[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/camwhore/ - Camwhore thread discussion This is an emergency

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
/camwhore/ - Camwhore thread discussion

This is an emergency discussion thread and general state of camwhore threads discussion thread.

Due to increasing newfaggotry, cringe, e-doms, and paywhoring something needs to be done or this board can finally be canned.

This should not be deleted.
>>
Reporting in
>>
Somebody needs to spam the link to this thread in ever cw thread.

Probably post every 5 hours in /sma/ for maximum efficiency
>>
>>24658533
Okay checked but really?
Its doing better than the last 8 months. Theres regulars in each thread and lots of randoms popping by. Plus we have minty. So whats the problem? Things are better now than they were in september
>>
>>24658553
Already did. Dont fucking spam this shit or its useless
>>
>>24658555
Uh oh here come the debates already

Just keep the banter in this thread pls
>>
>>24658558
Don't worry anon I'd it got spammed then it would get reported, then they'd delet the thread
>>
>>24658560
>debates
What the actual fuck is the point of this shitty thread if not to voice our opinions about the camwhore threads? Jfc youre stupid
>>
>>24658533
autism go pls
>>
>>24658533
>When OP thinks this will help clean other threads

Lmfaoo>>24658566
>>
Times have changed and so has the place. It's what we make it and the fact is the demagraphic has changed significantly. It's all well to get nostalgic but it ain't 2012 anymore.
>>
>>24658566
>>24658555
Just gonna check my own dubs and trips because you faggots are useless and dont know how to do anything correctly
Good luck with this spam thread
>>
Ok this might sound crazy
what if we try to be nice to cws instead of
>you're too fat for this thread
>you're too ugly
>kill yourself
>don't even bother posting if you dont have a professional HD paid-pro-camwhore camera
>etc
yknow, if maybe we were nicer to girls.....they would want to post. Just look at /sma/, they're complaining even tho nobody posts? /sbt/ and butt thread get spammed with "sniff feet plz" even tho there's a containment thread for it? Flaws?
>>
>>24658607
People are nice to camwhores. Ive posted in several threads before and every anon was a nice anon.
In /sma/ they are only mean to xannie. And while everyone thinks that shit is annoying, its not going to stop. Luckily xannie isnt going to stop posting, either.
People can request whatever in a thread. If /sbt/ is literally just for tits then no one could post face or vagina or butt and it would be boring as fuck and not very hot.
The problem is entitled anons like op who think everything should go their way 100 percent of the time
>>
>>24658617
Sma has this one dude who pissed off a few girls over too low res. And one or two cws said they won't post anymore either? wasn't one girl literally doxxed by someone and or apporached irl?
>>
I got GF because I contactfagged a CW from /soc/

rate
>>
Just check ID's before even bothering replying.

>Cunningham's Law
I mean this is advanced baiting/trolling, it just
takes one guy saying something that's wrong to get 3 to 5 idiots replying the right thing

Also there's direct baiting which I don't understand how people still fall for.

And the newfriends not even using the image search/archive feature and reply to the first picture of a female with thirsty shit even when filename checks it's from any other board.

This fucking site went to hell when it went mobile! every retard who can push a button can shitpost, and they all have phones.
>>
also please guise

we gotta stop this retardness >>24658072 I urge the cawhore council to mass report this paywhore before some retard falls in love and she gets a whiteknight legion.

The faster she's out the fewer autists we'll get.
>>
>>24658674
I, too, got a CW gf, but it wasn't from contactfagging in a CW thread
>>
useless.

unless the jani's and mods are as effective as a potatoe nothing is going to change.
>>
File: 1447831248899.png (26KB, 751x366px) Image search: [Google]
1447831248899.png
26KB, 751x366px
>>24658580
It's like /sma/utism all over again.
>this is now a /sma/utism thread
>>
>>24658607
/feet/ and /legwear/ thread get spammed with "show anus plz" even tho there's a containment thread for it?
See? It goes both ways retarded feet hater.
>>
As a girl who used to post here regularly, here are some tips to have a happy thread:

- Be nice to the girl(s) currently posting. Starting drama with them won't just scare them off, it will stop new girls from posting.

- If a picture is posted with no text, it is almost always someone dumping. Don't respond to this. You can tell when a new girl is actually posting.

- When a new girl posts for the first time, respond. Even if she isn't your perfect 10/10, comment on her stuff. I'm sure there's some part of her you like, or you can always just say it's nice to have a new person posting. Making girls feel comfortable will keep them around, and that encourages more girls to post.

- Any thread being kept alive by one or two girls is going to go through dry spells. Posting 20 "X PLS" posts a day hoping that someone magically appears will not help. Girls get busy or bored or whatever, and if they know they're the only one posting, it's hard to have enthusiasm.

- Recognise that these girls are human. Don't treat them like objects. Don't treat them like goddesses.

- If a girl ignores you or your request, don't take it personally. It doesn't mean she hates you and wants to ruin your day. It means she doesn't want to do that request, and it could be for plenty of reasons.

- If a girl does your request or responds to you, don't take it personally. She isn't your internet girlfriend. She likes posting pictures online, and your conversation helps facilitate that.

- Understand that these threads exist so everyone can have a good time, and if one side isn't, whether it's the girl posting pictures or the people viewing them, the threads are going to fall apart.
>>
pictures posted here are uploaded somewhere else and sold out/used for catfish

i think we all came to terms with it and there's no point contributing
>>
>>24658713
See
>>24658199
>>24658348
>>
>>24658979
Who are you? Give us hints.
About not wanting to do that request, WHY NOT JUST SAY "NO"?
>>
File: 2016-12-07_08.30.46.jpg (123KB, 741x528px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-07_08.30.46.jpg
123KB, 741x528px
>>24658994
Here comes the cringe.

I never thought it was real until I actually started, but damn, why do guys do this shit.
>>
>>24658979
>As a girl who used to post here regularly, here are some tips to have a happy thread:
worthless without a proof. and if you ever regulary posted in this thread you would know that danm well.
>>
>>24658979
when i ignore or accept requests its specifically because i love or hate that specific anon actually
>>
>>24659011
I am not one of those guys, so I don't know. Do you post on /soc/ as well?
>>
>>24658617
well Xannie should stop posting because she's a paywhore who uses sma to advertise.
>>
File: 1473191113423.jpg (147KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473191113423.jpg
147KB, 640x480px
>>
>>24659072
Well ive enjoyed her free stuff for years without ever paying. Not hard

>>24658771
How did you meet?
>>
>>24658617
Are you camwhore?

