[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im bored and trying to distract myself so create yourself, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 31

File: 1111.png (351KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
351KB, 455x601px
im bored and trying to distract myself so create yourself, and list some cool stuff about you!! like maybe music, or your favorite shows, or interesting facts (etc idk???)
>>
>>24636384
>tfw you forgot the link
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
>>
>>24636390
>>24636390
AND i also forgot my interesting facts i hate myself
anyways i like pig destroyer and melt-banana a lot, im chubby and i like to bake things for people!! :3 im 19 but everyone tells me i look 16 my eyes are too big and i stutter, and it seems to be worse when im anxious (aka always)
>>
>>24636384
Black goth grills are qt tbqh. Would gf/10
>>
File: faggo.jpg (63KB, 439x562px) Image search: [Google]
faggo.jpg
63KB, 439x562px
I'm named after a "premonition" my mother had where she saw her then-unborn child bringing the world to light during the apocalypse. The most interesting thing about me is that I grew up with crazy parents, probably.

Outside of that- I'm 25, a weeb, always been into dumb occult shit (probably for obvious reasons), studied anthropology, and am a line cook.

>>24636398
Melt-banana is awesome, as is providing people with food.

>>24637003
Too true. Also throw darker latinas in there. Brown goths are best goths.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (181KB, 883x586px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
181KB, 883x586px
>me vs. who i want to be
feels bad

>anyways i like pig destroyer
Pig destroyer is the shit
>>
>>24637003
yes

>>24637207
Facial hair ain't helpin'
>>
- i can burp repeatedly for like 10 minutes straight without running out of steam. although i do get lightheaded. it can be fun!

- i used to fuck around with witchcraft. i once used an invisibility spell to walk out of a supermarket with an entire shopping cart full of groceries and nobody batted an eye. not sure if magic or lucky but i'm leaning towards im a fookin' wizard.

-i was molested as a kid, but i don't get triggered. i'm not sure if it's because im repressing it so much or if it's just because i'm not a little sjw bitch boy but it's fine is my point.

- i made a baby once but he got adopted, so that's something i have pain in my heart and soul about i suppose

- i smoke like a goddamn chimney but i despise coffee. one vice is enough

- i love music and my dream is to create memorable tracks that will outlive me. for example, the star wars theme, that shit will go down in history, and i don't even remember the composer's name off the top of my head. john williams maybe? but see, that's my point.

- i tried to use that link to create an avatar, but i'm not an asian cartoon so it just felt like such a lie to post it.
>>
>>24637225
>i made a baby once but he got adopted, so that's something i have pain in my heart and soul about i suppose

Not to sound like a cliched faggot (and I won't pretend to know how it must feel to willingly give away a child)- But it's important to remember that having the strength to adopt him/her to a family that actively wanted a child to love and care for is far more admirable than raising a child that wasn't wanted or prepared for. When the child is old enough, they'll understand the decision that was made and that, ultimately, the reason they grew up with love and fond memories of their family is because you made the right decision.
>>
File: Me.png (452KB, 550x736px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
452KB, 550x736px
Well that was fun
>>
File: meirl2.png (221KB, 444x537px) Image search: [Google]
meirl2.png
221KB, 444x537px
20 year old neet retard struggling to find any sort of motivation or hope for a better future.

Listen to a lot of music. Mostly Indie/Prog/Alt rock, with a bit of everything else here and there.

Would consider myself somewhat of a generalist, I enjoy learning about almost anything but I'm most fascinated by philosophy/geopolitics/history.

I've grown bored of most movies and tv shows but I'll give anything a watch if it's psychological thriller/drama with a decent enough imdb description.

INTP/ENTP personality

Often fantasize about living a backpacker life travelling around the world working on organic farms like a complete fucking hippie, actually writing down my opinions and views on the world, picking up my guitar and actually learning how to play, and getting off my ass and finding a job.

But I'm also a really sociable guy who can forget everything wrong with me and hold good conversations. I like to get deep with people and talk about unconventional and personal things, as well as share opinions on almost anything.

