[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, this is extremely last minute. I meant to make this se

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: PokemonSymphonicEvolutions.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSymphonicEvolutions.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
Well, this is extremely last minute. I meant to make this several hours earlier, but I ended up sleeping much later than I wanted to.

I have an extra ticket to the Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions Orchestra Concert at the Cobb Energy Centre in Atlanta, Georgia today at 7:30 PM EST. It was originally for my girlfriend, but we broke up before she was able to use it. I'm 18 M, and will be going with my best friend, 19 M. I'd prefer to be able to give this ticket to a qt3.14 girl around my age so that we can dramatically fall in love, but I know that's kidding myself lmao.

So this is open for free to anyone who'd like to come, really. I'd just hate to waste the damn thing. It ended up being like 60 fucking bucks, after fees and everything. However, if you're able to drive all three of us there and back (from my friend's and my college dorm) or else willing to pay for the Uber/Lyft, you'll be given priority. First come, first served, I guess.

Here's my real email since I can't be fucked to spend the time making a new one. [email protected] Please contact me ASAP since my oversleeping ended up making this /last minute //as fuck///

If you're going to spam me, well, Gmail has a great spam filter. If you're going to stalk me and try to harass my family, go for it. I've got a terrible relationship with the majority of them, anyway. If you're looking to murder me, I guess please don't? But if you're reeeally dedicated, then at least make it quick and we won't even have an issue.
>>
>>24588079
Bumping and accepting all bumps

Pls don't make me waste $60
>>
>>24588079
Put it on craigslist you tool, not on here.

And learn your lesson, $60 for a fucking pokemon concert lmao
>>
>>24588300
I don't regret the cost at all, whatsoever. I'm gladly paying it. What I regret is that I have an extra ticket because of my breakup with my girlfriend.
>>
File: Maractus.full.1505469.jpg (449KB, 1165x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Maractus.full.1505469.jpg
449KB, 1165x1305px
>>24588079
I wish I lived nearby, anon! I'd love to go~
>>
sorry about the gf, i hope you have fun!
>>
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I'm headed out now, so I guess it'll unfortunately just have to go to waste. Oh well, that's too bad. You can still try emailing me, and there's a chance I can give you the ticket if you show up there, but check with me first if you do go this route - I can't guarantee anything
>>
Sorry to hear about this dude..... it sounds like alot of fun. Hope you enjoy it regardless
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.