>>24659088
>camwhore politics
>>
I can only give my two cents. Have you considered it has nothing to do with you guys at all? The world doesn't revolve around /soc/ and the guys that permalurk it. Maybe girls are dropping or not returning because they just don't like 4chan as a platform? Maybe they decided they would rather get paid then continue posting free? Maybe they stopped because people were using their photos for other purposes like selling or catfishing?
>>
Opinions on chubby thread
>>
>people actually defending Xannie
This is why sma is so shit now
>>
>>24659146
>people posting real time content of themselves is bad
This is why /soc/ is so shit now.
>>
>>24659103
I am what i said. Ive posted before. Not regularly.
I don't think much is wrong now besides slumps between people posting pictures.
>>
>>24659172
Yeah she post scraps here to advertise her better content that makes money for her Edom

Also let's not forget flooding sma with mental illness that scared off all the new girls to sbt
>>
There's just too much jealousy around these parts, if I had to be honest. If you are nice and show interest in a girl you're a cringefag. If you don't show enough appreciation women just stop posting. If you're not lewd enough you get called a virgin etc.
There's no winning, and the majority of the women just seem to want to spice up their already vibrant sex lives it seems. There are a lot of women on here that I enjoy seeing and talking to, but they never really care about you interacting with them. It all feels a bit clinical to me.
>>
>>24659192
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaa she's posting content just not the content I want ;_;
Lol, grow up
>>
>>24659214
Her content is not worth destroying the thread by flooding it with her mental illness

Also paywhoring is against the rules for a reason. You also accept lia Austin or whatever she calls herself?
>>
>>24659192
It literally doesnt matter where a perosn posts. You are allowed to lurk any thread you want. If a girl you like posts in sbt, go lurk her in sbt. If she posts in feet go lurk in feet. I dont know why people have such a hard time ignoring annoying anons and just looking at the photos
>>
>>24659209
I used to enjoy interacting more with people while I posted, but that seems to make it easier for needless drama to come up
>>
>>24659245
None of the good cws should post in feet since it encourages never-nuding
>>
>>24658771
Same here. Just kinda stumbled upon it.
Best thing to ever have happened to me.
>>
>>24659291
Ive literally posted nude in feet. You can post whatever you want. And most girls do.
>>
>>24659225
>I am the personal arbiter of what isn't and isn't acceptable content
Lol ok /soc/ dread

Yes the paywhore rule exists for a reason. That reason is to stop people form demanding money in thread to fulfill requests. Not to police people's behavior off site.
>>
>>24659291
There's that one virgin who spergs out when camwhores post nude in /feet/...
>>
>>24659185
Where did you post?

>>24659214
Why don't you mentally ill people just lurk its xhamster and shut up?

>>24659291
None of the good cws should post in sma since it encourages anusfagging.
>>
>>24659303
I wouldn't say most. I've seen girls go there specifically because they didn't want to get nude and feet pics are easier to do.

Regardless who are you?

>>24659304
It's also in place to prevent advertising, which is exactly what Xannie does when she tiers her content
>>
>>24659192
>>24659225
to be honest I kek that everyone still believes the whole e dom and paywhore thing
When I posted I posted scraps because of two reasons, either I edited the pictures later and just uploaded the one i found really good, or I stopped posting all pictures because one guy got mad that my poses looked the same, therefore I skipped pictures from my blogroll, honestly tho, if someome asked me to zip up the blogroll to picture x or y I would, I did even. I never posted scraps since I said I'd leave tho, you're confusing Austin there.
>>24659309
p much this, only said in a nicer way
>>
>>24659308
Yes he's a huge faggot. Feet also gets trolled all the time by man feet and degenerate traps.
>>
>>24659315
You can rewrite history however you want it as long as you stay away like you said you would.
>>
>>24659313
Why do you lurk feet if you don't seem to like feet?
Most girls DO post nude (fortunately).

>>24659315
I saw an embodiment of mental illnesses today IRL. I got scared.

>>24659329
Not true. From most trapped to least trapped: legwear, feet, sbt.
Legwear gets trapped much more and I don't see you complaining about it.
>>
>>24659291
>women should only receive attention when they post naked pictures of themselves

Way to go buddy.
>>
>>24659291
Posting nude pictures isn't a requirement you know.
>>
>>24659209
Can't speak for everyone but I post for my pleasure and entertainment, not yours. So if you seem entertaining, I'll respond and talk to you but only so much until I'm done.

And there's a difference between, hay great show I like your stuff hmu if you wanna chat some time and omg goddess please sit on my face I love u ur so beautiful.
>>
>>24659426
This is literally it. This is why anyone posts here, to entertain themselves. And if that get's boring they stop.
Listen to them it's the answer to this thread
>>
>>24659313
>feet pics are easier to do
In your opinion. Not everyone feels that way. Many girls who do nudrs dont want to even show feet. ... Everyone has their preferences and limits. Having a range of threads and a range of requests for each girl allows for more variety and better content. Containment for this kind of shit isnt a bad idea, as long as it keeps annoying discussion out of threads when girls are camming
>>
In the end it doesn't matter what we want here, if a girl wants to show her butthole on /feet/ you're nobody to complain about the purity of the thread.

That retarded behaviour leading to cancer is another shit I just filter out. This isn't anyones special place!.

>Happy camwhores deliver better content
/soc/ think it don't be but it do.NeilTyson.jpg

Most camwhores will get trolled, it is the sheer amount of whiteknights and argumentfags that derail the thread and kills it. Again, filter out, ignore, report.
>>
>>24658533
Unfortunately all the girls left. /soc/ is full of faggots now.
>>
File: laughing romans.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing romans.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>24658533
>these "state of the union" threads
I'm a permalurker but still this is so fucking ridiculous
lmao
just lmfao
>>
tfw no Penny
>>
The biggest problem facing /camwhore/ is that the board is dying. There is no solution to this problem (obviously) and thus should be treated as a 'known known' or a constant, a variable that factors into any other possible solution regarding any other possible problem.

The second biggest problem is that new posters aren't cultivated into regular camwhores very often. This has a couple of different causes:
>A) lurkers will focus on one or two girls and ignore/don't notice new girls
>B) because of the diminished population, a new girl will post at a time where few people are lurking and doesn't get a timely response
>C) some first time posters receive a mediocre or underwhelming response and thus aren't "levelled up"
>D) krautist is the only person to reply to them and it's often saying to stop dumping or to get a better camera

A is often a side effect of waifufags/cringeposters. Additionally, one of /feet/'s permalurkers [possibly Tourette/Pallalia] will insist on only replying to girls who get naked, often asking for it after their first picture/timestamp, which totally negates the purpose of /feet/ (slowly ramping up girls who want to get nude but not right away, or safe haven for girls who don't want to get naked)

B and C should be regarded as functions of D, that is, there are very few permalurkers who 'want to get their hands dirty,' i.e., put a new poster through her paces: how to make gifs or webms, uploading videos, etc. 'Benevolent (and I use that term lightly) permalurkers' were like consecrated virgins who sacrificed their lives and bodily hygiene for the good of the thread: asking for a timestamp from new girls, steadily replying until an audience was built, making new threads, and so on.

Now the permalurkers who are visible are 1) negative and 2) European, which isn't intrinsically bad but isn't optimal because of timezone differences.

