[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That feel when one year, an incarceration and stay at a mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>That feel when one year, an incarceration and stay at a mental institution, and 60 lbs later

I'm only posting to lament the fact that I went from a prettyboy to a chubbo
>>
Yeah you look really bad
>>
Another before pic when I was slim and built in contrast to my fat fatness now
>>
>>24624185
bro it's ok you can get back there and even use the extra mass to your advantage
>>
>>24624229
How?
>>
File: received_783149125072036.jpg (22KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_783149125072036.jpg
22KB, 720x960px
Another thin defined cheekbones and jawline pic
>>
>>24624185
how'd you end up there?

i would've tried to suck your dick pre-incarceration.
>>
>>24624309
I had a psychotic breakdown and broke into a bookstore. The type of meds they put me on, antipsychotic, are almost always associated with weight gain
>>
Having the added weight will help you gain more muscle for a few reasons.

U can use the weight for body weight exercises.

But the real reason is that your body essentially uses the fat to create muscle. It's why a lot of body builders "bulk" during winter, the next year they use that fat to get bigger.

Just like you worked thru your incarceration and hospital stay. Look at the gym and getting back into shape as a hurdle/goal to achieve. Gives you one more thing to get up and strive for each day. Plus it's one of the best ways to alleviate stress and pent up frustration.
>>
>>24624185
You looked really gay in the earlier pic. How many men did you take up the pooper while in jail, and how many in the mental hospital?
>>
>>24624185
i still like you, are you bi?
>>
Faggot before..fatter faggot now.
>>
>>24624425
>>24625597
Y-YOURE GAY! POOOPHEADS
>>
HOW
>>
>>24624185
Yikes, you look crazier.
>>
Did u consider a suicide young man?
>>
>>24625596
i too would like to know your sexual preference.
>>
>>24624365
>But the real reason is that your body essentially uses the fat to create muscle. It's why a lot of body builders "bulk" during winter, the next year they use that fat to get bigger.
wrong
>>
>>24624326
Broke into a book store... Why?
>>
>>24627110
Straight
>>24627390
I thought the rapture was happening and I needed to get a Bible to get saved
>>
>>24627461
>I thought the rapture was happening and I needed to get a Bible to get saved

lmao
>>
File: 1480279094182.png (133KB, 487x622px) Image search: [Google]
1480279094182.png
133KB, 487x622px
>>24627461
this cant be real
>>
>>24627461
related question: how big?
>>
>>24624185
You looked like a fucking faggot on that last pic. Never style your hair that way again bro, it makes any decent person hate you instantly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.