[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DO YOU BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP? There are a ton of threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 454
Thread images: 39

File: B_roiyLU8AAEH1e.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B_roiyLU8AAEH1e.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP?

There are a ton of threads about what you want in a relationship. Let's give it a twist: what can you offer to others? Why should people date you?
>ASL
>5 things you can offer to a potential couple
>Why people should date you?
>>
29/M/USA

>I own a brand new 2 story home in a major city
>I own a brand new car
>I'm financially stable
>I'm a passionate lover
>you'll always feel safe and secure

Girls should do what they want, fuck up, make mistakes, and realize they hate dating bad boys. When they're ready for a good man to love them like a bad boy but with none of the knocking up side bitches or late night bail money runs, come play on my team
>>
25/m/ 281 713 832

I can fix anything
pretty confident with my looks
loyal
always has a job!! that's pays well
does my best to make sure your happy

because I'm looking to find a new girlfriend. and if it's a good match I'd buy a big ring lol if not that, ^ look up I'll make you spoiled
>>
Nothing
>>
>>24662632
M/18/5'2
>Studying for a bachelor degree
>Good at drawing and cooking
> I've meet alot of people and most say I derive from normalcy so you wouldn't get bored
>Really good at designing
>Good at remembering things (like dates) and loyal af
I'm not expecting anything by posting this , I hope one day I find a nice guy that likes me back and we could share life together. I don't like how millennials don't value loyalty.
>>
>>24662632
44,m,sydney
honest, kind, loving, affectionate person
have a job, decent pay and plenty of money so financial security
great sense of humour - I'm a aussie so we are laid back and take the piss out of anything and everything

why? because I'm a hell of a catch
>>
28/M/US

>laughter
>love
>loyalty
>honesty
>warmth (I mean this in a literal sense)

I just want to love and be loved in return.
>>
Will do it myself

27/M straight/Chile

>Can and will talk about mostly anything
>Affectionate and loyal
>Moving forward with life and working to get a degree
>Super patient to a fault
>A homebody!

You should date me because I'll be with you through the good and the bad times. I'm also a huge nerd so that's probably something you'll like.

By the way! I also like hearing if you like cutesy things and you getting excited about it.
>>
what do men look for in a woman? if i were to post in this thread, would i be laughed at for writing about things other than my looks? be honest. do guys care about anything else?
>>
>>24662777
some of us do, sure looks are what might first attract you to a person, but ultimately it's personality and what's inside that keeps you around as looks can fade.
>>
>>24662777
>would i be laughed at for writing about things other than my looks?
Whoever did this would be a dick. That's the purpose of the thread, and yes we genuinely care about your personality and your essence, far more than you probably imagine.
>>
>>24662777
I'd like her to make me laugh as much as I make her laugh. I'd like to have conversations with her that evolve into topics that have nothing to do with the actual conversation itself. I'd like to explore her mind as much as her body, and hopefully she'd like to explore me and mine.

I don't want to fuck. I want to mate.

/autism
>>
>>24662777

Your looks fade fast between 30 and 40. It is why plastic surgery is so popular.
>>
>>24662632
22/f/usa

>can cook
>can fix stuff
>freakishly flexible
>will share drugs with you
>will carry you in video games

They shouldn't.
>>
>>24662798
how freakish is freakishly?
>>
>>24662811
I could deepthroat my own dick if only I had one.
>>
>>24662828
I'm in lust...
>>
>>24662798
You seem like exactly what I'm looking for unless you're ugly as fuck. Drop throwaway contact info if you want to come live with a rich white guy
>>
Nothing, which is one of the reasons I'm not in relationship and never have been :^)
>>
>>24662777

Men claim they do, but no, in reality looks are all that matter and men aren't really capable of real love.
>>
>>24662863
t. misandrist
>>
>>24662839
>unless you're ugly as fuck
whoops
>>
>>24662839
>>24662863
lmao
>>
>>24662867

t. reality

>>24662871

Kek
>>
>>24662869
Give it a shot I have unconventional tastes anyway
>>
>>24662887
you mean fatties?
>>
>>24662887
I'll have to pass this time.
>>
26F.

- Incredibly good gift-giver
- Funny
- Good cook
- Great at managing money
- Emotionally mature
>>
>>24663168
Person of no fixed abode I'm guessing, gypsy?
>>
28/F/US
>keeps a tidy home, is a good cook and a gardener
>knows how to make money from nothing
>artsy fartsy
>loyal, understanding, supportive and down-to-earth
>really into video games?

Pretty much all I have is my personality, an okay face and a voice some people find calming.
Other than that, I'm abnormally ugly, inexperienced with relationships and a spaghetti spiller, so people probably shouldn't.
>>
>>24663172
What? No. And I have no idea where you got that.
>>
>>24663255
Well you left out location so I improvised
>>
>>24663262
Oh jeez. That flew right over my head.
>>
22/M/TX

> I have transportation
> I have a job
> I'm debt free
> I do a lot of my own car work
> I'm fiercely loyal; to the point of actual willingness to destroy or murder given the circumstances
>>
>>24663248

> abnormally ugly

You'd need to post a picture on that one. Every woman that isn't completely fill of herself thinks she's ugly, or at least uglier than she is.

> inexperienced

A lot of guys actually like that.

> awkward

A very large number of guys like that.
>>
34/M/UK

>Financially quite successful. Not mega rich but money isn't something I have to worry about any more
>Quite handsome and look young for my age. Still have full head of hair and only a little bit overweight
>Very loyal, I've never cheated on anyone or been cheated on. I have close friends that I've known for over 20 years
>Not much baggage, no kids, never been married, never had an std, no physical or mental illnesses
>Very open to most sexual kinks and happy to be both dominant or submissive in the bedroom

Date me because I'm fun to hang out with and very loving, I almost never get upset or lose my temper so fights are rare. My ambition in life is just to be happy and have a good time.
>>
>>24662632
18 female UK
> I don't give a fuck who else u sleep with
> I will keep forgiving u for every shitty thing u do
> I will never get argue with you over dumb little things
> I will tease you then make it up to you a thousand times over
> I will tell stories to you, dress up for you, sing to you, surprise you.. Anything to make you love me more
>>
>>24663787
Where in the UK? Were you abused as a kid like I was?

Come end the normies with me
>>
35/m/304

>Large cock and great in bed
>Good looking
>I'm a type B and rarely stress out
>Decent job but about to graduate
>Touchy feely, I'll probably always have my hands on you.

I'm blunt in a charming sort of way and I've mostly got my shit together.

>>24663787
Are you insecure?
>>
>>24663708
I'd have to post myself naked because people normally think I'm attractive, but I'm not bold enough to do that.
Now that I've thought on it, you might be right on the awkward part. While it bothers me, most people just laugh, tease or think it's cute.
>>
>>24662777
looks are equal to personality in importance for any man worth dating
I wouldn't date a super uggo who has a great personality
I wouldn't date a model tier girl who is a bitch.
That said, I personally have higher standards for personality than looks, but I don't think most men are like that.
>>
nothing i only date traps actual women are a waste of money
>>
>>24663248
Can you post a vocaroo?
>>
>>24663248
Wow you sound perfect really! And I really doubt that you're ugly, girls do tend to underestimate their looks. Lack of experience isn't really a turnoff, neither is spaghetti spilling, especially if you have somebody as supportive as you.

So I still can't see why people shouldn't date you.
>>
I've had thoughts about this in the past. The best answer is:

Myself.
>>
>>24663820
I'm insecure
but I'm quite confident with that

>so i don't know ..
>60/40?
>>
>>24663809
Aha! My childhood was eventful? How'd u guess
London
>K let's start at Tesco, you get the shotguns, i'll pick out our fight song
>>
>>24665166
And I will challenge your view a little: What is that which makes you a great couple? We have no idea about who you are or if you will match our own ideals, so sell yourself a little. If nothing this is good practice.
>>
>>24662632
19/m/EU
>cheesier than you
>devoted and faithful
>stable life plans
>very hygienic
>positive nature
>>
File: 1480792441605.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480792441605.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>24662632
>21/female/USA,pa
>I'm a good listener and I've been told that I give good life advice things. I like exercise and I will spontaneously play basketball with you at 5 in the morning if you asked. I'm naturally mother like, so if you're sick I'm taking care of you and cooking you food that will make you less sick. I know how to give massages and I like pleasing my partner. I have good communication skills and I will even try to help you talk out your feelings sometimes

>idunno. I'm not too independent right now and I have my own baggage... I'm just tired of picking the wrong ones..

Pic unrelated
>>
>>24662632
21/F/USA's hat

> Programmer and good with electronics
> Knows the best bookstores, surplus, Asian stationary and electronic stores
> Open minded but fiercely loyal and monogamous
> Understands reality, good at dealing with crisis and resilient (if Japan/Germany/US invades, we're booking it - together <3)
> An academic who loves having all sorts of discussions

Why should people date me?
- I know quite a bit, can talk about any topic and make it interesting
- Up for any adventures (with a day or so notice, unless it's across an ocean, then a week or so)
- I call instead of text
- I want to support you just as much as I want you to support me. Badass team of two.
>>
>>24665813

hmm. Probably my personality and brain. Since I left behind an abhorrent mindset full of flaws, I've been looking to achieve virtue.

I'm calmed under pressure, understand the people around me, and have concise life goals to follow.

Obviously I have flaws, but the point I make is that I actively try to improve in everything.

I'm looking for someone to share my life, but I'm happy alone as well.
>>
>>24665843
What do you know of Byzantium?
>>
>>24662649
so gay, new car, new house but you settle for a used ho
>>
>>24665843
Female and programmer are two traits that aren't usually found together. And you seem like a very good talker.

It's sad that you don't live any closer. Because a badass team of two like that is precisely what I want.

>>24665965
That's more like it.
>>
This is harder than usual deal of plugging in info in other threads of this nature

30/M/Florida

>Experience through age and life that allows me to effectively deal with most problems
>Will nurse anything from animal to person back to health
>Love to get people to laugh and feel good
>I'm awesome enough that I enjoy baking sweets
[spoiler]Six inches of girth that is otherwise just going to waste, since that's the only real physical thing that stands out from the dime-a-dozen people, beyond my voice from what others tell me[/spoiler]

I'd like to think that someone would want to date me to get to know me, and possibly share my sentiments of just looking for someone to settle down with and have a happy life together. I got my stuff together like my own place and the college degree, I'm just missing the thing most people take for granted in life; someone to make life worth living. I've only dated one person since she was the only one that kept showing interest in me, since I'm normally too shy to make a pass, and my recent experience with trying online dating out has shown that the moment I showcase a face pic, the ladies immediately lose interest

>>24663248
You sound like a nice person, and I think it'd be fun to make spaghetti together sometime, if you're spilling it all over
>>
23/F/Canada

>I like to drive and own my own car
>I can afford to live on my own without your help
>My anxiety makes it so I can never cheat on you
>120 pounds and 5'6"
>I will give you attention 24/7

Honestly I am a needy little ball of worries who actually somehow managed to get her life together
>>
>>24666018
Perfect

Come to California please
>>
>>24666032
desu I almost moved to San Francisco in May but chose a job here over it due to the visa process.
>>
>>24666003
For the sake of it:

23/M/Europe

>I can understand you.
>I have a lot of humour, and a weird sense of it.
>I can talk about everything. From CRISPR to your nieces.
>I like to experiment while cooking.

I have to at least depict my sexuality a little:
>I like dicks, either from men or trans. Pegging will do, since I like my toys.

Since I left behind an abhorrent mindset full of flaws, I've been looking to achieve virtue.

I'm calm under pressure, understand the people around me, and have concise life goals to follow.
Obviously I have flaws, but the point I make is that I actively try to improve in everything.
I'm looking for someone to share my life, but I'm happy alone as well.
>>
>ASL
21/F/Vzla
I can teach you about the good life
I will pamper you with lots of gifts, hugs, kisses, caresses
I will listen to you and I will try to give you the best advice i can give
I will make you feel safe and secure
I'm pretty nice and I'm often told I'm elegant, if you want a girl into femdom but is girly, then you got me, specially if you're into Latin girls. Yeah.
>>
>>24666018
23/M/Canada.

Would love to at least chat. Kik is somealgorithms
>>
>>24666078
You sound really nice. I am myself a ropebunny, And I know spanish :)

Profile up there, tell me if you wanna chat.
>>
>ASL
34 M Australia

>$550k AU of life insurance for my partner as part of my superannuation scheme, if you can kill me and make it look like an accident. Or if I can kill myself and make it look like an accident. Or if I just do doing the reckless things I do anyway (I race motorbikes, I've come close...)

Nothing else, I have nothing to offer. That's why I'm single.
>>
>>24666078
>if you want a girl into femdom
Em, no es que me guste tanto el femdom (a menos que sea suave) pero, qué cosas haces? Algún fetiche/kink en especial?
>>
>>24666078
Well, you could be my import waifu to the US.
If you can stand Minnesota cold.
>>
>>24662632
>Male, 20, Argentina
>I'm good with words, and I know a lot about many languages. Currently master two and know a bit of latin, italian and french. I do like being flirty by throwing you phrases in different languages
>I'll make you feel needed, special and important. I'm also a very protective person. They mess with you, they mess with me. I tend to be quite shy but if someone messes with my girl I'm just not gonna have that. we're a team, after all.
>I'm loyal, will never cheat on you because I find it absolutely disgusting
>I don't judge, and I'll respect you. Respect above all else.
>I'm all about small gifts and gestures, I don't like showy things. I'll shower you with attention.

And...well, I have a car, and I know how to drive. I'm studying to be a translator and eventually, a lawyer (I'm doing both college courses atm but giving more attention to translating)
>>
>>24666078
Would love to chat, if you're interested. kik is fuits
>>
>>24666003
Well, historically those traits were commonly found together. Nowadays even the guys say they're programmers but honestly, they just want a good paycheck. Thank you, I'm usually not that great of a talker but if I'm comfortable with people, it gets more fun.

Aww, Damnit! Where do you reside? Also, I would like to see your template of what you bring as well (if you did, sorry I didn't see it). You seem like a relaxed and (based on your reply to that other guy), an encouraging person.
>>
>>24666221
>Well, historically those traits were commonly found together
Can't forget Ada Lovelace at all! The reason why our area (I studied compsci) is so male dominated is because of advertising which I think took place in the 80's, where PCs were advertised as a toy for guys of sorts. And then it went downhill from there.

>Thank you, I'm usually not that great of a talker but if I'm comfortable with people, it gets more fun.
Damn I'm the same! I can be a bit awkward at times but when I'm comfortable it gets so much more fun!

>I would like to see your template of what you bring as well
Here! >>24662765
>>
>>24665975
That if you refer to the area it was located in as Constantinople, Turkey would explode.

I should clarify to avoid sounding like I'm a know it all and full of myself - I get super into random things, for example, certain historical periods of certain countries (I.e. Cambodia and Suryavarman II) and I learn all I can about it. Haven't done Byzantium yet but I like learning from people who know more than me (great, now I know what I'm gonna do instead of working).

I'm typing on a phone so excuse the weird flow.
>>
>>24663691
> [s] I'm fiercely loyal; to the point of actual willingness to destroy or murder given the circumstances [/s]

>I'm a pyscho
>>
File: 1480377875969.jpg (59KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480377875969.jpg
59KB, 640x453px
humor
ingenuity
originality
friendship
relativity
interest
companionship
what ever to depressed to continue.
not like she cares she just wants $$ for collage.
>>
>>24666232
Please excuse my slow mobile phone typing, I'm not a natural texter.

Ada was badass (it's funny that her mom pushed her to Math instead of Literature due to her fear that she would become like daddy Lord Byron). However I have absolute mad respect to Grace Hopper. I don't know how she got the patience to think up and invent compilers.
I think the field changed also because of the fact that programming became really important in the tech revolution, not just a "secretary inputting data (disregard the difficult mathematics)" field.

