[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm often traveling through the Nordic countries and I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: euscan.gif (25KB, 492x457px) Image search: [Google]
euscan.gif
25KB, 492x457px
I'm often traveling through the Nordic countries and I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up. For anything.
>>
I'm from Denmark, but I live in Spain, so I can't meet. But if you tell me some of your interrests I can might recommend places to go in Denmark
>>
I'm coming to Torrevieja in the summer. What would you recommend in Spain and in Denmark?
>>
>>24630406
I live in Fuengirola, which is pretty far from Torrevieja. But Benidorm is pretty close to there, which is sort of like a mini "New York", you should visit that. Right north from Benidorm you have Altea, very small town, but super cozy with very typical Spanish streets and resturants.

Denmark - well I assume you're going to Copenhagen, you should visit Christiania. It's a small "town" insdie Copenhagen inderpendent. Weed is "legal" in there, the main street is called pusher street. Everybody who loves in there live there for free and work in the community. It's illegal to take pictures in there, so you can't find much online - it's a very cozy place, even if you don't smoke. If you're going in the summer you should go to Rosenborg Castle Garden on a friday or Saturday - there's many people sitting in the park playing games, having picnics and of course drinking. Easy place to make friends, everyone is drunk
>>
Im in Denmark atm and often in the Faroe Islands.
Add me on snap: pipphans
>>
>>24630392
Sweden here, gothenburg.
>>
Tromsoe here, up for a beer, going to Rovaniemi in early january as well as Tartu in may-april
>>
Any girls?
>>
>>24630841
Always wanted to go to all of those places. What is it like living so far north? Do you ever feel isolated? Would you recommend to move there? What is life like for you at this time of year, going about your business when the sun is not going to rise at all for another six or seven weeks? What kind of work do you do?
>>
>>24631314
23/f near trondheim. Anyone around here?
>>
>>24630392
FINLAND NOR ICELAND ARE SCANDINAVIAN GTFO
>>
28/M from Stockholm, Sweden reporting in
>>
>>24630392
>>24630827
Another swede here. About 1 hour from Gothenburg by train.
>>
Malmö 22m
>>
another swede here
>>
>>24633784
hey we never asked to be a part of your filthy scandinavia

also technically Denmark isn't part of the scandinavian peninsula since they lost Skåne
>>
Stavanger, Norway here, give me a shout if anyone is passing by!
>>
>>24630827
Visiting Gothenburg with a friend from the UK next week. Mainly sightseeing and night life, any tips?
>>
>>24633742
Bodde i trondheim i 2 år, men er ofte på besok hos kompiser. M22 snart 23.
>>
>>24635633
Ofte å besoker kompiser i trondheim altså.
>>
anyone from Dalarna here?
>>
>>24635617
For cheap beer go to Andra lång-gatan close to Järntorget.
>>
File: 1480052367036.jpg (6KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480052367036.jpg
6KB, 226x225px
Anyone from Italy?
Post your area code and KIK
If we match we must meet up
>>
>>24637075
Tack å mycket söta bror!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.