Finally, I would highly commend this post:
>>24658979
>>
Also another way to get girls to stay is to maybe not insinuate that they drive someone to suicide.
>>
>>24658674
>>24658771
>>24659300
Who? Doesn't it bother you that they've posted nudes for strangers?
>>
let's found xannie posts ITT

>>24659847
>mcgee
>the new paywhore

good riddance desu senpai
>>
>>24660011
>Mcgee
>paywhore
Lies
>>
>>24660016
learn2archives pajeet
>>
>>24660026
She just got shit posted by that crazy anon
>>
>Nostalgiafagging
I feel like this is one of the biggest issues. It's insane to still bump for abd discuss girls that haven't posted in 3 years.
>>
>>24658977
>Retarded feet hater
>I made several feet sets and vids
>tfw I love feet just not putting my own into my mouth
sadokay.jpg

>>24658979
perfect sum up
>>24659018
was the same for me sometimes
>>24659072
nobody seemed to understand it was actually a troll but even if true, >>24659098 is a better way than complaining

>>24659134
very true, dunno why this went unnoticed

>>24659291
this is what puts girls off senpai

>>24660048
also this
>>
>>24659835
>There is no solution to this problem

I was going to post that recruitment poster Blondie made, but I guess I didn't save it.
>>
File: sma.recruiting.poster.jpg (2MB, 1783x2516px) Image search: [Google]
sma.recruiting.poster.jpg
2MB, 1783x2516px
>>24660227
>omg i am a hoarder
>>
>>24660035
Learning to not reply to trolls is also a major issue with a lot of lurkers
Like the janitors are there and DO remove posts, don't poison the thread just to defend your fave cw
>>
>>24660011
Aw what happened to mcgee? Her sets were wonderful
>>
>>24660681
They're not "lurking" if they're posting...
>>
>>24660681
And if they're replying to Obvious Trolls then they need to Lurk Fucking Moar.

>apologies for the split reply
>>
>>24660731
>one anon makes requests, gets overlooked because McGee is one of the most popular active girls around
>claims he's going to kill himself because of her
>McGee, being a sweetheart, feels bad and stops posting
>has since come back and posted once or twice
>samefagging anon, constantly changing IDs tries to shitpost her constantly or lays bait out all the time by saying McGee is culpable for an anon killing himself and she's a shitty person, etc
>Newfriends literally cannot stop taking the bait, no matter what.
>>
>>24660825
When did she start paywhoring though?
>>
>>24658979
I can say that this is 100% correct. Nobody is going to listen though. Nice write up either way
>>
>there will never be another camwhore to achieve Layne's legendary status

>internet detectives here aren't trying to guess who these "girls" are
>>
>>24660853
She's been on sugar daddy threads
>>
>>24660825
Thats sucks. Yeah a lot of anons dont deserve replies from camwhores. Its a stupid situation, i hope she posts again at sone point cuz i liked her. I do remember she had some faggot asian anon who was obsessed with being mean to her but it was some mutual thing they had.
>>
>>24660954
Playfully calling her my enemy is not being "obsessed with being mean to her", faggot.
>>
>>24660929
that's not good... i never took her for someone who would post in that thread.

what does she have to do to get a money? just send them nudes?
>>
>>24661057
She seems kind of fake to me desu
>>
>>24661057
>taking unsubstantiated bait
okay anon, it's time to stop.
You can make any kind of claim and say 'go check the archives' but that isn't actually presenting any kind of evidence, whatsoever. and all it does it lead to people shitposting a camwhore that 1) gets naked 2) posts extensive sets 3) uploads videos freely for literally 0 reason
>>
>>24660962
Kek found him. Was it you who claimed suicide?
>>
>>24661242
Nope. Never trolled her.
>>
>>24659835
>The biggest problem facing /camwhore/ is that the board is dying.

Pretty much this. Anons have always been shits, nothing there has seemed to change. There are less girls and less posters overall.

Unless someone has some magical ability to bring more people to /soc/ nothing is gonna happen...and even then tumblr/reddit/snapchat/etc are the preferred places for people to camwhore these days.

/soc/ is outdated
>>
>>24660929
OK I searched the archive and didn't find anything. Why you lie anon?
>>
>>24661496
because idiots like you will always take the bait. dunno why this is so difficult for you fucking retards to understand. if i can shitpost a camwhore, still get her content, and trick some gullible newfags than i'm enjoying the thread three times as much as you are.
>>
>>24659758
:3

>>24661531
they do it because it's way too easy to stir some shit
>>
>>24661541
was meant for
>>24661496
>>
>all these people pretending to be girls
Joy, are you there as well?
>>
>>24661551
Yeah I was fooled once. Won't be fooled again. We need to start asking for timestamps
>>
The ids are really fucking annoying. I think this board wiuld be better without id on each post
>>
It all died with Louisa
>>
>>24660335
Thanks, babe.
>>
>>24661590
>Asking for a timestamp in a meta thread
>>
>>24659979
>Doesn't it bother you that they've posted nudes for strangers?
Why should it? Never showed her face or got doxxed, so I'm okay with it.

If I was a girl and had a nice body, I may have done it too.
>>
>>24661810
I was just curious but I agree with you. Are you two still together?
>>
>>24659979
Not at all. I enjoyed it before and still did so after. I even encouraged her to keep posting, since she enjoyed it as well.
>>
This is Joy. I agree with a lot of this
>>
>>24658979
THIS
>>
I think boob should have a size requirement

Too many fatties use that thread for driveby validation when everything but their tits are disgusting

I don't even lurk that thread anymore because it's indistinguishable from chub at this point
>>
>>24662189
Good riddence.
We are much better off without you
>>
>>24658979
>If a girl ignores you or your request, don't take it personally. It doesn't mean she hates you and wants to ruin your day. It means she doesn't want to do that request, and it could be for plenty of reasons.
What if a girl refuses all your requests no matter what they are and then proceeds to start cutting her legs and doing a bunch of disgusting stuff that is completely off putting to anyone who isn't on the autism spectrum? Don't I have a obligation to say something? Filling the thread with this shit is going to scare away all the non psychos who would post so I think I do.

Also let's not forget that this same "girl" keeps talking about how she is really a man and that "he" wants to chop off "his" tits.
>>
>>24662216
>>24662189
Why are you this buttflustered
>>
>>24662224
Because xanni was a cancer
>>
File: Ronan.jpg (3MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
Ronan.jpg
3MB, 4928x3280px
>>24662401
YOU are the cancer.
>>
>>24662466
What's this from
>>
>>24662466
No, I'm more a itchy scrot
>>
Tips from yet another CW:

- Don't get butthurt when I can't be naked and on /soc/ for the entire day. I have shit to do. Don't get mad when I have to go and do said shit.

- Read the thread before making requests. It's annoying as fuck when people ask the same thing over and over again, when you've already done it in that thread.

- If someone doesn't want to do your request, move on. Ask something else. Don't keep asking the same request if a CW has said no.

- If a girl makes her first video and forgets to turn off location services, for the love of God don't make a fuss.

- If you know a CW IRL, don't fucking post in the thread greeting her by her real name.

