[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you guys are social right? I'm female, 25, large breasts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

So you guys are social right?
I'm female, 25, large breasts but a very limited wardrobe and makeup (everyday clothes and neutral, toned down makeup), no jewelery etc. OK looking but definitely not stellar. I'm abroad so didn't want to take much.
But I live in student accomodation, and I want a 1 night stand. But I have NO idea where to start and I'm AWFUL at conversation. I'm one of those "it takes a month to get to know the basics".
I have 2 beers in my fridge, enough to get buzzed, not out my face and there's a social event on tonight where the drinks cost too much.
HOW do I get laid, or something, ANYTHING?!
Like robots are always saying "oh it's easy for females to get sex", but what are the ACTUAL steps to finding a guy that's like, I don't know, mid range? Say a guy comes up to you, what do you do/say/how do you act? What if nobody comes up to you? What if somebody is eyeing you up? What do I DO?
Help, HELP.
>>
>>24626959
I'll fly you to me and we can fuck.
>>
>>24626959
do you have any pics of yourself?
>>
Post best outfits get advice.
>>
>>24626959
>Search Google for this image.
>About 25,270,000,000 results.
>>
Are you a virgin ?
If not, how did you lanage to have sex before asking yourself so many questions ?
>>
>>24626965
This is not the answer I'm seeking
>>24626968
Plenty, but posting them is irrelevant, I'm 5/10
>>
>>24626959
If someone approaches you smile and laugh at them a lot and touch their arm/leg/shoulders depending on the situation.

If no one comes up to you find someone who looks upset/alone and apply the above paragraph to them
>>
File: IMG_5822.jpg (68KB, 700x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5822.jpg
68KB, 700x621px
>>24626968
Yeah, here
>>
Keep your head up, and your eyes open. Scan the environment, and try to just make eye contact with guys you find attractive, if you meet eyes a few times, smile, unless he's half retarded he'll know you're interested and talk to you. If not, take charge and be the aggressor.
>>
ahoy dudette.
I recommend you go to a library or coffee shop you don't normally go, and sit next to the guy you find the hottest that doesn't have a ring on his finger. Strike up a conversation about the local area, if there was a decent wine bar to go too.
I'm having a similar problem at my location. I'm pretty attractive and when i approach women they are hit or miss because being approached must throw them off.
>>
- Wear a tube dress
- Get eye contact with boy
- Spend time managing your tube dress not to fall off your boobs
- Watch him struggle to maintain eye contact
- Blink to him
- profit
>>
>>24626991
Thank you
>>24626995
That requires wit and charm and grace, things I don't have
>>24626996
What shoudl I make the tube dress out of? One of my jeans, tshirts or jumpers?
>>
>>24627015
You don't need those. Elaine Benes didn't have grace, she didn't even say grace.

If that is your pic, you just need to put your big girl panties on and go approach a man. Maintain eye contact so he gets your drift.
you are a 7-8.75/10 if that is your pic
>>
>>24627015
Show us how your boobs look in a tshirt then and I'll tell you if it works
>>
Where are you abroad. Can you go shopping buy a lowcut top?
Tits will get you laid very easily without much effort
>>
>>24627015
No problem, it's the easiest way to get attention, without having to really work for it. Good luck in your conquest for sweet lovin'.
>>
>>24626976
What you look like and how you carry yourself is very relevant in assessing a situation like that.
To each their own but if you're not hot, don't expect guys to go out of their way to get with you.
The easiest thing would be lowering your standards or make the first move.
>>
You say limited wardrobe. Show us the options. We'll help you pick.
>>
>>24627059
lowering standards is definitely going to increase the pool. I don't think its necessary give OP's picture. It depends on the situation.
I was at a bar in korea once, and was approached by a Turkish engineer. She was a 4/10 and (she claimed) didn't want to hook up with her coworkers so she picked me, the most attractive american in the room.
Time, place, directness, eye contact. It is that simple.
>>
>>24626959
"cut the chit chat and lets go fuck" will do it for most.

Also you're a degenerate slut
>>
>>24627067
OP's picture isn't OP.
>>
>>24626959
Make eye contact with a guy and smile. He will approach you.

When he approaches, force the guy to talk, and he will do all the work to pick you up. To make him talk, let the conversation die and force him to pick it up and continue.

So it might be like:

You: What's your name?
Him: Richard, you?
You: Tracy, nice to meet you.

Then just look at him, make eye contact and smile, it will put pressure on him to say something else. This works on both men and women.
>>
Retards falling for this bait thread. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>24626982
put on some eyeliner and lipstick, you'll be fine
>>
>>24626959
You are very pretty, honestly I wouldn't worry about makeup.
Have you tried tinder, fool.

I'm also abroad at the moment in the same situation. But Being a guy it's infinitely harder.
>>
>>24626959
You're very nice. I'd like take you in your rooms
>>
>>24626982
I'll take you, baby ;)
>>
>>24626982
Tits or gtfo <3
>>
I got dressed (kind of a summer dress but it had to do), went out, got to the club line, bitched out and walked home.

Until I get lonely enough to try again!

>>24627381
The picture isn't me, does she looks like she has big breasts? Tinder's a weird one. This is mainly a university city, and seems like everyone knows everyone. Everyone I look at has at least 5 mutual friends, and the guys here literally don't do OKC. There's about 4 guys from this sizeable city on it.
>>
>>24627527
Are you on the west coast?
>>
>>24627538
Scandinavia
>>
>>24627557
So am i, which country?
>>
>>24627557
omg, serious? The norwegian girls i've been with just ask me. Be a Valkyrie and do the same.
>>
>>24626959
Where are you? I'll come smash.
>>
>>24627527
Add me to skype, I can help you out with your exact problems. Have done so for many people before.

norc888
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.