/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEK THREAD What would you do to my girlfriend/me and my girlfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

KEK THREAD

What would you do to my girlfriend/me and my girlfriend.

lemme know so I can have a good cum tonight <3
>>
Clean her room , find her stash of dirty underwear and cum all over it
>>
>>24612409
shes got really nice ones~
>>
>>24612413
How about you give a timestamp along with a glimpse of that ass and I'll tell you
>>
>>24612415
can;t sir~ she doesn't know im doing this. <3
>>
>>24612418
man pathetic

I would make you sit in the corner and watch while I teased your gf until she was begging me to fuck her. I wouldn't stop slowly teasing her until she was so horny that she could look you in the eye while telling me to fuck her. I'd make you look her in the eye while I fucked her, I'd make sure you were watching her face the moment she came all over my dick, better than she ever came with you. Then to humiliate you further I'd dress you up like a girl and rape you in front of her too. I wouldn't finish inside you though, I'd keep her wet and ready and them finish inside her. Maybe if you were lucky I'd let you eat my cum from her pussy just to drive home how it wasn't yours anymore.

Give me some lewder pics and maybe I'll get more inspired
>>
>>24612431
yes daddy~ <3
Anything for you
>>
>>24612431
>>
>>24612441

Man look at the expression on that face, she already knows you're half a man

How about a picture of you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.