Cute, I feel like a little bit of awkwardness in the beginning is charming, like the person has some effect on you. Comfortable is great, I hate feeling anxious with someone.

Oh, I see, I didn't realize that was you! I hear Chileans are attractive (along with all other South Americans, of course). We don't get many SAs up here in the north.
>>
>>24665826
Honestly, you sound wonderful. I'd like to talk to you sometime
>>
>>24666312
>Please excuse my slow mobile phone typing, I'm not a natural texter.
It's okay! Typing in the phone is difficult.

>Ada was badass (it's funny that her mom pushed her to Math instead of Literature due to her fear that she would become like daddy Lord Byron). However I have absolute mad respect to Grace Hopper. I don't know how she got the patience to think up and invent compilers.
In fact women were super important for the development of computer sciences. Funny for a male dominated field. And for all female developers and scientists, all of my respect. Yourself included.

>I think the field changed also because of the fact that programming became really important in the tech revolution, not just a "secretary inputting data (disregard the difficult mathematics)" field.
Sadly the "secretary inputting data" stuff is still present. I can understand that though, not everyone thinks ahead to make all the mathematical and automation processes work in a system which are super important. And for that we need programming.

>Cute, I feel like a little bit of awkwardness in the beginning is charming, like the person has some effect on you. Comfortable is great, I hate feeling anxious with someone.
Oh yes? I agree on both points! Although a bit of awkwardness is okay so long as both are trying to move the conversation forward. And I also hate feeling anxious, if somebody is able to make me feel more comfortable I'd seriously love it.

>Oh, I see, I didn't realize that was you! I hear Chileans are attractive (along with all other South Americans, of course). We don't get many SAs up here in the north.
Awh, thank you! Canadians are pretty attractive I've heard as well! And if things had gone better in a job application I did not too long ago I'd be living in Canada. Sadly I wasn't chosen...
>>
M/18/louisiana
-brutally honest
-great listener
-I get along with almost anyone
-very open to new things (both sexual and non-sexual)
-I'm a decent cook
Not really sure tbqh
>>
>>24666312
Ada was total greatness, but my favourite has always been Margaret Hamilton.
>>
>>24666379
ha, you sound like myself 4 years ago.

Do you have any hobbies ? I like science, philosophy, video games and gorillaz amongst others.

My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Theonewhohides/
>>
>>24666378
> And for all female developers and scientists, all of my respect. Yourself included.
Hey now, I'm supposed to be doing an assignment and here you are complimenting my laziness!
And Mad respect to you too! This field isn't for the faint hearted and the shallow minded. How'd you get into it?

And don't worry. Soon programming will be synonymous with terrorizing self driving cars if companies continue to refuse to open source their software to professional security testing.

And yes, awkwardness is endearing only as long as people are trying to have a conversation. There's awkward and then there's "hello darkness, my old friend" awkward. Whelp, I'm all about the super fuzzy comfortable pajama pants, blankets, plush toys and pillows everywhere. Can't get more comfortable than that, dear sir!

> Canadians are pretty attractive I've heard as well!
It's funny because throughout my schooling, everyone was flipping attractive to the point that you get desensitized to it and start looking for other traits (which are often not there, sadly).
I'm not completely familiar with the lifestyle of Chileans (though I hear it's pretty stable compared to its neighbors). I personally am slowly getting fed up with Canada. Just the corruption and lack of population caring about our issues is getting to me (Quebec (one of our provinces) is completely different though).
>>
>>24666449
Gorillaz are dope, and yea, I have a steam. However I don't use it anymore
>>
>>24666474

Come on dude, work with me xD

Kik is: TisMustBeFake
>>
>>24665993
fax b
>>
>>24666469
>Hey now, I'm supposed to be doing an assignment and here you are complimenting my laziness!
Heh~ Don't worry though, I've been there countless times before, miss!

>And Mad respect to you too! This field isn't for the faint hearted and the shallow minded. How'd you get into it?
Oh I totally agree! It takes a ton of mental fortitude and some degree of intelligence to really get into this field and succeed. Thank you!

I had liked computers since I was a child (dad also studied compsci so I was surrounded by computers when I was a child). Hell I was like what, 3, 4? When I started typing my first console commands in DOS. I'd ask my dad to write the command in paper and then I'd type it in the computer looking for each key. In short I've been interested in computers since I was a kid, so it was just a natural consequence.

How about you?

>And don't worry. Soon programming will be synonymous with terrorizing self driving cars if companies continue to refuse to open source their software to professional security testing.
Jesus I can see that happening! They probably believe that closing their sources will equal to increased security, except that actual examples of security critical systems (i.e. operating systems) show exactly the opposite.

>And yes, awkwardness is endearing only as long as people are trying to have a conversation. There's awkward and then there's "hello darkness, my old friend" awkward.
Agreed! It's okay for people to feel awkward because of several reasons, such as nervousness and others. But when you feel like they don't want to strike up a conversation it's just uncomfortable.

(to be continued)
>>
>>24666469
>Whelp, I'm all about the super fuzzy comfortable pajama pants, blankets, plush toys and pillows everywhere. Can't get more comfortable than that, dear sir!
Oh god definitely, I'd live like that every single day if possible! That's super comfortable!

>It's funny because throughout my schooling, everyone was flipping attractive to the point that you get desensitized to it and start looking for other traits (which are often not there, sadly).
That's kinda cool as you can truly get past the shallowness of looks! But it's sad that people are shallow for the most part nonetheless...

>I'm not completely familiar with the lifestyle of Chileans (though I hear it's pretty stable compared to its neighbors). I personally am slowly getting fed up with Canada. Just the corruption and lack of population caring about our issues is getting to me
Our politicians are corrupt as fuck too. It is pretty stable though, we don't have major conflicts and poverty is in acceptable levels although people do struggle to pay the bills a LOT. Isn't Canada basically so much calmer and relaxed than the US?

>(Quebec (one of our provinces) is completely different though).
I've heard they're trying to get their own government, is this true?
>>
>>24666518
Hey! I'm so sorry, my internet died on me and my router was being an ads. I actually need to go to sleep now. I'd like to continue our chat later, and reply to what you wrote. Do you have Steam?
>>
>>24666635
Email me your steam here: adestra at gmail.com
>>
File: 1473639018722.jpg (818KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473639018722.jpg
818KB, 1920x1200px
>ASL
20/F/Canada

1. Very high sex drive
2. Confident and logical, not one for being emotional or arguing
3. Financially stable, ambitious with my future
4. Can cook very well
5. I try to improve myself and I would try to help us both advance

>Why people should date you
I am compatible with confident, intelligent people who also know what they want and have high expectations. I'm understanding and you will be comfortable. I can be serious or very silly.
>>
>>24666348
I'm on my mobile right now, and I don't have a kik or anything like that. Wish I was prepared
>>
>>24666920
Well, if you decide to start using kik, sling a text my way

kik: blutard
>>
>>24665843
Into wyte wimin?
>>
>>24666959
Okay, I just messaged you. My username ends in cook
>>
>>24667021
I got it.

There's nothing wrong with Crash, btw.
>>
Better late than never?

>>24664559
I'm a little worried to because I know so many from 4chan and I'd feel embarrassed if they knew.
However, if you'd like to post a throwaway email, I'd be happy to send a recording to you! I always like sending voice clip emails to people.

>>24664585
It might sound like it, but I'm pretty sure I'm not underestimating my looks. I'm just vague and don't like talking about it, so it sounds like something insignificant most women would stress over.
I've only skimmed through the posts, but it seems like this was a wonderful idea for a thread with the way things are going for people.

>>24666012
>You sound like a nice person
As do you! Especially so for that fondness of baking and that caring side towards animals and people. If you're still here, what kinds of sweets do you enjoy making? I'm also curious what your voice is like since you mentioned people comment on it.
>>
>ASL
25/M/SE US
I'm extremely loyal to the people I care about

I bring a decent bit of life experience for being relatively young.

I've a very even temper and will always opt to talk through disputes and try to bring perspective along with common ground.

Spontaneity

I like supporting peoples ambitions

I stand by and encourage my loved ones to reach for the things they want, am genuinely attentive, and hold a wholehearted belief in bringing two lives together and growing as an entity. I mostly like to keep almost everything a bit goofy, building a comfortable atmosphere. Also, I don't mind clingy people as long as it's not insane.
>>
File: funnyhow.jpg (54KB, 1044x783px) Image search: [Google]
funnyhow.jpg
54KB, 1044x783px
>>24663168

Funny? Funny how? Are you a clown? Are you here to fucking amuse me?
>>
24/F/Southeast

Five things:
I make $88k annually as an ICU nurse
I own my own home and car
I come with no mental health disorders or traumatic baggage
Relatively in shape could be better
No financial debt or loans

Why?
I'm into kinky sexy and have a high drive
Low maintenance
Into PC gaming and otaku shit
Independent
I'm a cute ginger~
>>
>>24662632
Cool thread. I bring what anyone else doesn't.

Everything material is acquirable.
>>
>>24667717

88k at 24, your own home and car.

Hmm..
>>
>>24667717

Dont date because you are always on call?
>>
>>24667791
Doubting? That's fine. Night shift ICU nurses get paid $35 an hour and I work 60 hours a week, which includes every weekend which is $40 an hour. The car is 2013 Honda Fit. Paid off this past April. House is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath. Old, nothing fancy.
It's not hard when you work a lot.
>>
>>24667816
Don't date because I work shitty, long hours and am essentially a work-a-holic. Plan on going back to school for my DNP, so I don't even really have any time for anything serious. Last relationship ended because I was to 'distant' and always busy. He told me he felt too much like the roles were reversed in the relationship.
>>
File: 1465931670740.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465931670740.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>>24667819

Hard to believe is all.

Well done you on making it in life.
>>
>>24667832
It's 4chan. No one believe anything, hah.
>>
>>24667829

That is pretty impressive. I used to work 60+hour weeks too. Not fun. Night shifts take dedication. Shame about the last relationship. I can get the feeling distant thing but everything else sounds like a cop-out on their part.
>>
>>24667839
Yeah, it's not fun at all. They drain you and take a tool on your body. I feel so old since starting nights. I've considered switching to days but I like my night diff too much, haha.
Eh. I mean, I get it. If I were to make a section for 'why to not date me' it would be because I'm too independent and not much like the 'traditional' woman. I don't cook or clean (I'm not a slob though), I'd rather have sex than cuddle, I don't need to see or talk to you all the time, etc. I'd rather work and have the man be at home doing all the chores.
>>
>>24667846

I am a big fan of nights too. I scaled back on my work and it has been okay but I do miss it sometimes.

Nothing wrong with being independent. And I am sure many people can appreciate being kinky in the bedroom. Not sure about staying home all the time though.

Do you have a skype? Or an email?
>>
>>24667865
[email protected]
>>
>>24667871

Sent.
>>
>>24667666
[email protected]

all yours
>>
>>24662632
23, F, Eu.

>Domestic as fuck. I cook and bake pretty well, I actually enjoy taking care of the house.
>Very loving and caring, supportive, affectionate.
>Financially independent, good career prospects.
>Fairly interesting to talk to - knowledgeable, curious, and funny sometimes.
>Upfront and direct, decent communicator, rarely gets angry.

Because I like spoiling the people I love, and I make their well-being the most important thing in my life. And I am a decent person overall.

Nice thread, OP.
>>
>>24667964
You sound like perfect wife material, good luck
>>
>>24667964

Ah, another fellow european. Yeah, I should have thought of something like this, OP's a good guy.

I'm also way over knowledgeable for any sane person. That's why I'm here.

Profile: >>24666067, tell me if you wanna chat.
>>
>>24666012
>This is harder than usual deal of plugging in info in other threads of this nature
That's the idea! And I think it's because most threads are about "what others can do for me" whereas here the question is reversed. Hence why it is more difficult.

>>24667666
>>24667964
>>24668071
OP here, thank you! I'm glad that you liked it!

>>24667729
Thank you! And how about non-material things?
>>
>>24667666
I'll post a vocaroo in the thread in a few hours, since today I'm hanging out with my granny and helping each other with some stuff.

As far as baking goes, I'll bake just about anything, since I've been tinkering off and on since I was a kid. These days I enjoy stuff like muffins and sometimes brownies, and I want to try my hand at a cake, but I then I'm eating a cake by myself. Also done stuff like biscuits and cookies, since it's almost always cheaper to make your own instead of paying from the store, unless they're marked down to like 50% off.
>>
>>24662632
24/M/San Jose, CA

>Looking for an open-minded woman
>Financially stable, at the outset of a profitable career in game design
>Currently in a long-term (>3 years) open relationship with an Asexual girl who is close to being financially stable
>Decent cook (definitely not Gordon Ramsay but my friends all love my cooking)
>Semi-introverted
>Not fat but not fit (yet, am currently working on it)
>My only drugs are Cannabis (not a stoner), mushrooms, and sex
>Fairly average 7" cock (and I know how to use it)
>Experienced Hypnotist (if you don't know what this means for the bedroom then feel free to ask)

I find pleasure in the small moments spent with friends and lovers. Gaming and talking with close friends is my favorite pastime.

I find happiness in the happiness of those close to me.

While dominant in bed I use that dominance to worship my lover's body and delight in showing them the furthest limits of pleasure the human brain is capable of comprehending.

Feel free to contact me whenever, I'm usually quite fast to respond but Discord is gonna be the fastest.

You can also find me on Discord as Nosefag#2104.
>>
>>24662649
contact?
>>
File: Zdzislaw Beksinski.jpg (94KB, 860x768px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzislaw Beksinski.jpg
94KB, 860x768px
27/M/US
>A loving, caring, supportive nature.
>Willing to compromise and work with my partner to improve the relationship or myself.
>Patience and understanding.
>Honestly and straightforwardness, communication is key.
>Loyalty, respect and devotion

I'm someone that has a lot of love to give and receive.
I'll go to hell and back for the ones I love.
I have no interest in unhealthy or toxic relationships.
I'm not interested in having a relationship just for the sake of it's self, but to build something for the future.
I'm someone that could make a good husband and a great father someday.
>>
>>24667021
I am interested in talking to you as well! I hope I am not too late for this. You sound like a great person and well, my kik is Pheldagryff, hope you can message me.
>>
>>24667666
And here be a vocaroo

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Jd6O6lFeJF
>>
>>24669417
I'm not even gay and you sir have a sexy voice. Good show.
>>
>>24669417
Holy shit.
Your voice is seriously so fucking sexy.
>>
File: _20161209_201842.jpg (174KB, 687x712px) Image search: [Google]
_20161209_201842.jpg
174KB, 687x712px
25/USA/F

•Im active and always open to new things
•when I'm passionate about something I give it my all
•I give some badass hugs and more...
•I work two jobs and take care of myself.
•Im blunt, I act like one of the guys more than a "girl" I would rather be building an enguine then getting my nails done.

Why date me? Honestly don't. All my relationships I accept people flaws and I try way to hard to make it work then when it doesn't it lights up in flames. So yep I'm better single...
>>
21/Male/Illinois

>Able to become emotionally invested without being clingy
>Slightly taller than average, decent body, decent face
>Always looking to do something new or exciting
>College dropout but ok job, ~34K/yr
>Best conversationalist I have ever meant

People should date me if they want good discussions covering myriad topics. Mild kink, high libido. They enjoy some of the finer things and some of the mundane ones. Oh - and like Tarantino and Kanye
>>
>>24669666
Oh add this to reasons

>satan trips, dubs, 69, and almost sextuples
>>
>>24667891
I'm not sure if you got it, but I did send a recording!

