[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy / little girl and ageplay thead! Are you into it? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 36

File: ageplay 3276473.jpg (77KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
ageplay 3276473.jpg
77KB, 640x626px
Daddy / little girl and ageplay thead!

Are you into it? What are your fantasies?

What experience do you have?

Hookup mode: post your asl.
>>
>Are you into it? What are your fantasies?
Obviously since I'm in this thread. I just want a Daddy to use me and indulge on my innocence and purity. Teach me how to please him without making it sound sexual. We wouldn't want Mommy to hear me saying all these dirty words. We might get caught. I tend to be bratty, so I might need Daddy to tie me down to spank me and fuck me into submission. Then I'll need Daddy to rub my butt after and wipe my tears so I feel better.

>What experience do you have?
Online and some roleplay. Never had an ongoing irl ddlg relationship.
>>
>>24585822
Daddy, don't even look like one.
Am black.
Am only 22
Only flirted and got off with a couple girls over skype, they seemed to enjoy it heavily.
That's the extent but if I get a gf maybe I could convince her to get into it.
>>
>>24585843

Message me on kik if you have it bud.

dokidokimydoki
>>
File: ageplay 8743277.jpg (279KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
ageplay 8743277.jpg
279KB, 1280x853px
>>24585822
I guess I'll start.

> Are you into it? What are your fantasies?
Being a Daddy. I love turning a cute, innocent girl into my little cumslut, into my little fucktoy screaming Daddy when I fuck her brains out.

I want her to look sweet and innocent, wear cute clothes, yet be the sluttiest little thing when she's horny, begging on her knees for her Daddy to use and abuse her.

I'll spank her until she cries and do other terrible things when she disappoints me, and treat her like a princess and cuddle her when she's a good girl.

> What experience do you have?
I've been in three long term dd/lg relationships, have my fair share of experiences. Feel free to ask.
>>
>>24585843
Interesting, what are some of your favorite scenario? Do you like the idea of it happening in a real family setting, with a non sexual mommy?
>>
British DD, 49 would like to chat with a lg who's into the punishment and humiliation side as well as the cuddles side of dd/lg.

kik: redgrouper
>>
I would be one to try it out bc i love being dominant and making others do as I wish. Fantasies include forced, bondage and voyeurism

4 years of being a dom in normal relationships w consenting ppl

> A/S/L/
22, M, AZ
>>
>>24585997
Seth? ._.
>>
>>24585843
You sound like the perfect little girl. Maybe we can chat and see if I can be the perfect daddy for you.
>>
>>24586016
wrong person
>>
File: _ageplay 293847.jpg (207KB, 614x820px) Image search: [Google]
_ageplay 293847.jpg
207KB, 614x820px
bamp
>>
Are you guys pedos?
>>
File: ageplay wonderholichime 8.jpg (124KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
ageplay wonderholichime 8.jpg
124KB, 700x933px
>>24586532
Not more than people into master / slave play are actual slave owners.
>>
>Are you into it
Yes yes and yes, I've been having crushes on older guys since I would remember. Always liked the feeling of being a young girl. Got in touch with daddy/little when I was 13, I was vert sexual and used to cam with older guys in their 40ties and that turned me on so much, some called me princess and good girl and thats where the obsession started after some googling. I love to be daddies little girl, I want to feel like I'm only yours, want you to stroke through my hair and call me a good girl while you squeeze my bum. When mommy is around we secretly touch eachother under the diningroom table and she wouldn't know a thing. I want a daddy to love me completely but also punishes me when I'm bad. I love spanking and choking..
The best daddy is the one that makes me giggle, moan and cry.

I have had online daddies, but never took it to real life yet.
>>
>>24586569
Kik dirtydaddy90 cutie :)
>>
>>24586569
Sweet you sound really into it.

What are some of your favorite scenarios / situations?

And how old are you?
>>
>>24585822
> Are you into it

I Would !

> Experiences

None, I don't know where do you find this kind of girls, so your help and advices are welcome

>ASL

23/M/France (black)

If interested : Kik Heizenber ; Sc Bbc-98
>>
>>24586609
Just find generally submissive / kinky girls and start experimenting!