-CWs are not your waifus. Sorry.
>>
>>24663078

I'm honestly a bit put-off by all these comments along the lines of "girls just want to have fun, and don't actually want to have anything to do with you after they climax". I personally find the term CW very dehumanizing, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone here.
If anything the attention seeking behavior is reinforced in these threads. "you shouldn't be posting in x thread if you don't want to take your clothes off etc". Meanwhile guys that actually want to be nice and talk to folks get hounded for it.
Many women seem to forget that a lot of guys here are actually very lonely and often don't have access to women in real life. So are you honestly surprised if a guy becomes interested in you for more than your body if you keep responding to him? I'm not looking for a 'waifu' or 'internet girlfriend', but I absolutely enjoy talking to women here. Is that really so bad?
>>
>>24663167
its not about the talk, they enjoy the talk aswell aslong as it keeps being a "game" and not something serious
and you shouldnt hope for more than that even if you interact with them over dozen of threads
>>
>>24662216
this is 4chan, everyone should come here with a bit of salt

nothing wrong with this girl in terms of 4chan standards; and if your stupid theory had any truth to it, other girls would just post in other threads

oh wow 1st world problems
>>
>>24663190
>Posting in other threads
Haven't been here long obviously. Lots of girls only post in a single thread
>>
>>24663191
yes and that single thread not bing /sma/

/sma/ lurkers always try to get non model girls out and so noone was posting anymore except the ironic, couldnt care less, millenial and somehow that's her fault ?
i remember having pubes was a motive for dismissal back then

anyway /soc/ has too much exposure now and pictures are being hoarded and used for profit elsewhere so it's not recommanded to post one way or another; end of story
>>
>>24662401
No, dear.

>>24663167
It's not so bad. But its a shared burden. The camwhore needs to understand the demogrpahics here. This isnt tumblr, this isnt instagram, this isnt reddit. This is a place with its very own culture and its very own population of users.
If you're not okay with doing sick and depraved things, having people request and write about doing depraved things with you, etc, then you shouldn't be posting here. This isn't a place to put pussy on a pedastal. Its a place to explore sexuality and get off. If you're here just for a conversation, there are plenty of threads for talking to the opposite gender that don't require nudes and photos.
Likewise, anons need to understand the camwhore. Like that other girl said, they are here to fill a service and to perform. They are not getting paid. They are just doing what they can do and what they are willing to do. If a camwhore isnt filling your requests or delivering content that you enjoy, too bad. Someone else will come along who will do what you wish. Anons need to respect that each girl is different. And some simply don't belong here. Girls who come thinking this is a fucking hugbox are a cancer. The anons who treats the girls like special snowflakes and just want to kiss ass and masquerade like they are "having a conversation" are a fucking cancer. And god damn, CW blogging is a cancer.
>>
>>24662216
this board is full of trans and trap folks, why is it that I can not be one
>>24663264
you see, this anon has a point
>>
>>24661844
>Are you two still together?
yes, about one year now
>>
>>24663264
>only the extremely degenerate are allowed here
Nope.

>>24663301
You can be, but not in /sma/.

>>24663405
Which chubby girl is she?
>>
>>24663466
Wow. Great reading comprehension, retard.
>>
>>24658617
that's not true at all, Julia was approached by someone irl who threatened her. a lot of other girls have been driven off. someone just posted pictures of one of the girls kids in a thread the other day. the trolls are rampant and go way over the line harassing these girls.
>>
>>24663729
Dude... Julia posted too much personal shit, of course she'd be eventually doxxed.

And that guy uploaded a vid he took of her (stalkish candid video type) of her standing in the mid of a parking lot waiting and checking her phone. (he uploaded it here months ago and it was always promptly deleted).

All the CW's are leaving for that other site we all know and visited (and even seen some of them there) because it has an ACTIVE moderation in each channel.

Moderation against cringelords, autists, brokenenglishfags, trolls etc... so they have a real positive camming experience 98% of the time.

This place is a lawless wasteland.
>>
>>24663729
>way over the line
Nothing you mentioned is over the line.
This isnt the place for everyone. If you are afraid of people finding out your identity, don't post photos here. Its very, very simple.
>>
>>24663743
I missed this vid. ;_;
>Moderation against cringelords
Then why does it have such a fame for being full of cringe/creepy contactfagz?

>>24663573
Your own words, retard:
>>24663264
>If you're not okay with doing sick and depraved things, having people request and write about doing depraved things with you, etc, then you shouldn't be posting here. This isn't a place to put pussy on a pedastal
>Girls who come thinking this is a fucking hugbox are a cancer. The anons who treats the girls like special snowflakes and just want to kiss ass and masquerade like they are "having a conversation" are a fucking cancer. And god damn, CW blogging is a cancer.
>>
>>24663743
>This place is a lawless wasteland.
that was the fun of it before tbhonest. now it's just ingratiating goddessfags and goofy european trolls.
moderation against contactfagging and paywhoring was great but it morphed into a no fun zone where anything that was remotely offensive was reported and deleted.
>>
>>24663264
>sick and depraved things
kek you make it sound like we're doing scat and vomit porn on here or something
>>
>>24663936
The moment someone starts being cringy they get a bit of room justice in form of the classic "man wtf tone that shit down". If they keep going and asks for personal shit they get banned.

In fact most of the girls are really fucked up in the head, I remember this girl "Fevergirl/Fevergirl1" on imgur/reddit/thatsite and she would upload or share pics she took of dead rotting animals...

She was an actual 9.8/10 though, the living proof of the crazy/hot paradigm. My HDD fucked up and lost everything I had of her :_(
>>
>>24661332
>/soc/ is outdated
This is perhaps the most succint restaement of "the biggest problem," which could be remedied simply by (wait for it) advertising/promotion of 4chan itself. The social media outlets of Rebbit/Twatter/etc. get a lot of promotion, whereas 4chan does very little to promote itself. Wheredomy4chanGOLDACCOUNT$$$goanyway.jpg?

>>24660929
0/10 troll, but thank you for playing

>>24663078
>If a girl makes her first video and forgets to turn off location services, for the love of God don't make a fuss.
Do you want to be told? Some Anon cannot help make a brief notice so that the CW will stop making little mistakes. Anon wants to be able to milk the CW for a long time, usually, not see a pretty one burn in flames of regret.

>>24663190
>nothing wrong with this girl in terms of 4chan standards;
Agreed. In the end, Anon would not be surprised if s/he was not just a skinny, pretty, lewd, hyper-troll who intentionally posts text that scares the homophobes. They deserve to face their fear imho.

>>24663466
>Which chubby girl is she?
Kek. I am a different Anon altogether, but I met my current wife here on /soc/ in an earlier incarnation of /sma/ and she is still the 5'8" 105 pound, bright, witty woman I met. Five years going, still skinny, still happy.
>>
>>24663936
Good job quoting my words. You still fail to understand them. I'm saying you have to be OPEN to depravity. Not that depravity is a necessary factor. You don't have to put cucumbers in your ass. Some girls will do that for us. Some won't. If you're offended by someone asking you to put fruit in your ass, you don't belong here. That's what the fuck I am saying, you god damn idiot.

>>24663954
Kek i mean, if a girl was willing to give content, there would be scat requests often. The most exciting camwhores are the ones willing to completely debase themselves here. They are few and far between. Camwhores like dubs promote the innocent princess meme which is boring as fuck and usually really tame. People wind up debating pubic hair rather than offering interesting requests.
>>
>>24663972
>thinks we shoukd promote 4chan
The fucming problem is all the normies and yurofags and fucking publicity this place already has. Camwhores were great on /b/ because of the people and the culture. The Mainstream is what is killing all of 4chan.
>>
>>24663981
come on now we both know if a cw was doing cat porn in sma there'd be more complaints than requests
>>
>>24663987
You're missing the point of what yes saying...
>>
>>24663987
Not at all. Especially not if she did it correctly. Cuntcumber would make her own threads. If you're a horny bitch who wants to show off her poop, make a thread for it. There are people here who will appreciate it. The silent majority of 4chan has limitless kinks. If you don't like the content, leave the thread. Hide it if you are so upset by it. But really, again, if poop makes you uncomfortable, get the fuck off the internet
>>
>>24663989
i get the point, but the most popular cws weren't on here doing sick and depraved porn and they were popular because they didn't have the most minute niche audience by doing so
it just sounds like some edgy "4chan is DIFFERENT, we're evil and mean on here! if u can handle the heat get out of the kitchen XD" when in reality its not like that, all you're doing is scaring away girls by saying they should be willing to do incredibly specific kink requests
>>
>>24664009
it comes across as desperately trying to stand apart from the norm.