>>24668613
>>24669417
That sounds wonderful and I'm guessing you have quite the sweet tooth! Brownies are a favorite of mine as well. I have a recipe I really deck out with dark chocolate ganache and buttered/salted pecans. The secret is adding coffee into them instead of just water, butter and coconut oil for an extra dose of flavor and fudginess. They're obviously absolutely horrible for you, so they're usually only made for parties where I can wreck everyone's day just a little.
Is there a type of cake you have your eye on? There are so many different types. I recently made a fruit cake for the first time...I think it needed more liquid, but it had a nice flavor even though the cake has a bad wrap.

And you do have a very handsome voice! Do you make a lot of recordings? The quality sounded fantastic despite vocaroo not being the best site for quality. I realized earlier today my headset was getting close to being dead, so I had to suck it up and order and actual microphone.
>>
>>24669721
I admit to cheating a bit on vocaroo, since it sucks. I just popped open Audacity and recorded it in there, removed the noise, then uploaded it as a MP3 to vocaroo. I've found that to be the best way to have quality, yet be easy for others to have access to listen.

Your brownie recipe sounds pretty neat, and the thought of adding coffee instead of water never crossed my mind before. I might have to try that out sometime in the near future. In regard to cake, nothing fancy. Maybe even a dull white cake and some milk, just because I haven't had any good ones for awhile now. If I could go full ham, wouldn't mind trying an ice cream cake, but I bet the budget to make it is more than just buying one, and all the prep.

As far as recordings goes, I've done a few as podcasts for the past on Youtube stuff, and I also do some video stuff now and then as well. Was trying to get a degree to break into radio, but it seems that most people are pushing away from it and doing podcasts now, which has caused me to swap focus and now major in photography. Going to attach a pic of a baby bluejay I found in the rain one day while heading to class, who didn't mind me hanging around him. Also recorded a video of me just chatting with him on Youtube.

Now I'm just sitting here playing some vidya, since I'm having some downtime. Trying to decide what MMO to maybe play, or work more on the Pokemons and some backlog, possibly to be the bane of existence and upload for LP / review purposes.

If you're interested in talking off site, you can reach me at [email protected] or post your preferred method, and I'll probably have some account to share.
>>
>>24669565
>>24669580
With encouragement like that, I might have to consider popping into the sexy audio there here on /soc/ sometime
>>
>>24668053
Thank you!

>>24668071
I don't think we'd be a great match, to be honest.
If you want to have a chat, I'm here.
>>24668807
You sound like a good guy. I like the picture you chose.

>>24666012
I like the way you write. And your voice! You should definitely try the sexy audio thing.
>>
File: Zdzislaw Beksinski.jpg (274KB, 925x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzislaw Beksinski.jpg
274KB, 925x1024px
>>24671393
Thanks I hear that from time to time, but if there's one thing I learned about being a "good guy" is that it's never enough.
Again thanks I'm not that big into art, but I love his work.
>>
>>24662632
25/M/USA

>Have a job related to major
>Own my own of the year car
>Good with money
>Excellent at analyzing people
>Focuses on you during sex (which I have been told is a major plus)

The last two is probably why I been told I'm a great boyfriend, always focusing on their needs. Also, no one has ever complained about me, parents just seem to naturally like me too.
>>
>ASL
25/F/CA

Anyone else feel like this wording makes it sound like we're listing what we have to offer as a third in a threesome? Anyway, here are 5 things I have to offer in a potential relationship with one person:

1. Terrible humor. I figure this is a perk as long as you like dad jokes.

2. Decent massages. Multiple people have told me I should become a masseuse.

3. I'm affectionate, but not overly clingy. Once I start to get physical with a partner I constantly want to touch them, but I like doing my own thing too.

4. I'm extremely faithful. When I'm into someone, I have eyes only for that person.

5. I won't judge you if you have zero friends. I'm not very social myself.

Someone should date me if they want a partner with whom they can hide away from the rest of the world. I'm up for whatever it is people like to do when they get out, but I default to homebody mode.
>>
>>24672043
>Anyone else feel like this wording makes it sound like we're listing what we have to offer as a third in a threesome?
OP here, how does it? Because that wasn't my intention at all (and I don't think in terms of threesomes anyways)
>>
>>24672085
Not saying you meant it that way. Just in my head "to a potential couple" sounds like I'm not included in that couple. It's probably only me. No need to worry.
>>
>>24672162
Ohhhhh no no I think I get what you mean! Haha, I said "couple" as a generalization of "girlfriend/boyfriend". But I get it, my apologies.
>>
>>24672171
No apologies necessary. It's not like anyone's going to think that's what you meant. I just thought it was slightly funny.

Again
> Terrible humor.
>>
>Three words
>Five
>Thousand
>Dollars
>Cash
>>
>>24672185
Oh

OH

Well fuck the internet for being unable to translate a bad joke. Ha. This is now a threesome thread?

>>24672188
>Three words
>Lists four
>>
>>24665843
>- I call instead of text
Gosh, that's little point which *can* make a big (positive) difference.
>- I want to support you just as much as I want you to support me. Badass team of two.
What happened to this? I'm searching for the same, but it seems people got rare with this idea. What happened to relationships and the idea of supporting each other?
>>
>>24672200
> This is now a threesome thread?
No! The last thing I need is some couple trying to get me to be their unicorn.
>>
>>24672221
Unicorns are magical and rare, it may be a good idea after all.

I'm joking! Of course I don't want this thread to become like the dozens of similar threads in this board.
>>
File: sabbathbloodysabbath(desk).png (781KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
sabbathbloodysabbath(desk).png
781KB, 1440x900px
28/M/US

1. Knows how to mix very, very good drinks. Could be a bartender.
2. Graduate school educated, in STEM. Make good money.
3. Artistically inclined, you'll probably listen to a shit ton of music you never heard of before.
4. I'll drive you everywhere. I love driving.
5. I'm incredibly loyal because I'm very discriminating with who I date. Not on the basis of looks but personality.

Honestly, you shouldn't. I suffer from severe depression and social anxiety, and every relationship I've been in has melted down catastrophically.
>>
>>24672221
How about you be a unicorn by entering into a couple consisting of you and one guy built around love, respect and monogamy?
>>
>>24672251
I could be that type of unicorn. But that would require finding my own unicorn.
>>
>>24672275
What a coincidence that just happens to also be the things I want.
I also forgot to mention that I quite appreciate a well timed corny dad joke.
>>
>>24672290
Oh good. Then how about you say other things about yourself? All I know about you is that you apparently like my sales pitch.
>>
>>24672315
Sure why not, here's my post >>24668807

If you still have more questions we can chat on Skype or something as not to fill up the thread.
And I believe it was you who was interested in the concept I proposed.
>>
>>24672043
You sound like a female me. I love dad jokes but only if you can take them as well as sling them.

I hate to be that guy but you sound like a really cool person so: what's your preferred contact method?
>>
trans male, age 20, NY

>very sexual and affectionate
>loyal and submissive
>Loves learning and debating
>Very emotionally supportive and strives to make my partners feel safe and comfortable
>very communicative, when I trust someone enough I can talk to them about anything and everything.

I was raised by parents who treated each other like shit and their actions taught me how NOT to treat my partners. I strive to do the opposite of what they did, and I hope to someday make a happy home for whoever i end up sharing my life with.
>>
>>24662757
>literal sense
like cuddling wise?
>>
File: EzYA383.jpg (81KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
EzYA383.jpg
81KB, 528x960px
>ASL
turning 20 in 8 days/Male (trap)/ Central Texas
>5 things you can offer to a potential gf/bf
I like to cook for people
I'm really good at writing so I can write you gay stuff
I'm disabled so along with doing commish work with my writing i can bring in some guaranteed income
I've been told I'm an amazing cuddler
Titty and dick at the same time
Because I'm pretty consistently affectionate and helpful. I have a shit-ton of good advice evidently.
>>
>>24666635
Er, I hope that you're still around. I responded.
>>
>>24672336
Oh, I didn't realize that was you since your ID changed. Yay, guy who sounds like he wants marriage and kids! Can we do Kik? I always feel like I have to answer right away on Skype, and I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now.
>>
>>24672358
Isn't that kinda what this thread is for? I prefer Kik, but I'm going to be a bit busy fyi. I honestly wasn't expecting people to respond.
>>
>>24672437
Yeah I was mobile posting, I'm working right now so I might not have the most expedient responses.
Kik: RedSnapperPizza
>>
>>24672448
>>24672358
>>24668697
Oh wait, sorry, I didn't see your other post. I'm only interested in completely monogamous relationships. If you just want to see if we can be friends though, go ahead and disregard this.
>>
>>24672507
My kinks are pretty limited, but it couldn't hurt to chat.
>>
>>24672507
>to have a kinky relationship
I don't know how well you know this, but not everybody wants or likes kinky relationships, girls and guys, myself included.
>>
>>24672448
I guess you're right. I don't mind busy, patience is a virtue I should practice more anyways.

My kik is "Nosefag".
>>
Let's try this:

26/M/UK

Things I can offer:

1. I'm, um
2. er
3. fuck

Nothing it turns out.
>>
>>24672616
Read the examples in the thread and try again. I thought that nothing would come out, but I was wrong.
>>
>>24672647

Alright. To the best of my ability:

1. I have my own place (as in I rent not bought), don't live with my parents, so you can stay over
2. I have a job; not a good one and no career path, but I won't need to ask you for money
3. I'm into videogames so if you're into videogames we can talk about those
4. I like making terrible jokes sometimes so if you're a fan of puns it might be good

I can't think of a fifth right now.
>>
>>24672699
Fifth one. Are you honest? Maybe you're a homebody or like to go out and stroll? Or maybe you like to party and do exciting stuff? How about your fitness? Are you smart and knowledgeable? Loyal? I don't know, anything. You can think of something, I believe in ya.
>>
People think they want something but then they get exactly that and dont want it at all. All my relationships were just poor choices on my part. The two i truly loved where the worst simply because they thought i was one thing when i was something entirly different. First one wanted a "qt neet husbando" but couldnt handle my independence. The other one was obsessed with her imaginary friend, not me. The ones in between were just poor choices based on being bored and lonely. What i dont offer is a 100%stable all the time relationship nor somebody who will always be the same. Ive changed over the years and have my own experiences and life. Ive done a lot with myself even been to culinary school. Im 22 and live and work in nyc. Live alone, have plants, car, cat. I just do me and hopefully one day somebody will (actually) want that.

I think video games are boring, i pirate tv shows, listen to feely screamy music and make french pastry. Love me.
>>
>>24672700

>Fifth one. Are you honest?

Eh. I try to be, but honestly I'll feign ignorance/naivety to get out of trouble sometimes, and I lie by omission to my friends/family about my life. So I guess not that much.

>Maybe you're a homebody or like to go out and stroll? Or maybe you like to party and do exciting stuff?

Homebody. Prefer to stay at home and game/watch anime. Not really a fan of parties, clubs, bars or exciting stuff in general.

>How about your fitness?

Woof. None of the fitness.

>Are you smart and knowledgeable? Loyal? I don't know, anything. You can think of something, I believe in ya.

Well, I thought I was smart, then I flunked my degree. I know tons of useless trivia thanks to the internet but nothing too useful. Loyal? I don't know, maybe? It's not really anything unique to me.
>>
>>24672727
>It's not really anything unique to me.
It doesn't need to be unique. It needs to be part of you. You don't have to have that one outstanding feature, because you're not that feature to begin with, you're the entire mix of things that makes you a human.

Listing five things about you won't fully describe yourself. It will give us an idea of who you are, however.
>>
>>24672700
I like how you're helping this guy out, OP. You seem like a nice person.
>>
>>24672767
Oh. Heh. Thank you...!
>>
>>24672742

I guess my issue is I've never been in a relationship so I don't know if anything I have to offer is of value to someone else or just something that anyone else can provide.

Like, being a decent human being isn't really anything. That's like minimum requirements.
>>
>>24672958

that's weird, why did I change ID?
>>
>>24672958
Just be honest with yourself and see what happens. Even if you're just someone that admits they're just someone that wouldn't mind listening to someone or trying to be there for them and give them some sort of advice / feedback, that's not a bad thing to do. Incorporate your hobbies and interests, and that's about five unique things right there.

And maybe at the end of the day you might be someone who's so grounded in reality that you may seem a bit dull and uninteresting as far as you know, but it gives you a chance to explore and see what works, and just taking the chance opens doors where that won't open without that first step.

>>24672962
Phone posting or dynamic IP?
>>
19/f/

>I love cooking and baking for people I love
>I know how to communicate
>I'm independent but loyal
>I love sex with my special person
>I look after myself and respect myself

date me because I'll always do everything in my power to make you happy but we're both emotionally mature enough to not be co-dependent.
>>
>>24672983

Both, I think.

And thanks for the advice. I don't know if I'll be able to use it but the effort is appreciated.
>>
>>24673017
When you people say you can cook, like do you hace real training? Who do you cook for? How do you know your good, who tells you? Like everybody here is "a good cook" but im entirly sure only a max of 3 people actually are. Not being combative just asking.
>>
>>24673061

Well, most people learn to cook from their parents and family, or a little from school and courses. But since not being able to cook isn't much of an issue any more, people who say they like to cook, usually actually do enjoy cooking, unlike most people who just see it as a chore that you need to carry out in order to not die of starvation.

The quality of the food is entirely dependent on where they're from and what culinary culture they've adopted.
>>
>>24662632
>28/male/Chicago
>I'm intelligent.
>I'm funny.
>I've been paid to write fiction, journalism and film.
>I'm not overweight or overly skinny and will be purchasing a gym membership soon.
>I'm not politically correct, but I'm also not a racist, misogynist scumbag.

>>
>>24673121
I mean i dropped 15k on school for it and all it is is a chore. Im fucking amazing and have done it professionally but its not difficult to actually do, its difficult to be good which is what im questioning.
>>
>ASL
20/F/UK
1. I literally give the best head, and my libido is crazy.
2. I love to cook, I'm good at it, baking too.
3. I'm very emphatic and I'm a good listener, I know relationships aren't one sided. I want to listen to my partner's problems as well and help solve them.
4. (I'm chubby+thicc) BUT, I have a very cute face.
5. I roll great joints.
I'm pretty chill about a lot of things, I'm not a very stressy person. I really love sex and have a crazy libido so I would want to be fucking at least twice a day. I love cuddling up and chilling whilst he plays video games, or going out, either to explore or maybe a rave idk. Though I'll be honest, I'm fragile so you'd have to take care of me.
>>
>>24673296
Again with this meme. What makes you "good". Anybody can do it.
>>
>>24673338
You cannot really measure somebody's skill on something, that's some subjective shit. People like her cooking, so does she, period.
>>
>>24673296

Hey, wanna shoot the shit?
>>
What a lovely way to procrastinate.

>ASL
26/F/SoCal

>5 things you can offer
1. I love to laugh and make others laugh.
2. I'm empathetic and give great advice.
3. Great conversationalist, enjoy witty banter.
4. I'm pretty interesting, or so I've been told (artistic, well-read, etc).
5. I'm super genuine and devote myself whole-heartedly to what I care about (hobbies, school, people).

I think I'm a good person and I'm always trying to improve. The right partner would make my life better just as much as I'd try to do the same in return, yknow?

I'm a great friend, which I think makes me a great partner. I also happen to be cute imo, and my personality is somehow simultaneously cute, laid-back, and stubborn.

But lol this is 4chan and I'm chubbyfat so whatever
>>
>>24673364
Sure, got kik or skype?
>>
27/M/Switzerland

>I want to do my best to be deemed reliable.
>I want to her to feel safe and loved.
>I want to improve myself in every aspect, constantly.
>I want to surprise her by making her see that in spite of appearances there is a world behind me of things to discover and share, same as he.
>I want to learn again to love someone that makes my heart beat again and allow her to own it.

I don't think they should. I haven't been in a good relationship in a long time. But I want to fight away my apathy and I enjoy having long-term friends and decent people to develop something special with.

