[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting this thread again to seek for decent people: Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: digimon.jpg (135KB, 1062x1598px) Image search: [Google]
digimon.jpg
135KB, 1062x1598px
Reposting this thread again to seek for decent people:

Post 1 image that summarizes the kind of relationship you want to have. Contact fagging is okay.

email is [email protected], kik is personalthrowaway

Part 2 to follow in the next post.
>>
>>24631670
I have gotten many contacts on skype and kik by posting/opening threads around here, saving to add later. Because of this I might end up stopping opening this and other threads, since it's getting more and more difficult to check them during the week, in spite of not wanting to miss out on nice people appearing. But mostly it's because people do not add me, or add me saying all kind of good things only to stay quiet or disappear. I'm mostly interested in friendship, but regardless of what I seek, and what you people seek, I think it's important to communicate more, and actually put yourself out there. From people that were open immediately and wanted to cyber without me wanting any of that (and I'm talking about females wanting to do that) to those that still now are closed-up, I've spoken with many different, sometimes wonderful, sometimes too closed people. If you post in a thread you need to be understanding of the fact that a friend wants to care about you and know more of you. If you don't put effort in initiating or continuing a conversation, you kill the chances of another person's world opening up to you.
If you interact with me in the thread and I tell you that I'm interested in knowing you, just because I don't specify the reason it doesn't mean that it's generic, it means that something combined of it made me desire to seek you out more. Remember, one image is the beginning.

In the past thread I wrote that what I liked of the Jormungand image I posted is both the personality and mentality of my partner and my desire to protect her while she allows me to explore both the world we live in and HER world, her past, her passions, her interests and all those things that made her like she is until now and let her face the world she's in. I'm rewriting them because I'm curious to know what kind of person would be moved to talk to me reading them.
It's a long shot but for me these words must resonate with someone.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.