[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do girls usually care if a guy has lots of friends and goes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1467738172476.png (296KB, 521x493px) Image search: [Google]
1467738172476.png
296KB, 521x493px
do girls usually care if a guy has lots of friends and goes out regularly?
>>
>>24640523

>does the social sex care about social attributes?
>>
File: 1445992326321.jpg (60KB, 604x430px) Image search: [Google]
1445992326321.jpg
60KB, 604x430px
>>24640523
Asked my grill this once myself.
no social circle = invalid
social circle < half hers = not great
social circle = half hers = better
social circle > half hers < her total social circle = ideal
>>
I perfer that a girl have little to bo friends desu and stays home.
>>
Not having friends implies you've got some sort of issue with socializing that they won't want to deal with.
>>
>>24640523
I'm guessing most do, but I don't care and would honestly prefer it as I'm the same way.
I'm happy just having a handful of friends I'm close to and I'm not one for going out either. I get burnt out being around too many people and prefer a more relaxing setting than going out like most human beans.
>>
>>24640523

In my experience as someone who can socialize, but prefers solitude. They do, even if they like you they'll still tease you about being a lone wolf, might find it creepy even if you're chill around others.
>>
>>24640523
It probably depends on the girl really. The real question is, how would you find a girl for yourself if you don't go out or have friends? I mean, you can probably find a horny fuckbuddy online or something, but you'll never find a stable and caring girlfriend unless she's equally introverted or hateful of humanity...but that type of person isn't going to put themself out there. The question here shouldn't be "do girls care...?" as much as "can I find someone even if...?"
>>
>>24640523
As long as you don't expect me to become your entire world and stop hanging out with my friends to hang out with you, I don't care. If you prefer to spend time alone or just don't have many friends, that's fine.
>>
my bf has no friends other than me, so he gets really upset if i hang out or talk to someone else for an extended period of time. I don't really have any other friends either though so it's k.
>>
>>24640523
Dgaf, just don't blow me off too much and we're good
>>
>>24640523
It's more important to wonder if her friends care... they help to stear the relationship IRL.
>>
>>24640684
> 0 > 0.5 < 1
You are a stupid person who hangs around stupid people, lol
>>
>>24644207
k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.