>>24663248
You seem like an interesting person anon. I doubt being ugly is an obstacle to find the right relationship, but also this: many women think they're ugly when they're not full of themselves, and in reality they're just normal people, if not actually beautiful. I'm not from the US, but I would be happy to get to know more an artsy person very into video games that is loyal, supportive and understanding.

>>24663787
you seem like an amiable person anon, dedicated to her partner in spite of being polyamorous.

>>24665826
You're an intriguing person anon, I can relate a lot on the wrong ones part.

>>24665843
>i call instead of text
the rest of the post was already quite good, but this one made me smile.

>>24666018
You'll do well in life adorable ball of worries, all the best.

>>24666078
You're very confident anon, it's a very nice trait.

>>24666233
And I smiled again because I'm exactly like that.

>>24666789
lovely image chocie

>>24667666
In spite of the triplets you sound more and more nice with every replies, and full of nice interests too.

>>24667717
I'm very proud of you anon for being an ICU nurse, and aside from your achievements I find it nice you're in healthcare. I might actually shoot you an email.

>>24667964
>I make their well-being the most important thing in my life
That's very sweet anon, makes me glad someone would write something like this.
>>
>>24673383
>What a lovely way to procrastinate.
Haha, you're welcome!

>>24673408
Dude was it necessary to respond to every single girl in this thread?
>>
>>24673132
I'm gonna add you on skype to talk about writing, but hopefully I can get you to talk about music too
>>
>>24666018
I'm interested kik:clthr0w4y
>>
>>24673408
continuing, whew

>>24672043
why hide from the world when you can rule it together?

>>24673017
I really like the last sentence in your post.

>>24673296
Sex isn't anything anon, but you seem like a caring person that really wants to help her partner as best as she can with cooking or anything else she can. I'm inappropriate, but I'd say to put those as a quality first.

>>24673383
best friends can be found no matter how chubbyfat you are. And you won't stay chubbyfat forever.

>>24672381
very nice guitar anon

>>24671966
you're probably a very attractive guy anon.

>>24669417
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Jd6O6lFeJF
I almost dropped from the chair when you made that joke, but you have a nice voice anon.

>>24668807
your dreams are nice. I wonder often if one should actually even need to compromise in a relationship where people are communicative and come often to mutual understanding. I hope you can find a good healthy relationship anon.

This actually seems like a great thread, I wasn't expecting it after writing my post, which now I feel is kinda lame compared to all the other nice ones here. I think I'll actually leave my contacts if anyone I mentioned or someone else is interested in talking: email is safewordthrowaway, kik is personalthrowaway
>>
>>24673359
Yes you can. Just because your family doesnt know what good is doesnt mean your good. I went to achool and studied it for years. Ive had thousands of people and nationally rated chefs tell me i am good. Theres a massive difference. Being "good" at cooking is just a cop out for finding a real reason your worth anything when it comes to dating. How about your a human being that grows and wants to learn and keep sucking until they are the best at x. Its silly to read everybody claiming this over and over when they are probably all shit.
>>
>>24673414
I'm coming from a horrible, disastrous day and taking my time to try and communicate with people to fight away apathy, and generally I enjoy communicating, so yeah. It's not every girl also, there are just more girls than males replying here and I don't always have something to say. You put it in a way that's a bit bad OP.
>>
>>24673449
Wha? No, I don't think that you get it. With that mindset you will never consider yourself good at anything. Everyone can perfect themselves, but denying that you can do something reasonably well is also degrading to your own skills. Besides nobody cares if you're the best at cooking, so long as you are good enough.

And some of us like having a good cook, you know? If I was one I'd definitely list it.

>>24673453
I am sorry about your bad day, but yes I am putting it as if it was a bad thing. I have seen tons of posts all across 4chan with multiple, unneeded quotes, and it's generally seen as bad form unless you're actually following multiple threads of conversation.

But that's just me. You do as you please, I can't do shit about it.
>>
>>24673497
Are you smoking crack? Im an amazing cook. Im not only good at my trade but i can teach it too. Its you that clearly doesnt understand what im saying. Fucking normies i swear. To be fair im the one invading your board so i shouldnt complain. Go back to your fantasy land and forget i ever posted while i complain that nobody finds me interesting niw that im not suffering anymore. Rip me.
>>
>>24673497
The conversations sadly happened too late, and I'd feel it would be a bit ruder to intrude when two/more people are already conversing on something and I just want to insert myself there. Also sorry if it got you a bit annoyed because of it, it wasn't my intention.

>>24673514
Aside from the fact that shitting on someone's thread for no reason is not really a good way of starting a conversations, your point could be actually properly discussed if you didn't react so negatively and in such a trolling/feeling way anon. A good cook should have a big heart to put love into his actions, not just his creations.
>>
I dont bring much, i have baggage.. baggage that has acquainted me with overcoming challenges. I'm a good listener and am generally relatable. I am funny sometimes, kinda laid back.

Financially I hold my own. I'm not a sugar daddy, I have goals of my own.
I'm confident in the important ways, not very cocky outside of humor. Im really smart and am not afraid of saying it because I'm open to people challenging that.

But I'm majorly depressed with post traumatic anxiety from a horrible past. I'm not always able to communicate and get sucked into autistic projects to take my mind off the world. I get negative and cynical. Generally clingy. Sort of reclusive.
>>
>>24673541
The greatest chefs are all fuckinng assholes because stress is all there is to being a cook. Something you know nothing of since you dont know this world. why do you think im trolling in some way for calling you out? Just dont respond. Take it as food for thought.
>>
>>24673544
I'm sorry about your past anon. But you need to focus on your good qualities, not the bad ones. They're there and are there to be enhanced and helped from your own good spirit, don't forget that. Having projects and hobbies is also not exactly a bad thing, as long as you don't get overabsorbed by them.

>>24673554
I'm not the same person you were responding to anon, I'm not OP. But mostly it's because of the phrase about normie and feeling overlyhated or inadequate.

And I can imagine the stress you have to face, I have friends and relatives in the field, I couldn't even watch how cruel those assholes were when judging them or forcing them to do stuff and take the merits. That's why I say that you should put forward your qualities when you are capable of doing good stuff. As in: use the thread yourself, don't pick on someone that feels good about their cooking just to put forward your own skill in a pejorative way.

>Take it as food for thought.
but 10/10 conclusion related to the talk :D
>>
>>24673541
>The conversations sadly happened too late
The thread still has life going for it. Eh, whatever works nonetheless.

>your point could be actually properly discussed if you didn't react so negatively and in such a trolling/feeling way anon
This is why I don't even bother to respond to him.

>>24673554
Just one thing: separate professional cooking from home cooking. Different goals altogether even if both imply feeding, and some of us like to feed/be fed by our SO.

We're not demeaning your professional area so no need to be feely touchy about it. We're talking about it in a super homely way.
>>
>>24673579
I already posted. Ive accepted a while ago that im just another background guy on this board. Rather just angrypost and pretend like its not and be noticed ;__;
>>
>>24673598
You know... Angryposting is a sure fire way to not get noticed by anybody, because nobody likes self-pitying people.

And, you know, I've noticed that this thread not only has more input from females, but people are also communicating more than in other threads. You should really, really try again with less self-pity and more confidence about yourself.
>>
>>24673598
>>24673615
I was about to reply to you precisely as OP replied in his own, repost again with more confidence and just try, even if just for friends purposes, this time and the next time do it with confidence and less pessimism. As you can see from my post I know my flaws, but I also know I have qualities that can fairly put them in the shadows, and I'm sure you do too.
>>
24/m/TX (210)

1. I have a reasonable amount of money and come from a decently well-off family.

2. I have what most people would consider a cool job that doesn't take much time and pays very well. It leaves me with free time to dedicate to someone else and my hobbies.

3. I end up travelling internationally for my job a few times a year and would consider letting her come with me, depending on the place.

4. I'm a very stable person, emotionally, with traditional values and dedication to my partner.

5. I take care of myself - gym, etc. Would also be willing to help my partner do the same with encouragement and support.

My problem is mainly that I don't get out and socialize. I almost never drink and my hobbies are mostly solitary(male dominated as well), so there aren't many opportunities for me to connect with people.
Doesn't help that my standards are high. :^)
>>
>>24673644
u sound like a cool guy. keep it up and u will find some1
>>
>>24673654
Thanks, friend.
Enjoy your weekend.
>>
28/M/CA

I procure many Mosin Nagant rifles made from Izchevsk Mechanical Works and 28.5 Metallic can of cartridge. If have love for me you can have use of ammunition cartridges and perhaps rifle if not own one. On first date we talk of love for party and glorious heroes of past is a must.
>>
>>24673689
No Tula?
>>
>>24673644
you seem very mature, almost ideal. are you looking for a girlfriend?
>>
>>24673716
Looking, probably not finding.
I'm not going to waste my time, or anyone else's, with long-distance memes, so they would basically need to live reasonably close.
>>
File: 1481055877823.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481055877823.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>24663168
>great at managing money
>woman
>>
30 m nj

Electrical engineer, have a decent paying job. I feel that I'm a good father, I always put my kids first.
empathetic towards others, would give the cloths off my back for anyone. Loyalty is a big thing for me. Honesty is also huge.
>>
>Protection (Fit, Muay Thai and boxing)
>Big dick
>Counsel
>>
24/M

Weed.
>>
>>24673760
Also
>No addictions
>Relatively level headed
>>
>>24662632
>ASL
29/f/USA
>>5 things you can offer to a potential couple
I can cook pretty well
I will not judge you for that one weird, inexplicable kink.
Never cheated on anyone, even when given lots of opportunities
capable of entertaining myself- like to read and dabble in random creative hobbies and play tabletop games.
Resourceful and adaptable- I've worked as a phone psychic, a personal assistant, written people's college papers for them, done tech support at a call center, did taxes at HR Block, I cut my own hair and used to cut my uncle/brother/ex bf's hair so well people thought it was done professionally, etc.

>>Why people should date you?
Fuck I have no idea, but seems like several people want to. I think I'm a pretty shit tier human being, honestly.
>>
>>24662632
21/M/Scandinavia

>I'm soon to own my own house
>I own a car
>Financially stable,
>Can fix cars and tend to housestuff
>Kind of handsome and muscular, veins popping out of deltoids and arms. 186 cm/93 kg

>Why should people date you?
You shouldn't. I'm misogynistic and can't give a shit about social interaction. My perspective of the world turned out to be depressing as fuck and i'm most likely homosexual.
>>
19/M/US
Inheritance, baby.
>Cool coasting into death.
>>
>>24673793
What makes you think of being a shit tier human being in spite of all the good things you do to yourself and others? You're so full of resources anon.

>>24673811
I wonder if maybe focusing more on yourself with some relax away from relationship seeking might help in changing the world prospect you have. I would say to get into conversations in real life without thinking too much out of them anyway.
>>
>>24673827
It took me a really long time to come up with that list, and when I first saw this thread, all I could think was "No one should date me."

Also, I have a lot of other stuff that's less than ideal about my life right now, and it's been getting me down for the last couple of months. But thanks for the pep talk, anon!
>>
>ASL
21/M/USA

1) I'm a fairly compassionate person and it's been said that I'm comforting to be around.
2) I can carry a conversation pretty well which might benefit a quieter/more awkward partner.
3) I'm a relatively sane and stable person. I can be someone's emotional support without too much stress to my own well being.
4) I'm a university student with a pretty bright future (although I know that's not as good as already having a significant amount of established wealth and/or income).
5) I've been told that I'm a good source of body heat.

I know this isn't quite what the question is asking, but people should date me if they like who I am as a person and we have a certain chemistry together that can't be found elsewhere. It also doesn't hurt if they think I'm cute.
>>
>>24673443
tfw it's a 6-string bass
>>
>>24673850
Hmm the same happened to me as soon as I came in this thread after preparing mentally some things to say and thinking that they were worthy to speak out loud. People here are great, but a human being isn't just a list of qualities or bad qualities, there is more to them. I remember watching a video, Beautifully Imperfect from Yasmin Ahmad, where a wife talks about the husbands imperfections, and how those made him the person that she came to love. But I do relate a lot with your words, because I constantly think about them, and because I often think that my life at the moment prevents me from doing normal stuff that people do, going out, trying to get activities prepared to entertain and spend a good time with your partner, and so on. Personally I often think that with both of the people putting genuinely effort, care and understanding into a relationship, even small little things like being together at home, just relaxing like animals would do in front of a fireplace while the rain can be heard outside, or simply staying together to read in the same room/watching things, doing activities, not necessarily being always together but realizing that there is comfort in a caring silence, would be enough for me already and maybe for someone that knows it's important to slowly explore a person and the little things they can bring before life gets better.
I don't know what's getting you down in the last months, but it sounds kind of stressful. I hope it will somehow get better soon, and you will get some breathing air from these problems. I'm going to sleep now, but if you wouldn't mind talking from time to time, write me an email to [email protected] (you can also add me on skype by omitting the provider), I'll get back to you as soon as I can and talk until you want to.

>>24673883
oh man sorry, I totally didn't notice that I had written guitar because I thought "I could play the guitar like in <cartoon> and make a band." Have really not slept today.
>>
>>24673950
Ay no worries man. Behind it is an 8 string fretless anyway.
>>
>ASL
18/mtf/USA

1. You'll be better than me at vidya
2. I have no self esteem, so you'll never have to worry about me cheating on you :)
3. I will give you attention forever
4. I hope I'm qt but I'm probably not
5. I'm into all sorts of kinky shit

I have no redeeming qualities but if you'll help me pay for hormones then I can be your qt gf?
>>
It's hard to figure out what I bring to a relationship because I'm really shy and every girlfriend I've ever had never gave me the chance to show how I can be
>>
>>24662632
18/f/usa

>can speak 4 languages
>good at academics
>pretty and sexually willing
>devoted
>indifferent to literally everything

idk if people should date me. im pretty consumed and delusional. but i havent gotten angry since i was a young child. so maybe if you like girls with cool temperaments.
>>
>>24674206
What are those 4 languages?
>>
>>24674206
Pretty and sexually willing? I'm interested, also if you're angry you're better at sex :D
>>
>>24674206
Any specific academics you excel at or is just in general?
>>
>>24674206
Makes me sorry to hear you're pretty consumed and delusional. I feel often consumed from life, but I'm way older so I wonder what happened to you so far. Also, please share which are the 4 languages :D
>>
>>24662632
18/m/us
Jack shit
I can be cucked into giving a girl free drinks
>>
>>24675167
>Jack shit
Try again. Take examples from this thread. Maybe you've got a nice job, you're independent, funny, a good cook, you like to go out, or are a homebody, you may be intelligent, talk a lot ... I don't know, think about it for a moment. You do have redeeming features.
>>
>>24674206

My god, I have to say this Anon, but you sound a little bit like a barbie.

You don't have things that you care about ?
I find hard to believe that people incapable of feeling angry exist outside a certain degree of psychopathy.

There is a difference between feeling angry and being it, and it's how well you can control your feelings.

care to elaborate ?
>>
20/male/UK
>i'm extremely loyal and i don't fool around
>i don't drink smoke or do drugs
>i'm really affectionate, caring and romantic and i don't like arguing
>i have decent amount of money and i'm good at managing it
>i have relatives in a different country and i could take you there for holiday and you wouldn't have to pay for anything,

>>24673296
Where are you in the UK?
>>
>>24662632

20/m/Ireland - bi

>crippling social anxiety
>a deep fear of commitment
>fear of intimacy
>bouts of depression
>a number of fucked up kinks

I'm obviously a catch.
>>
>>ASL
19/f/uk
>>5 things you can offer to a potential couple
Consistently very high achiever - I'll be a stable earner
Fiercely loyal
I don't gossip so your secrets are safe with me
Low maintenance
I'm a very good gift-giver
>>Why people should date you?
Once in a relationship I'm very affectionate and can appreciate most humour. I'm pretty goofy when I'm comfortable and am willing to indulge in your interests if you like and to teach you about mine. I love little surprises (getting and giving) so I'm easy to please while also hopefully bringing you up when you're down. Admittedly I come with baggage but I'm 100% empathetic and supportive if you have yours.
>>
>>24675658
Whats interests/hobbies do you have?
>>
>>24675658
Shame your across the pond, Sound like quite a catch.
>>
>>24675667
I haven't danced in ages but I'm trying to get back into ballet - it was a big passion of mine. I'm quite creative - I like experimenting with different media. I used to be a big gamer but kinda weaned myself off that a few years ago but I can play casual shit like League to let off some steam yaknow. I'm a bit boring in that schoolwork takes priority for me (I still go out when i'm not overwhelmed though).
>>
> 23, diy man, musical, affluent, 17cm, loyal

> Why?
Just for fun. Love isn't rational, it's an adventure.

