/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A message to straight male Anons. I've been to this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150921_221755.jpg (2MB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150921_221755.jpg
2MB, 1872x3328px
A message to straight male Anons.

I've been to this board quite a while now and I was just watching your behavior. I'm going to address the behavior of males exclusively on this board, and no one else in specific. Don't take it too personally.

I see that your overwhelming sex drives get the best of you, you and I know it's unhealthy for your mind as it's destroying your perspective towards the opposite sex, and when a woman shows signs of acceptance doesn't mean you should attempt to go deeper with it, no pun intended.

Do you even have any idea what women think of your absurd behavior when you post disgusting stuff like "looking for trading pics with girls only" on various threads of /soc/?

It's not like you're the last male on earth and looking to mate to save humanity motherfucker, I'm almost sure either they just gave up on us, or they have a huge name lists&making very careful decisions. I believe we're walking on a thin ice here, usually in society, a small mistake is to be made its okay and we don't need to overthink our insecurities, but here it's another story.

In an average meetup thread There should be approx 4 Females looking to talk to people and then you have 10 times the double number stating that you only talk to women. They're not idiots and they're clearly know what you're up to. It's not like you're the only doing stupid shit like that, on our behalf you're making all of us look like beta morons. There are some of us who want just make friends of the opposite sex, and you give the bad image.

They don't want to see your cock, At least not as fast as you think.
Sure, go and call me "cuck" if you think that proves me wrong. Doesn't this however protect you at all from my criticism.

And last, Everything I said is a reflection of my perspective of out gender. You forget that a man means self control, honesty and the ability to take criticism.
Not making acts of his despair.

Thank you for your time. Don't take it too personally.
>>
Kill yourself you permavirgin.
>>
Shut up faggot, nobody cares.

Now go be a thirsty faggot elsewhere.
>>
What are you fuckin gay?
>>
Shitty post senpai. It's true, but you're retarded. Pointing out the obvious won't remove the cancer from here.
>>
>>24619926
it's pretty much like the real world where girls ignore the classless morons and the ugly nice dudes in favor of the chads with a slight sense of awareness
>>
>>24619928
fpbp
>>
>>24619926
Like you said, girls aren't idiots. I just don't add guys who "only talk to women."
Sorted. No need to make a fucking thread about it. Anybody with any sense of awareness knows these guys don't just want to talk.

Also why does everybody think girls get so many dick pics? I've posted my kik on soc multiple times and only got one random dick pic.
>>
holy fuck everyone is a faggot
>>
>>24619926
I pretty much say I'm only looking to talk to females because I just generally enjoy being their friends more
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.