[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...I'm a bit confused. During rabbit mating, the male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So...I'm a bit confused. During rabbit mating, the male chases the female until he catches her, then they mate. During cat mating, things tend to get pretty loud and violent and the female usually resists a bit, but if you've ever seen a female cat in heat you know they're horny as he'll. Supposedly this is because the male being able to overpower her resistance shows that he'll be a capable father when protection against threats is needed. Most men I know, including myself, are pretty dominant. Every single girl I've slept with has loved being dominated, and often they've expressed a wish to just be "taken" rather than giving explicit permission to fuck them. Most men being dominant is also backed up by our much higher testosterone levels compared to females. It is well known that testosterone plays a huge part in both horniness and aggression.

I guess what I'm saying is that we're animals, and primal, aggressive sex is the best kind of sex there is. Why am I considered Satan himself if I express these opinions in real life?
>>
Feminism and the overall weakening of the human race.
>>
Shut the fuck up you neckbeard.
>>
>>24593112
I see my post made you angry. Would you like to talk about why you feel that way, or would you prefer some more name calling?
>>
>>24593118
My money's on white knight or genuine SJW.
>>
>>24593112
saying this on the internet is as useful as standing in the rain telling it to stop getting you wet
>>
Humans are animals, but there are different levels of self-awareness and general intelligence between different animals, and Humans are at the top. If we were as low intelligence and low awareness as cats and rabbits and sex was all about hunting and forcing, we'd overpopulate the world in record time and pretty much destroy it. It would also likely lead to a lot of in-breeding.

I'd also be hard-pressed to say some (but not all) of that male dominance thing might be rooted in societal evolution (or devolution). Especially since there is such a thing as matriarchal societies, and many ancient civilizations were fairly egalitarian compared to modern times, due to the perception that women being able to bare children made them worthy of respect and veneration.

>Why am I considered Satan himself if I express these opinions in real life?
Because you're conflating animal instinct with human nature, the latter is much more complicated than the former.

There's a section of BDSM culture called "Primalism" which revolves around the predator/prey fetish.
>>
>>24593195
Good points, I mostly agree. I don't think human nature is such a complex thing though, and I'm not even sure I'd separate it from instinct. Unlike some other in some other species, human males tend to be a part of taking care of the offspring. If we were a "pump & dump" kind of animal then I'd think male dominance originated from basically raping females you don't know or care about to spread your seed, but we're not that kind of animal. Most dominant men I know actually care a lot about their female companions. I think that we have a similar thing to cats, where a woman is turned off by a man who doesn't even have the confidence and/or strength to take her when he desires to. After all, such a man would probably be a pretty shitty protector and provider.
>>
i love how OP's post skirts the line of talking about accepting rape but doesn't actually say it

but to play your game, there's nothing wrong with primal, aggressive sex because that's how it's been since however long its been around

what isn't cool is rape tho so i'll just go ahead and say that
>>
>>24593464
>>24593464
>>24593464
>>24593464
>>24593464
What this guy said
>>
>>24593219
>I think that we have a similar thing to cats, where a woman is turned off by a man who doesn't even have the confidence and/or strength to take her when he desires to.

That doesn't make sense when you consider the fact that it's not really a monolith. There are dominant women who don't want anything to do with male dominance (not talking about man-hating radfems, just to clarify). There are men and women who are dominant in some situations and submissive in others, or sexually "Switch" depending on mood or other factors.

>After all, such a man would probably be a pretty shitty protector and provider.
This also goes back to the whole "societal bias" thing. There are some primary differences in the biology of men and women that lead to men being more natural athletes, but even hunter/gatherer tribes from way back (and probably current tribal societies as well) didn't have the kind of 50s gender divide where the man is the sole provider and a woman's place was at home with the kids.

Hell, there's plenty of animals that have a more matriarchal way of living. For lions, males basically exist just to reproduce while the females do all the hunting and call the shots. Spotted hyena females are also dominant over the males.
>>
>>24593219
>I'm not even sure I'd separate it from instinct
Then why do you need sex, especially because you know it probably won't end up with a pregnancy
Why not just jerk off?
Sure it won't feel as good or fulfilling, but it gets the job done.
The answer is really because sexuality is more complex than just instinct
You'll see dogs humping the legs of their owners because that's their instinct. Certain species of spider will display mating dances to dead female spiders. Humans aren't satisfied with just sexual release because they are more complex than animals.
If they were, you'd be able to take your sexual frustration out on an onahole and call it a day

Or I don't fucking know, pay a hooker who is okay with rough sex
>>
File: 1447850608072.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447850608072.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>24593094
>Literally comparing humanity to household pets
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.