[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join us! We're a group of women looking for males who w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

File: emma-watson-bdsm-fake.jpg (63KB, 550x798px) Image search: [Google]
emma-watson-bdsm-fake.jpg
63KB, 550x798px
Join us! We're a group of women looking for males who would love for us to control and dominate every part of them. Willing to hook up in person if close by. If you can't handle strong women, you can't handle us. https://discord.gg/u2HnF
>>
File: Womanpower_logo.png (90KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
Womanpower_logo.png
90KB, 300x420px
>>24645126
>>
>>24645126
>https://discord.gg/u2HnF
Expired
>>
Seems legit.
>>
>>24645126
Still haven't realized your discord link expired
>>
When there's an updated link, do share. We'll see how strong I, and you, can be ;)
>>
update link someone
>>
>>24645519
>>24645519
This. I want to join.
>>
such a great opportunity cucked by expired link
>>
>>24645655
This. I'm a dom girl and I want in.
>>
>>24645901
This. I'm a sub guy and I want this dom girl who wants in to be in when I'm in.
>>
I love strong dominant women, yet it seems even they want to be dominated by a stronger man, which tells me that Femdom and malesub just goes against nature. I love me so m e Emma Watson, though. A classic strong Aries woman.
>>
>>24645915
>even they want to be dominated by a stronger man
That;s fucking bull shit you faggot Lol!
>>
>>24645921
I am fully a dominate, or to be more precise I identify as a primal predator since I don't think I'm sadistic enough to say dominate specifically. But I like to fully be in control and I'm not switch in anyway. With a male I want to be in control 100% of the time, I'm very picky about the disposition and temperment of my subs/slaves/pets/haram. I add that last part there so you understand you will probably be worthless to me, it's very rare for me to find someone who is my type or up to my standards. Dont get your hopes up.
>>
>>24645915
>Femdom and malesub just goes against nature

Truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>24645925
Deeply insecure male detected.
>>
>>24645924
>>24645930

I like you. I'm probably not good enough for you, but seeing a domme always gives me hope.
>>
>>24645930
inb4 he doesnt reply because he has to go through several hours of processing the idea that he might be wrong. Truely pathetic. Far more pathetic than an actual openly sub male by far. Have fun being trapped by your preceptions of society are reality forever. I hope you die a virgin.
>>
>>24645930
He isn't wrong, if you understand nature as the tendency for males to have higher testosterone and all sorts of other hormones ( along with bigger, more powerful statures and frames ) which result in more dominant, warlike natures as opposed to women that naturally have higher estrogen levels and in general are more likely to submit, whether it is in interpersonal relationships or in bed.

You seem to be extremely defensive about your fetish, maybe you are the one that is insecure to be honest.
>>
>>24645939
Maybe you are literally incapable of thinking beyond the physical. Sad.
>>
>>24645942
To add to that superficial people are very boring. I'd rather have nothing to do with those types. So limited.
>>
>>24645126
I would love to dominate a woman who thinks she is dom.
>>
>>24645939
>>24645942

I would argue that on a physical level a man normally has to choose to be dominated in bed, as in pinned down and such. Obviously that varies depending on both of the people involved but it would be the standard.

Mentally everything is up in the air since there are thousands of factors which impact that
>>
>>24645952
>Mentally everything is up in the air since there are thousands of factors which impact that
Agreed. I don't think the physical status matters too much since we live in a evolved society where there is no common threat of rape every day. So I don't think the physical side matters at all. This person:
>>24645939
Is probably a pretty basic bitch barbarian if he really thinks that physical size matters in modern society.
>>
>>24645942
You have zero reading comprehresion. I'm speaking in *general* about both genders. Of course there are exceptions, but biology is what it is. And your hormones affect your thinking a lot. Being physically stronger is more likely to lead you into thinking that you are confident and dominant in most of the cases. Sexual dismorphism obviously affects phsychology of both genders. Physical has a large impact on your physchology, whether you like it or not. There is a reason why attractive people are more confident than unattractive people in general.

>>24645945
I don't see how this anyhow relates to what I am saying, but thank you for your input.

