[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me I'm feeling down lately, because there's not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Rate me
I'm feeling down lately, because there's not a girl or a woman that would want me.
Pic related is me.
>>
You're pretty hot, OP. Don't sell yourself short! Have a Kik?
>>
>>24612996
I don't, actually.
What are the benefits of getting it?
>>
>>24612990
dont bullshit me faggot
>>
>>24613026
It's just fun meeting people, and chatting/trading in real time.
>>
>>24613044
What would I bullshit you about?
Here's a more recent picture of me.
>>
>>24613050
you would literally have no trouble getting a woman

I am mad because someone like myself would wish for your looks and you're making this crap up :(
>>
>>24613094
I wish I was making it up.
But looks aren't everything anon.
>>
>>24613105
what the hell do you even do to turn women off

like the only thing I can think of is if you whipped out your dick and jacked off in front of them

nah seriously though what is it????
>>
>>24612990
Good facial structure; lips, eyebrows, eyelids, nose, cheekbones.

Second pic reveals the problems. You are gayishly skinny.

Hit the gym; 3 times a week for only 45 mins to get a few pounds. Do neck exercises to get a stronger neck. Stronger neck indicates more masculine appearance.

Gym will give you a little confidence boost just dont turn into a gymrat.

You'll be much better after.
>>
>>24613119
So, all this time, I've been a potential "gay friend" to all those women who approached me?
Thank you for the insight, anon.

I've been going to gym once a week, but I guess that's not enough.
>>
>>24613161
i'd take you skinny desu, you're pretty attractive as you are. look mediterranean das mah shit
>>
>>24613888
Thank you, you're flattering me.
And while there's a possibility that I have some Italian genes in me, I'm from Central Europe.

Can I rate you as well?
>>
>>24613934
Not on here, gib disposable email and will send you photos.
>>
File: IMG_20161126_214501.jpg (829KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_214501.jpg
829KB, 1944x2592px
>>24613979
Is it not?
>>
>>24614104
[email protected]

I'll be happy to see them.
>>
>>24613161
Yes, you give that sweet guy appearance.
Women dont want bad boys; they want confident guy.

Once a week is nothing, 3 times for mass, 5 times for definition. You need mass.
>>
>>24614484
Thank you so much anon, I will get down to it as soon as possible!
>>
keep the hope alive OP
>>
>>24612990
something about that hat commands my respect.... wear it always.
>>
>>24616189
I will try, thank you.

>>24616744
It's just a prop, but it does build respect. Maybe I will wear it in public, just for test.
>>
>>24616921
>Maybe I will wear it in public, just for test.
could be a conversation starter. if it ever came to that tell them your crazy e-friend carlos from brazil sent it to you when you told him you were having trouble meeting nice women. I've always wanted an elaborate backstory for my alter ego that I always use as a name when ordering coffee at starbucks. Let's say carlos is a clothing designer in Rio. He runs a small struggling boutique and is a bit of a bohemian. On occasion to mix things up he will try to hold up street kids but always uses a baguette sandwich to do so and usually ends up sharing it when they call him out. He says hats are a lost form of fashion and that in the past real men wore hats as a sign of maturity and honour.
>>
>>24616949
Buddy, I would hang out with you, you seem like a fun guy.
I will definitely try something like it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.