>>24673017
Nice. I'd date you.
>>
>>24675677
What part of the uk are you from?
>>
>>24675677
>>24675658
Aside from the dancing hobby (which I have it aside to learn one day), you really sound like me anon, it's pretty nice. Especially on experimenting with diffeernt media, being very loyal and being goofy with humor. What kind of job would you like to have in the future?
>>
I bring fun to the relationship.
A kind person who likes to have adventures.

Even with me being trans, it doesn't stop me from getting a relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>24675799
And I use to be very ugly.
I look average now
>>
>looks
My face is below average but I'm white, 6' tall and 6.5" penis which is required by most girls so at least I meet that

>values
I take traditional masculinity very seriously and my only goal in life is to be active in my kids lives. I want to provide for and protect my wife. I've turned down girls for sex and expect a virgin wife.

>fatherhood
I'm the oldest child of an unusually large family, I've been looking after kids my whole life. A lot of men don't like kids or are scared of boogers and diapers and want to watch tv while the woman raises the kids - I'll do everything I can

>religion
Devoted, pray every day, go to service every week

>will dominate the fuck out of you
I'm constantly repressing crazy daydreams of tying girls up and taping their mouth shut etc

So if you're waiting till marriage, wants a lot of kids and also to get spanked every single day then I'm your guy

Jk that's absurd expectations for how ugly and anxious I am

What would I need to do to be good enough for that kind of girl?
>>
File: IMG_3353.jpg (83KB, 466x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3353.jpg
83KB, 466x1047px
>>24662632
22/F/US

I'm very sexual
I love giving head
Good cook
Keep my body nice and tight for u
I'm submissive if u want as well
>>
>>24675966
I have no idea, buddy. Keep going to church and try to meet a girl there, seems like that would be where you would meet girls with similar values. Maybe volunteer or join bible study groups or something. Also I think I've seen christian kink groups on fetlife so maybe you could meet a girl there. If having a virgin wife is important to you, realistically you're most likely to get that with a girl who's between 18 and 24 or so... and it's going to help if you're in that age group as well. Some girls like guys who are a little older but not usually more than a couple years.

You probably aren't as ugly as you think you are... most people aren't but a lot of guys have no fucking clue how to dress themselves or get a decent haircut or anything, and if you are shy and anxious a lot of times your body language will make you look bad...

Make sure you wear clothes that fit right- not wearing your pants too short or too low, or your shirts too big, good hygiene, etc. Work on your posture when you're walking around and try to avoid slouching, wincing, fidgeting, etc. There's no secret to getting over being anxious and learning to talk to people other than trying to practice, but some girls like shy guys, so that's okay. Just remember that girls are people, too. The biggest mistake guys make when talking to me is not talking to me like someone they could be friends with- even guys who have interesting personalities get so worried I'm going to be offended or something that they will make it hard to talk to me because they don't say much of anything other than really banal small talk. It's okay to give a girl crap a little bit, like you would with your friends, or tell her you're just sitting at home playing a video game, or whatever. Don't act like you're at a job interview and you're trying to be the perfect candidate all the time.
>>
File: IMG_5172.jpg (127KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5172.jpg
127KB, 480x640px
I'm very smart
I have sweet and cute charakter
I have a sense of humor
I'm cheerfull and open to new experiance
I'm good person with very sensitive soul
I'm loyal
>>
>>24676368
Where are you from?
>>
>>24676415
EU
>>
>>24676585
Oh that explains the wording. Germany perhaps?
>>
>>24673296
You're exactly what I'm looking for, would love to chat and get to know you. 22/m do you have kik? No skype
>>
>>24676589
>wording
What's wrong with them?
>Germany
Why you think so?
>>
>>24676604
>What's wrong with them?
Oh it just doesn't read like native english. Nothing wrong with that though, I myself don't speak English natively.

>Why you think so?
Charakter instead of character.
>>
>>24676612
Thanks for explenation
>>
>>24676619
*explanation
>>
23/Male/Sweden

>Political discussion (I like to discuss - not so much to debate)
>You could probably dress me like a mannequin, I have a weak fashion sense so any help is appreciated
>I don't value money, but I am good at making sure that I use what I've got in the best way
>Considering seriously getting into politics, I really do care about life in my country
>I'm extremely monogamous - I'm only sexually attacted to someone I have feelings for and know well

Why should someone date me? They shouldn't. My list is grasping at straws. I'm not really going anywhere yet, mainly because I don't know where to go and I'm really lagging behind and it's stressing me out.

People in this thread that I find interesting, even though I'm probably not very compatible with them in most cases:

>>24665843
For the intelligence, open-mindedness and sense of monogamy. Would probably have good discussions with.

>>24665826
For the affectionate traits, really. The value of that shouldn't be underestimated.

>>24666018
For the independence, and the body type, honestly.

>>24667964
For the knowledge and discussions, I don't care about being right but about having a good discussion, and proven wrong if that's the case.

>>24667717
Independence, stabile mind, good body type (probably). The kinks might be interesting, depending on what they are. PC gaming, my dude. Ginger - beautifilly freckled and pale? Shiiieeet.

>>24666789
Not one for arguing, big plus. Again, independence. Will try to help us both be better people, very big plus.

>>24675982
Loves giving head, which is like my favourite thing. If she swallows I'd wife her if even for a day. Provided pic, so I "know" she's looker.

>>24676368
For the smarts, we can probably have fun discussions if we wanted to. Sweet and cute character, can be good in the right dosage. I interpret "loyal" as "monogamous" - so big plus from me. All around positive vibes, and provided a pic so I "know" she's a QT.
>>
>>24662632
32/m/USA (NC)
> I'm attractive. Tall, physically good shape; healthy.
> I have a good career. Financially solid. Might buy a home soon.
> I'm caring, thoughtful, empathetic, supportive, and loyal.
> No kids, no previous marriages, no major emotional baggage.
> Ambitious, and somewhat adventurous.

I take care of myself and exercise almost every day. Physical and mental self-improvement is important to me. I like learning, and visiting new places. I have positive relationships with my family members.
My biggest flaw is that I'm introverted and it's not easy to make myself open up to people.
>>
>>24676632
Sounds really great for me

>extremely monogamous
<3
>>
File: dumbpepe1.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
dumbpepe1.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>ASL
20 / M / USA
- I make decent money (not Scrooge McDuck but I do okay)
- I'm pretty funny (or so I've been told)
- I give great advice (every time a friend asks me for advice on something serious, it always works out for the better for them)
- I'm loyal and honest about literally everything (Due to my parents cheating on each other and lying constantly I can't bring myself to cheat or lie about anything)
- Stupid amounts of sexual endurance (I can cum 5 or 6 times during one sex session and have lasted for an hour and a half before.)
Probably shouldn't honestly, I'm pretty chubby and still live with parents despite having enough money to move because I'm scared of living alone. But if you just want someone who is honest and kind then I'm your guy. I'm also 6'5".
>>
>>24676653

Really? You know, I didn't think I'd have any response.

Do you want to talk a bit? I'd have to set up a throwaway first.
>>
>>24662632
26/m/can
> Intelligent and love teaching.
> Learning music
> Highly inclusive
> Calm, excellent on the fly problem solver
> Frequently called cute / handsome
>>
>>24676653

I'll be available as

Iscfy01

on Skype, if you want to talk I'll be there for the next few hours. Just tell me that you're from the thread.
>>
26 Dude America
>sense of humor
>devotion
>never angry
>skilled with birds
>desperate attempts to minimize drama
>because you're not going to date yourself
mrdespair1990 OOPS HOW DID MY KIK GET HERE
>>
25/M/UK

>talkative as hell, ask a lot of questions, take genuine interest in people. awkward silences don't happen
>very faithful, i absolutely could not live with myself if i cheated
>quick witted, sharp sense of humour. i usually entertain the people around me
>fairly good looking face i think (quite skinny at the moment, working on that)
>love giving head
>>
My fiance has been my only serious relationship, so I wrote this in the form of a letter to him. I'm not looking for anyone obviously, but I like this kind of mental masturbation. I think these things are what he appreciates about me.

1. My loyalty. I've always had a strong moral code that I live by, and loyalty is at the top. As I've gotten older I've learned that our society is filled with infidelity. It makes me sad, but also proud that our relationship is more special than the relationships of so many others. I'm so happy I waited to be intimate with someone until I met you.
2. My support. You are my best friend and partner, and I will always be here to cheer you on, celebrate your accomplishments, and lift you up when you fall. We may disagree about some things, but in the end I will always defend you against everyone else.
3. My acceptance. I'm weird. You're weird. I think your game collection is neat and you think my antisocial tendencies are cute. We keep each other's embarrassing secrets and show each other all the imperfect sides of ourselves that nobody else understands.
4. My love. I wake up just to roll over and feel you next to me in the morning. You are the first and last thing I touch. I text you just to tell you that I love you when we're at work. We have to say "I love you" every time we hang up the phone or leave each other, like a ritual. I'm always thinking of you. You're the homepage in the browser of my mind.
5. This is tough. I guess I could list my cooking and homemaking skills, my career, the money I make.... maybe even my looks. However I know that when we're old and you look back on our relationship, you're not going to think, "I'm glad she made good money. I'm so happy she kept our house clean." You don't place too much importance on these things, and I love that about you. I guess that's it.
>>
>>24675658
Hey this is me and i live in the UK as well
>>24675585
If you are interested add me on kik: atazs
>>
>>24676632
>>24676368
>>24676653
>>24676672
>>24676759

>Nothing for hours
>Thred is hibernate

If this thread is still around tomorrow, I might drop a pic or two of myself. Maybe it'll pique some interest, maybe not.
>>
>>24662777
Looks are a logic gate.
>Is she attractive? Y/N
>If Y, proceed to Personality Query.
>>
File: IMG_2515.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_2515.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Absolutely nothing. I hate relationships. I hate people. Romfags gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 900x900px
26/f/us
>status
I'm introvert but I go to fundraisers, town meets, political meets, etc to get my face and name known for future career goals
>looks
Pimply, chubby ugly turned classy and decently attractive
My exes get a lot of shit of being with me. Comments like "why would you date him, you can get way better." It doesn't bother me, but gets to the guy. His self esteem plummets and chats on me to fill his ego. It's a terrible cycle but I've definitely noticed it.
>health
Not a vegan but my diet is mostly veggies
I have plants all over my place. If I had help, I would have a garden again.
Exercise often... Lift, walk, hike, run, bike, swim, dive, yoga, ballet
>loyalty/clingyness
Whichever you want to call it
I try not to let my clingyness show
>great with communication
I like to be clear without assumptions
When there's a problem, I look at the other persons view to understand where we went wrong

Other than feeling lonely these past few years because of work, uni, friends, and senpai...I'm almost well rounded. I'm praying myself for when i find the right one. I know not anytime soon though. I need to work on my career first.
>>
>>24678715
Focus on your career for too much longer and you'll be in rough water for starting a family.
>>
File: 1481491951279.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481491951279.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>24678748
Yep. This was the mistake I made.

One of them, at least.
>>
>>24662632
25/M/NY
>Expert cunnilingus skills (funny story, made a girl cry once it was so good)
>Handy around the house, calling a plumber is basically a last resort
>Luxurious full head of hair (and no family history of baldness)
>Great sense of humor and laid back attitude
>Work well in a crisis and can handle emergencies with grace and a cool head

>>24662777
Looks are obviously an important factor but I've dated "non-conventionally attractive" women before because we clicked so well or I really enjoyed spending time with them. You learn to appreciate their looks quickly because their personality is attractive.
>>
>>24678715

What do you do for a living if you do not mind sharing?
>>
>>24678715
You're a very interesting person anon,it seems like you try to be ready to do your best for your health, career and relationship. You've probably not have been lucky until now, but I think you will be able to find decent people soon. It's also very nice that you exercise often with different activities, as well as your diet including mostly veggies, I'm vegan but sometimes I eat vegetarian since I'm not strict depending on the people I'm with or the occasion. For example sometimes my parents buy a product without reading all of the ingredients, and since we have enough problems together I say nothing about it and just enjoy it with them as long as it's nothing exaggerated in it like meat or fish. I don't think being clingy or loyal is a bad trait, in fact it's nice to find someone you can have some reassurance with. If you'd like to talk for a bit more you can add me with the contacts I wrote some post above yours, but for the moment I hope you find the right one soon and don't feel lonely anymore, and good luck with your career. That's something I need myself.
>>
21m

>loyalty
>a shitton of love... and cuddling
>finishing CS at uni so I'll have a good paying job I swear, I'm also debt-free so donut worry about money I guess
>I'll always spill more spaghetti than you
>not ugly

Why date me? I promise I'll make you happy.
>>
>>24673819
you literally have nothing else to offer?
>>
>>24662632
19/M/Russia

1. Extremely social. I hang out with the best os the best in Moscow - poets, writers, musicians, random academics, meme page admins. When you dump me, you can go on dating a more intresting guy from my social network.
2. Twinky, pretty, extremely flexible and caring in bed. Women don't hit on me, men do - unfortunately, I am straight.
3. Absurdly large array of hobbies I can introduce you to. Starting from the basic stuff like literature and video games, tabletop RPGs and playing a piano, to more esoteric stuff - I host a philosophy club and an anthropology club at my uni.
4. Autistic in a quirky, "oops I spilled my spaghheti" kind of way. Can drop the act If you want me to, can keep playing the role.
5. I talk a lot. Music, art, politics, philosophy, economics, drugs, general culture, can and will discuss anything: I'm stupidly well-read, and stumble only at natural sciences, and even that only happens when you pass a certain threshold. Among STEM, I'm best at math.

>Why you should date me?
Eh, I hate the idea of dating, because being sincere is tough, and putting on a show in private for 5+ month is excrutiating. And my libido is of 80 years old man, I despise casual sex, and even regular sex is not that enjoyable for me. So you probably shouldn't.
>>
File: Catch Thread.jpg (580KB, 775x535px)
Catch Thread.jpg
580KB, 775x535px
ITT: Relational elevator pitches

>ASL
26/M/WV
-Rationality; an obsessively logic-based perspective and opinion on anything/everything
-Openmindedness+Curiosity; the mix of the two makes me want to understand anything/everything and quick to accept as is
-The humor style of a pubescent boy who spent too many years lurking old /b/
-Complete openness; I speak my mind openly and would rather be myself and honest yet rejected/disagreed with than anxiously hide away my thoughts and worry what people might think of them
-Intimate presence; I'm always around/online and not only do I never need privacy but I'm rather intensely affectionate and enjoy intimacy quite a lot
See the above. If you really like then ok, skype is trulyverum, if you don't like the above or it's not the best to you then sorry to have wasted your time with the reading.
glhf
>>
22/M/ Norcal

1. Passionate and driven to find the perfect career. Working couple days and spend the remaining days doing homework or going to class.
2. Low maintenance. I'm generally fine with doing whatever. Want to go to a movie? Sounds fine. Want to stay home? Cool. Hit the town and dress up? I'm your bro.
3. Patient (within reason). Going shopping and its taking a an hour? I'll wait just within reason (pls don't make me wait around for 3 hours like relatives).
4. Outdoorsy and nerdy. Backpacking, hiking, skiing, animu, and gamin.
5. Not overweight and don't have mental issues. Job requires me to be on my feet for the entire time so I wouldn't say I'm fit fit, but I'm certainly not fat.