I'm just a bored, lost, retard who wants to talk to some semi-interesting people. If you wanna chat, reply to this hehexd
>>
>>24637198
Any occult shit actually happen to you or was it all just them saying shit?
>>
File: close enough.png (354KB, 487x620px) Image search: [Google]
close enough.png
354KB, 487x620px
>>
>>24637490
I picked that mouth because my smile is crooked
>>
File: 232932.png (439KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
232932.png
439KB, 455x601px
Fun facts: ENTP but doesn't always feel like it

I'd had a weird lump behind my ear since i was a kid which I can't be fucked to get removed

I'm an archaeologist

Misako best girl

Bored as shit and procrastinating essays so ask anything ya'll want. Give me dat internet attention.
>>
>>24637494
On hindsight I should make the hair a bit thinner, but fuck it I guess that's the bishi version of me.
>>
File: Ilikecake.jpg (552KB, 1102x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Ilikecake.jpg
552KB, 1102x1396px
>>24636384
I like baking.
I wish my room was filled with cute fluffy beasts.
I smoke tons of weed.
I like electronica.
I'm going to become a cyborg one day and destroy us all.
>>
File: 1475200934374.jpg (22KB, 267x346px) Image search: [Google]
1475200934374.jpg
22KB, 267x346px
-am witch; have had altars in the past, and am going to set up new one when we move soon.

-do taxidermy and play violin

-have befriended enormous amount of comic artists, writers and filmmakers, including a large amount of the staff from invader zim

-have written about 7 full length novels in the past year/currently selling art

-despite weird, morbid interests, i am extremely feminine, wear mostly dresses and like gardening and weddings

-made a feature film a few years back

-goldstar lesbian
>>
File: jpg.png (104KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
104KB, 455x601px
Idk I play a lot of PC games and go to college
>>
>>24637526
Cyborgs already walk among us
have been for years
you need to be specific
>>
File: is this 2013 my anime thingy me.jpg (51KB, 430x572px) Image search: [Google]
is this 2013 my anime thingy me.jpg
51KB, 430x572px
im 18 yo i was born with a disease called cystic fibrosis , im pretty healthy tho , you probably couldn't tell i have a genetic disease , i love white flowers because they can be used in moments of happiness and in moments of sorrow (as in a funeral) as well , i'll start studying graphic design or advertisement design next year , im pretty short for being a guy , im "5'2'(1.60) tall , my favorites hobbies are playing video games and drawing , my favorite types of music are indie rock and alternative rock . i love spicy food , one of the only things my family compliment me for was the fact that my skins is ''white '' or something , never understood why that was something important ....
>>
>>24637446
nice music taste!
>>24637526
i love baking as well , specially desserts
>>24637631
that pic is awesome , btw doing taxidermy and playing violin makes you sound like a really interesting person !
>>24637646
i play on pc as well
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-26+at+03.16.46).jpg (83KB, 438x582px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-26+at+03.16.46).jpg
83KB, 438x582px
19 yearold faggot cock loving trans girl.
Reasonably awkward socially.
Musician, loves art, food and contributing to/being a part of the community.
Plays video games occasionally.
Wants to work as a waitress and fall in love with a cute guy
>>
>>24638719
Me too actually
t. >>24637646
>>
>>24638292
i love that picture. i wish i could get one of those heads. thanks ^_^
>>
File: jpg.png (348KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
348KB, 455x601px
>>24636384
Let me get dat kik tho or hmu @ muteogen?
>>
>>24637207
Pig destroyer is fucking amazing, i love prowler in the yard
>>
File: 7.png (103KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
103KB, 455x601px
wooo an excuse to make another rinmaru!

so to start, I'm actually a dude despite what my rinmaru looks like... also not too special, just a vidya playin weeb musician and just a weee bit of a closet fudanshi.
musics pretty cool though, I'll listen to just about anything if the mood strikes me, but I'd say my home is with death metal and power metal. also I'm a drummer in a band that gets fairly good reception when playing shows so that's pretty nice

