[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKC/Dating site thread >use pic related as main dating site

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: OkCupid_thumb230.jpg (18KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_thumb230.jpg
18KB, 600x522px
OKC/Dating site thread

>use pic related as main dating site
>zero success
>use it so frequently that you get offered mod status

I don't know whether I should be insulted or honored
>>
>>24646940
>Not using mod status to be laid
>>
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/forthemuse

What success are you looking for? Just went out with a girl last night and had the worst trip of my life, holy fuckin fuck.
>>
>>24647282
Story time
>>
>>24647282
At the very least more then one profile view/like a month. Also for someone higher then a 5/10 to take some form of interest

Also, yes, a storytime is in order
>>
>>24647282
>>24647320
Story time indeed.
>>
>>24647282
Wait you went on a date and also took a trip? How does a trip somewhere count as one date, let alone a first one?
>>
>>24647334
shit guys ok this isnt a funny story theres no reward but im going
>girl says she wants to smoke me out in the forest behind her dorms
>duh
>portland oregon so its all muddy, wet, raining, cold
>this dumbass cali boy wearing one adidas jacket and some shitty mittens
>we lay down a blanket, cuddle up, she gets us stoned and i do too fuckin much to keep up
>shes really cute but im getting hot as fuck
>keeps rubbing her head on my arm and tapping my hand
>literally too fuckin paralyzed to make any moves
>she snuggles her head against mine while i lose consciousness
>start dry heaving, legs and arms trash about, cant move, lungs wont fill up with air properly
>realize im either too stoned or the government poisoned the marie calendars i had that evening
>start to puke and she puts me on my side so i dont choke on it
>starts rubbing my back and arms
>sound like hodor but i tell her i appreciate her keeping me alive
>i keep getting these painful spasms like a seizure, losing my breath
>the cold closes in, darkness creeps with it
>she asks if im ok
>say im dying but its alright, just had too many cigarettes
>close my eyes and drift off to another plane as my heart rate and breathing slow
>wake up however long later gasping for air, she's ditched
>expecting an ambulance to come and resuscitate me so i figure its cool to drift off again
>hours later i can move my legs and stand up, its raining and i gotta get the fuck out of the forest if i dont wanna freeze
>im totally drenched, been lying in mud under the rain and she took the fucking blankets
>fair enough, probably ruined her night
>get up and get going, takes me like ten minutes to cross the marsh by log
>wander back and forth on the trails four half an hour cause idk whats going on
>finally made it out of there and slept in the back of my car till i was sober enough to go to mcdonalds
wtf guys? panic attack?
>>
>>24647393
You're right, that wasn't funny at all. More like a good anti-drug PSA

>Don't do drugs, otherwise you might fuck up you chances to get laid by some QT gril
>>
>>24647474
no you should absolutely do drugs but dont be fucking retarded like me
>>
>>24647393
damn dude, this would happen to me. i love weed but i cant smoke with girls or i get super fucking nervous

>>24647274
its not really being a mod, you just sort through flagged pics and mark them for deletion
>>
>>24647282
Well, it's better then mine at least. Maybe get some images of yourself with bros? Less close-ups? I don't fucking know
>>
>answer a few set questions on OKcupid to get some matches
>Figure it was enough
>check possible match ups
>nothing at all.
Really? Whats the point then?
I guess i answered too much or didnĀ“t went with the flow about what people like or dont like.
>>
>>24647786
How is that even possible?

Did you answer at least 50? That's is the minimum to get a percent match with people

Also r8

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/foodadverb
>>
>>24647723
anyone wanna be my bro
>>
>>24646940
I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but I've already figured out that pretty much the only way to get a conversation going is to message the girl first and talk about something from her profile rather than say a generic "hi, how are you?".
>>
>>24647988
I don't know how this isn't common knowledge t b h. Any message I get that's just a greeting, or a remark on my appearance gets immediately deleted and if I see that person in my inbox again I just block them.

That said, not only is messaging them about something on their profile a good way to get a response, messaging them with a question related to those things is even better.

I'm admittedly such an independent recluse that I'm completely unmotivated when it comes to responses even if the person seems interesting. Sometimes it takes me up to a week to get back to people, but actually messaging me with a question rather than commentary gives me something to reply to.
>>
>>24648056
Yeah, I've heard that the majority of messages that girls get are either oneliners, poorly worded or just downright abusive
>>
>>24647988
>>24648056
>tfw too chicken shit to ever bother messaging anyone ever

Not even sure if I should bother. I mean I am not sure if I really want a relationship or if I just want acknowledgement from the opposite sex that I exist and am not completely undesirable
>>
>>24648077
As a guy, if you want to get anywhere you have to initiate conversations yourself.

Basically just find a girl that's in your area and make sure you LOOK AT HER PROFILE and find some common interests that you can bring up in that all-important first message.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.