[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a guy go about getting into a closed triad relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

How does a guy go about getting into a closed triad relationship with 2 bisexual women? I want a relationship where we're all committed to each other and enjoy the same activities.

Are there dating sites where that's a thing?
>>
Why would you need two insecure fuck toys? Lol. Go find a real woman. If you want a "real relationship"
>>
>>24611466
Find 2 bissexual women willing to do that
>>
I've always wanted to watch two women fuck and just join in to whatever holes are most available.
Almost got it going with my ex, but she pussied out before we met anyone.
>>
>>24611466
Good fucking luck with that, that's almost every man's dream. You'd better be the cream of the crop of available males if you think that's gonna happen.

I've had threesome with my girlfriend and another girl. It was awesome and we'll hopefully do it again, but getting a girl just to have sex with a couple is difficult enough--finding women who are willing to be in a three way LTR is going to be even harder.
>>
Apart from the relationship that's just what I'd love.
I'm female so one other girl and one guy who I can play games with, fuck and just hang out. Minus the relationship drama, it'd be heaven
>>
>>24611466
Wouldnt we all? you probably are reaching a bit too high and way out of your league with that fetish

if you have a big dick and are good looking you might be able to do some sort of MMF thing on CL but other than that good luck my man
>>
>>24611635
Have you ever actually had a threesome? If you haven't you should because it's amazing, all three of us agreed it was one of the best experiences we've ever had. And as a girl who's willing to join a couple you're a unicorn so you'll have no problem finding partners.
>>
>>24611635
You are exactly what my gf and I are looking for. Just someone who is chill and down to fuck occasionally and just hang out. Thank you for giving us hope <3
>>
>>24611654
Probably, but every guy wants to see his fantasy come to life, doesn't he? Falling asleep between 2 beautiful girls who love you and each other, playing games together, and taking turns being the focus of attention during sex would be amazing.
>>
I'm female with bf and I would love this

I just have no idea how to find someone into this bc unicorn hunting is generally looked down upon
>>
>>24611783
HMU and add me on Skype
>gstoka
>>
>>24611827
Why
>>
Fem here. I was a unicorn for a married couple for a bit, they're really nice but I don't really fit into their life and they don't fit into mine.
We've had a few nights together and it was fun. I wouldn't mind having a relationship with two bi guys too, I wish they weren't so closeted irl.
>>
File: 1479396769505.jpg (224KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1479396769505.jpg
224KB, 736x1104px
I was in a long term relationship with a married couple for awhile. It was okay. Tbh, I started talking to the guy unbeknownst that he was already in a relationship but I liked him enough to try it out.

The girl wasn't really into me, nor I her, but I think we faked it well enough for the guy (though I am bisexual). I guess looking back, it was more like we were both in a relationship with the guy and not dating each other, only sometimes doing sexual stuff all together.

They eventually broke up and now the guy and I are still together. I'm not totally sure if I have anything to do with it or not, though I know I wasn't the main reason for the breakup. I don't think I would ever enter a relationship like that again.
>>
>>24611635
if there was a god, you'd be from the northeast.
>>
>>24611466
It's called Polygamy
>>
>>24611635
Not that you'll actually I treat with any of the sperglords on here but do you chat anywhere else? I'm curious about what your personal thoughts on relationship are as well.
>>
>>24611656
Only had one before but it felt a little awkward since I didn't want to overstep my boundaries. I was playing with a couple who were poly but I kept thinking about what she's must be feeling with her fiancee fucking me.
The reason I wouldn't want the relationship drama is because I'm super monogamous in my own relationships.
It was pretty fun though, the guy bought me a collar for playing with, and they both bathed me which was kinda nice lol

>>24611756
Good luck!

>>24611870
Last year I saw a post keep popping up on fetlife from two bi guys in a relationship who wanted a female third for a long term thing, don't give up hope.

>>24612345
north east uk? guess there is a god

>>24612980
i don't really keep up with kik or anything sorry. I'm monogamous in my own relationships and wouldn't have a threesome with my own partner, but fine with anything if I'm playing with others.
I couldn't do the poly thing either unless all of us genuinely felt in love with one another, then I suppose i'd give it a go
>>
Had two instances (though only one saw intercourse)
Got together with my ex and one of our female friends. We got smashed together and ended up making out and having a great time. Best part of the night was fingering both girls while they made out with each other and orgasmed hard, then cuddling afterwards one gal in each arm. Hail to the king, baby.
>>
How does a girl go about getting into a closed triad relationship with 2 bisexual men? I want two men I can fuck, who fuck each other.
>>
>>24613745
Where u live anon? I'd be up for this situation ..
>>
>>24611870
Where u live? I'd be down for this type of situation ..
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.