[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the women who know their place? Where are the men who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0031.jpg (297KB, 1200x1783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
297KB, 1200x1783px
Where are the women who know their place? Where are the men who make sure their woman knows her place?

If this thread gets deleted, someone post another one. It probably will. The mods don't like us objectifying woman apparently.
>>
File: IMG_20161106_125404_947.jpg (258KB, 1393x2326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161106_125404_947.jpg
258KB, 1393x2326px
>>24627109
Where not actually objectifying women this is just a role play thread ; )
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>24627126
>>
>>24627136
Na Zdorovie
>>
Bumping this, faggots.
>>
>>24627109
The whole traditional gender roles thing is very hot to me during sex, but for my everyday life, no I don't want to be a housewife boring bitch thanks.
>>
>>24628991
Sounds like you're a lazy cunt
>>
>>24629032
But I'm not
>>
>>24628991
Ohh.. I could get behind this.
>>
>>24629048
I think a lot of women feel this way, just maybe can't always admit to it.
>>
>tfw stay at home dad, shitposting, cooking, and doing handywork around the house

Feels good man
>>
>>24629173
Well yeah of course. I've done this before with girls I've dated. Makes things super sexy.
>>
>>24629214
To me it makes it extra hot that I try to be the equal of any man in everyday life, but in the bedroom, I will willingly submit (to the right guy). There's a taboo aspect to it that probably didn't apply to 1950s housewives who let their husbands take charge.
>>
>>24629226
Oh absolutely. In a roundabout way, the whole thing is sort of taboo in the society we live in nowadays, where women are supposed to be treated as equals.
>>
Wifey cooks me breakfast, packs my lunch and makes my dinner everyday. She cleans the house and does grocery shopping. And she enjoys it. I do the handy shit and provide her with dick.. I wouldnt have it any other way.
Come at me feminazis
>>
>>24629238
Yeah there are occasions and circumstances when I really don't want to be treated as an equal :P
>>
>>24629259
Haha. We could arrange something. <3
>>
>>24629276
Fortunately for me or unfortunately for you I have a boyfriend who understands my desires in this area ;)
>>
>>24629297
Meh. =]
>>
>>24629305
You'll find your submissive little bitch, there are plenty out there!
>>
>>24629330
Yeah, I've been lucky enough to have few good relationships along the way. Had a drought as of late though. Ah well!
>>
Honestly this is my ideal. I'd love to be a house wife. Take care of the kids, clean and cook, garden and spend time on my hobbies and not have to worry about money just pleasing my husband sexually.
>>
>>24629396
Good girl. That can be arranged too hah <3.
>>
>>24629242
but do you provide financially?

i like the idea of this and i'd love to be a housewife but not having my own money is scary. also, i wouldn't want to burden my husband with any dumb decisions i made before we got married.
>>
>>24629419
>but do you provide financially?
One of the things that puts me way off about this is that if the relationship ends you are screwed, especially if you've never had a job (and can stand the boredom of that). And it feels a bit like prostitution. I really like the idea that I don't depend on my guy for anything material, but am still dedicated to pleasing him sexually, because I love him and really enjoy making him feel good.
>>
>>24629419
I do provide financially. I spoil her. The things she does for me is not unappreciated, so she has full access to my accounts. No restrictions. But she works part time. Not that she needs to, but everyone needs to get out and about.
>>
>>24629469
didn't mean to come off snarky. i thought maybe that would be something you'd mention upfront.

>>24629438
so more like a dom/sub relationship? i get your concern. it seems unrealistic to do without a safety net of some sort.
>>
>>24629529
>so more like a dom/sub relationship?
For me, I like it dom/sub in the bedroom (or anywhere else he wants me) but equals in everything else: finances, decision making etc
>>
>>24629469
>she has full access to my accounts, no restrictions

> being this cucked
>>
>>24629242
I do the same with my boyfriend. I really love taking care of him. He takes care of me as well - he surprises me with flowers and small gifts, takes care of the cars, does all the handy shit.
We both work full time and I provide for myself financially, tho. I wouldn't accept to become an housewife and be dependant on someone. I own the house we live in and such.
>>
>>24629419
But relationships like this don't go sideways. My grandparents are from the generation where this was the norm and they've been married like 40 something years. Divorce has only went up because of people not thinking gender roles is a thing. Men don't feel like they have to provide for their woman.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.