>>24636398
I stutter every once in a while too, I'd say mostly because my mind is racing and I get ahead of myself when talking
>>24637526
face says you hid some shit in that cake that may or may not be enjoyable
>>24637631
too spooky, but curious now
violin is cool shit though
>>24637646
what kinda pc vidya?
>>24638283
interesting interest ahaha
what are some bands you listen to?
>>24638719
woa calm the lust there!
assuming a fair amount of us are socially awkward...
musician :D?!?
but I have a couple friends who are waitresses, ooonly complaints about having to deal with the people so good luck with that!
>>24639097
saw you on chart thread, nice music taste!
>>
>>24639904
I like Mac demarco, Muse , Melanie Martinez, Mars Argo and Health . I also like some progressive rock/metal bands like dream theater and Ayreon . I also listen to Gorillaz from time to time , btw why you have to be a closet fudanshi ? There isn't anything wrong with it .
>>
>>24639952
Muse and Dream Theater are amazing, definitely gonna check out those other bands.
but no there really isn't ahaha, I'm just pretty closeted bi until I have a real reason to come out other than "kyaa my anime bois~!"
>>
>>24639097

Thirstyfag detected
>>
>>24639904
>saw you on chart thread, nice music taste!
Thanks anon.

>>24640038
Quality post.
>>
File: Gash Basher.png (842KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gash Basher.png
842KB, 1366x768px
Too lazy to crop the screenshot
Listen to most music genres, but I'd say my favourite artist is Marina and the Diamonds
I have no life skills that a normal human being would have
If my dick was a rapper it's name would be 50 Centimetres
>>
File: me.png (277KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
277KB, 455x601px
Hardcore weeb
Androgynous looking
Ambiguously punk
Normalcore fashion
Film and art snob
Kind of vain, even though I don't think I'm attractive
Introverted, but socially adept
Asexual
>>
>>24639904
Mostly CSGO and overwatch now my fren
>>
File: closeenough.png (354KB, 445x590px) Image search: [Google]
closeenough.png
354KB, 445x590px
18 year old who has no motivation to continue doing much of anything, and literally no talents.

Favorite bands are Radiohead and My Bloody Valentine

I'm interested in history and philosophy

I don't watch much of anything besides weeb shit anymore but my favorite movies are:
1. A Clockwork Orange
2. Goodfellas
3. End of Evangelion

Introverted as fuck

I've always dreamed of traveling, but I have no money so...
>>
>>24640239
Dude, when you've got no motivation is literally the best time to travel.

Obviously I don't know your money situation but in my opinion it's the best thing you could ever spend it on.
>>
>>24640249
I would totally try too, but I wouldn't be able to go anywhere in a plane. I don't have the money, and I definitely don't have enough to stay in a hotel or something. Idk, maybe if I save for a year.

Just wondering, does anyone have any recommendations of cool places that are cheap to visit? Just for reference.
>>
>>24640260
Depends where you're based.

Living in South-East Asia is cheap as fuck if you avoid the capitalist centres like Hong Kong, Japan and Korea, but flying there is a costly bitch. You can get good deals if you try though.

Since it's my home continent I think everyone should do Europe, but then you get expensive flights AND expensive living compared to SE Asia. However once you're there you can go around the whole of the continent on the rail system.

Not sure about South America since I haven't been but I've heard its pretty cheap, and easier to get to from the US.
>>
>>24640281
Yeah, I live on the US east coast, so traveling much of anywhere besides Canada gets expensive.

Fuck it though, maybe over Winter Break I'll see if anyone wants to drive up to Quebec with me.

I would really like to visit Europe sometime, but even if I stayed in a hostel I think it would get too expensive for me, maybe Eastern Europe could work though.
>>
File: anime_me.png (218KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
anime_me.png
218KB, 455x601px
Anime:makes you look much better than you do in real life.
>>
>>24640296
Eastern Europe is the cheapest it gets, if you get there I really recommend Slovenia, specifically Lake Bled.

