[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chastity Cage Thread !!!!?? feel free to talk about anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: sheisEVIL.jpg (73KB, 474x750px) Image search: [Google]
sheisEVIL.jpg
73KB, 474x750px
Chastity Cage Thread !!!!??

feel free to talk about anything that results in your little penis being kept locked in its chastity cage : P

>small penis that deserves to be locked so your gf can enjoy a nice dildo or big dicked bull while you slink back, cower while precum leaks out of your cage's pee slit while you're helpless to remove the horniness tormenting your mind
>femdom
>gaydom
>your gf keeps your penis locked so you can't fap so your cum is hers and hers alone : ) (my situation)
>you're a sissy gurl locked up, and your mistress loves to tease and uncuckold you
>your gay bf keeps you locked up and loves so taunt your locked up little penis while he dominates your boipucci
>you're self locked and just love you torture your pathetic sissy/faggot little cock for no being able to be able to have a partner

Share more reasons of being locked please !!!

I love anything that results in a penis getting a cage locked on it. I have a crazy fetish for these devices and i own 4: cb6000s. birdlocked mini, holytrainerv2 (small) clear, holytrainerv2 (pink) -my gf loves making me wear my pink chastity cage to the gym where she knows i have to shower and dress in front of other males that notice and giggle at my poor little caged penis and the fact my gf owns me.

been in a relationship for 5 years, my penis has been caged for 4 years, i havn't masturbated in 3 years (but that is closer to 4 years really) im unlocked to fuck her 2 times a week on the weekends, but my gf cums every day via my mouth, fingers, or me using a strap on that is placed over my chastity cage that I use to "fuck her". I can't wait to get married. there is no doubt my cage will be locked under my tux. She is undecided on if i'll be unlocked for our honeymoon to Jamaica, or if ill jsut get to enjoy watching her have sex with the local studs while I massage her soles and lick her toes.
>>
File: a32ieuh3ei2u.jpg (19KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
a32ieuh3ei2u.jpg
19KB, 332x500px
>>24594677
what in the ever living fuck is this
>>
File: 1479016861596.gif (2MB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479016861596.gif
2MB, 480x250px
>>24594685
for real..
Why the fuck do these things exist.
And how retarded do you gotta be to actually put a locking cage on your cock??
>>
>>24594685

pretty much the fastest growing couples oriented male sex toy behind the strap dildo. girls are really starting to get into locking up their bf's penis, and fucking them.
>>
>>24594695
absolutely fucked.
Couldn't pay me to squeeze John and the boys into some north Korean internment camp of a "sex toy". You can fuck right off with that good buddy.
>>
File: teasedinchastlikeaslut.jpg (110KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
teasedinchastlikeaslut.jpg
110KB, 500x667px
>>24594706

You obviously have not been with a girl that is into femdom and knows how to use femdom as an amazing sexual tool in a relationship. I gladly wear my chastity cage 5 days a week for her.
>>
>>24594706
like how the fuck does that happen?
Your fuckin woman just waltz's in one day spewin some toxic garbage about sliding your fuckin gear into some god forsaken steel cock confiner and tossin a fucking master lock on the dirty thing so you can experience what itd be like to be a fookin 16th century eunuch for a couple o weeks till she decides you've behaved well enough to free peter and the fellas fer a couple of hours till she gets her fookin jollys off? And then somehow convinces ya to pop ur worn out, beat up wedding tackle back into said cock constrictor? Fuck me buddy, I'd rather get a handy off a belt Sander than subject my pillow pole to that nonsense.
>>
File: 1475708901527.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475708901527.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>24594735

femdom is amazing. your girl is is control but only in control because you put her in control which is the ultimate form of a control. I have crazy foot fetish, and my gf wears the keys to my penis chastity cage on her anklet.she's a programmer so her work einvironment is very casual, and she's always barefoot at home so her anket and thus my chastity keys are always on display for either me or strangers at work (i always love to ask her what people ask her about the keys she wear on her anklet)

you havnt lived life until you let a girl control you penis. i literally got bored controlling my penis, so when in turned 26 havin a girl control when i had a sex and had me suck her toes while my chastity keys dangles off her anklet was an amazing life upgrade.
>>
File: IMG_20161121_113832_323.jpg (45KB, 340x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_113832_323.jpg
45KB, 340x538px
>>24594735
Just enjoy the fact that these faggots are giving up there sex lifes to real men no life is quite like the bull life
You get to sneak in and eventually take over another man's sexlife completely if you're good enough he'll become a pussyboy and you'll be her sexual god it's like becoming a testosterone vampire
>>
>>24595097

barefoot girls need to be banned from TV. they're too attractive and make us normie males cum too much.
>>
>>24595167
Normie, cucked in chastity choose one pathetic nu-male
>>
>>24595167

I hope this is a joke.

Foot-fetish, chastity, feminization, face-sitting, pegging: This all goes into the cuck trash.
>>
File: Cnd8QvBWYAAG82x.jpg (99KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cnd8QvBWYAAG82x.jpg
99KB, 720x900px
This thread gave me cancer.
>>
>>24594677

I love male chastity. Woman deciding if you can cum and when you can cum and ownership of your dick is them safe feels and sexy feels for both of you, denial creates desire.
>>
>>24595215
>>24595205
>>24594694
>>24594685
>>24595186

Closeted betas blowing their cover. You only post shit like this if your masculinity is so insecure, the appearance of caged cocks gets you nervous/rustled.

The correct response is "good riddance," let the cucks take themselves out of the gene pool and open up their GFs/wives/partners for alpha men.

It's literally that simple.
>>
I love Femdom. I despise chastity. It honestly just invokes a reaction of absolute revulsion in me.
>>
>>24595943
> the appearance of caged cocks gets you nervous/rustled

actually teased caged cocks turns me on
>>
I wish cock caging by mother was normal as circumcision she would let you jack as a treat and give the key to your first serious gf she liked after family dinners to get to her it is important because she could transfer the key to another woman once she has it. Males can be currency for females.
>>
I just want a girlfriend that will lock up my cock and be my dom, life is cruel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.