The fact that you can't hold a mature conversation and have already resorted to childish defensivness ( seeing general observations as observations about you; not being able to read what I said without feeling insulted, etc. ) makes me wonder if you are dominant at all. Naturally dominant people are confident about themselves and don't resort to childish namecalling because they, as I said, are confident, and won't read everything as an insult. You don't display any of these qualities.

>>24645952
Yes, but we are speaking in general. It is entirely possible for a very otherwise dominant man to be submissive in bed for some reason or another, but as I said, we are speaking in general.
>>
>>24645961
Physical size does matter, in fact it matters a lot. Read any studies about why height matters and you will realise that your height is correlated to everything from financial to romantic success.

Height really does matter.
>>
>>24645962
Try to calm down Mr Pathetic Child lLol.
>>
>>24645964
>Mentally everything is up in the air since there are thousands of factors which impact that

Please go back to /r9k/ pathetic man child.
>>
>>24645966
It's alright, I get it that you can't hold a conversation or understand anything of what I have written.
>>
>>24645967
>Height really does matter.
Sorry I meant to quote this.

Lol superficial shallow basic bitch manchild, that is what you are honey. If you think anything that's a physical trait matters just crawl back into your mom's womb.
>>
people know i prefer to sub irl and it doesnt affect me much. i get teased ALOT by girls, seriously like all day girls harass me. other than that once in a while guys will mess with you but if thats the case they are usually gay.

so yeah this is insight on life as a male sub. i never have sex and get taunted by maybe 6-8 girls daily. different girls everyday of course.
>>
>>24645967
What does this have to do with R9K? Are you literally retarded or are you just baiting at this point?

>>24645972
I see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

I am not shallow by being aware of the fact that height matters, especially for males.

>if you think
What I think has very little to do with the reality which is the fact that it matters.
>>
>>24645969
It's already I get that you've literally never made a emotional connection with another human being so you don't understand anything outside of physical aspects of reality. Poor thing, I really hope you find happiness even though the odds are not in your favor.
>>
lulz

stereotypical wannabe tough cumdump , talks tough constantly the only place she can get away with it, the internet
>>
>>24645977
Keep it down with the armchair psychology.
>>
>>24645979
>>24645981
http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Projection_%28defence_mechanism%29
>>
>>24645985
There's some psychology 101 for you, children.
>>
>>24645987
To get the thread away from people bickering, I'm curious what kind of domme you are?
>>
File: seriouscall.jpg (28KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
seriouscall.jpg
28KB, 500x334px
>>24645985
its cute when you kids try and make sense of shit thats a joke

lighten up
>>
Also
>physical aspects of reality
As opposed to metaphysical ones, lel? Do you even understand what are you talking about or are you just using random words just for the sake of it?
>>24645985
You sound as if it is my fault that humans have a tendency to favor tall people over short lmao.

You said height doesn't matter, I proved the opposite. Besides being angry at me for no particular reason and acting like an immature bitch, what have you said to prove anything of what I've said wrong? Nothing. You are proving the stereotype that women are too emotional and incapable of argumentation true if anything. I've met independent women and intelligent women in my life, but you fit neither category. Only place where you are "dominant" is on internet, and that's only when you have droves of thirsty men asking for your kik and you have the choice to reply or not.
>>
>>24645990
>what kind of domme you are?
>>24645924
>I identify as a primal predator since I don't think I'm sadistic enough to say dominate specifically
>>
File: 1413201697261.jpg (31KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413201697261.jpg
31KB, 362x500px
>itt
>>
>>24645998
So, you want to hunt me down in a forest and have your way with me?

I'm just trying to think what 'primal predator' looks like in a reallife, bedroom setting.
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235KB, 527x600px
>>24645994
>You sound as if it is my fault that humans have a tendency to favor tall people over short

Im not memeing or being a bitch or ironic or mad when I say seriously I wish you the best in life. I hope you find release from your distorted thinking,
>>
>>24645924
An intriguing way of describing yourself Miss. If you would be open to it I'd love to see if maybe there is some compatibility between us. I'm a 35 submissive male in Colorado seeking.
>>
>>24646008
Honestly it does sound a bit interesting, I can't promise anything though not even being nice to you.

