[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arizona thread time! Age/Sex/Location What you want out of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: arizona1.png (73KB, 1152x1366px) Image search: [Google]
arizona1.png
73KB, 1152x1366px
Arizona thread time!
Age/Sex/Location
What you want out of this
Contact info to find other Arizonans

24/M/Flagstaff and Chandler
Looking for whatevskis
Straight
Sc: mikejwazowski Kik: Osko1337
>>
How is your locations Flagstaff AND Chandler ?
>>
>>24591336

I go to school in Flagstaff and live in Chandler full-time
>>
>>24591424
Must be a fun commute.
I work in chandler And live in Mesa.
>>
I guess I'll leave this here:
F/23/Mesa-Chandler
I just kinda want friends
Already married
Maybe just people to chat with

Kik: Hawtchicken
>>
>>24591431
I live in Flagstaff part-time during the semesters. I live in Chandler during winter and summer because fuck giving NAU more money so I can live in Flagstaff.

Jesus, could you imagine having the 17 from Phoenix to Flagstaff as a daily commute?
>>
>>24591438
Yeah, fuck that commute. I hate going up there for snow every winter as is. Lol. I wouldn't be against staying up there for the summers tho.. it's probably a lot nicer weather.
>>
>>24591444
I spent a bulk of this past summer up here and it was gorgeous. It definitely beat the 110 degrees. The winters aren't too bad, but people absolutely lose their shit when it snows. Students from Phoenix/SoCal think they can drive in the snow with summer tires on their cars so it gets interesting, hahaha.
>>
Any WITTR, Deafheaven or Ulver fans here?
>>
27/m/phx
Sc:handbananas13
Just get bored. If you're a cure girl then definitely a plus but eh.
Full time engineering student, work full time too. Like videogames, skating, cars. I are pretty interesting guy, yo.
>>
25/M/Tempe

Snapchat- hairchest
Just moved here this summer from MI and I'm bored as hell with the friend group. I read, write, work valet and camp around Payson almost every week. Love dem mountains
>>
30m phoenix
playtime
new friends
explore
WilderBen
>>
26/M/Downtown PHX
just moved downtown from Tempe, looking for more people to kick it with. Skateboarding, playing music, smash (melee), drinking, urbex.

>>24592798
love Deafheaven

>>24594149
skating? video games? what up
>>
23/M/Mesa

Straight. Looking to play around or just meet somewhere for drinks with low expectations. Open to relationships or just a one night thing.

Also into music of all kinds, camping, shooting, and can talk about pretty much anything.

I'm out of shape at the moment, but it's not terrible and I started working on it last week.

Really just lonely tbqh family.

Kik: AZFreeman93
>>
35 bi m 623 west valley
Kik darth_dave
Down for anything
>>
19/m/602
down to top
>>
21/m/520
>>
24/m/Havasu

this town is boring as fuck, need friends to hang out with
>>
>>24599588
20/f/fort mohave
kik?
>>
23/Tucson

Kik me for plants, bar hopping, binge eating and hiking.
If those don't match up then fuck you.
>>
23/m/ Tucson
lhook up with some girls
Straight
Snap: jmyres2 Kik: eyeshied14
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 471x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 471x752px
19/m/bi/520
>>
28/M/Chandler
Chat, Games,Girls, w/e
Kik:JohnSnow098 sc:AZ042
>>
Anyone in the Surprise area wanna wait in line at the Best Buy to score some phat loot with me?

26/M

Epic lulz to be hard and possibly some moshpit-tier uh, moshing.
>>
>>24599717
How is it boring? It's talked up big on the eastern half
>>
>>24597912
>>24600474
Pic
>>
Bump, don't die thread
>>
>>24602164
kik?
>>
File: IMG_20161116_152510716.jpg (388KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_152510716.jpg
388KB, 1440x1080px
I'm looking for a nice guy to talk to you within 21 years old and 25 years old and my Kik is sunshin3kiss #gay
>>
If anyone here is from PHX can you take a picture on Snapchat, use your location filter where it states your location and post it? Need it pls
>>
>>24604628
sure
>>
20/M/Chandler for a bit. Then tucson
girls i guess. because fuck being 20
Straight. South south chandler my dudes. By the shitty farms.
>>
File: Snapchat-5419245388152990167.jpg (200KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5419245388152990167.jpg
200KB, 1080x1776px
>>24604971
ok
>>
I wish we could get rid of the druggies in this state.
>>
>>24605709
I don't mind pot, but sone body needs to go through and firebomb all of those methlabs up in Apache Junction and in all of the mining towns. There's way too much crystal and black tar heroine getting tossed around.
>>
>>24602160
what do they say about it lol?
There is literally nothing to do here unless you're a stoner because 98.5% of the population is high all the time
>>
>>24605709
Same, but I've gotten use to it. Last time I convinced some homeless guy I was selling him drugs and gave me $3 in change. Told him to come back later and he left.
Easiest $3 of my life.
>>
>>24607931
>>24605709
These meetup threads are always some guy trying to score weed. There's never any girls on here and when there are it's most definitely some girl looking to score something harder than green.
>>
24/m/Glendale

Have a ton of booze im looking to share
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.