If you have any questions hmu. I have skype, kik, etc etc.
>>
>>24667846
You sound like my ideal women. I'd like a kinky girl that has her own interests and doesn't need my support 24/7. That being said it'd be nice to spend the odd weekend away and hang out a bit, just not all the time.
Every women I've ever met who says shes independent and has her own interests turned out to be a typical non independent women, who's own interests happened to be stuff she did with her ex (his interests) and her only real interests are going out drinking, watching shitty tv and posting on Facebook.
Where abouts south east are you?
>>
>>24676368
>younger Anita Sarkeesian
Fuck me, cannot unsee
>>
File: ThisFaceOfMine3-2.png (685KB, 1250x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ThisFaceOfMine3-2.png
685KB, 1250x1080px
>>24676632
>>24677850

Well, as "promised", here comes the pic drop.

I'm told I have great hair quality.
>>
19/F/Eastern WA

>I'll hang out with you whenever you want
>I'll make you a priority in life
>I don't mind you hanging out with your guyfriends, infact I love it that you do, and if we are all compatible, maybe I can even join sometimes
>I'm intimate, honest, and my greatest purpose in life is to laugh and have fun, and especially share it all with you
>I don't have a strong interest in drugs or alcohol, but I don't mind if you do that stuff a little bit- point is, you won't have to worry about me getting drunk or going crazy for some drug-person reason

>you should date me because i'm pretty darn diddily awesome, it's a damn darn diddidly shame i'm lonely af.
>>
>>24680466
You sound amazing but I live in New Hampshire :(
>>
MtF/23/WA/Bi
>living independently, working
>passionate about learning, starting school in sciences/math next Fall
>laid back, not judgemental
>like outdoors and nerd stuff
>loyal, monogamous, will always be there for people I love

Why date me?

I can offer a lot of support and love but I don't expect to be able to save anyone or anything. I'm open to people of many backgrounds, I welcome someone who challenges me to be my best. I'm kind of indulgent with people I care about though, motherly instincts I guess...

Disclaimer I struggle with srs on and off depression and body image issues for obvious reasons (wooo I love being trans)
>>
>>24680227
>her only real interests are going out drinking, watching shitty tv and posting on Facebook.
the fuck sort of girls are you dating
>>
It feels strange to be so generous to myself openly but here we go..
>ASL
19/ f
- complete acceptance and understanding devoid of harsh judgement
-a lot of empathy and affection
- healthy and delicious home cooked food made with a lot of love
- conversation revolving a multitude of subjects and entertainment
- the best blowjobs you'll ever have
- honesty
I'm a nice tsundere girl with a big heart.
>>
>>24680607

What's with the common trait of being a great cook and giving great head around here
>>
>>24680621
If you were being a jerk you might make the common link of food as it's said that bigger girls give better head and they also usually eat a lot if their weight is not tied to a disorder. I'm not fat though so I don't think it's valid. It's probably just something to do with what men want and women caving because they want to be wanted.
>>
>>24680638

I'm not being a jerk, I'm just curious is all

You sound lovely anyways
>>
>>24680656
I know you're not, I just have the dual narrative of what a well adjusted person might say and what a lonely 4chan dweeb might say playing in my head all day long so I was offering some perspective.
>>
>>24680662

Such insight.

What can you cook?
>>
>>24680682
I sense sarcasm but I'll play along. I don't eat meat so that's probably a turn off to most people but I can pretty much make anything vegetarian from asian to mexican to middle eastern food. I don't even want a relationship, relationships are the worst so I don't know why I'm posting besides boredom.
>>
>>24680701

Just a tad bit of sarcasm, nothing mean. Can you do burritos? I fucking love burritos, veggie or otherwise they're great.

Yeah, I'm not really interested in anything at the moment either. I'm only on here because I really don't want to study for my finals.
>>
>28/F/G

>I'm reasonable.
>I can make any conversation interesting.
>I'm independent, and everything I do, I do because it needs to be done. I won't do something and later give you a hard time for not doing anything. Do whatever you want. Just don't be a perpetual drain on my resources.
>I don't expect you to be responsible for my happiness.
>I don't need you. Stay if you want to, or don't. Stay if it pleases you, or leave.

I don't think they should. I don't have time. I'm dedicated to my craft. I don't have a libido, because working creatively drains all of the energy I have. I can offer interesting, entertaining conversations and tentative companionship if my partner is equally independent.
Although, currently my preferred relationship would be with a good-looking man who has no sexual interest in me, who hangs out naked at my place from time to time so I can use him as living reference material for my art.
>>
>>24680709
Yes I actually made burritos on saturday and they were delicious, made with a lot of refried beans. They are pretty damn easy to make.
>>
>>24680729

What's your recipe?
>>
>>24680734
You don't need a recipe, just common sense.
>>
>>24680758

Huh, that's something I don't think I have
>>
>>24680587
>the fuck sort of girls are you dating
The type that live in small town, U.K
>>
>>24680724
I don't know why I find this as appealing as I do. I think I would enjoy being your occasional reference material slash conversation partner, though I would probably be hanging around naked but for an apron, baking bread.

I enjoy cooking, especially for other people, but dont get to do it often because I'm heavily introverted and find most types of humans exhausting to be around. oh right, that'd be why I found your post appealing. doip. too bad I live on convict island.
>>
>>24680868
In an ideal world I'd have enough money and power to just ship you over. Bummer deal. I'm sure there's another version of the type of person I am about somewhere in Aussieland.
>>
>>24680903
unless one of them turns over the rock I live under, I'm not likely to find them.

perhaps I ought to just put a sign out the front:

House-husband free to loving home
well trained, docile, very affectionate
might be skittish around strangers
>>
>>24666018
Where in Canada?
>>
>>24666789
Where in Canada are you?
Canada is a big place
why can't people say what city or province they're from?
>>
>>24662798
>Will carry on video games
>Will share drugs with you
Those are exactly what I bring to the table as well.
>>
I have multiple personalities so anyone that dates me gets like 4 people in one :^ )
>>
>>24681088

Which personality are you on now?
>>
>>24680724
That's an interesting life you'd like to have anon, hope you can realize it.

>>24680466
point 3 and 4 were very sweet anon. It makes me wonder what kind of conversations we'd have.
>>
19/m/US

I'm kinda funny at times
I'm caring
Dedicated
To terrified to cheat
I like to think I'm a decent guy.

Not sure really.
>>
>>24662632
Thanks for posting this and prompting me to think positively about myself, OP. I've been feeling pretty bad about myself lately, and this helped me boost my self-esteem a little.
>>
>>24683444
Check dem trips.

Oh you're the girl who is good at dad jokes! I'm really glad that this helped you, even if a bit. And I'm as glad that you're still lurking around too! And as for yourself you do seem pretty comfortable to be around, to be honest.
>>
>>24680466
I'm in Seattle. Kik me at mesovortex.
>>
>>24683444
Trips of Joy, glad you're happier now man, at least for the moment.
>>
>>24683461
Like some other poster said, good way to procrastinate. You seem pretty chill too. :)
>>
>>24683523
Oh, thank you! What do you use to do when you stay indoors, by the way?
>>
>>24683554
It depends on what I’m obsessed with at the time. Spend hours/days/weeks singing songs, hunting down movies/shows/books/games from when I was a kid, downloading ridiculous amounts of custom content for Sims, learning about some topic that’s caught my interest, marathoning TV/vidya, etc.

Care to talk outside the thread some time? I feel bad getting off topic in here, and I shouldn’t even be on 4chan right now anyway fuckkkk.
>>
>>24683635
In fact I wanted to ask you the same!

adestra at gmail.com <- send me a contact info here!
>>
>>24669632
But you're 25....
and you have discipline....

I'm in!

I've been searching for someone with your traits for a while honestly. I want to improve. That is all. Give me a chance.

22/m/USA

*Want to improve so that I can do for those who can't do for themselves in the future. I want to carry.
*I'm not well rounded by any stretch of the imagination, but I have or can develop a basic understanding in a lot of different subjects. In the end almost everything is just analysis. One just needs to become literate in what they're trying to analyze.
*I'm teaching myself to code. I actually convinced my boss to let me do that at work.
*Will adjust cooking to your taste.
*Pretty fucking kinky, though I'm still a virgin so if you have ever wanted to try new things with someone - not limited to kink - without having to worry about going to far, then I'm your man.
*I value almost every quality a person has. I tend to champion loyalty, intelligence, and *honesty over all the rest.
I take relationships and dreams seriously.
I have a terribly dry sense of humor.
*I am very analytical. I game a fair amount and analyzing a situation and then responding to said situation with your analysis in mind is life.
>I'm willing to go hard.

Why date me?
I want to evolve. I want someone who wants to evolve with me and is willing to prove it. Team up with me and go for broke.

If anyone is interested my throwaway skype is Smart0mouse.

I feel pretty lonely and I would really appreciate the company.
>>
>>24681084
We should be friends.

Different ID probably.
>>
>>24683635
Those are all nice hobbies anon, I do most of the same. And I'm glad this thread prompted you to think positively about yourself. This is probably of a video game story where you will take either the "Hide from the world together in happiness" path or "Rule the world together in happiness" path c:
>>
Money, clothes, cars, my shining personality etc
>>
File: haiku.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
haiku.png
367KB, 800x800px
>ASL
24/M/New Jersey
N/A
They shouldn't. Here are some reasons why.
-ugly
-manlet
-zero experience with girls, even as friends
-no confidence
-boring
-self loathing
-complete loser, fails at everything
-spends free time playing vidya or reading for escapism
>>
>>24686085
I'd encourage you to try again. There has to be at least some redeeming qualities about you. Even a sarcastic humor could be a redeeming fact. Hell, embrace your little quirks as things that set you apart from others!
>>
File: brownpilldoesnotapprove.png (15KB, 303x262px) Image search: [Google]
brownpilldoesnotapprove.png
15KB, 303x262px
>>24662649

I'm in the same boat but you need better standards.

If a girl has had more than 4 partners or is a single mother than into the trash she goes. I spent my early twenties working on my career and I am absolutely not about to share my wealth with some brainless whore than spent her days riding cock while I spent mine working my ass off in office climbing the corporate ladder.
>>
30/M/Canada

>pretty smaht / good problem solver
>physically fit / active (strong like bull)
>supportive
>open-minded
>assertive

Why you should date me: because im loyal, genuine and more open-minded/flexible than most.
>>
>>24685592
So much positivity! I can almost believe that I have real hobbies and that I'll get to live happily ever after or whatever.
>>
>>24686440
>I can almost believe that I have real hobbies
I betcha whatever that you do.
>>
I'm not sure if this might be the right thread to ask this, so forgive me if i'm mistaken

Half a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend, we weren't definetely mean for each other, but we did had something that sure was solid as a rock: our sexual chemistry

I have never met a girl like her. So spontaneus and lewd. Those things really went along with me, I was as adventurous as she was. We were a bit of show off.
She was very kinky, very into being dominated. I never tried the dominant role, or things like spanking or being more rough and dammed: I felt so comfortable at it, like a true nature she helped me discover

Now that its over, of course there are way more things to look for in a new relationship, like maturity and love. But, that sexual connection we had... tell me, guys and girls of /soc/, is it really normal or for the opposite really rare, to meet a girl into those things? A freak, a kinky gal. Are those interest common, those traits (being a little showoff, not hold many boundaries, like the adventure) common, or for instance vanilla girls are more common?
>>
>>24662745
See me at darling harbour in 10 cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>24662632
39 male UK
>financially stable, self employed, own my own flat, etc.
>independent, not very needy, have my own interests: mtbiking, camping, stargazing/astronomy, hiking, electronics and making music.
>been told I'm good in bed and am quite kinky.
>very loyal, never cheated on previous girlfriends, barely even look at or talk to other women when in a relationship.
>can cook.

because you want someone to share your life with, good times and bad. You like going on road trips at weekends to the coast, forests or mountains and are happy to chill at home during the week.
>>
>>24686464
Are you me?
>>
24/f/UK

>Loyal. I've never cheated.
>I tend to make people laugh a lot so I guess I'm funny
>I work with children so I'm naturally pretty warm and patient
>Financially self sufficient, not looking for a free ride or a sugar daddy
>Slim and cute face

>Why should people date you?
I honestly think I'm a good catch, just can't find the right one.
>>
>>24686586
date me
>>
>>24686586
what sort of things do you want from a partner?
>>
File: dc.png (138KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
138KB, 300x300px
i'm late oops

>22/M/NY

>Empathetic, good listener, tell me about your boring lil life and I'll still listen

>I'll make you feel comfortable and loved even on your worst day

>I'll make you laugh even on your worst day

>Into fitness and food. I can cook you anything and snack with you all day every day until the end of time

>Into lowkey, light drug use once in a while. We can bake a banana bread, post up on the couch, smoke a lil and watch our favorite movies and shows. If you're not about that, that's fine too

>Into music with an immensely broad taste. I'll expand your horizons and introduce you to music you didn't know you liked. I'll make music about you, for you, with you. I'll make you a playlist for any mood/occasion

As for personal taste, I listen to a lot of alternative/indie rock, electronic, dream pop and shoegaze

Asobi seksu, beach house, cocteau twins, lush, mac demarco, melody's echo chamber, sales, slowdive, tame impala, the jesus and mary chain, washed out, etc

>Into reading. We can share books and even read the same ones together so we can discuss them afterwards

>Thoughtful gift-giver, I'll probably spoil you whoops

>Unfortunately high sex drive, I put my partner's pleasure and well-being above my own

Kik is unsafeword if you wanna say hi and share recs
>>
>>24662632
21/F/UK

I am very pragmatic and realistic
I avoid passive aggression
I'm carving out a decent career for myself
I'm funny
I will try out your interests and actively try and make them mine if they legitimately interest me

You shouldn't date me 'cause I've already got a boyfriend
>>
>>24686878
You're not late, don't worry!
>>
20/f/us
>i will introduce you to tons of music, i will probably drown you in new music
>the peace of mind of knowing im not dating you for money or like dumb shit like dick size idek if this is even that much of a selling point
>lots of philosophical/"""deep"" conversations, i try really hard to find meaning in life lol
>lots of good jokes, even more bad jokes (related to this, i think i have a good personality for any sort of one on one relationship, conversation wise. not 2 brag. B) )
>mediocre sex

people should probably refrain from dating me, my cons outweigh my pros to be honest and i will usually not stop comparing myself to you and get super jealous about everything!
>>
>>24686586
kinda sad that "never cheated" is a legitimate selling point nowadays :/
>>
>>24687119
d8 me
>>
>>24686354
t. normie

>inb4 "Just bee yourself brah"
>>
>>24687179
>Using normie unironically
I'm not a normie. But you definitely will do a ton of improvement for yourself if you left /r9k/ and started getting mentally healthier.
>>
19/M/USA
>I'm not capable of cheating
>I'm in good shape
>I'll pay attention to you,but not in a clingy way
>I'm a virgin, so no stds
>I'm attending a good college
>>
18/M/NY

>I have a big dick
>I am loyal and brutally honest.
that's about it, other than that i offer literally nothing else, except for maybe i have my own place.
>>
>>24686586
hope you can find the right one soon anon

>>24686886
what career are you carving about anon?

>>24687119
I would really like to be drown in good music, since music is the interest I have more difficulty to discover new things of, and for the other parts you kind of remind me of a character in a video game that at first I didn't think much of and then appreciated a great deal. If you'd like to talk with me my contact is some posts above, should still have the same ID.

