[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is something wrong with me where I talk to people for a few months,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is something wrong with me where I talk to people for a few months, then get around to meeting I thought we hit it off and then they just start blanking me.

It's hard to meet friends and also to try and find someone to date. I know I need to keep trying otherwise I'm just going to keep depressed, but I feel I need to be the chaser as no one would be interested otherwise.
>>
>>24590885
>but I feel I need to be the chaser as no one would be interested otherwise.

even the hot guys have to chase women, few women are brave enough to go after a guy.

what you think your main problem is? looks? convo?
>>
>>24590992
I think it's a mix of conversation and tourettes but no one ever seems to say anything.
>>
>>24591000
no one will tell to your face what the problem is.

if you have tourettes you prob need a professional to help you.

to date girls you need confidence, and usually you can only get that with time and experience, i sugest you go look for PUA but look for the ones who focus on will being fun.

to make friends is hard to say, without really knowing you, i have no clue why they walk away from you.
>>
>>24591016
I can understand they wouldn't say it to my face but to just stop talking to me through text etc is annoying as it happens a lot.

I'm not into dating girls, I've been working on improving my confidence between just making friends and trying to socialize or trying to take it further with someone to see if they are interested.

With people I talk to i'm always wanting to plan stuff or tell them "Let me know when you'd like to do something" but it just falls flat. All this effort talking to people then within a meeting it's wasted and I'm right back where I started.
>>
>>24591031
maybe you should do more solid plans like, "hey wanna do this on that day?" that way you already know if they want or not.

idk how you are doing but try look for people who like the same stuff you do, to make friends, cause maybe you are invinting them to something that they dont like
>>
>>24591042
I'll keep on trying, thanks.

I was depressed for a few years so was reclusive and I had to stop talking to the friends I did have, and I don't regret that and I'm feeling better but now it's just difficult getting back out there again.
>>
>>24591102
it seems to me that you are putting too much pressure on that, you shold have fun making new friends, so relax a bit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.