[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poly thread! Are you in an open relationship? Polyamorous? Lonely?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n15jv1OPDA1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n15jv1OPDA1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x417px
Poly thread!
Are you in an open relationship? Polyamorous? Lonely? Looking for something or just want to talk? Speak up!
>>
>>24594924
/Cuck/ general
>>
OP's stats:
32/m/Oregon. Married, poly, not dating anyone. Wife has a boyfriend, would love to find a girlfriend myself. Very nerdy, very experienced in the poly lifestyle, would love to meet more people.
>>
>>24594928
Nah that thread's somewhere else. Thanks for the bump though.
>>
>>24594924
How do you even tell people you think you might be poly? Like, even bringing up the subject tends to freak people out.
>>
>>24594932
Luckily I live in Portland and people here are pretty open about those kinds of things. It's still really difficult. There's a cute girl at the pet store who I swear is flirting with me, but how do you bring that shit up? "Oh hey I know you've seen me with my wife, but we date other people, you wanna hook up sometime?" I have no idea. I usually just stick to OKC and friends of friends. Bringing it up in public is just awkward.
>>
>>24594934
I'm from Ohio, but I've talked to plenty of people from all over and that attitude seems to be the most common. I've heard that its more common for trans people to be poly, and while it seems like we can be, not too many of us are very keen on being open about it.
>>
>>24595022
I think more people would be poly if it were more open or socially acceptable. It takes a lot of dealing with your own fears, a lot of trust, and a lot of comfort. It's not for everyone.
>>
File: 1449555955215.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1449555955215.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>24594931
No, it's definitely /cuck/ general you cuck.

Also, have a sage and go fuck yourself you parasitic degenerate piece of shit.
>>
>>24595059
Sage does nothing. Thanks for the bump. Fail troll.
>>
>>24595062
>fail troll
>got you to reply
How's your shallow hedonistic nihilist nightmare of a life working for you? Have you sobered up enough to remember how dead inside you feel and finally do yourself in like you should have a long time ago?
>>
>>24595067
Quite well thank you.
>>
From the UK, know a few Poly people, been in a few poly things, managed to fuck 3 girls because of it. Pretty cool to have a mini-harem lol
>>
>>24595062
>sage does nothing
Sage works on this board, Anon just didn't actually put his sage in the options field.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.