>>24687797
>except for maybe

anon that's a very good thing to have at 18. What job do you do?
>>
>>24686400
Such a weird sentiment. So if a guy spends his time working his ass off, but fucks hoes on the weekend, he'd have more than 4 partners, but that doesn't make him a mindless whore. Why don't you focus on girls with careers and stability instead of counting guys they fucked?
>>
23/f/usa

>>i have a good job
>>i come from a respectable and locally-known family
>>i have a good job
>>i am in a STEM field
>> i care deeply about others
>> i am slim and have great hair

I wish I could start a relationship. I grew up fat and insecure, but after months of hard work I've lost tons of weight and now I model part-time for online clothing companies. Because of that, I think I'm at least okay-looking; however, I still don't know how to start a conversation. I fear I will be alone for the rest of my life because I have no idea how to respond to the men that now hit on me. I've been told I give out "permanently uninterested" vibes, but when I was fat I was made fun of for being interested. I was called desperate, a dog, and a "duff" (designated ugly fat friend) and now I'm unconsciously afraid all males are going to make fun of me. I wish that I could get over it.
>>
>>24688410

Have you tried acquiring male friends? It might be a solid stepping stone to learning to flirt back.
>>
>>24688410
Would you like to talk? I'm >>24680017
>>
>>24688410
Training its only about training when it comes to social skills!
Confidence is key, just dont give a fuck about what these men could think about you, most of the time its really simple but this is not the issue here.
I know your feel and i can just say train your social skills. Talk with your friends about your issue they might want to help you?
Also dont search for a relationship i feel you there aswell but senpai blis dont do it it will just get you bitter over time.... :(

Maybe wanna chat a bit? :)
KiK: Shitpostizmadude
>>
>>24662 you sound like a pretty cool guy can I get your kik?
>>
>>24688373

Oh look it's the le double standard meme.

For something to be a double standard people need to be playing the same game. Male sexual strategy is maximizing acceptance and female sexual strategy is maximizing rejection.

https://ladyimperium.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/a-plate-is-the-equivalent-of-a-female-beta-orbiter-do-not-be-a-plate/

This is basic redpill stuff go educate yourself and stop being a cuck.
>>
I make you forget about life

I make you face your fears

I make you love the pain

I always know how you feel

I pat hour head while you sleep
>>
Working your ass off to establish yourself early on is right but your girl strategy is wrong. This mythical good girl who you can build a life together with isn't wrong to want either. It's something most of us want but they either don't exist or are so rare that you'll never find one. My standard for this mythical good girl is easy to quantify, she cares about you enough to treat you better than she treats herself or at minimum, equally. I have dated with genuine good intentions for the better part of a decade now and I have never once met a girl who met that basic standard. Also add in conversations and social interactions with female friends and relatives. My conclusion is that selfishness is as innate to the female mind as breathing is. Additionally, I have never once met a girl who cared about men themselves. Take hard work as a theme as the example. I've never met a girl who cared about my hard work itself, the positive character traits that made me want to work so hard. All they could see or care about were the results of said work, whether it be my appearance from the work of taking care of myself, or financial. The financial aspect highlights this idea further, I have friends who do similarly well to me financially but because of their parents, not because of their work. Girls like them no less than they like me, in fact they like them a bit more because the time and effort saved from not having to work or not having to work as hard lets them put more into being social and fun.

Who I have met in abundance are girls who say they meet the standard met above. Almost all of them do yet almost none of them do, funny how that works. You could argue that most men aren't good either men and you would be right. The difference is good men are rare, good women are either nonexistent or almost nonexistent.
>>
Accidentally trimmed the reply. I was replying to.
>>24686400

What I've also never seen is someone say a sound logical response to my claims. It's all ad hominem. One ad hominem I will humor is bitter.
I'll gladly say that these kind of ideas are bitter because it's the perfectly natural response. No one works hard for nothing. There is always the expectation that you're sacrificing for a reason. One of those expectations was that if you're a good hardworking man, you should at least be able to find a girl who cares about you for who you are. To realize that you can't have that no matter how hard you work is a bitter pill to swallow. The only real consolation is that because that's female nature, you're no worse off than anyone else, almost no one has a girl who truly cares about them.

On the other hand, your metric for hard work is climbing the corporate ladder. No offense but that makes me skeptical on how hard it really is. Don't get me wrong, you probably still do have to put in a lot of effort. Thing is, the corporate world is more about nepotism, and these days, identity politics, than it is hard work. Also, you don't take your work home with you, you have evenings and weekends to do whatever you want. Someone who truly works hard would be on the same wavelength and understand the sentiment on the earlier post. If you're not actually someone who gets it, you might be better off deluding yourself with the standard find a good girl thoughts.
>>
>>24688410
>the feels
iktf.
was fat, insecure and i could for the life of god not hold a conversation.

grew up, went to the gym, started running track.

im still pretty bad at hold conversations, but it is getting better.
you will probably become better at it in time anon, just keep working at it
>>
What I offer is insanity. All I want is a qt who will kill normies with me. Why is that so hard to find.
>>
>>24686354
>I'm not fat
>I take care of myself
>I'm extremely honest to the point of being blunt
>I would never cheat
>I'm "love driven" as opposed to "sex driven"

Everything I listed in the first post is a massive red flag to women though. I'd hardly call these redeeming qualities. Some people were meant to die alone.
>>
>ASL
20/female/midwest

1. According to my sources, I have gigantic titties, a nice ass, and a great personality.

2. I'm 100% a sexual dominant. I can offer you a wide range of kinky things in the bedroom, as long as I'm in charge.

3. I'm a great listener and effective communicator. I don't play petty games. I'm up front and honest.

4. I'm empathetic and actually care about people and their feelings! Which means I'll care about you and your feelings.

5. I'm a giant dork and my main style of humor is bad memes. I'll meme all the time. It'll be fun.

Because I'm in an extremely healthy and stable almost 3-year relationship with my boyfriend and we'd like a third (female) partner to make it a triad. You'll get a lot of support, sex, memes, and eventually, love.
>>
>>24689837
I know, and you can work on them. What I am saying is, you really should focus on improving those red flags to make them less red, and honestly what you posted could pretty much work as selling points.

I don't think that you were meant to die alone. All you need is some self esteem, y'know?
>>
25/f/doesn't matter/not exactly straight

>topic
blurb
*takeaway

>looks
I'm very tiny and cute. I have a little bit of a bird nose, but I guess it works with my face. I'm in shape and strong for my size. I look very young, but I dress well so you won't get too many weird looks from people thinking you're dating a thirteen year old. But I do rock suspenders sometimes, and people will definitely look at you funny
*im not hot, but I'm cute and have a nice body.

>work and finances
I'm a dog walker in a major city. I travel in my doggy bus to fenced parks all over the area and I make a lot of money catering to rich clientele. I love my job, and I always have a good story about a client or a dog or someone I meet in my travels.
*i have a fulfilling career, and will come home happy and with something interesting to tell you about most days.

>personality
upbeat and positive and happy always always! I was a very sad depressed kid, but working through my issues gave me some great experience in coping and maintaining perspective. So these days it's hard to put dent in my smile. I'm talkative, but not annoying (I hope). I know how to carry a conversation without dominating it. Im very compassionate and mother like. I like to take care of people. I will make sure you're safe and comfortable and happy, because it's your well being before my own! Are you cold? Here, take my hat and scarf!
*positive, loving, easy to get along with!

>interests and hobbies
Cartoon fanatic. Anything and everything, but Avatar is life. I've gone to half a dozen cons as toph or a gender bent sokka this one time.
Kite flying is another favorite of mine, and I dabble in kite making. I was also a huge kite surfer when I was younger, and I still try to make it out a few times a month when it's warm. Ill take you!
*i have passions and interests, which I think is important.

end of part one
>>
>>24690197
tl;dr. Kik?
>>
>>24690197
>I travel in my doggy bus to fenced parks
Please tell me its a bus covered in fur and has cute ears and a nose...like the one out of dumb and dumber
>>
>>24690197

part two: why you shouldn't date me

>#
blurb
*takeaway

>1
Ive only been living where I am for about a year and I don't have a ton of friends out here yet. I recently did a bad thing and led a girl on pretty hard thinking I really liked her, but I really was just starved for some friendship.
*im still getting my bearings in this city. we'd have to take it very slow until I know my ass from my elbow in the place. I don't want to be a heartbreaker, but it might happen if we jump into something before I know my friends from my love interests.

>2
Im a little tight fisted with money. I grew up poor, so now that I have a foothold in a career and some money coming in, I don't like seeing it go. I'm realistic - good clothes and such are a must. But I don't buy a lot of stuff and probably won't buy you a.lot of stuff unless it's something you need. otherwise you'll have to convince me or buy it yourself.
*don't expect an extravagant lifestyle or lots of gifts and new stuff.

>3
Im a really really really horny person with some really really really perverted kinks. sometimes it might seem like sex is all I care about. so you need to have a crazy drive to satisfy me. morning, early evening, night, middle of the night at a minimum sometimes. and for kinks. Err. let's just say I'm very comfortable with all the various bodily functions and fists.
*what is wrong with me

>4
I have an awesome pussy. I love it. I think it's hot and I rock it. buuuut I know most people wouldn't think the same thing. I have a really big fat clit and meaty hood, meatier lips, and I'm hairy as hell. I don't shave or trim my crotch or my ass. And I'm 25, but I already have some salt and.pepper pubes for some reason
*my crotch has a unique look. take.it or leave it.

>5
I fucking stink. if I brain fart and don't put deodorant on and spray my feet and shoes with goldbond...yikes.
*i live in a studio apartment. Good luck

end
>>
>>24690286
haha I wish! it's just a van with the back interior repurposed. nothing fancy!
>>
>>24690212
I always chit.chat here first before I give.out my kik
>>
>>24690326
Sounds like a dream job. I'm looking for a dog walker now as I have to leave mine at home while I work, often thought about doing that for a living.
>>
>>24690360
it really depends. I cater to some rich people, so the dogs I work with are generally very well trained, well socialized, well groomed, and well behaved. I literally just go from house to house, open the van door up, the other dogs sit there and the new arrival hops in. then I go to a dog.park, let them all out. i go for a jog around the park and they all pretty much hang out with me while I run. no leashes or anything. stop a few times to pick up 4 to 6 bags of poop. not biggie.

if you walk on leash in the city though...good fucking luck with that!
>>
>>24662632
ASL
>22/m/us
5 things you can offer to a potential couple
>Loyalty, i don't cheat
>Caring and smart
>Love lots of music and smoking weed
>Kinky type
>You'll always feel safe and happy

Why people should date you?
I'm a good guy and confident. Feel like i could treat the right woman perfect long as they're committed and loyal. I'm funny, outgoing, not shy, and have a decent amount of kinks. If interested ask for contact info!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>24690386
Id has changed.

I live by the sea in the countryside and do a fair bit of walking so no city walking for me
>>
>>24690335
>>24690306
>>24690197
>tiny and cute
>kinky
>nice pussy and body

You described yourself really detailed and great hah good job. Honestly, you sound and i enjoyed everything about you. Only thing I'd say you missed is love weed from being perfect for what I'm looking for lol.
>>
>>24690306
>Hairy
>Odor
Are you Indian or some sort of brown? I'm not trying to insult you, I only want to know.
>>
>>24690442

my ID or yours? I'm on Chan burauza so I can't see them.

Your only.difficulty would be finding clients if that's the case. city people will pay for their dog to be taken somewhere outside of the city to run. people in the suburbs of the country won't likely pay for you to take their dog somewhere close by. you'd probably have to buy a spot of land and fence it in as a dog park to make any money.

>>24690457

weed is okay haha. asl?
>>
>>24690532
Haha oh yeah? Good to hear and >>24690439
>>
>>24690518
Ha it's fine. No I'm originally a west coast gall, so white but tan.

Its nothing to do with my crotch. I'm not scary hairy, I just don't shave below the belt. it's just my feet and my pits.
>>
>>24690534

ooh I see. well just so you know, i'm not exactly straight! I like to say that jokingly, because I'm gay. if you're transitioning to female and still have guy junk, I'm cool with that too.
>>
21/M

>Sarcasm
>Jokes
>Dedication
>I love giving presents
>Patience
>Understanding
>Care

I will not give you
>Romance (Just terrible at it)
>Vital Advice
>>
>>24690543
One of the best parts of being with a girl is cuddling with her an she is warm and smells nice. That's why odor is a big deal. Did you move someplace cold, you might sweat less in that case.
>>
>>24688410
Bullying is very bad, I was there too and still have problems with my own self-esteem again. But you seem to be doing so well for yourself anon. I think you will surely find someone nice for yoursel. I really like that you wrote that you care deeply about others, what kind of STEM job do you have? I wouldn't mind talking with you directly, you seem like someone that has been through a lot and knows both humility and what qualities she bears to respect.

>>24689024
please pat

>>24689900
best of luck on your search anon

>>24690197
>>24690306
Long descriptive posts are the best, because I get to know more of those that are behind them. How nice that you are a dog walker, I wanted to do that to when I first transferred here, and might actually end up doing it later on. I wanna hear the stories!

Reading about the personality section managed to make me smile. I'm surprised you're a cartoon fanatic, whenever I wanted to talk with someone about avatar they just snubbed me. Gender bent sokka exist?! Toph was my favourite in it, her jokes and how she behaved were lovely. Can you post a picture of your kite? Do you generally do classic ones or more complex ones? Which other interests and passions do you have?

Is walking dogs your main career? How did you organize at first for it? I am tight money about money for the same reason, and lately I have been stepping up my clothes game as well. Today I bought some after saving for months!

Well the fat clit would make it easy to do stuff, but what makes you not want to shave? And I'm surprised about the last part. Do you mind if I ask what's your general diet? How is it living in a studio apartment? Could it be that the doggies contribute to the stink?
>>
>>24663754
Contact?
>>
>>24690598
I moved somewhere colder, so I think it's a little bit better...not much though lol

>>24690609
yikes, in depth response required. but I'm pressed for time. I'll be back later but short answers for now:
I only have two diamond kite with me right now. super boring and tucked away for the winter. but back home I have a few rokkakus and a couple single and double.line deltas.

And yup. main career right now. I had a friend over here that built the thing up, but she wanted to move on to bigger and better things and asked if I wanted to take over so I said I'd give it a shot and moved out here. it's been fun to far.

and I'm officially running late so I'll chit chat later on!
>>
>>24690705
No worries and I hope you will post pictures of them too!
>>
>>24662777
Looks is like a good trailer or poster for a movie.

Without it, I won't even go in the cinema to see the thing at all. However, I have very high standards for judging movies and praising them, and I'll judge and praise the movie based on its merits in story-telling, cinematography, pacing, dialogue, etc in order to truly evaluate it as a great film or not.

Same thing, but with mating. Looks get my attention, but if I see that you're vapid, boring, do-nothing, uninspired, dumber than a sack of instant potatoes, and care about little more than looking good and carnal pleasure, then I won't give you the time of day let alone an opportunity for a one-night-stand or relationship.
>>
File: Imgur-b115a2.png (110KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-b115a2.png
110KB, 500x446px
>>24662632
ASL
>21/m/swe

>professional level cooking
>intelligent, but not intimidatingly intelligent
>super chill
>knows what you're trying to convey even if it doesn't make sense
>humorous

Because I'm lonely. maybe you're lonely too?
>>
File: 1480141868492.png (50KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480141868492.png
50KB, 600x720px
22/M/Scotland
I'm not an expert on things but I will give you my best arguments.
I am very hardworking and if there's something you want me to do, I will give it all I got.
I'm very passionate and ambitious about my career and I am aiming to make it into my main source of income for both of us. At the moment though, I'm a dumb student with a part-time job.
Absolute loyalty and friendship. We're gonna lie together in bed, eat snacks and watch movies or other stupid shit on my laptop.
A really bad and dark sense of humor.
And really, goes without saying, but I'd do everything to make and keep you happy. I want the person I love to be happy, that's all.

