[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this guy I met on Craigslist is supposed to come over this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

So, this guy I met on Craigslist is supposed to come over this afternoon. The plan is to suck his dick until he's ready to put it in me. I've never been penetrated by someone else before.
Thoughts /soc/? Experiences? Advice?
>>
>>24626116
That sounds kinda gay dude. Take it over to /fit/
>>
>>24626116
Make sure you have lube
>>
>>24626155
Taken care of
>>
>>24626155
Got condoms too
>>
>>24626165
Then suck that cock and get your ass opened up, what else can you do?
>>
Where u from OP?

Im from Amherst MA and even tho i work right next to UMass i cant find any sissy bois to take this dick deep
>>
>>24626168
I don't know haha
I guess it's good that he's kinda small. Not that I wouldn't mind a bigger cock later on of course
>>
>>24626179
You're not trying very hard
>>
>>24626179
If only you lived in Georgia ;)
>>
>>24626190
Even tried craigslist. All old men or hairy dudes.

U from here? Any smooths got kik in amherst area?
>>
I made it a point to make my booty nice and smooth hah
>>
>>24626204
Pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>24626234
Should I leave another or..
>>
>>24626305
Hnng yes pls. Hole spread plus cock pls
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>24626321
Like this?
>>
>>24626369
Mmmmm yeah but now get hard
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>24626383
>>
When he gets close should I tell him to take off the condom and dump his load in my ass?
>>
>>24626408
Why would he be wearing a condom in the first place then?
>>
>>24626413
Good point
>>
>>24626391
Fuck i wanna nutt on your dick
>>
>>24626417
Why not aim a little lower? ;)
>>
I'm in GA and that's a great looking asshole
>>
>>24626822
South Georgia?
>>
>>24626116
>By someone else
So you've penetrated yourself before?
>>
Just an FYI to you Mt. Pleasant married guys. I am a mwm very masculine and in good shape but I was getting a little curious about m2m so I answered a CL post for a guy who wanted a nsa BJ and he was in a hotel on the IOP connector. We emailed back and forth and he sent a pic. He seemed like a perfect first time for me. We arranged a time to meet in the hotel lobby, I walked in and he looked just like the pic he sent. This is where it went south. He said in a very loud voice so others could hear "glad you came cocksucker follow me" I was beat red and followed him. We went up the elevator and walked down the hall where another business traveler was coming out of a room and the guy said again loudly " you ready to taste my cum" we walked into his room and he said strip. I did and he said kneel I did. He said hands behind your back he walked behind me and was rubbing my neck and back and before I could resist he secured my hands behind my back with a restraint. I was panicking and he said "shut up" he walked over to my shorts and pulled my wallet out and took my license out and sapped a photo of it on his phone. He then took off his clothes and walked over and said " get to work" he face fucked me really hard" He was taking pics the entire time. He then said "get ready for your reward" and shot a huge load in my mouth and all over my face. He took another pic. He then said " I am here twice a month and you are now my cock whore you will learn to do many different things if you do not comply these photos will be delivered to your address"
>>
>>24627084
Go on...
>>
>>24627084
Wow. That sounds pretty fucked up man
>>
>>24627100

haha, that is all there is, I pasta'd that from Charleston M4M craigslist. I feel bad for that guy if it is true.
>>
>>24627082
Yes
>>
>>24627106
Yeah really. I'd try an kick his ass an throw his phone out the window. After deleting the pics of course lol
>>
The dude flaked on me by the way.
>>
>>24627193
Lol I was going to wish you luck that he actually shows up.
>>
>>24626116
a lot of lube and take it slow. them hemroidz
>>
found a glory hole. "woman" wont send pics.
whats the chances im about to get my dick sucked by a dude.
>>
>>24627084
First, why would he have to blackmail you? Sounds like an ideal situation.

Second, I never take my wallet with me when I meet up with a guy. Even guys that I've been meeting up with for months. I just try to limit my exposure to them.
>>
>>24627193
I've had that happen to me. And I've done it once to a guy (but contacted him and apologized profusely for doing it.)
>>
>>24629689
None
>>
>>24629689
I went to a GH to get sucked by a guy. His wife actually did the sucking. He wanted to know after if I wanted to hook up with both of them. 60-year old married couples aren't my thing.
>>
Met up with a guy last night. I am 18 male btw
>I met him on grindr because CL is real slow right now around my area.
>I agreed to meet him in a park, it was like 3am.
>I show up and see his car but flake on him and walk past.
>Get home and he is messaging me how I didn't show up, I make up bs excuse that I did show up but didn't see anyone.
>He starts saying how he just needs to cum and will do it him self, then asks me where I live and he will park outside my house and I get in his car.
>I give him an address round the corner that I can see from my house.
>He shows up, I get in his car, dicks already out waiting.
>Start jerking him, his dick was wet with precum, jerk until he gets hard.
>Lean over and start sucking his dick, initially he was hesitant but then starts grabbing my ass.
>Sucked him for a few minutes doing my best job, he starts to force my head down on his dick, never been forced like it before but I like it and go along.
>I carry on doing what he likes for a few minutes until he cums in my mouth.
>I swallow, wait for him to do his pants up then get out of the car and walk home
>messages me after saying how he wanted to cum in me but didn't say :/
>>
>>24627661
>>24630322
Yeah, I was looking forward to it as well :/
>>
>>24630714
Did you ever meet him again?
>>
>>24630714
>Met up with a guy last night.
>>24630782
>Did you ever meet him again?

Let the guy have breakfast first. Jeez.
>>
>>24630782
in georgia huh? details?
>>
>>24626116
You actually met a real person on CL?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.