[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird question, my friend says that girls don't like guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1470107310709.png (164KB, 409x294px) Image search: [Google]
1470107310709.png
164KB, 409x294px
Weird question, my friend says that girls don't like guys with muscle, is this true?
And I don't mean bodybuilders just solid, tight, wide, Big Guys.

Do femanons like the build of pic related?
>>
>>24611343
absolutely love guys like pic from op. my husband is built like that. love bigger guys. there is a war on men to make them all sissy effeminate cocks. guys who are strong and big are the best
>>
As a bigger guy, I noticed I get less "attention" last couple years. But fuck beeing small and scrawny.
>>
As a wirey guy who spends his time with gym rats. I have noticed that I have been getting more attention the last year or so.
Granted, they still get far more than I do.
>>
Femanon here

You're friend is retarded, the average chick loves a dude with muscle. It's good looking and shows a commitment to appearance. Most of the time if girls say they don't like muscle it's because
A) the guy is TOO lean and looks self absorbed
Or
B) the guy is really good looking and out of their league
>>
>>24611343
some do some don't. I reckon the thicc more curvy girls that /fit/ obsess over are more into buff guys than slimmer chicks and anyway, muscle will get you more respect from other dudes and help you feel and come off as more socially dominant and confident (unless you're a full blown autistic in the first place) and neither of these are bad things.
>>
I mean, personally I don't, because I have bad experience with them being the male equivalent of girls who put 100% of their focus on hair, makeup, and clothes (that is, very insecure and compensating for lack of personality and engaging interests+hobbies).

But I also know that I'm sort of "the odd one out". Most of my female friends either have a "Just don't be fat" rule, or do prefer muscledudes.
>>
>>24611506
This.
As a male it's like saying : do guys like girls with big natural tits and a well shaped round ass ?
>>
It REALLY varies between women. Personally I tend to go for tall lanky twig guys but I also really got off on the body type difference between me and a hockey player I dated for a while. I just really liked being the skinny feminine cutesy girl on his arm.
>>
File: IMG_3856.png (350KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3856.png
350KB, 2400x2400px
>>24611506
B must be why women keep ignoring me, cause I'm so far out of their league, hahahahaI'mdyinginsideahahaha
>>
>>24611367
I'm a dude and I would totally notice you
>>
>>24612093
Are you me? I had one bf with this kind of build and I always felt so small around him, I absolutely loved that.
>>
>no fit gf
>>
What is big to you girls?
>>
File: 1472052688345.jpg (113KB, 419x630px) Image search: [Google]
1472052688345.jpg
113KB, 419x630px
>>
>>24612615
And thats part of the problem. I've basically become a magnet for gays..
>>
>>24614927
>post pic or ad online
>a million dudes emailing you telling you how they'd eat your ass and to fuck their boipussy

My nigga we made it
>>
>>24611506
Femanon here. That's wrong. I personally think muscle is pretty gross.

Gay men are into the big muscle more than women are.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.