Its not legit, not believable either its just "MOM WOULD FREAK IF SHE KNEW I WAS TYPING THIS".

I agree with you
>>
>>24664029
exactly
honestly this entire thread in cancer, the reason girls arent posting is because 4chan doesnt have the traffic is used to
saying this like "heres some cool tips from a cw by a cw to cws to make threads better uwu" is just as retarded as making up new meta rules for more awful board culture
>>
>>24663985
>The Mainstream is what is killing all of 4chan
I think that's a secondary issue that can be addressed by better moderation. I see the primary problem as attracting new "talent," which is confounded by the wide variety of alternate ways to express/exhibit oneself online; 4chan needs to do more to make this place known. Thereafter, 4chan can improve retention of useful contributors by better moderation/administration.

>>24663992
>Cuntcumber would make her own threads
>make her own threads
There used to be a lot more of this, and as an oldfag I think that there might be a lesson here. There'd certainly be a lot less "not in MY /sma/!" if a CW was, in fact, not in /sma/ (or /sbt/ or whatever) at all, but in her own thread. This is more of a practice in /b/, but it used to be common here as well.
>>
>>24664045
>4chan doesnt have the traffic
Again, a good re-statement of the essential problem.
>>
>>24663981
>>24663992
>>24663985
>I was said that, but I meant something different!
OK, /b/tard/Xanniefag/tirafag/Punkzfag.
>>
>>24664045
>honestly
You're cancer.

You faggots want new girls but don't know how to facilitate. Newfriends don't know how it works here and no one is showing then because girls just wait for a certian thread to be "ready" for them.
Ive already fucking said all i can. The newfags are cancer. Yuros are cancer. This board allows what it has, so its really no one elses fault.
And dor the record, 4chan has plenty of fucking traffic. Currently 205 thousand people are lurking. They don't come here because this board is a cesspool that makes 4chan into some kind of Facebook piece of shit.
>>
>>24664067
no im a cw and think this thread is retarded i hope 4chan crashes and burns
>>
>>24664094
>i hope 4chan crashes and burns
? 4chan is a symptom, not a cause.
What do you see as a better means to provide for your exhibitionist tendencies?

>>24664067
>4chan has plenty of fucking traffic
Okay, then 4chan could do a better job of promoting /soc/ if it wanted to support our happy degeneracy.

...I should make an advertisement within 4chan for /soc/ and see what happens. Maybe a banner-ad to be displayed in another, suitable thread...
>>
>>24663743
>so they have a real positive camming experience 98% of the time.
>reddit
This person has no idea about what he's talking about.
>>
>>24664094
Congrats for you. Im a camwhore too. Who gives a fuck? This thread is retarded. But its better than what usually happens, which is this discussion occuring in an actual dedicated cw thread. If this thread teaches even one newfag how to use this board then it was a success.
>>
>>24664130
It isn't reddit I'm talking about. You need to lurk moar.
>>
I'm a CW from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all
>>
>>24664156
you aint, your a lonely aussie crying all the time
>>
>>24664161
>It isn't reddit I'm talking about
Spoonfeed me, please. To which other site do you allude?
>>
>>24664120
/soc/ is a plague. Most other boards hate this place bedside of all the faggotry it promotes. Rate threads, dick rates, etc are terrible.
>>
>>24664161
Uh, okay.
If you're talking about some camsite then you're even dumber than I thought.
>>
>>24664156
this discussion literally has no point and wont ever reach any type of end goal, all you're doing is complaining and whining about shit thats never going to get fixed

>>24664120
im not an exhibitionist im just desperate for attention
>/soc/ advertisements
stop being so desperate holy shit
>>
>>24664181
Thank you for contributing absolutely nothing.
Go post your tits somewhere.
>>
>>24664178
>/soc/ is a plague
Okay, but a plague is a pathogen attacking a host. The host is exhibitionism. Do you recommend a more-benign means of satisfying a CW's exhibitionist tendencies?

>Rate threads, dick rates, etc are terrible.
Never gone there. No interest. Seems like places for other people to me. I don't spend any time on /mlp/ either. Who cares.
>>
>>24663783
wow that's a stupid thing to say, no girl wants doxed. ever single girl that posts I'm sure has people shed rather not know she's posting. you think everyone who's on here would be cool with there grandma knowing what there up to. No girls come here to have fun and these trolls that go out of there way to try to find them off here are nut jobs. if you think any new girls are going to come around with the threat of being made fun of or even doxed just for posting. you all blame the girls saying they share or post to much but you are the ones begin for content then use it against them.
>>
>>24663743
>And that guy uploaded a vid he took of her (stalkish candid video type) of her standing in the mid of a parking lot waiting and checking her phone. (he uploaded it here months ago and it was always promptly deleted).
Bullshit.
>>
>>24664195
This board was created to contain dick rates, face rates, etc. As well as camwhores.
Half the threads here are just trolls posting the same photos in rate threads every day. Its fucking terrible.
>>
>>24664199
>worried about kids in first post=Maternal instinct
>there instead of their adn general grammar issues.
I think this is Kitty!
>>
>>24663167
Holy shit this entire post.
>camwhore is dehumanizing
Is it less or more dehumanizing than getting naked for strangers? If you're considering a word to be dehumanizing than you seriously need to reevaluate coming to this website. They're called camgirls elsewhere because other websites like to pretend that their userbase is intrinsically better than 4chans, when that isn't the case.
>Meanwhile guys that actually want to be nice and talk to folks get hounded for it.
See this post in /feet/, which summed it up pretty well: >>24658477
...Although I get the sneaking suspicion that the person he was dossierfagging was actually you.
>Many women seem to forget that a lot of guys here are actually very lonely and often don't have access to women in real life. So are you honestly surprised if a guy becomes interested in you for more than your body if you keep responding to him?
This kind of misogyny is actually worse than being sexist, in all honesty. Camwhores have their own needs and desires for posting, and they will pursue their own actions to meet that end. They are not obligated, or beholden to you in any way, shape, or form. If you develop some kind of relationship with them, it is totally UNILATERAL. Do you really think you're going to be able to distinguish yourself from dozens of other posts that they've seen or replied to over the course of their posting history?

Just because you're lonely and doesn't talk to women doesn't mean that you should be afforded special attention in a camwhore thread. If you think that, then you'll be shitposted for acting like a maudlin faggot, and deservedly so.
>>
>>24664181
>/soc/ advertisements
>stop being so desperate holy shit
Nah, it'd just be an interesting social experiment. Sometimes a little nudge (advertising) can have surprisingly fruitful results.