If you're interested and are also in Scotland: g1ebguy on Skype, GlebGuy on Kik.
>>
>>24690609
Make me
>>
is this still going on

>25/f
>1. feminine, girly, and will never let myself get fat or be a slob
>2. super cleanly (of myself and of my house)
>3. my own career/money and won't ask for your help. this might be a fault because i'm stubborn when people try to give me things.
>4. too self conscious to cheat and will be protective of you
>5. high sex drive, ideally 3x a day

i'm not ugly or fat and i can be sweet if you treat me right
>>
File: 05z5te0.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
05z5te0.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
28/M/AZ
>5 things
I honestly can't even think of one.

I don't text during movies.
>>
>>24692506
Want to move to Australia and marry me? :)
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

i bring my virgin body and mind
>>
>>24692506
Hey where are you from?
>>
>>24692506
Which is your career anon?

>>24692262
don't make me turn into dominant anon, when I do it goes from 0 to 100 quite fast
>>
>>24692547
sure

>>24692844
USA

>>24693610
i'd prefer not to say
>>
>>24692506
Very interesting, 22/m contact info?
>>
26/M/Scandinavia
Honesty / Loyalty
Beard
Goofy & geeky
The shittiest jokes you have ever heard
Much beard, such wow
Trust me, I'm an engineer
Did I say beard?
>>
>>24693651
would you mind telling me in private then? I posted my contact in other posts.
>>
>>24694109
i'm not sure why you care about that over anything else. i studied the humanities so it's something along those lines.

>>24693662
a bit too young for me unfortunately. i prefer older guys.
>>
>>24694432
No worries
>>
22/m/Ireland

>I'm generous and like to surprise with gifts
>I'm honest and loyal, so I will be faithful
>I have a good sense of humour and I'm hard to offend. It's something everyone who's known me seems to agree on
>I'll give 110% to help someone I care about
>I give the best, warmest cuddles

I only mentioned good things so there will be some drawbacks, but you could still do worse than me
>>
33/m/PA
I'm..
Big-hearted
Inspired
Genuine
Passionate
Encouraging
Neat
Intelligent
Sensitive
>>
28mwa

why should people date me?
-i need somewhere to live so I have extra incentive to make it work
-who doesn't want herpes? if the answer is you, we aren't right for eachother.
-do you have any money? yeah me neither! no big deal i'm not trippin.
-I have recently decided to turn my life around! so I have all of the problems associated with long term drug abuse but you and me, well we aren't going to be having any of the fun
-my dick well it won't like hurt you or anything
-do I have a future? who knows! knowing is boring anyways, fuck security

why should somebody date you?
probably because they have some type of mental illness
>>
File: 1466545647164.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466545647164.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>24678112
If only this chick was in TX would fuck instantly, these are my verbatim non-credentials

>absolutely nothing
>i hate relationships
>i hate people

yes...
would add--

i hate everything. I'm incredibly lazy and nihilistic.
>>
20/M/NY
I can cook some stuff
I'm loyal
I'm understanding of most things
???
???

Fuck
>>
>ASL
20/f/europe

-a friendly and approachable enviroment, people often tell me I'm easy to talk to and that they don't feel like they need to hide anything
-seeing the glass half full comes naturally to me
-I'm not goal oriented or pushy: if all you want form life is to live the neet dream, that's fine by me
-average to good looking and very open minded
-nihilism, of the cool kid variety

cause dorkiness and extreme autism don't scare me
>>
>>24694432
It's not like I don't want to also know more of you anon, it's taking something that does interest me to also have the pleasure to talk more with you.

>>24697025
Nihilism of the cool kid variety, that's pretty neat, it's something that one of my dearest friends has. You're invited to talk to if you don't starting some conversations and possibly becoming friends later on, the contacts are in a previous post c:
>>
>>24662649
>23/M/USA
>depression
>an uncertain future
>anxiety
>room full of hoarder goods
>a drinking problem
They shouldn't.
>>
As we slowly drift into the 404 abyss, it seems this thread had a lot of success
>>
>>24698943
I personally appreciated it a lot, and even got to talk with decent people from it. But I don't really like that every time there is an attempt to socialize, very few are dedicated to do that. I don't want /soc/ to remain a camwhore/hookup board, I want it to retain that /socializing/ feeling it had before the big sexual change, and it's difficult to do it if no one contacts you. A conversation can't be had just with yourself, and the point of wanting one is to discover more of another person and socialize. So put yourselves out more people, you don't have to think there is a relationship behind every person, rather think of socializing and see what good conversations can arise from it.
>>
File: lxm6NPH.jpg (22KB, 667x462px) Image search: [Google]
lxm6NPH.jpg
22KB, 667x462px
>>24662632
I was gonna fill this out for fun, but then I realized that unless someone out there actually wants or likes extremely clingy people that always want attention, i'm out of luck. Although, my soon-to-be-ex said she liked how clingy I was in the first few weeks of dating, but the past three months have been nothing but her being too busy to hang out, talk, or text, and me drinking till I fall asleep so that I can pass time till she wants to talk more.

I guess i'll try again after taking some time to think about it.

23/M/USA
>I can't cheat because I feel extreme guilt just by being around other women
>Always willing to chat
>I prefer giving over getting
>Honest even when it means it's going to end badly for me
>The knowledge of having nothing going for me keeps me from taking people for granted
>>
Bumping and would appreciate talking with someone that doesn't mind posting her contact since I'm tired of humans being sterile/void/cold and temporary.
>>
problems
drama
conflict
stress
burned rice

why you should date me:
any girl after me will seem like a dream and you will marry her and have kids and have a happy life but maybe jerk off to me at night with the kids in the other room and your wife asleep (i will already be dead at this point)
>>
>ASL
24/Male/Houston TX
1. I'm the type of person who gives 110% to everything. I excel at my jobs and do the same in relationships. I go above and beyond to try and please my partner and be there for htem.
2. I'm pretty much available always minus the time I'm at work. I'm not currently going to school, I don't have kids, and I live on my own with 2 roommates who pretty much keep to themselves.
3. I like listening. Honestly I like hearing about your day, I like hearing about your passions, I like hearing you tell me about what happened with x y z even if Its a dumb story. I like listening to what makes you happy.
4. I was born and Raised in Puerto Rico up til June this year where I moved out on my own. That said, My SO would have a Yearly trip back to my island.
5. I'm pretty intelligent. I can look beyond my perspective and hold my own in conversations.
Honestly? I'm as loyal as they come.
>Contact
Kik: DaWulf
>PS
You don't have to live in houston, I'd be fine with a long distance relationship and I'd definitively figure out travel and what not.
>>
>>24701273
That's kinda endearing anon. Mind writing some actual qualities you have next time? Also, I'd like to talk with you on skype if you don't mind it.
>>
>>24694492
If only you were a female...
>>
Well I'm starting to get sleepy, so will get away from the pc. If anyone would like to talk for long term friendships and really any other kind of talk my contacts are [email protected] and personalthrowaway for kik. Reminder that I'm Male, if you're seeking for a woman don't add me, you'll just be disappointed.
>>
>What can you offer to others
At the moment, only misery and cuddles.
In the future assuming I make it that far, money, misery, cuddles, and maybe some enjoyment out of life.
>>
>>24701432
I'm sure there's plenty of girls who share most of my qualities

Kinda surprised I got a somewhat positive response, so thanks for that
>>
19/F/US

I enjoy video games, wrestling, collecting trash, never going outside, and watching anime.

No one should date me, as my relationships typically last 2 months, so clearly there is something very wrong.
>>
>>24701876
Done any searching as to why your relationships might be so short lived?
>>
21/M/Canada - Heteroflexible

1) I'm a psychology student so my philosophy is that everything can and should be talked about, but not all the time. Sometimes you just gotta wallow around and enjoy your shittiness and accept that it's okay to be like that sometimes.

2) I'm in decent shape and I'm usually rated a 7/10 with contacts and some hair gel.

3) I love to find the humour in the darkest things and try to add a light tone to things. I want to make you smile even while I'm crying because I find life absurd.

4) I want to improve myself and I think relationships are about two (or more) people trying to accept but push each other to make things better and support each other.

5) I give good head and massages.

People usually date me because I want to know about them and read into them a lot. I am a very affection, confident, and self-aware person. I'm very outgoing and am always trying to meet new people and adventure with people I already know. I accept responsibility for my fuck ups and will make fun of my own mistakes. Overall, people date me for a good time but I go a bit too fast in relationships and then end them, so I am hesitant with commitment nowadays.
>>
>>24701980
I'm afraid of sex.
>>
>>24702036
omg you seem nice! do you have a method of contact?
>>
>>24702075
Sure! Does skype work? nimbusandhandiwork
>>
>>24702070
Aahhh, think you will ever become comfortable with it given enough time and reassurance?
>>
File: Wander2.png (49KB, 466x488px) Image search: [Google]
Wander2.png
49KB, 466x488px
>>24702119
BTW anybody can feel free to add me if they ever need anyone to talk to. I will adapt to anything you need if you want advice, criticism, or just a friend. I just want to be there to help!
>>
24/m/midwest

>I am a major dork. Puns, bad jokes, and general dorkiness are my every day.
>Very supportive. If you want to accomplish something, I will do anything I can to make it happen. I'm always available to help out.
>I've been told I am a good cook. I enjoy cooking for my partner.
>Amazing cuddler. I'll keep you warm on the coldest of nights.
>I'm generally open minded. I'm willing to try anything twice, in bed or otherwise.

I will be by your side through all that this mess of a world has to throw at you. I want to help us both be the best we can be in every aspect.
>>
File: 1458363746594.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1458363746594.png
790KB, 792x792px
>ASL
25/M/TX
I'm a pretty good listener that offers feedback and support rather than just someone to nod and help you vent with no progression.

I'm naturally a logical thinker (although emotional thinking is still there, just not dominate as it is in most people), meaning I'm able to help in ways people usually don't think to help themselves. As in approaching things a certain way compared to another.

Once I like someone, or am interested in them I'm pretty loyal, almost to a fault. Hmm. Well, basically I lose interest in other people and try to focus on getting to know the person.

Despite the last point I just made, what I offer the most is space to be honest. I'm not the type of person that likes to always talk to someone to show I like them, I like saying things and meaning it. If I say I like you, I do, and just because I spend 6 or 12 hours straight a few days out of the week not talking to you doesn't change that. I can enjoy someones company just by being in the same room/call/whatever with them without actually talking. The reasoning behind that is probably because even though we may not be talking all the time, we are spending that time doing what we like to do ourselves but together. If that makes sense.

I'm lewd sometimes.

That's such a weird question for me to answer. You should if the above interested you at all, that's about it. B-bye. Oh and I guess I'll leave my KIK or something. dokidokimydoki
>>
>>24702070
Was there something that made you afraid in particular anon? Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>24702070
That's perfectly reasonable, i'm the same way. I'm fine with everything, until my pants are supposed to come off, thats the moment I end the relationship. It's nothing to feel bad about though, because chances are you'll find some guy that you'll feel comfortable with and marry the fuck out of him.
>>
>>24690439
Hey I'm >>24673296
my kik is sleepysucc
>>
24/m/Canada(506)

> Very Caring, Righteous, Self Sufficient and Loyal
> Is an emotional tank (I've been through enough shit but Life keeps throwing more at me. kek. Like that's gonna stop me)
> Is quite creative (Currently trying to write several stories)
> Patience is my Strong suit
> Will always be there to help you out if you need help, or get you back on your feet emotionally.

Looking for someone to talk, play vidya and just send sometime with. It would be nice to have someone to care for again.
>>
>>24702205
>>24703232
>>24703247

My main problem is that I have severe OCD. I don't say this as a figure of speech. Seminal fluids freak me out. Even without having sex I begin to believe I'm pregnant. So even doing sexual things in general makes me nervous. I'm worried I will never be able to do it. Maybe one day. My biggest fear is becoming pregnant and the guy leaving me. I have actual nightmares about this. I just hope I can change one day.
>>
>>24704206
I like you, I feel like we're almost on the same page. I thoroughly enjoy carpet munching, but im terrified of my pants coming off.
>>
>>24704206
Aahhhh yeeaah.

Well! You just need to find a guy who wouldn't leave you and can turn pregnancy into a welcome wonder.
>>
>>24704206
You will for sure anon, don't worry. Humans are made to get used to things. Don't take it as forcing yourself, let it be also the work of your partner to reassure you and let your hands taken to feel safe. All will be well.
>>
>>24678715
ok, height/profession/ethnicity?

>>24701273
it's nice you're moving on with your life

>>24701348
imo, key to happiness is in avoiding the i-want-to-die-by-30 sorts
>>
>>24704765
You are onto something since putting toxic people away let's you be at peace and focusing onto your life and objectives.
>>
20 | M | ITALY

>Financially stable
>Need someone to share personal stuff
>If got well-known I can be a pleasant partner
>Extremely calm
>Kinda depressed
>Good face (depending on the POV)
>Used to be obese, I lost more than 50kg and still got my flaccid skin on me, which lowers my self-esteem quite a lot. I wear XL size, if I lose 10/15 Kg more i could get surgery and probably be able to fit an M size. All sizes refer to EU sizes and not USA ones.
>I smoke weed, which makes me enjoy life and keeps me relaxed due my anxiety.

Cons:
>I'm highly reserved if not getting into a confidential (is this the right word?) relationship.

I love to watch TV shows and movies on Netflix, what I'd love more is to watch those with someone...
>>
>>24662632
tacos
>>
>>24705425
marry me.
>>
>>24704946
Keep fuckin boistin, get that weight taken care of and go get your body reshaped all healthily like.
>>
19/F/USA
>5 Things
i am in college for a major that will get me a job, i am looking for a long-term relationship and wont cheat, i am not a neet but i dont party every week, i am very forgiving, uhh i can cook?
>Why?
this is a dumb question idk why not
>>
>>24705547
what's the major anon?
>>
>>24705547
>that will get me a job

Couldn't you say the same for any major? Even the ones like philosophy and history
>>
Going to try and rest. Thanks to those gracious enough to contact me, I'm glad to make possibly good friends. Anyone else interested, my contact is here: >>24701759
>>
>>24705562
its an education major
>>24705567
well there are socially accepted majors that will and wont get you jobs like gender studies and music performance
>>
21/M/USA-NC
>Genuinely enjoy listening to people talk about their day
>Very into music, been listening to a new album every day for about 3 years now.
>Stable job, doesn't pay a whole lot but there is a helluva lot of job security in it.
>Very easy going. I'm generally down with however you want a relationship to go.
>Very affectionate. Big fan of snuggling, holding hands etc.

I'm very easy to please. I'm not particularly picky, even with gender. If you want something monogamous I'm happy to oblige, if you want something polyamorous I cant say I've had experience but I'm down with trying it. Very low maintenance. Honestly, if you're even marginally attractive and willing to show affection I don't really care about any other part.
>>
>>24705547
>this is a dumb question idk why not
OP here. "I don't know why not" in fact means that you don't know, but this doesn't extend to others. The question is intended to help you sell yourself even further, because none of us actually know you.
>>
>>24706709
the first question is the explaining and most people are reaching for things to say by #4
>>
>>24706716
Hm okay that's good feedback, especially considering that we're 50 posts from hitting the bump limit.

>the first question is the explaining
What do you mean?

>most people are reaching for things to say by #4
I thought that 5 was a good spot. I do kinda wanted to force people to think positive things about themselves, but how do you think that this could be improved?

Besides I do see people listing 5 things pretty damn well.
>>
Saving from page 10!

We're just some few posts from reaching the bump limit, it would be unfair to let the thread die like that.
>>
>>24662632
29/M/UK

>I'm funny
>I can cook
>I give thoughtful gifts
>I'm caring
>I have a really nice dick ;)

A guy should date me because I'm incredibly supportive and devoted to people I love.
>>
>>24704206
Just get preggo, that way no more fear of getting preggo
Thread posts: 454
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.