>>24646006
To elaborate. Lets pretend you are right and things in life are determined by height more than I can be aware because by your own way of thinking I have a privilege of being a female and the ability to pick and choose based on whatever features I want. But lets say in your superficial world height really does matter as much as you say it does. What does you saying this change anything? Change can only happen if we reject these ideals so how are you being rebellious against the 'norm' even by your own standards???
>>
>>24646006
Now you try to shift yourself in a position where you somehow have the moral high ground. It's interesting to observe the change in your tone. I don't really need your "best wishes" or your patronising attitude, but thanks, I am already doing just fine.

Did you actually read the wikipedia article? It's not distorted thinking, it's literally how humans act. There are multiple studies where you have two people that are facially nearly identical, but one is below average heightwise and the other one is above average. Strangers were asked as to what kind of profession did they think the either one was working in. Overwhelmingly the tall person was assumed to be holding positions that are socially prestigious, such as being a doctor or a CEO, while the shorter person was assumed to be holding a position of lower social prestige, a cook, janitor, manual laborer, etc. Humans are biased whether you like it or not.
>>
>>24646026
I wouldn't even assume you'd be nice to me Miss. To be honest nicety would probably drive me away as it is. [email protected] is my email or would you prefer another method of contact?
>>
>>24646026
I assume you are short and therefore fixated on this superficial aspect of the physical appearance. And that's why you have an issue with it. But even IF we lived in a world were height really did matter, lets say anyone else other than you mentioned that in this thread at all, how does it help to point that out? Even as a unfairness in the world? Even if you are saying this is bad this is why I'm alone. If you don't want it to matter acceptance and forgiveness of your perceived flaws is the only way. And I use the term PERCEIVED flaws because it's you who are saying that height matters NOT me. I do not agree that this is a social norm, but lets say I'm wrong because I'm isolated or strange and can't tell what is popular socially. Im still here saying that it doesnt matter to me, so if one person can say it why cant you who has the overbearing fixation on it? You should forgive yourself for your height, I assume this is why you are having a fit in this thread. No offense. I'm not memeing or mad when I say I hope you get over that, it's no reason to feel bad about yourself. Far from a reason to feel bad period.
>>
>>24646040
>icety would probably drive me away as it is

I'll be nice if I want to you fucking psycho Freak lol.
>>
>>24646040
When I search that email it doesn't show up on skype. Im not going to send you a regular email.
>>
>>24646026
Height is one of many things that matter and influence someone. Then there is frame, facial attractivness, hormones ( which often have an influence on how dominant or submissive your face is perceived, look that up if you are curious if your face is perceived as dominant ) and myriad of other mostly genetic things. Then there are societal things such as class background, status and so on, but for the most part what matters is your genetic make up. It for the most part determines your status in society, but of course there are exceptions.

>if we reject
The thing is that these preferences exist mostly because they are advantageous in an evolutionary sense and thus are viewed as positive and more desirable because of said biological imperatives. You mention the societal norms, but you have to remember that society arises from humans and humans are ultimately the way they are because of genetics.

>>24646044
I'm above average in one of the tallest countries in the world. Height is not an issue for me, but my position has very little to do with my height. Short person is actually more likely to disregard what I said because it is a very uncomfortable truth and honestly probably better for them if they are to be healthy.
>>
>>24646049
Such is your prerogative Miss. My skype name is Zombiiheadhunter.
>>
>>24646030
I'm not trying to have the moral high ground I just see that someone's in pain probably because of distorted ideas that they hold to be true for whatever reasons/experiences that they have in life. That's sad and not fair. It's unfair for me not to tell you to forgive yourself for your perceived impairments which are literally not even impairments or flaws period. Height has nothing to do with personality. Period. Ever. Doesn't matter if the prejudice exists where people think it does, does that make it true? Just because an idea is popular does that make it true? No.
>>
>>24646059
>The thing is that these preferences exist mostly because they are advantageous in an evolutionary sense and thus are viewed as positive and more desirable because of said biological imperatives. You mention the societal norms, but you have to remember that society arises from humans and humans are ultimately the way they are because of genetics.
Okay, true, and yet it's diversity that propels evolution especially in a genetic sense. Learn from the Nazi's my friend.
>>
Autism speaks
It's time to listen
>>
>>24646062
You've yet to show me why I am wrong or why is my world skewered.