I see your point about desperation for attention (cause) not being the same as exhibitionism (effect) though.
>>
>>24664199
Yeah some people ruin it for everyone. If you don't know that, don't post here. Thats all I'm saying. Its very very easy to NOT get doxxed here.
1. Dont post face.
2. Dont post name.
3. Dont post very obvious personal information, like papers with your person info, house, city, schools, place of employment.
No one here is a leet haxxor, girls get fucked when they slip up.
This is a website for anonymous discussion. So keep it anonymous. Posting photos of yourself already contradicts the purpose of this place but it is what it is. Thats why i said this place is a plague.
>>
>>24664188
lmao
are you actually a cw
>>
>>24664230
no hes not, hes an old lonely aussie
>>
>>24664230
Ill repeat what i said yesterday. Im a girl who posts in cw threads from time to time. It's really not relevant one way or the other. I'm an anon whos been here for many years.
>>
>>24664232
yea i can tell

>>24664236
we know you're not a cw you can stop now
>>
>>24663944
check'd
>no fun zone
Yep. My first ban evar was for posting a GIF of somebody taking a shit in response to a heinous shitpost. I didn't think it was particularly "guro" but whatever...
>>
I honestly just hate Xannie and wish she would go away to trap threads like she said she would.
>>
>tfw I could identify at least 2 girls ITT

>>24664500
I miss when I could be as racist as I wanted.
>>
>thinks being called a 'camwhore' is dehumanizing but spreading her butthole isn't
>beta whiteknights
>I shouldn't be responsible for my own safety, anons should
>muh hugbox
>Julia literally making shit up about being stalked/raped

It's like a college campus in here.
>>
I also hate anusfags. You literally poop from there you degenerates.
>>
>>24664592
You must also refuse all genital shots apart from breasts. As you piss from the other side as well looney tunes.
>>
>>24664613
Piss is much, much easier to clean and the piss itself also is a more clean waste.
>>
>>24664592
>degenerates
I was wondering if you'd come sperg out in this thread. Here you are! How's it hanging, purityfag?
>>24664742
Urine was used as a cleaning product (and probably still is in places where there's little access to refined ammonia).
>>
>>24664551
Fuckin sad state of affaira huhq
>>
>>24664789
See this ^, anusfagz? Was poop ever used as a cleaning product? (India doesn't count)
>>
>>24665125
see FMT medical procedure.
>>
>>24665125
Exactly. buttholes are gross and the only people obsessed with them are closeted fags in denial
>>
>>24665139
Wtf? This is still disgusting.
>>
>>24665162
well let's call the Bureau of Medical Services and let them know they gotta discard this helpful procedure because one retard on a random board thinks it's disgusting.
>>
>>24665139
>>24665188
It still isn't a cleaning product, retard. :)
>>
>>24665125
>poop
Did you go poo-poo in your didy for mommy?

>>24665152
One day, purityfag, you'll find a woman who wants to have sex with you. She won't breed with you, because she doesn't want to raise your sperglord children, so she'll slip your micropenis into her anus without you noticing. It will be the best orgasm of your life. You can thank me then.
>>
>>24665205
Anal is gross and a sin against God. Only godless euros and homos are turned on by it.

But seriously, half the spread anus requests are troll posts. I refuse to believe this many anons like buttholes as much as they do.

Someone make that spread you assume thread or whatever for containment again.
>>
>>24665217
>sin against g-d
Gonna need chapter and verse on that, boss.
[vid somewhat related]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY
>>
>>24665267
Pls go, twitter
>>
>>24665267
ebin
>>
>>24663167
Sorry you're put off by the truth!

I don't forget that you're very lonely and don't have access to women. It's VERY apparent. Yes it really is so bad, none of them want to talk to you. I'm not here because I want people to be nice to me. I want people to tell me to shove stuff up my ass, I want to be masturbation fodder goddammit. If I wanted to talk to some neckbeard I'd go to a fucking gamestop. I don't mean to be a cunt but this place is not for what you want, deal with that fact and move on.

I call myself a camwhore because that's what I am. If you're not one I don't really think anyone should care about your opinion on the matter desu : /
>>
>>24665217
I'll lick your asshole as long as you don't fart in my mouth. I'm saving fart eating for marriage.
>>
>>24663981
>Camwhores like dubs promote the innocent princess meme which is boring as fuck and usually really tame. People wind up debating pubic hair rather than offering interesting requests
You know I kinda agreed with your last post, but this one just explains to me how much of uppity cunt you are and that you get royal angry with ppl on here who don't carry the same opinion as you about vagina hair

I don't want to throw names around but you sound exactly like that dubstalker. You should stick to ?b/ for your wild depraved shit
>>
>>24667131
>Eurocancer quotes all the posts of one camwhore, asks again for a spread ass photo, ignores a girl who posted 15 minutes before
she even posted a photo of her ass, too
this is pretty much half the reason why camwhore threads are dying. no one bothers replying to a girl unless they're that person's favorite.
now we're in a situation where people bump the thread for girls that haven't posted in literally years
>>
'Member when Puddems peed in her own mouth?
>>
>>24667274

Anon I think your on to something, I always assumed these were just drunk poster requesting ass spreads 5 hours after they posted. But fuc
>>24666171
>>24667131
>>
>>24663981
>Camwhores like dubs promote the innocent princess meme

she does piss stuff

that's more then layne ever did
>>
File: 1372654009906.gif (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1372654009906.gif
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>24667337
>that's more then layne ever did
>>
>>24666696
No, you're not. You're anon pretending.
>>
>>24667337
Doubles is fantastic but do not compare her to a titan like Layne.
>>
>>24658674
i did also. was great.
>>
>>24666769
I'm sorry that you wasted your time typing up such a stupid post expecting me to give a shit about your opinion. If you dont think the pubes debates are cancer, you're retarded.

>>24667337
She does lots of great stuff. Her content is amazing, I'm a huge fan, but her "persona" or online personality is more of what I'm referring to. She is always bragging about how nice she is, replies to nearly every anon, compliments anons and carries on full blogging sessions, etc etc. Because shes been here so long, anon feels like theyre her close personal friend, which isn't really accurate.

>>24667359
Kekked
>>
If you banned all Strayans (except Julia), Pajeets and Mohammeds, /camwhore/ would be a better place.

>>24658674
>>24667451
Which chubby camwhore?

