[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this could go one of two ways: 1) I show up to this girl's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5285.png (211KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5285.png
211KB, 750x1334px
So this could go one of two ways:
1) I show up to this girl's house and have an experimental threesome with possibly some gay stuff thrown into the mix
2) I go there and get jumped by this chick's boyfriend and car jacked

Any advice on how to go forward? This would be my first anonymous meetup
>>
Time to go suck a dick anon
>>
Find out if he's black. Only white girls with a black boyfriend do this con. If there's a real girl at all.
>>
Update: she says he wants to blow me
>>
>>24589599
are you up to, at least, suck dick?
did you ever have anything with a dude?

I think you all should do the ussual: have a drink, get to know each other, see if you click and if so set rules for the fuckfest.
I wish I was you, rascal
>>
>>24589651
u up for that?
>>
>>24589662
>>24589658
ehhh I mean experimentation is supposed to be healthy, only thing I'm super concerned about is the usual problems with anonymous sex (i.e. STDs)
>>
>>24589670
you know condoms are a must. Dont ever touch his cum. Look for funny warts and wounds on his junk before you even start, and check his teeth as well. Then enjoy sucking your first dick, and maybe stuffing a man's ass or getting yours done.
Bitch will prolly enjoy watching two dudes having sex. Hope finally you spitroast the fuck out of her, or even better DP her holes.

Good luck and keep updating. Tread is fun
>>
Another update: she wants me to host. I'm kind of weary of this being home invasion except I have roommates who are asleep right now. Thoughts?
>>
>>24589733
Don't host something you don't want anyone to know about. Full stop. NO
NO
>NO
Do it in her place or in the dudes place or get a fucking motel room for the day, which is the best option.
>>
>>24589749
Thanks for the wise words anon
>>
>>24589783
what's her facebook?
>>
>>24589788
can't find it which is a red flag but there are a lot of alexis's
>>
>>24589599
It's time to suck the days dick OP... Eiffel Tower her and feel accomplished.
>>
>>24589843
chick looks hott. Would like to see more pics or instagram. What other pics does she have on her profile? Looks like bumble, right?
>>
That's a fucking bot anon, I've seen that pic somewhere before
>>
It's just going to end up being a guy who had no guts to go on Grindr
>>
>>24589599
Don't do it.
>>
Video chat this girl first, confirm real..
Personally I always meet first in public, somewhere I can watch from afar to confirm there isn't 10 guys with her,
Oh and most importantly, always carry a big ass knife as insurance.
Good luck OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.