>height has nothing to do with personality
Actually, you are very wrong.
Height, as I said, either puts you in an advantageous position or one that isn't as much so. The thing is your confidence is mostly linked to the way people react to you. If people mostly react positively to you, you are more than likely to develop into someone who is happy with themselves and so on. If there is a tendency for a more negative reactions, you are bound to become more unhappy and perhaps even adopt a negative attitude yourself.

Don't even pretend that smaller students don't get picked on in schools. That's just a simple example, but there are more advanced forms of discrimination as I pointed out arising from height, such as economic discrimination and so on.

>>24646063
Height is just a factor in physical attractivness. Height alone won't get anyone laid, especially if their face is subpar. If it makes sense to you, height is an indicator of genetic health and good upbrining. A healthy attractive face is an indicator of genetic health as well. It's very complicated to be honest.
>>
>>24646073]\
Sorry I didn't read any of this cos I don't care about your superiority about height. This is my point:

>diversity that propels evolution especially in a genetic sense. Learn from the Nazi's my friend.
>diversity that propels evolution especially in a genetic sense. Learn from the Nazi's my friend.
>>
>>24646085
You're pretty dumb.

What I am saying that the discrimination based on your looks and height is very real, yet people like you would deny it completely. If you do not think that this is an issue in modern world, you are completely oblivious.

Personally I find it sickening that someone is disatvantaged just because they happen to be shorter than whatever is average in a world where height realistically doesn't really serve a useful purpose. I find it sickening that people are more likely to discriminate someone just because they are not attractive, and thus have negative associations for the via halo effect. I find it sickening that people like you deny this and completely reject these notions because it would show them that they are more superficial than they might have thought, thus it is an uncomfortable truth.

To compare, what I am saying is as controversial as being against ethnic discrimination in any colonial country before 20th century or even as late as 1970's. If someone goes against the grain of society, he becomes naturally excluded and shamed. So far you have proven this right by shaming me in every possible way and at times even adopting a moral highground.

>learn from the Nazi's my friend
God, can someone have a conversation without putting Nazis in their arguemtns?
>>
>>24646098
tl;dr.

I site nazis because of experiments in selective breeding.
>>
>>24646102
You mean eugenics. Society de facto already is somewhat eugenic, as are all life forms, having certain qualities as more desirable and some as less. The question is whether or not these qualities are actually useful and if it is right to discriminate people based on lack of them and why society is so oblivious to these forms of discrimination, when they are probably the most obvious and readily observable.
>>
>>24646102
And yes judging someone of a physical trait is some serious Nazi shit. Like saying we need all be blond with blue eyes, absolutely no different than that.
>>
>>24646106
Then almost all people are Nazis, because that is what has been observed in people and their behaviour. Forget the blond with blue eyes crap, it's more complex than that. Nazis were aware of the fact that they were discriminatory and viewed it as necessary, while our current society is as discriminatory ( it is less based on race nowadays, although even at that there is huge racial bias ), but less aware of it.

Lookism, heightism and whatever discrimination based on physical traits has only been recently seriously studied and put in studies, but the results are very shocking. People do discriminate and they do it every day based on what you call superficial traits.

I think the biggest issue why people aren't aware of this is because it is very hard to accept this. It certainly puts humanity in a bad light in a way.
>>
Please update the link?
All that stuff in the OP about strong women looking for men to dominate and control is such a tease. Been lurking around here like a sad little pup ever since just waiting and hoping
>>
>>24646106
okay but you are a massive pretentious cunt and have singlehandedly derailed this thread, which is not dependent on any of your physical traits except your brain functioning with lower than average levels of certain neurotransmitters resulting in a tendency to be more self-centered, egocentric and unsympathetic.

just an observation.
>>
>>24646132
Yea it really is self-centered and unsympathetic to tell people not to judge themselves or others based on looks.
>>
Any girls who like to kick guys in the nuts here ? Any funny stories ?
>>
>>24645126
Nice, a femdom thread on /soc/! I bet it's going to be full of cute guys in submissive pos-
>>
Any female dominants in the Boston area?