>>24667562
Why does it bother you? I like to laugh at cringeposters and I like to jokingly make my own cringeposts too.
>>
>>24667572
Follow the convo or dont bother asking stupid shit
>>
>>24663466
>Which chubby girl is she?
She's lightly underweight actually
>>
>>24667664
Violet?
>>
>>24667671
I wish
>>
Past camwhore here.
I miss the camwhore threads from 2010-2011. It was so different back then. Granted, we still had the random anons who would bully us girls.
I actually had to stop posting because I got threatened to get doxxed and at one point had someone post my face in every thread I was posting in. Simply because I never typed back to anons. I would answer all requests and happily obliged to even the strangest of ones. But never did I actually type back to the anons in those threads. I suppose that was taken personally by some.
Eh. I miss my days of camwhoring.
>>
>>24667682
shoot actually, I used to post back then too and I remember people were a lot meaner. Had to learn from other girls and anons to just IGNORE them I started posting again and am pleasantly surprised the attitude has changed. Then again I do have much thicker skin now, I've accepted my flaws and learned to love them.
>>
>>24667562
I think you nailed it. Always kinda feel like she is actually one of the few who is too normie for 4chan.
>>
>>24667794
People were pretty nasty back then, haha. Especially in the threads like /sma/. Always saying you were to small or big. My favorite threads were the opened button up shirts. I posted the most in those.
>>
>>24667843
>too normie for 4chan
hah

hah hah

hah hah hah
>>
>>24659315
>to be honest I kek that everyone still believes the whole e dom and paywhore thing
it's true tho
>>
Where is the paywhoring going on? Every time ive even eluded to it, people flip their shit talking about "that isnt what a sugar baby does"

I spend a few thousand a year on MFC as it is. You are telling me I could have found a personal /soc/ whore? Tax season is coming up. Almost time for my annual slut week. Last year it was an MFC model from Tennessee. Only cost 2k for the week
>>
>>24659835
>there are very few permalurkers who 'want to get their hands dirty,' i.e., put a new poster through her paces: how to make gifs or webms, uploading videos, etc. 'Benevolent (and I use that term lightly) permalurkers' were like consecrated virgins who sacrificed their lives and bodily hygiene for the good of the thread
show me one fucking new camwhore that's worth all this trouble again? i went through explaining fucking 4chan over and fucking over again to stupid fucking retarded girls that haven't lurked a single fucking day on here.

for fucks sake....retards these days think of xannie as special or extreme.

have you all forgotten what we had on here?

15 year old velma popping her cherry in a skype vid.
15 year old fmu spreading her every hole.
cutting
periodbloodplay
fisting
pregnant girls posting
sharpiechallenge queen gem
HIGH FUCKING DEFINITION
we had fucking everything and now there's nothing
girls over girls over girls that were top-tier whores to beginn with.

i'm done training whimpy little bitches that feed trolls like they were deploying candies over vietnam. i want down to the bone whores that enjoy themselfes and don't need their special snowlflake charackter powdered in pink sugar.
>>
>>24661673
it's almost a year isnt it?
>>
>>24667682
Who are you? I don't remember any mute camwhore. Hoseph?

>>24667675
Spartan?

>>24667794
Chubby?
>>
>>24663743
This. 4chan is a shit cw platform.

>>24668508
Whores willing to do that will do it somewhere they can get paid. No one is gonna do that for free anymore.
>>
>>24668508
>this entire post
Wrong and butthurt is no way to go through life, anon.
>>
>>24668722
there are still rough diamonds left to be found
>>24668769
>sucking up to snowflakes
>this person has no idea
>uh, okay
>this entire post
>ebin
>this entire post
you're straight from 2013 aren't you? your existence is dismissed.
>>
File: 1403951480488.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
1403951480488.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>24660335
>Someone actually made a fucking "recruitment" poster.
Please tell me this is a joke?
>>
>>24668806
No one had any expectation for half of the "god tier" camwhores from 2012 and earlier the first time they posted. Camwhores aren't magically going to show up and meet your expectations, you have to help them along the way.
>>
>>24668814
>you have to help them along the way
as expected. you're too full of yourself to comprehend letters
>went through explaining fucking 4chan over and fucking over again
>i'm done training whimpy little bitches
if i see potential i will nurture it (very rarely these days). the rest i'm just gonna milk dry before they get themselves doxxed or shitposted beyond ur-anus.
>>
>>24668810
Blondie (RIPIP) made it.
Of fucking course it's a joke.
>>
>>24668863
I'm not sure who that is, but I'm happy to hear it's a joke.
>>
My only issues are cringeposts and oldfag permalurkers who do more harm than good. Also, I don't mind xannie, but I wish she was the only girl posting in /sma/. And fucking hell, make /egt/ a thing again.
>>
>>24668949
*wasn't
>>
>>24668949
>/egt/
>reviving a thread that was almost exclusively all fat nevernudes
No fucking thanks
>>
>>24663729
I post very occasionally and without face now since someone managed to find my facebook and started posting my unique name in every thread I went to. (thought i was being careful) but I figured out it was the same creep "warning me" about the threads trying to dox me on /b/ who was actually making them.

also had my fair share of nastiness. its very draining when i just wanted a bit of fun
>>
>>24668529
>>24667572
>>24663466
this fucking guy
>>
>>24669099
>Not keeping /sma/ in /sma/
Part of the problem.
>>
>>24668037
Whats funny? Shes a literal stacey. Just a stupid stacey with zero self esteem
>>
>>24668508
Yeah basically everything you said can sum up this issues
Faggot anons, lame girls with no knowledge of this website, and fuck get rid of the ids
>>
>>24669169
>get rid of the ids

nah
>>
>>24669198
Why nah bitch
If girls wanna fucking post they should be attaching photos. Would make for much less blogging in cw threads and a lot more creativity in other threads
>>
>>24669201
Nice excuse, shitposter. Only the worst shitposters want to get rid of IDs.
>>
>>24669201
you just want ids gone to make shitposting more convenient
>>
>>24669201

you don't know shit

implementing ids and getting rid of tripcodes were an improvement
>>
>>24669221
You just want IDs here so your waifu recognizes you
>>
>>24669228
damn.........tru..........
>>
>>24668529
I had a few names anons gave me. I was clownchan and sasha the most I believe. I was none for being mute and deleting my pictures after I was done posting. No one liked that, hah.
>>
>>24669268
I think I wasn't your fan. I only vaguely remember the name Sasha.
>>
>>24668846
>as expected. you're too full of yourself to comprehend letters
Maybe if you had a cogent point instead of rambling I'd understand what you were trying to say?
As it stands all I'm gathering from your posts is that you're unhappy that first time camwhores don't understand how 4chan works, and it's not worth trying to teach them, instead you're preferring to whine about the past with rose-tinted glasses.
>>
>>24669226
>>24669221
>>24669210
The hivemind is strong, eh?
You faggots think IDs stop shitposts? Ill prove you dumbfucks wrong
Half this thread is me.
>>
>>24667671
speaking of... anyone have some news?
>>
File: b.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>>
File: >me on the middle.jpg (175KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
>me on the middle.jpg
175KB, 1280x845px
>>24669226
surf_mode and the implementation of IDs was one of--if not--the greatest contributing factors to the decline and death of /soc/ and /camwhore/.

For one, the removal of namefagging took away that part of /soc/ that was like a high school popularity contest people could play like a game. Without the ability to save their game data in the form of a trip persona, most of the normal people either left or never stayed long enough to make a difference.

More importantly the implementation of IDs deanonymized Anon, it left us consecrated virgins that keep threads alive exposed and always open to ridicule for "getting our hands dirty".
IDs also make the mental gymnastics a camwhore has to perform in order to actually get off to the attention she's receiving too difficult. No longer can a grill camwhore "for /b/" or "for Anon"(capital A anon) or an imagined mass of men, but rather for +Ev2wwgk and pW7z8dl3, the sorry sacks spending 18+ hours a day looking for the GFE.
>>
>>24664181
>>>24664120im not an exhibitionist im just desperate for attention

I am curious, what type of attention are you not getting irl that you come here to post sets to get? A lot of the cw's claim to be introverts, would think for this personality type, that you wouldn't want lots of attention irl?
>>
File: 20161210_143010.jpg (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_143010.jpg
690KB, 1920x1080px
>>24667416
This attitude bugs me. I'm sure some girls don't post because when they post without timestamps guys like this immediately call them liars. If you want them to get naked don't make them defensive!
Demand timestamps but don't be a dick. (you'd think even new girls would understand that it's more for their protection than like, proving themselves or whatever but we're camwhoring on 4chan we're all fucking crazy.)