It's kind of exploding as the place for European kids to go on their mandatory interrail, but it still isn't the tourist cluster fuck some places are.
>>
>>24640310
I've heard Slovenia is nice, Hungary too.

I think I'm gonna legitimately look into this, I really don't have much to loose but my deadend job and my shitty apartment.
>>
>>24640310
uh slovenia is central europe anon. i mean west of freaking germany wth
>>
File: me.png (369KB, 547x694px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
369KB, 547x694px
>>24636384
I'm 18 and I'm just simple anime hunter.
>>
File: SL001-Map-of-Europe-SLO2a-L.jpg (147KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
SL001-Map-of-Europe-SLO2a-L.jpg
147KB, 800x533px
>>24640345
I don't think that's west of Germany really...
>>
>>24640345
Yeh but its easy to get to from the East. Plus its got more a slavic culture and was former soviet.
>>
File: rinmaru.png (225KB, 421x560px) Image search: [Google]
rinmaru.png
225KB, 421x560px
>INTP, AB+ blood type
>tend to ghost people and have difficulty maintaining friendships
>don't use a cellphone or have social media
>sew stuff and make art stuff for a living despite having a bachelors degree in a non art related field
>have traveled to foreign countries by myself without knowing any of the language (and without a cellphone, dictionary, or translation device)
>actually got permanent fangs done by a cosmetic dentist
>really good at strict form pull ups

>>24637631
um, you sound like the coolest person ever. knowing the staff of invader zim? writing novels and selling art? doing taxidermy?!

>>24637526
>tfw we have the same dream to become a cyborg and destroy humanity

>>24638719
your avatar is adorable...

>>24637446
we seem a bit similar! i also like your avatar.

>>24637198
Being named after a premonition seems cool as shit.

>>24640239
>>24640260
roundtrip tickets from the east coast USA to places like south korea and japan are under 1k right now, i think. also, you can find really good places on airbnb. when i went to seoul, i stayed at a place that was like $20 a night right in gangnam (cheaper if you stay for longer) and ALWAYS had some kind of rice and soup available. the con was that it was dorm style, so you didn't have a private bathroom.
>>
>>24640366
Holy shit! That's the cheapest I've ever seen tickets to Asia. Thank you for telling me!

I may be able to make my weeb pilgrimage to Japan.
>>
>>24640379
yup! except christmas will make it spike, so if you wait until mid january, it's back in the high 800's to $900's for roundtrip. good luck, anon. i'm planning on visiting glorious nippon this january myself. i use googleflights to look at prices. they have a calendar feature which lets you browse prices for surrounding days.
>>
File: anime.png (119KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
119KB, 455x601px
Tfw was going to work on music today but got lonely and lazy and decided to try and talk to some people on the internet instead
>>
>>24640379
>>24640389

Doing my weeb trip next summer with some friends who actually speak Nip. Gonna be fucking glorious.
>>
>>24640389
I'm going to be obsessively browsing flights for the next couple of months now. I wasn't thinking about Christmas though, do you think it would be better to try and get tickets very early in advanced now, or wait until after the holidays?
>>
>>24640398
Have fun, anon! It's good that you have friends who speak moonrunes. I don't speak any at all. Don't know if it's a good think that I'm mistaken for Japanese all the time, either. (And this is by other asian people, often Japanese people...)

>>24640399
You can definitely wait until after the holidays! In my experience, the price doesn't fluctuate that much if you're going at a time which doesn't coincide with any holidays (which includes like golden week or cherry blossom stuff and other Japan-specific holidays)
>>
>>24640398
I hope you have a great time dude, should be awesome. Do you know what cities you're visiting?

>>24640419
Alright, thanks a bunch, I'm actually super excited now, when I checked for last summer the tickets were 1000-1500 a pop.
>>
>>24640424
Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. The they're going skiing in the north and I'll probably head home.