Start by making them wear something cute and call you Daddy, give them a good spanking. Speech restriction is fun too.
>>
>>24586616
Thanks !
Also, I heard that girls w/ daddy issues were the best for this fetish
True ?
>>
>>24586625
Totally true.

They're cock hungry little whores.
>>
Pedos, man.
You're all pretty fucked up.
>>
>>24586631
girl with daddy issues aren't kids
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
I'm not actively looking for anyone atm
But I'll talk about my ex daddy

>friend sets us up
>I refuse because he's much much older and I was 22yo
>he's persistent and a gentleman so I gave in and joined him
>meet at Italian restaurant
>end of night, we're flustered and buzzing. We talked about everything from hobbies and traveling
>kisses me goodnight and I drive hope all giddy

>next 4 years, we travel everyfucking where
>fucks me silly, spanks me, and let's me sit on his face because "I'm his"
>I call him daddy unless we're at work or in front of family
It felt natural to call him daddy
>he's well endowed girth wise so it took me a year to get use to his d
Even then it still hurt
>gets me giant teddies, spoils me, and nurtures me for my future career
Pic related
Taught me about car upkeep, taxes, politics, handjobs, bjs, investing

We're no longer together but he's still in my life because of work.
I can't wait to meet my next daddy.

My fantasies are to have a daddy and I'm all his and to be monogamous.
>>
>>24586546
That's dumb.
Being a pedophile is solely defined by being turned on by very young girls.
Being a slave owner in the real world is not sexual unless you're talking Ancient Greece or something but that's not what you mean.
The idea of having someone to serve them turns them on and they role play it.
The idea of having an underage girl turns some on and so they role play that but the sexual desire for the scenario still exists under the falsity of dd/lg role play. You don't have to touch real kids to be a pedophile.
>>
>>24587468
Btw I'm not even saying that daddies are pedos, I'm just saying that your argument for why they aren't is stupid.
>>
>>24585843
Thats not a daddy...
You're looking for a master or owner or something else.
>>
>>24585880
Thats not what a daddy is either you dumb fuck.
>>
kik is anonfrom201
35 year old, you can guess where I'm from from my kik name. Mainly looking for babygirl to call my own. Had one for a while and life got in the way. I just really miss having someone to call me daddy and to care for. Would prefer IRL but online is cool too.
>>
>>24587477
I can see where he was coming from tho...

>>24587613
>>24587616
Okay then what is YOUR definition of being a daddy?
>>
>>24587444
Jesus, I hope you play piano or those fingers are wasted on you.

But that's exactly what I'm looking for too, so I wonder why it didn't work out in the end?
>>
Had a few failed online ddlg relationships. 38m here. Known a particular girl for 3-4 years irl. Became good friends, got to know each other really well, still havent had sex, but fooled around a bit. Recently found out she was a little, she now calls me daddy, its fantastic. We are both of legal consenting age, and I love her more now than ever
>>
age play general?

I'm a mommy into non-sexual age play. I love the idea of just giving someone a safe place to be them self, play with toys, help with (home)work, take shopping and spoil with toys and things, to make food for them, make them hold my hand in public. Y'know, just being motherly and punishing bad behavior.
I have my own place so it works out and I just love the role play.

Deeper down I'd be into nursing and diaper changing but not everyone is into that.

I was a little myself a few years ago but grew out of it i suppose. I don't have any mommy experience other than talking to people, but I've been dominant a bunch of other times and liked it

not looking to meet anyone right now as well so don't spam your kiks at me
>>
>>24587889
also kinda curious to know if anyone else is into non-sexual age play, i never really see it
>>
File: 1467743256785.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1467743256785.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>24587889
>>24587899
19/m whos into mdlb and ageplay. I could do non-sexual ageplay if you were my sugar mommy, if not I'd at least need some sexual interaction from someone else.

>diaper changing

I know there's probably a degenerate who's into this but they won't be interested in a non-sexual mdlb relationship.
>>
19/female/USA
I want a daddy who dresses well, is good looking/fit, and will let me grope him in public :)
>>
>>24587956
Where in the usa? Lol
>>
>>24587948
hahaha you loser, get a fucking life
>>
>>24587965
Midwest
>>
>>24587978
Kik is psxburn. Msg me.
>>
File: 1477654962351.jpg (16KB, 362x298px) Image search: [Google]
1477654962351.jpg
16KB, 362x298px
>>24587967
>loser for not wanting to get cucked out of sex with a girl my age by a diaper fetishist who will only give me elections, nothing else

Whatever you say senpai.
>>
>>24587987
*erections
>>
>>24587948
its not for everyone i guess
>>
>>24586588

Yeah I'm really in to it..

