[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here with Xbox One that would play Borderlands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: borderlands.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
borderlands.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
Is there anyone here with Xbox One that would play Borderlands 2 or Pre Sequel with me? Willing to play true vault hunter mode or start new, Right now you can get Gold for $1 and Borderlands Handsome Collection for $20. I'm not great and I'm not terrible. Just looking to have some fun with another Borderlands enthusiast. Just drop your gamer tag and I'll add you. I'm on the east coast of the USA.
Again, looking for Xboners, not pc.
>>
File: 123455jdk.jpg (83KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
123455jdk.jpg
83KB, 469x750px
>>
Ugh, I have been ITCHING to play this game. I played one and loved it. Played 2 and loved it more. Haven't played the newest one. But I'm PS4. :( sorry buddy.
>>
>>24592347
A lot of people complained about TPS but I thought it was great. Loved the new weapons. I don't think anyone plays Xbox anymore.
>>
>>24592376
I need to talk my boyfriend into playing it with me. I don't think you NEED to play the first one. Right?
>>
>>24592393
Nah, I started with TPS, and followed with 2.
>>
>>24592423
Hope you find a fellow treasure hunter!
On your platform.
I'm about to go tie my BF to the couch with a controller in hand.
>>
>>24592433
Thanks! It's proving to be a challenge.
Have fun, hope he gets into it.
>>
File: gamer_girl.jpg (50KB, 450x490px) Image search: [Google]
gamer_girl.jpg
50KB, 450x490px
bump
>>
>>24592393
>I don't think you NEED to play the first one. Right?
You don't need to play anything
In all honesty, the first one is shit compared to the second one
However, the first one basically works as an exposition to the second, and having played the first one it makes the second and pre-sequel much more enjoyable
Would play with you, but I'm on PC
>>
File: gamer_girl_2-4_tmb.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gamer_girl_2-4_tmb.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>
>>24592484
awww, poop.
3 people that wanna play
3 different platforms :(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.