[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /terminallyill/ here for me, it is the pancreatic cancer,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

who /terminallyill/ here

for me, it is the pancreatic cancer, the most aggressive kind of cancer. i have mets to live and spots on my lungs. 6 months to live
>>
damn. doesn't that make you wanna do some crazy shit before you die? doesn't that piss you off?
>>
asl tho
>>
>>24617758
my father had stage 4 lymphoma and is almost 70 years old and he actually beat it. last scans were clear. now he just has to put back on all the weight he lost from chemo. he has neuropathy really bad now as well but he's alive so he says it's worth it.
>>
>>24617783
25 m uk
>>
>>24617793
pancreatic cancer is way worse
>>
>>24617778
no
yes
>>
>>24617797
23m UK

How come you got diagnosed at such an early age? Previous family history or something?
>>
>>24617808
i don't know. no family history i used to be fat, might have made the difference. this cancer is exceedingly rare in people my age though.
>>
>>24617816

are you not undergoing chemo ? At this age it should be easier for the body to fight back and recover with necessary treatment? I am also sorry to hear that, anon
>>
>>24617821
yes next week

they're giving the the strongest shit but it's probably not going to do much. who knows, maybe i'll have a miraculous response.
>>
>>24617821
You don't really come back from pancreatic cancer, it's pretty much un-survivable
>>
>>24617834
>>24617837

just checked the survival rates and that was grim, damn. Still not 0% though....what are you plans from here on, anon ? Do you have to stay nearby the hospital or will you be free to maybe travel for a while?
>>
>>24617758
In addition to what the doctor gives, I would be eating cannabis extracts and vaping cannabis like 24/7. It really does help prevent cancer, it's just that too many companies have politicize pot.
>>
>>24617880
Don't want to sound like a dirty hippy but oil did give some relief in the last week's of my nans life. It was nice seeing her smile.

Just don't get bumped and make sure it's the illegal thc filled stuff. Cbd on its own won't do much.

Good luck buddy.
>>
File: ahh yes.webm (725KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ahh yes.webm
725KB, 1280x720px
unironically wish i had cancer so i could die without betraying my family
>>
>>24617892
Lol you are pathetic... go ride your own wave.
>>
>>24617758
I wish I could offer you some comfort, but honestly, this kind of thing terrifies me. My uncle died of cancer in his early thirties, and as I get closer and closer to his age it's really starting to haunt me (and my own, admittedly relatively minor, health problems aren't helping).

The only thing I can say is that now you know there's nothing you can do, calm acceptance (drug induced if need be) is probably your best path now.

And keep in mind that it was going to happen at some point anyway.

You have my sympathies, for all the good it will do you.
>>
>>24617758
Idk your life, but if you just wanna hang out online, watch some stuff and chat while you can, email me. throwaway07291 gmail
We're the same age.
>>
I have stage 4 lung cancer. Could be 3 months, might be longer.
I've already gone out and did a bunch a crazy shit. Now I'm just kind of waiting to die. It sucks, but I'be accepted my fate.
>>
File: 1480198702884.jpg (19KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1480198702884.jpg
19KB, 438x438px
>you will die waiting for HL3

ill tell you about it when we meet in the afterlife, anon
>>
>>24618442
how old?
how long you been ill for?
>>
>>24618442
have you planned how you'll die and your funeral?
>>
>>24618703
Im 32. I was diagnosed 7 months ago.
>>24618715
I'll probably do home hospice. I thought I might go for a morphine OD, but fuck it if you don't want every second you can get.
>>
I have ms. I guess it's not technically a terminal illness but it sucks. I lost my vision in one of my eyes, in a lot of pain, and I'll be in a wheelchair before too long.
Sorry about your diagnosis OP.
>>
>>24618773
dude, plan it the fuck carefully, or you'll be in a ward next to some farting old man with your mother crying and being fully audible to everyone even tho the kindly nurse "pulled the curtain round"
talk to your doctors about an end of life plan and visit the hospice beforehand
>>
>>24618930
It's home hospice. I stay in my own home.
I wont die next to some fucking stranger.
>>
>>24617758
I haven't gotten a diagnosis, but I have something thats fucking up my insides and is getting worse as time goes on, does that count?

I have scars on my lungs, scars on my heart, scars on my liver. I've had this for nearly three years now and there's no sign of it getting better or even being diagnosed in the near future. This is how I'm going to die. I think the worst part is the uncertainty. I don't even know If I'm going to be alive in a few months.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.