[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afraid to have sex after having so much sex already? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: tab.jpg (51KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
tab.jpg
51KB, 480x800px
Afraid to have sex after having so much sex already?

I have had 30+ partners, and I have no kids and no STD's. I am afraid to continue to even have sex with anyone because I am afraid my luck will run out eventually. Is this normal?

pic unrelated
>>
>>24627909
im right there with you my dude. keep going and just pray you dont get aids or herpes
>>
i think i just got a uti, or gonorrhea. I'm hoping the former
>>
>>24627909
Male detected
>>
>>24628021
How was that not obvious?
>>
>>24627909
don't be a fool...wrap your tool
>>
>>24628073
also dude 30+ is not anything to worry about haha I've fucked about that many chicks and I'm in a decent relationship with a dope girl...sex is a great way to get to know someone hahahaha
>>
I'm sitting at about 70 girls including around 40-50 pros. My ex girlfriend of a few months was working in a brothel while we dated. Never had a disease or anything. I'm at the point where I think STD's are a myth.
>>
>>24628088
if you aren't a fucking idiot STDs are a non issue
>>
>>24628089
>if you aren't a fucking idiot

What exactly defines a fucking idiot in this scenario? I've had my dick sucked bareback by two girls simultaneously at literally the cheapest brothel in my city. I've had unprotected sex with random girls at parties. What does a man have to do to catch one?
>>
>>24628101
one wrong move homie...i have friends that did that shit and got AIDS, I would do shit like that too (haven't had the opportunity you lucky bastard) just would make sure everyone is clean and hard drug free
>>
>>24628073
Problem is I cant keep an erection with a condom. But aside from that, I am scared to get with a good girl and if she catches something and im 1 of her only partners im fucked. I would prefer if she was with 2-3 men minimum before me. No not a cuck.
>>
>>24628180
just be honest with your partners dude and get tested regularly its fucking free. Well in the US it is idk where you are.
>>
>>24627909
I stopped at 25 women (+2 possibly, can't remember).
Mostly because i'm about to be thirty and want to settle down. I know a guy that got the effed up HPV with the warts. Saw it, wasn't pretty. Shit scared me.
>>
>>24628210
awwww nooooo homie got dickwarts? dafuq man that sucks give him my regards...battle scars....
>>
>>24628113
>one wrong move homie

Guess that's true. Won't stop me throwing my dick on the roulette table.

>I would do shit like that too

Shit like what? The pros?

>But aside from that, I am scared to get with a good girl and if she catches something and im 1 of her only partners im fucked. I would prefer if she was with 2-3 men minimum before me.

Top kek I was in this exact situation a couple of years ago. I was dating a really good girl, pretty much perfect, but she was a virgin before we started dating. I got tested clean before we did anything but the fear was still this there.
>>
>>24628222
Ever heard of the saying, "You cant get AIDS unless youre tested for it"?

Yeah thats how I feel. I am 99% certain im clean but i choose not to know forsure
>>
>>24628222
right there with you homie and yea the pros just never bothered...paying for shit really isn't my gig if you get my meaning...i don't pay for drugs women, or water, they all come for free.
>>
>>24628258
you just get "sick" if you arent tested for AIDS haha nice
>>
Wear a fucking condom dipshit.

>Gee wiz I sure hope I don't get super aids from sticking my dick in this infested twat/ass

get some skyn branded shit. Thank me later when you don't die from your immune system killing itself.
>>
>>24628300
>willingly using condoms

kek
>>
>>24628300
Cant get an erection with them
>>
so a slut has shit logic and reasoning... who would have guessed it.
>>
>>24627909
I'm passed 100, and passed 50 unprotected.
Stick to clean girls, avoid drug users.
>>
>>24628180
So you have fucked 30+ women but your girlfriend can only have fucked 2 or 3 guys?

Lol. good luck hypocrite
>>
>>24630484
You dont understand, 2-3 guys minimum.
>>
>>24627909
that is fuckng nasty putting your dick in that many people. I hope you do get an STD you stupid whore.
>>
>>24630498
virgin detected
>>
>>24630529
I'll second that and shit 30+ ain't shit I lost count at 45-50 with 15 pros and here I am 36 and clean as a virgin
>>
>>24627909
You are probably shooting blanks then OP.
>>
>>24627909
Don't rely on luck, condoms suck but sadly worth it.
>>
>>24632666
Thats kind of scary too if you think about it
>>
File: MRA.png (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MRA.png
398KB, 800x600px
>>24628585
>>24628822
>>
>>24627909

I've had 20 partners (I'm 28, was in a committed relationship for 7 years so I've been making up a lot of lost ground this year) and I know what you mean. I don't get any pleasure swiping through matches on Tinder anymore. I got an STD (Chlamydia) this year but one dose of antibiotics and it went away so no biggie. Learned my lesson not to trust women who say they're clean and on BC, turns out she was fucking around with a married dude also who had it.. nice. Anyway I'm pretty burned out on the hookup scene and want to just have a GF again. I've been fucking this 21 year old chick lately and started going on actual dates and doing real "boyfriend" stuff with but I dunno if I'm ready for a relationship or if I can even love someone after my ex again.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>24627909
> have sex with literally one girl
> get herpes from her

She wasn't even an obvious whore or anything

Feels like my sex life is over before it even really began
>>
The first thing I would suggest is monogamy. This can be done by obtaining a gf. Say it's monogamous. Pleasure her a lot so there's no reason for her to cheat.

Before you guys do anything, go to a clinic and get tested together. If you both come back clean, it should stay that way unless someone cheats.
>>
>>24633701
Yea, if the attempt at monogamy is unsuccessful
>>
>>24633727
this is bait
>>
>>24633727
>if you love someone its ez to forgive and forget if you rededicate yourselves

If you're dedicated to your girlfriend, would you care to explain why you have several dozen posts in camwhore threads?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.