[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a bit different of a topic than usual. The struggle to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oa26h1B3pV1vw7ku7o1_500.jpg (256KB, 409x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa26h1B3pV1vw7ku7o1_500.jpg
256KB, 409x700px
This is a bit different of a topic than usual. The struggle to find what you want is real. Ive dated probably 100+ girls in my life. Slept with 40 or so, and not one of them has ever been what I want.

How hard could it possibly be to find a short, thin, heavily tattooed, racist girl who drinks, smokes, will do the occasional hard drug, and swears like a sailor?

Then it gets even harder when you want her to be smart enough to have a conversation with, take care of herself (no missing teeth), and have a career (instead of cashier at Walmart)

At this rate ill give up and marry a random normie girl and just die a little inside every day I wake up to her next to me :(

Pic fairly related
>>
>smart
>racist who does hard drugs
>>
>>24635010

I said smart enough to hold a conversation... For example, if you hate slavs, explain why.

Most racist people I know can go on for hours about why they hate someone. She should be able to do the same.

As for hard drugs. Mostly just coke occasionally. No rocks or meth. Just a little pick me up bump on a Saturday night every few months

Shitty thing is, the girl who works in my warehouse is almost perfect, aside from wanting her to have teeth, and the fact she is a landwhale of epic proportions
>>
>>24635029
>is almost perfect, aside from wanting her to have teeth, and the fact she is a landwhale of epic proportions

No self respecting person is going to be covered in tats so get used to it. It could be land whale, it could be mental issues but it will be something.
>>
>>24635215

Fuck you. Im covered head to toe basically and I do just fine for myself.

For a board of degenerates you all sure are judgmental
>>
>>24635001

>"how hard could it possibly be to find a [insert extremely specific parameters] girl who likes me back?"

Just the career part can be difficult to find in a female. Fuck, males too.

That's also usually because if they have a career they are probably not outside of their workplace too often.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>24635001
Just drop the 'heavily tatooed' bit or the 'occasional hard drugs' bit or perhaps the short bit
Any of these will increase your chances a lot since many of these are mutually exclusive to hotness.
I understand your want of her having a career and taking care of herself though, and not being dumb as a sack of rocks.

Also, why does she need to be short? Why can't she be normal size or are you just real into that?
Think about also how your kids will be tiny weakling untermensch with a short mother.
>>
>>24636404
ITT we guess OP's age

I bet he's 26
>>
I cover most of this except smokes/drugs and racist.

Most of the tattooing is done in areas you can't see during work hours either (covered by pants/tshirt) due to the nature of my work. I make racist jokes but, hell I'm white and boyfriend isn't so none of it's serious.
>>
>>24636594
Sorry, you aren't good enough for op. Get out your white hood or go home.
>>
>>24636594
>except smokes/drugs and racist.

Don't worry op doesn't like judgemental people ie himself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.