if so kik me at c_deb
>>
Nice fucking essays and thesis you motherfuckers wrote to each other in this thread. Get a life both of you sad cunts
>>
>>24646229
Reporting for duty, ma'am.
>>
>>24645126
Young body fake tits, has vagina. 10/10 alright
>>
Going to give this a bump
>>
>>24645925
That's the exciting thing about it
>>
File: tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto3_400.gif (2MB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto3_400.gif
2MB, 277x281px
So is there going to be another discord link posted? I'd like to see if there are actually girls in there.

I'll copy my post from the kink thread in case anyone here is local, I guess.

23/M/Northern Virginia

Been with a couple different kink-friendly people, but it usually ends up with me being the dominant, since I'm kinda tall. I'd like to find someone who would enjoy exploring my more submissive side, as that tends to be when I have the most fun. Would definitely prefer something ongoing to a one time fling, but no pressure. I'm not one of those guys that's afraid of commitment or anything. Plus I think the whole D/s thing works better when you get to know a person and can really get into their head.

I like dominant women because for me, there is nothing on the face of the earth more attractive than confidence, competence, and composure. And historically I've found those traits to be much more common in dominant women. Open to exploring a lot of different stuff and trying just about anything, as long as it's safe and sanitary. Favorite is definitely pegging/buttstuff though.

kik: seele23
email: [email protected]
>>
sub guys post pics of self and contact details so i can form harem of useless guys I can bully, thanks
>>
>>24646814
what's your preferred platform for contact info?
>>
So is this thread just a couple strangers trying to piss on each other's opinions?
Was kinda hoping for a femdom discord, if for no other reason than to have some new people to chat with. But whatevs.
>>
>>24646851
kik
>>
>>24647132
I'll send you a pic on kik if you add me, don't want to post one here. >>24646608
>>
>>24647136
>literally not following the first instruction given.

no thanks.

If a sub cant even post a vanilla face pic on 4chan that means I cant post degrading humiliating blackmail pics online of them
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (584KB, 1428x1897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
584KB, 1428x1897px
>>24647132
wellitsawkward
>>
>>24645915
I'm a strong aries woman
>>
>>24647166
what are your kinks?
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (222KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
222KB, 1536x2048px
>>24647132
nemotrap
>>
I'll be extremely interested in this if there's anyone in it under 25. Not into huge age gaps.
>>
File: Photo on 11-19-16 at 3.22 AM.jpg (95KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-19-16 at 3.22 AM.jpg
95KB, 1080x720px
>>24646814
kik: ThothAcolyte
>>
Kik: PinoBad
>>
>>24647171
I want to be a you.
>>
File: 120605181852___dizHtFYzSt.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
120605181852___dizHtFYzSt.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>24646814
I'm down. Kik is yespleasefemdom.
>>
File: Photo du 62615824-07- à 17.23.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo du 62615824-07- à 17.23.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
skype dremcfleuve
kik virvum666
>>
>>24647166

And I'm an Aries man who enjoys femdom, joi and cfnm. Hit me up on kik:

cordialcudgel
>>
Any femdoms around? I have questions.
>>
>>24646814
Mjen96 on kik, this sounds amazing, I'll send a pic on there though
>>
>>24645126
>We're a group of women looking for males who would love for us to control and dominate every part of them

That reads too good to be true. There's something like 20 msubs for every fdoms. Oh, this is findom, right? I've given hundreds to those before, but we were friends for months/years before it led to that. I got nothing against findom, but i feel sad for those men who would never be able to experience genuine fdom.
>>
kik ria999d

Il talk about anything dark mind feel free to abuse me im your bitch
>>
Nah, I'll pass.

#MGTOW
>>
>>24645126
By "every part of them" you mean "their wallets"? Just asking.
>>
Kik xrogueanonymous look in to be controlled
>>
23 m
Kik mortis_99
>>
>>24645126
OP this real? 281/832/713 m here looking for a dom
>>
is there any link? I'd love to join the discord, or if anyone wants to kik me im at ArkiusX

>>24646814
also add me :)
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.