[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more attractive to you all? Me or my brother? Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Brothers.jpg (188KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Brothers.jpg
188KB, 1000x1000px
Who is more attractive to you all? Me or my brother?

Not saying which I am yet.
>>
Also, rate thread.
>>
>>24661100
You both have ugly hairstyle and pedostaches , but the one on the right looks less like a creep. Btw it seems like the one on the left bleaches his hair in a tone that doesn't Match his skin
>>
File: 1454557810270.jpg (29KB, 495x357px) Image search: [Google]
1454557810270.jpg
29KB, 495x357px
>>24661100
>Blonde hair
>Ginger beard
>>
We already know you're the guy on the right since he's the one in the dark, light up by some electronic lighting, and posting both of your faces in jealousy.

But desu, the guy on the right looks pretty damn hot if he got rid of his gay ass mustache and had the same facial hair, and maybe did something cooler with his hair.

Guy on the left looks attractive as fuck, just he looks also kinda gay. His eyes and shit, maybe it's just the HDR. He looks too fabulous.
>>
the one on the right i think, the left should fix his hair and you both should fix your facial hair
>>
>>24661110
Nah that's his natural hair color. He lives in LA.

I'm the one on the right btw. I have a full beard now anyway. The stache got old but I did love rocking it.
>>
>>24661231
This is correct. I'm more curious than jealous. I honestly think we are both good looking but I've always had better hair and I'm the only one in my family who isn't super blonde.

It's hard to tell from that photo but my hair is a lot lighter.

My brother is the one on the left, he is a professional videographer so his camera is like $4k, my cell phone doesn't compare.

Here I am without any facial har. What do you think?
>>
>>24661231
Also what do you think I could do different with my hair? It's been this way since I've been a toddler. Never had anyone critique it before so I'm really interested in your opinion.
>>
>>24661341
You're way hotter with this full beard.
Also
>post cawk
>>
File: 4543643.png (225KB, 310x384px) Image search: [Google]
4543643.png
225KB, 310x384px
>>24661341
looks good in that pic
>>
>>24661373
Yeah I'm always in stages of wanting to be clean shaven or having a massive beard. It really sucks because I know a lot of girls that prefer me without facial hair and then everyone else says I look weird without it.

Can't please everyone I guess, and shaving sucks too.
>>
>>24661341
>>24661329
Anyone else? Beard or no?
>>
>>24661195
Yeah I ended up being the only non-blonde, non-redhead in the family. My brother and my cousins all have the same blonde/red hair and red beards.

I always like to rib my relatives because they all have shittier beards, nowhere near as thick as mine and that don't match their hair color. My beard looks like a blessing from Zeus himself compared to theirs.
>>
>>24661100
basically the bottom line is the one on the left looks like he can lure prostitutes into his car and kills them, the one on the right would like to but is too ugly and just masturbates to piocs of dead prostitutes at home.
>>
The photo qualities are just so different. It just paints the left one better. I'm sure if the right had nice photos done as well, it's be an easier fight.
>>
>>24661341
And then I look at the rest of the thread and this is awesome. I choose no beard Snek.
>>
>>24661737
Thanks, I get 50/50 responses it seems either people really love the beard or really like how I look shaved. Leaves me conflicted myself lol
>>
>>24661759
Maybe like, one of those close shave type beards, the like...2-3week ones? How do those look on ya?
>>
>>24661764
Older picture but this is one I have of my beard being 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>24661865
Yeah, I dig that one, but that's just personal preference. :3
>>
>>24661865
Also I'm tripping on acid in this photo. It's why my hair is messy and I have a goofy smile. Was a few years back when my buddy got a dropper of good quality LSD and I did two drops on a sugar cube. I had a blast.
>>
>>24661878
I might start wearing it like that again once I lose 10lbs or so. Gained a little weight the past couple years and the beard does a good job of concealing it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.