait til I'm clean and then go for it.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one in this situation. That's what I get for fucking a whore without a condom. In my defense, I didn't know she was a whore til someone told me. Almost 60 girls fucked without a condom and the one time I go on vacation I get this shit. Ugh.
>>
>>24666223
Aw well yeah how odd. Same thing happen to me just recently like...6 months recently.

Ah well that is indeed true. Though doing it raw the best anyhow unless you get the platinum 4-type sensitive Trojan Condoms.

Well yeah but just tell them after you got to know the person.

Oh and keep this in mind, words of wisdom for you "I don't want to trust any female women unless that I cam trust her to keep my name off the birth certificate. "
>>
>>24666223
>Almost 60 girls fucked without a condom
You were asking for it, I hope it gets infected with cat poop bacteria and you lose one of your balls.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.