They've been before, but we weren't friends then so I wasn't invited, but they planned it badly and were stuck in Tokyo for 2 weeks. Gonna be good, and expensive as fuck.
>>
>>24640437
Even if it's expensive as fuck, I'm damn sure you'll still have a great time. Sounds like a great trip.
>>
File: Untitled.png (312KB, 418x546px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
312KB, 418x546px
I collect figures and play fighting games competitively. Mainly Guilty Gear. I've also had 4 heart surgeries, the first 3 all being before I was 4 years old and the most recent one being a couple of years ago a few days after I passed out at work. Here's one of my favorite bands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LsqLO7h3E8
>>
>>24640162
oooh both fun, I've been on a bit of a CSNO break cause it gets to me, but I did just get overwatch the other day except on ps4. what csgo rank?
>>
File: jpg.png (329KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
329KB, 455x601px
19 but lately everyone I work with has been telling me they thought I was 26 and I'm honestly not sure if I should be insulted or not
Currently training for a marathon & trying to learn Ukrainian in my spare time
Running has some how become my zen garden that I go to when I need to think about things and release stress
>>
>>24640366
Do you do any machine sewing? I have like 3 days to get good at it or I might get the boot
>>
File: animeme.png (433KB, 504x667px) Image search: [Google]
animeme.png
433KB, 504x667px
Sure, why not

21, living in a third world country. Currently in college studying law. I listen to a lot of music and have crippling depression and anxiety, but am somehow functional. I like playing comfy games, mostly pc stuff nowadays and I watch a lot of stuff online. Also, I like girls.

>>24640239
>no motivation to continue doing much of anything, and literally no talents
>I've always dreamed of traveling, but I have no money so

same
>>
>>24636398
Hi clem
>>
File: Anime me.png (418KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
Anime me.png
418KB, 455x601px
23, trying to find a job
>>
>>24640661
I don't play mm anymore. A on esea though
>>
File: me I think.jpg (42KB, 432x549px) Image search: [Google]
me I think.jpg
42KB, 432x549px
My hairs shorter and I have a weak ass tash and big lips but...close enough

Um something about me
I don't really make friends and I consider myself to of become a disappointed optimist. I have dogs and I'm on the cunts that'll piss next to you at the stall. I listen to a lot of shit that most people, that I talk too, have never heard of like dizrali, blockheads, young fathers, etc..
>>24638283
Sucks that's you have CF but on the upside you can spit that mucus like a hidden attack...

>>24640360
Recommend me some, I've been meaning to get into animes but some of them are just...just awful.
>>
File: endme.jpg (350KB, 910x610px) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
350KB, 910x610px
Casual me vs when i'm home alone...

INFP-T

weeb
shit artist
still no gf...

Mainly just pc gaming all day after work.

My top two favorite artist right now are Daedelus and Lorn. I've also been juggling between vg music, synthwave, and underground hip hop.

>>24637207
i feel you brah..
>>
this is me (minus the elf ears IRL).
five interesting facts:
>I'm a pre everything FTM (reverse trap)
>I'm an English major
>I love graphic novels, and comics
>my favorite colour is purple
>my lucky number is 3

my top five favorite artists/bands include:
>David Bowie
>Broken Social Scene
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>Stars
>Metric

Currently listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaRQV9vcIRs in an attempted to psych myself up for being dragged out with friends soon to drink.

If this interests anyone, or you want to save me from conversing with boring people all night, my kik is Utterlyuranianumbra
>>
File: lul.png (380KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
380KB, 455x601px
Wut
>>
>>24642962
Yeah and I can always manipulate people cuz I'm the sick child and shit , but desu I don't care much about it , as long as I don't have to use a oxygen tank everything will be alright!
>>
File: myz.png (381KB, 443x588px) Image search: [Google]
myz.png
381KB, 443x588px
fav music-rap
fav shows-well i just watched the wire that was a good one, house is my favorite probably
fav other things-art, mexican food, whiskey, nature, booty
interesting fact-i'm a pretty good figure drawer
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.