I would like to get tucked in by daddy but I would ask him to come and cuddle with me he hesitates a bit but comes in to bed with me. I want to feel his cock against my bum while he cuddles me and whispers sweet words in my ear. Eventually it would end with daddy fingering my tight pussy while he keeps whispering things in my ear
>>
>>24588173
That is always a good way to put her to bed
>>
>>24588195
Yess it is
>>
>>24587948
Aw actually think this is cute
>>
>>24588229
I already have a princess, but it really sucks not having many people to talk about this with
>>
its not always about the sex, and we dont do ageplay. I enjoy taking care of her. Her parents love me, and have no idea. The secret is half the excitement.. And when you get "good morning daddy" texts, its the best feeling in the world
>>
33/m

Professional, hairy, and very kinky daddy. Looking for kinky baby girls who are eager and into that!

Kik S_Addison_C
>>
File: 1478044673317.png (863KB, 723x882px) Image search: [Google]
1478044673317.png
863KB, 723x882px
>>24588231
What's cute about it?
>>
>>24588278

Doing things that I like when having a daddy to another boy. Roleswitching.
>>
I'm a little girl looking for her daddy.

I don't really have a specific fantasy. I just want someone to spoil me and teach me how to spoil them, in and out of bed (not sugar daddy)

I've had a few daddies here and there since HS but never in real life unfortunately

21 F NJ/new jersey
>>
>>24588493
I wanna be your daddy I have 30 where can I contact you?
>>
>>24588493
Or if you just want to chat, im here too
>>
>>24587889
See...that's exactly the sort of Mommy I'd be interested in. I think making it too sexual would absolutely ruin the dynamic...and having actual sex is a complete turn off.

I just want to watch Disney movies in a diaper and have Mommy call me over for breastfeeding.
>>
File: 1448340695948.jpg (36KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1448340695948.jpg
36KB, 598x598px

im pretty clingy and needy, and have regression issues. im not like super ageplayer like acting like a toddler-tier but i was neglected and that has made me very clingy and always wanting affection, so someone i don't drive crazy with that who can make me feel safe and secure. really wish i could have someone like that in my life, it keeps me up at night.

for md it'd be nice to have a qt girl who needs help and needs to be taken care of to hold to my boobs and make feel warm and safe and secure and spoil and take out to get smoothies and cute loli stuff and mommy tf out of them uwu

>dd
ive had a few people in my life ive called daddy, but none of them have been real daddies. they never take it seriously, and dont like clingyness, but thats because they weren't into it before i asked them to do it to me.

>md
ive been a mommy to like 4 girls, 2 transgirls 2 girls. its really fun, and i enjoy it a lot, im in a relationship now like that where i my gf who is trans calls me mommy. i love it and love being motherly and i can do it pretty well to multiple people at a time, people always naturally gravitate towards that with me if they need it it seems.

>Hookup mode: post your asl.

20/mtf/mi
>>
>>24588620
>they never take it seriously
my issue with the age play community!

also the word "cummies" makes me physically cringe

did you come across your littles in person or online? im bi but struggle to find other girls who are after a mommy
>>
File: 1470453701187.jpg (49KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470453701187.jpg
49KB, 543x960px
>>24588646
1 rl, the rest online. all channers tho

i want a mommy really badly desu and i like the word cummies honestly because of how embarassingly cringey it is

nobody takes it seriously past "call me daddy ungh" and i literally spend all my energy to try and be a good mommy and treat my little like i want to be treated and they always love it so much and i can see how happy they are

then if i have a ""daddy"" or ""mommy"" i get neglected and they dont actually care about being PARENTAL they just think about it like sex

this is going to drive me to suicide unironically
>>
I want to have a girl as a loli daughter to cuddle give love and teach naughty games to :3
>>
>>24588493
Your daddy is here.
Kik:KarlGustav92
>>
>>24588493
posted up above, kik is anonfrom201

35 in Jersey, would love to talk and who knows where things might go.
>>
>>24588657
>all channers tho
and they were local to you? fuck im lucky if i can find someone less than an hour away.
Some of the girls I work with give off little tendancies that make me wonder but they're all straight and vanilla and probably don't know what it is, boo
What do you prefer, being a little or mommy?

