[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femanon wants chat thread. what's everyone up to tonight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1476086185130.jpg (89KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476086185130.jpg
89KB, 667x900px
femanon wants chat thread. what's everyone up to tonight? doing anything interesting? i bought some new books today.
>>
What books?
>>
>>24644166
Station Eleven by Emily John Mandel
My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares

and I'm currently reading Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl, plus like a billion other books.
>>
Drinking with friends, where are you from anon
>>
>>24644179
originally from california. now live in new mexico, but not for much longer.
>>
I'm a U.K.fag 4 in the morning here
>>
Even though it's pretty cold I bundled up and went for a walk. I need to go for more walks.
>>
drinking by myself. and then I'm going to get high.
>>
Sitting at the bar, eating. It's kinda empty.
>>
Drinking alone and watching some old South Park episodes.
>>
>>24644232
How is it empty on a Saturday night? You are at the wrong bar.
>>
I just came back from a Christmas party with my family. Met a girl there probably about 10 years older than me, but crazy hot. Got her number, will text her later this week. Wish me luck.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>24644245
Well it's a restaurant with a bar in it. Sorry, I should have been specific. It closes soon
>>
i'm smoking a lot of weed, i should really stop smoking as much as i do i feel like i'm erasing myself but it also helps with appetite and sleep and creativity so pros and cons
>>
>>24644248
nice job dude, hit that shit.

>>everyone else
sounds like you're all doing nothing at all, which is pretty much my M.O. right now too. catching up on some webseries and podcasts. might play a game later.
>>
also, i watched nightcrawler the other night and shit guys that might be the best movie i saw this year.
>>
>>24644283

what game?
>>
>>24644407
idk. i've been working through a stack, mostly been playing majin, but also been playing lots of dragon age 2, risen 2, black flag, the evil within and some others. probably play majin though.
>>
>>24644432

Majin and Evil Within both look interesting. Might have to check them out.

I'm about to finish Tales of Xillia, I think. Ever play any of the old Resident Evil games? I was thinking about playing one of those.
>>
>>24644474
i love majin. it's fairly simple and straightforward, but it's a mixture of old adventure games and puzzles and platforming and i just really miss that kinda thing. evil within is just excellent, as far as i've gotten so far anyway, and i'm super excited to see how it wraps up. highly recommend both of them.

i played the old ones yeah, i remember survivor most for some reason lol i also played RE6 but i fucking hated it. as far as spooky games go, i much prefer the silent hill franchise, honestly.
>>
>>24644525

Never played the Silent Hill games. I just know about Pyramid Head. Might have to try those at some point. I played RE5 for about and hour and never played 6, but I heard they weren't that good. I was thinking about RE3 or Code Veronica.

I love adventure, platformer and puzzle games. Hoping the new Zelda is actually good. I played through Skyward Sword but it wasn't as good as the past titles.
>>
>>24644550
yeah, i played about the same amount of RE5 that you did lol the new titles are trash as fuck.

yeah, those were and still are my favorite genres, and it kills me that they aren't in abundance these days. i actually just found my DS lite (i moved, so) and have been finally trying to beat pokemon black, and wanna get more games, and a newer DS or 3DS. honestly, I'm much more into nintendo titles these days simply because they ARE like that.
>>
My best friend left for new Zealand which felt pretty bad man.

The next day my gf wanted a break because she couldn't put effort or time into the relationship because of her company. I live in korea and she's korean. She did this suddenly and over text so we broke up.

Tbh I'm more upset over my friend leaving. He was a fucking real friend. A role model. A man

Freshly single and reinstalled my essential apps to oil up rusty gears.

All this transpired last week. I'm handling it best i can, staying healthy and being social. But this transition period kinda sucks.
>>
I just go home from a terrible party with workish people. The only benefits were free food and eggnog white russians
>>
>>24644803
damn dude, sounds like a rough few days :( sorry about all that. hope things start looking up for you! <3

>>24644833
ew. parties. people. ew. free food though, yay.
>>
>>24644833
Fucking love eggnog white russians.