If I was posting pics sure hound me about it all you want and ask for a timestamp that's warranted. But this is just a discussion. Can you not bother making the posts and just disregard the ones you think are lies and discard opinions you don't like quietly like the rest of us? : P
If I had said "Hey it's me cucumber girl weighing in with my opinion!" with no pic by all means you should have called me a liar. But how come I have to prove I have a vag every time I mention it? It's tiring lol. I realize my timestamped pic undermines what I'm saying but hey I have a pathological need to prove that I wasn't lying now that I've been questioned and don't give a shit about "intellectual integrity" lol

Also, I was mentioned, you don't think I'm lurking?

>>24667682
I was posting back then too. People overall were MUCH meaner in my experience. It might have been because I was fatter and not taking videos not the time period though who knows.

>>24668814
>>24668846
Have to help them along the way? Don't pretend anyone owes anyone anything here lol. When I've had issues and asked questions people have been very helpful and nice about it but if they'd said "fuck off, google it" that's what I'd do. I'm a big girl and if I can't figure out how to keep myself safe and can't handle trolls I have no business posting here. Let good old fashioned social darwinism decide haha.
>>
>>24672850
>But how come I have to prove I have a vag every time I mention it?
that's were you went wrong. you can do everything you want on here as anon.
as soon as you play the "ohh and guys i am female btw" you're snowflaking for attention.
>People overall were MUCH meaner in my experience
THANK YOU
even pudds, fmu and jane got shit on insanely. on a completely different level than nowadays.

oh and ou should do some pee stuff again or playing with those eggs you had sometime. that was fun.
>>
>>24672895
In this situation I don't see it as snowflaking. I wasn't trying to be anon I was trying to say something from my camwhore's perspective and got pissed when accused of not having that perspective.

If I don't say anything, it's almost surely assumed I'm a dude. If I do, I'm accused of special snowflaking.
I don't think I'm a special snowflake because I have a pussy I just know people will look at my opinion differently if they have that info and wanted to provide it because I thought it was pertinent in this context.

I have to find those eggs the pee vid I did with them was lackluster.
>>
>>24672850
I thought/wished you were someone more well-known. What was your name in 2010-11?

>Layne, Stripes, Puddems, Smiley, DYE et al. will never post ITT
;_;
>>
>>24672850
Holy shit this body. Please come back to /sma/!
>>
>>24672850
>>24673243
Oh wait, I recognize you now! Damn, you lost even more weight since you last posted. You're incredible and I need more.
>>
Which board is a better environment/experience for girls to post nudes in: /soc/ or gonewild?
>>
>>24673614
Gonewild has a thousand times the exposure so that could be plus or a minus

Probably a minus
>>
>>24672974
Sorry to disappoint, just making a fuss about being called a liar when I wasn't for once. Ugh I'm not even sure I want to say I'm embarrassed by myself and I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembers. Probably best for me if they don't haha . Areolanon.

>>24673243
I'm honestly more in the mood for a pee thread at the moment desu. Might make some stuff. Sorry to everybody who doesn't like the weird shit lol.
>>
>>24673621
>more in the mood for pee thread

YES

you gonna take suggestions on a video to make? or you already have it in mind?
>>
>>24673621
>Tfw no pee thread macros on hand
>>
>>24673619
I guess it kinda depends on what you're looking for from camwhoring it up

if youre looking to be worshipped and become a paywhore selling panties and shit go to reddit's gonewild board

if you're looking to be liked yeah but also shit-talked and not made into a goddess, post on here
>>
>>24673706
Yes. Gonewild is basically the stepping stone to paywhoring.
>>
>>24672214
Thank you!! This guy gets it
>>
i check this board once every month or so and i swear youre all autistic
do something with your life jesus christ
>>
>>24673398
Interesting contribution.

>>24672950
Im glad you posted. I mentioned you a few times because youre one of my favorite cws here. You always get right down to business.
>>
>>24664202
I haven't heard of this? When was it (allegedly)?

>>24664551
>raped
She said threatened not raped lol

>>24668810
It was Blondie, one of the /sma cws from years back, during a panic about camwhores deserting. If she could see the desperate state of sma now.. :<
>>
>>24674568
We all know she was doing le ebin feminist victim thing.
>>
>>24674568
>implying blondie doesn't lurk here still
>>
>>24675702
If she did, she would discuss camwhore politics.
>>
>>24673621
I just wanted to say thanks for posting in pee threads and actually being into it. I have huge pee fetish and miss the old days when all the girls would do pee stuff.

You should post on leddit, peegonewild needs more girls.
>>
>>24675885
>implying she isnt

You have no fucking clue which girls have been posting. Besides the one who timestamped
>>
>>24676086
Only "literally whos" have been posting. You have even less fucking clue.
>>
>>24676117
You dont even know what a clue is, you cock sucking mongoloid
>>
>>24676400
Im an American posting from mexico, you idiotic swine
>>
>>24676421
Of course you are, José.
>>
>>24676442
>shitposter is a hairy gorilla
HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>Schizo outback goes full retard.
>>
>>24676503
Wow what a bunch of weak bitches
Had to report me to your mommy?? Did someones jimmies get rustled? Boohoo
>>
>>24676718
Lick my asshole you fucking pussies
>>
>>24672214
>surf_mode and the implementation of IDs was one of--if not--the greatest contributing factors to the decline and death of /soc/ and /camwhore/.
Maybe. But this is a pretty tenuous link to make, considering surf_mode was what, March 2011? IDs came a year later, but it wasn't until 2014 that the board really starting dying in earnest. Was it a contributing factor? Sure. Was it the most contributing factor? Hard to say.
>it left us consecrated virgins that keep threads alive exposed and always open to ridicule for "getting our hands dirty".
If you really were a permalurker and weren't refresh/renewing and posting from a cellphone on mobile data to 'astroturf,' you were doing it wrong.

>>24672850
>I'm a big girl and if I can't figure out how to keep myself safe and can't handle trolls I have no business posting here. Let good old fashioned social darwinism decide haha.
With all respect and deference, you also posted on /b/ years ago so the experience was a little bit different. Back then it was just a rush to get girls to put sharpies in their asshole and a shoe on their head, /soc/ had a little bit more finesse because people realized that being nice meant you could get girls to stick around, make videos, post high res photos, etc.
>>
>>24679339
You're not wrong it was /b/ for a decent portion of it. I'd still say overall people were shittier.
>>
does anybody have an archive of kitteh from agt
>>
>>24679404
I know, I remember you from then.
Congrats on the weight loss.
>>
So were are all the girls posting their nudes now?
>>
>>24679637
reddit and tumblr
>>
>>24679637
sbt
>>
>>24679637
They don't need to post fully nude pics, because they can just post teasing pics on instagram and get showered with compliments.
>>
>>24673621
I lvoe the weird shit! Many faps had to your content.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.