I've come across some people genuinely into the role play but it just seems so uncommon, it's kinda sad (to me). To each his own though...
>>
>>24588493
34/m/nj
kik YCMFord
>>
>>24588683
no i am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the us, flights aren't expensive since i live near a hub, or ive had them live with me.

idk i think deep down i prefer being the little but id really have to have someone who cares about me breakdown my tough girl facade, i can't admit it irl and i get super tsundere if someone gives me that attention and try and get them to stop. im very very scared of getting hurt again and it petrifies the life out of me, i want a mommy for the rest of my life.. im a mess and i never had fucking parents. i just mommy people because i know how to do it very well because its all i think about.

i have like actual regression issues, im mentally like a 10 year old except for the fact that i hide it very well and don't act on any of the impusles but it kills me inside and i dont know if i can take it anymore. just want to get fucking forced and helped and cared for since i never have been..
>>
>>24588493
Hey, I can be your daddy even with the small age gap. 22/nj, down to help each other get better in and out of bed. Kik is justafunguyhere
>>
File: pic.jpg (179KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
179KB, 720x1080px
>>24588700
Wow, this resonates a lot with the feelings i have about how I am. I've played mommy to a lot of people to the point that they look to me for rl support but secretly some know i really want to be forced out of my tough girl mode by someone who cares deeply. that "cummies" thing also makes me cringe. people that arent really close to me would have no idea because i have maintain that tough girl image to feel safe.
i'm also looking for a mommy/daddy type

very shy mtf in CA
>>
Kik?
>>
>>24588870
yeah i dont like ageplay stuff like this
>>
>>24588922
Yeah. For me it's about feeling safe cared for enough to be vulnerable, and having someone take charge so I can let go. Sexual stuff when i'm in that state ruins it.
>>
>>24588493
What part of NJ? I'm 25/M/Philly, I'll drop my kik if you're close.
>>
>>24588498
You have 30..? Kik works

>>24588984
North
>>
>>24588781
Kinda young but eh

>>24588691
>>24588674
>>24588668
I'll message in a bit

>>24588517
?
>>
>>24587444
why did you break up?
>>
>>24587444
this post made me kill myself
>>
>>24589253
Be a good girl and don't make your daddy wait for too long, my dear.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 493x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 493x701px
I'm 29, a trans (pre-HRT) Mommy and little. Lesbian. Living in Los Angeles.

Switch. Kinky if it gets sexual.

Had a baby girl when I identified as a man. She was my girlfriend. Loved diapering and babying and disciplining her. Loved taking her to that head space and how shy she was about it.

Also love receiving the same from Mommies. Have a dominatrix Mommy I occasionally see. (Session pictured.)

Tomorrow I'm going to an age play social event in a bondage dungeon. Hopefully I'll find someone to play with. ^_^
>>
>>24589404

Kik is OceansOfNoise

>>24588870

Where in CA? ^_^
>>
>>24589436
SF Bay area
>>
>>24586569
Where are live at Anon.? mid 40's, Male here, live on the East Coast.
>>
>>24585822
Recently got into it. Daddy type of guy and really enjoy being that for my little princess. It helps that my aesthetic is very dadbod (although I'm not actually older than those i've had experience with)
Nothing physical yet, had a relationship online with a little, and we had some fun over webcam. We lost contact, though. Occasional one-offs as well, but nothing as fun as the brief ongoing stint with an adorable little.
why not. 18 /m /fl.
>>
>>24590046
just love having someone to guide/care for - sexually for sure, but i'm interested in the non-sexual aspects as well (just haven't had the oppurtunity for those as of yet.)
>>
Are you into it? What are your fantasies?
ii just want a daddy around 40 years old to fuck me and use me however he wants, show me who' he is and how he has complete control of me and owns me. i really really just want to be used way past my limit and hurt when i misbehave but loved when needed.