Why was the party terrible? Music? Work people suck?
>>
>>24644848
my thoughts exactly
>>24644852
yeah they're boss!
Basically the job is a student work thing, connected to my university, and I'm 25 so one of the oldest people there. A lot of the others there were super milleneal in their taste, and the music reflected it. Also my friends i went with kinda low key ditched me, so yeah both of those I guess.
>>
>>24644158
Im going to brunch
Mimosa time
>>
OP is back. sup guys?
>>
How do I get over uncontrollable jealousy and trust issues in a long distance relationship when my girlfriend has done absolutely nothing to impose these thoughts?

I mean, nothing on the face of it. There are some things I dwell on. I'm not sure if they're red flags I'm pushing to the side because of how good she is at dome
>>
>>24646224
idk. i used to have them about some of my exes, and my best advice is just to really try and admit to yourself that you trust her. what're the red flags? i can tell you if you should be worried or not.
>>
anyone around?
>>
>>24647632
Yup
>>
I just wrote a pretty extensive list of what I think are red flags, and they were very obviously referencing us. She browses 4chan, so I don't want to fuck our shit up in public.

Just know that, after reading them, I will more than likely break up with her after/during our next face-to-face visit.

How's your day going?
>>
>>24644158
Talk to me

Kik: KekCuckenstein
>>
>>24649775
sup dude.

>>24650915
hmmm, well that's unfortunate, and i'm sorry dude. it's goin okay, it's 4 in the afternoon and i just woke up so it's pretty great so far lol

>>24650929
don't have any devices anymore, so no kik, sorry
>>
>>24644158
I was browsing some Amazon sale analytics and noticed a peculiar behaviour in a particular niche: romance novels (in actuality, low-tier female erotica). Once every three days there's a massive buyout, except of not any particular book; one copy of an incredibly wide array of titles (averaging 4500 titles per buyout). All books are purchased simultaneously and this, statistically speaking, is impossible as a recurring coincidence on the market.

I have no idea why this happens and what is the purpose of this, but I'm currently working on it.
>>
>>24651603
get this info to the boys in the lab, post haste. we need answers!
>>
OP is pretty goddamn depressed today...
>>
>>24651880
Why's that?
>>
I'm sitting in my lay-z-boy having a cocktail waiting for Monday night football to start. Might was last nights TWD off the DVR first
>>
>>24651973
everything's just shit, honestly. fucking hate this season.

>>24651988
sounds like someone is at least enjoying themselves
>>
>>24652023
Would you mind being a little more specific? Is it really just the season
>>
>>24652126
everything is just shit. i feel like shit and life is shit. i just kinda wish everything would end already. idk, seasonal depression is pretty bad but i'm pretty depressed in general lol
>>
>>24644339
You should go see Arrival! I hadn't even heard of it till I started looking for something to go see at the theater, but it really blew me away. Good effects, good acting, and I love linguistics so I loved the more cerebral focus on communicating with the aliens rather than just the usual guns-blazing-and-lots-of-explosions formula. Highly recommend, but don't look it up first. It's best unspoiled and with no expectations imo.

What was Nightcrawler about (generally)? Horror?
>>
>>24646224
The truth is you can't completely get over it most likely, but you DEFINITELY need to control it. The fact is that with long distance relationships you can never be absolutely certain that they're not talking to or flirting with someone on the side. BUT, cheating happens in person too, so this is sort of a test. Do you really think you have a spark and chemistry? Are you serious about making it work? Do you want to take the risk? Those are questions only you can answer. But don't turn controlling and at least attempt to curb the paranoia. If you want to make it work you have to throw yourself in and trust her.

I've experienced your gf's end of this while not doing anything wrong, and the whole thing burned out fast. It's not cool.

Also, how far away are you both? If she's going to travel three hours to see you just for you to break up, a phone call might be acceptable.
>>
>>24653247
I'm pretty depressed too. I got broken up with after five years out of the blue. I have nowhere to go. I'm anxious about everything. I hope you get feeling better. Seasons do change and usually feel like a fresh start.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.