[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for people willing to talk and learn stuff with me, more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: командир.jpg (69KB, 750x695px) Image search: [Google]
командир.jpg
69KB, 750x695px
Looking for people willing to talk and learn stuff with me, more in the sense of accountability partners, although if we share interests on an area we could couple our efforts to double our productivity.

In other words. I am lonely and need friends.

Please respond.
>>
>>24611800
If you seek the truth, shall you not seek the highest Truth? For as all things contain a measure of truth, and it can be said that certain objects contain no truth at all, so there must be a paragon or font of Truth, from which all things are endowed with their truth, and towards which all of mankind is oriented.

Seek ye therefore the Truth, and know that it is the Most Blessed Trinity, for in the Second Person were all things made, without whom nothing was made that exists, who has left behind the evidence of His Truth in all of His Creation, that the curious mind may find and know, that they may know and love, that they may love and serve.
>>
File: zu.jpg (227KB, 1278x1011px) Image search: [Google]
zu.jpg
227KB, 1278x1011px
>>24611807

No
>>
>>24611817
Then may you find God, and know that He has sought you.
>>
>>24611819

Thats very sweet.
>>
>>24611825
>>24611819

But its still not what I need!
>>
>>24611800
>more in the sense of accountability partners

What type of accountability, I might need this.
>>
>>24611886

>what type of accountability

Its literally there comrade! on learning things, friendship in general, etc.
>>
>>24611894
Ah, OK, I need to learn Spanish, and spend more time reading, hold me accountable and I will hold you accountable. Where do you live comrade, Eastern Europe?
>>
File: su2.jpg (29KB, 318x400px) Image search: [Google]
su2.jpg
29KB, 318x400px
>>24611913

Mexico, actually.

The idea was to form a group of knowledgeable people and people willing to know.
>>
File: sokey kid.jpg (255KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
sokey kid.jpg
255KB, 1024x786px
>>24611915
>Mexico
Well that's perfect for my situation.
>The idea was to form a group of knowledgeable people and people willing to know.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>24611920

Learning for the individual gets boring quickly, I find more motivation on learning for the sake of the group. A group willing to learn from and for one another, in the end, the skills of one become the benefit of another. Acquiring and sharing knowledge should be the end goal.

In other words, we should make some kind of Discord group or something senpai where we can chat and shit.
>>
>>24611939
You got skype?

If you really want to learn from a group check out
>>>/pol/
Not even joking, they've got some smart shit over there, if you get through the nazi memes.
>>
>>24611949

Dude I stopped using Skype, it sucks, to be completely honest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.