[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switzerland General Thread I'm a male from Switzerland,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: switzerland-flag-9471.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
switzerland-flag-9471.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Switzerland General Thread

I'm a male from Switzerland, currently new here and living in one of the German Kanton. I have had very good friendships with people from Switzerland in the past, and while desirous of wanting to retrieve some of my friends from here, I would also like to speak more with people living in all Kantons, whether French, German, Italian etc., and it would also make me happy if both males and females, not just males, would contact me. Because I want to know more about the culture and the people here from both POVs, and knowing all kind of people. As mentioned I had very good friendships, but sadly we both were so busy that one day we stopped getting online for long, and it's been months and years with some of them before realizing we might've both changed contacts. (In particular, Noemi, if you're reading this and I hope you are, please add me to this)

All people are welcome, whether liberals, conservatives, pro-nuclear, pro-guns, it doesn't matter, I want to know all kind of human beings here.
My skype is safewordthrowaway, please mention that you added me from this thread and be mindful that I talk to you not because I'm bored, but because I would like to find long-term friends or people to talk to.
>>
bumping the thread
>>
Bumping again in the hopes people will put themselves out there and not miss out chances of talking to others.
>>
Ok.
>>
>>24627496
I'm sure I know who posted this :D but seriously the next time.
>>
>>24626397
Swissfag here. Which canton are you from? And where are you from initially?
>>
I'm in Basel-Stadt at the moment, prefer to say just that. You?
>>
Bern
>>
>>24630982
Mind posting a bit more information besides that? Both for me and others that might be interested in talking to you. I don't like the stereotype that swiss people take effort to be talked to and end up adding nothing to the conversation, let's put it away for once.
>>
Bumping again, be more courageous people.
>>
File: dz9no.png (114KB, 422x342px) Image search: [Google]
dz9no.png
114KB, 422x342px
I'm in Mulhouse, France, so not that far I guess. Hallo.
>>
>>24628938
I doubt that.
>>
British expat guy in Geneva would like to chat to a cute female intern at the UN whom I can corrupt.

kik: redgrouper
>>
>>24633152
Not an intern at the UN but I'm British myself, female, living in Lausanne, and whether I'm cute or corruptible is for others to judge.
>>
>>24632088
hey! Hallo. How is it living in Mulhouse?

>>24632134
well it's mostly said jokefully, unless you are from Aargau. You just reminded me of a person that would write that often

>>24633152
>>24633171
Nice to see British people here, the other day I spoke with people from UK and Canada.

Also >>24633171 how is it living in Lausanne? A person I talked with wanted to go live there because she really liked the city. Do you enjoy living there?

And reminder that my skype is there to add and talk to in the first post.
>>
>>24633218
It's a nice place!
>>
>>24631142
I'm from Biel/Bienne, 22. These stereotypes don't really apply to me, as i'm not an ethnic swiss :^)
>>
File: Superior Swiss.jpg (54KB, 1000x739px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Swiss.jpg
54KB, 1000x739px
>>24626397
>>
Basel-Stadt reporting in.
>>
>>24630770
Wanna hang out, BS Bro?
>>
>>24633228
Nice! Are you originally from there, or are you a foreigner?

>>24633635
Haha, really? Because so far the people from Switzerland are disappointing me, but I did find a few nice people from here to talk to finally.

>>24634076
We can try meeting sometimes anon, have you already added me?

Also please more people and more talks! Open up dear people.
>>
Ins guy here, happy to be born in this country honestly, looking at anywhere else to live is a big no.
>>
>>24635411
what makes it a big no anon?
>>
>>24626397
I'm born and raised in America but I visit switzerland because my mom is from there and I'm a citizen. I know some "Bern deutch" and that's where my grandparents live, I visit sometimes during the summer. Do you think it would be a good idea for me to move in with my grandparents for a year and do the military service (the long version, not the weekend version)? It sounds fun and i know french.
>>
>>24636780
I'd say go for it, making new experiences abroad is always nice.

>>24634696
Thats not really all that surprising to me, your average swiss is kind of choosy and pushy, but there are also some really good folks

are there any qts here who want to cuddle on long winternights while drinking some quality swiss-ovo under a comfy blanket? Or just Bros who want to smoke some dank stuff and chill and talk politics, history, good music, animu and shit? I'm down for either.
>>
>>24636705
because anywhere else I've been I couldn't see myself living there more than a vacation period.
>>
Im currently living in zurich, close to Helvetiaplatz.

ama on kik gingersdohaesouls
>>
>>24637100
you should specify what kind of cuties you seek dear anon.
And yep, some of them are genuinely good folks, I feel myself really lucky to know them, and that happens almost never.

>>24637286
Maybe in another nordic country?
>>
>>24638053
>Nordic countries
like Sweden? they're cucked to fuck and there's no return, Norway no thanks, and Finland I have family there but the climate is bizarre and perpetual night's and says no thanks.

I think I'll stay here and visit places on vacation.
>>
>>24638168
days
>>
>>24638172
>>24638168
but Finland has the Moomins and the Grook!
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Bumping the thread once more, surprisingly had more contacts than expected. Again whether you're from the same Kanton or somewhere else, feel free to post here or add, the nice part about knowing different people in different places is getting various POVs of the same culture and many more interests to know.
>>
bumping since it's actually working
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.