[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is up with ogaystupid? Is there a requirement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28KB, 310x206px
What the hell is up with ogaystupid?

Is there a requirement to be an asshole to use this site??
>>
>>24660705
>ogaystupid
it's so bad it made me laugh anyway
>>
Seems so. I used it a few years back and it was cool. Used to get at least 1-2 messages a day and met some really awesome people, even if we weren't a match. Had a few dates and a couple of relationships (Im s8/M BTW).

Many female friends I knew on there and the girls I ended up dating said 99% of the guys were complete fucking scumbags though.

Seems most assume women are on there because they are desperate.
They also think women aren't smart enough to catch their pre-written message they send out en masse.

I tried using it again not to long ago and it seems like something strange has happened (now they almost constantly try to get you to pay). I had it active for 3 months. I got maybe 3 messages in that time... I just figured maybe I didn't catch anyone's eye or they just didn't find me appealing. I was starting to lose hope but then I realized not only was I not getting any messages, but I simply wasn't even getting page views. I'm not hugely confident in my looks but I've been told more then a few times that I'm a pretty decent looking guy, also my profile was pretty well written and inviting.

I do not know how it is for females but I think as a male if you don't pay to be a gold member your profile just doesn't show up. Im pretty sure the same type of BS is happening on Plentyoffish too. Other guys have confirmed this is happening to them too.
>>
>>24660789
dating sites seem to work for a few years then get the forever alone cancer that drives all the girls away
>>
>>24660705
Well what kind of girl are you looking for anon? One to hook up with or one to actually find a gf?
>>
Any dating site, not just OKC is complete shit unless you're an 8/10 if your male. If you're female you can be a literal 1/10 and get some attention but the amount of creeps and douches that will message you is directly proportional to your attractiveness
>>
I don't get this site at all too
>had over 24 likes, but have to pay to see them
>message people who seem cool, not just going off looks and who wants to fuck
>never get replies.

I'd say I'm a decently attractive person, but apparently the only people interest in me lately are chicks with dicks. Fuck OKC
>>
>join OKC
>Hey a hand full of likes over the course of a few months
>don't find any of them physically attractive.

Sometime I feel like an ass for being so shallow and wonder if I should just settle or hold out for someone better
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.