What experience do you have?
when i was about 13 i fooled around with one of my moms friends and he told me about ddlg which i started to find out more about as i got older.
>>
>>24586546
That pic isn't anything to do with ageplay you dumb fuck
>>
>>24590215
Is that so? Funny, I think it does.
>>
In looks im a big bear daddy type enjoys control and teaching his girl how to be sweet but under that pure sex angel like punishment and light bdsm if interested add kik bandyady
>>
Yeah. I don't have a lot of specific fantasies, to be honest. Big me is practically asexual. Little me is free to be more or less passively sexual. I generally expect to be sexually approached frequently when in little mode, and this is good as it reads like approval of my littleness even if it's not really. So sex=validation and I don't care otherwise except that MAYBE the adult sex-guilt is lessened.

6 Years in a relationship that is on and off DDLG. While he appreciates and loves me, going back to the differing sexual reasons thing...obviously I doubt he appreciates littleness the way I experience it. It just happens to be hot and let him feel useful. That's a little sad, but it's okay. I think his understanding is similar. Daddy Doms who expect me to actively want them sexually when I also want to engage in child-like comfort behaviors annoy the fuck out of me.
>>
I'm a young man whose into ageplay. I'm a male little/adult baby. I like being taken care and peeing/pooping my diapers. I look pretty young and I'm chubby, having a rather rounded face.

I don't wear regularly because I don't have the money but I have worn a lot in the past.
>>
Yes! Treating a cutely dressed girl as a princess by day, cuddling, making her happy, ... And as my slut by night, where she begs for my cum, gagging on my cock until her make up runs out, etc. I shall mentor her, teach her about the world and what will make her happy. If she's a good girl, she'll be treated as such. If not, well... But both in scenario's, she is my little cumslut who I can handle in the way that I want. I shall dominate her, I will take control. She'll feel Daddy's firm hands and cock.

None

27/m/Belgium
kik: mouthofsky
>>
>>24590326
also i guess i should add my kik is diaperedprotector
>>
>>24590334
How do you know what will make her happy?
>>
File: ageplay 392764.jpg (181KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ageplay 392764.jpg
181KB, 960x960px
>>24590471
Good daddies know what make their little girls happy. Can be ice cream, can be a trip to disnesland, can be a movie night, can be a sleepover at her (slutty) best friend...
>>
I just want a daddy who won't leave me like my biological father did. I'm a daddy's girl with no daddy and it makes me feel sad. I need my daddy to help me by letting me live for him, I want my purpose to be serving and making him happy. I need him to discipline me harshly yet still love me.
I also need him to be willing to talk to me about anything openly and objectively so that we can be honest with one another and not anxious :3
Um...I would truly see him as my superior and protector and do anything to make him happy.
>>
>>24590246
Anyone who knows anything about jfash will disagree
>>
>>24590480
You can kik me if you want: YaMumIdk
>>
>>24590480
It wouldn't weird you out to have sex with someone who you see as your father?
>>
File: 26_original.jpg (121KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
26_original.jpg
121KB, 497x497px
>>24590503
Go on, I'm interested.
>>
41/kik necr0tic

/soc/ got me into it. It's been great for both of us.
>>
>>24590510
The vast majority of wearers of jfash either have no interest in ageplay or are disgusted by it and are sick of creepy fuckers associating everyday clothing with their weird fetish. People are constantly run out of communities for engaging in ageplay because it's not something they want associated with the fashion and it's not there for that purpose. Go look at people in diapers i you wanna get off, leave people who just want to look cute out of it.
>>
27 m UK

Kinky daddy who loves teaching his littles about naughty things that grown ups do, corrupting them into naughty girls. I have a wonderful online little ATM but she's in a different time zone, which makes playing difficult. Ideally would like a little who is Europe or Australia, as those work. Kik is mrbumfun
>>
File: 81+PDssr-mL._UL1500_.jpg (226KB, 1500x1202px) Image search: [Google]
81+PDssr-mL._UL1500_.jpg
226KB, 1500x1202px
>>24590532
>The vast majority of wearers of jfash

Fair enough, but this thread is about ddlg, and a large part of the ddlg community is into j-fashion since it's the perfect fit fashion-wise.

Following your logic, diapers have nothing to do with ABDL, since the vast majority of diaper wearer are either old or incontinent and don't wear them for fetish reasons. Doesn't make sense.

Regardless, cute panties.
>>
>>24590544
The difference is that the adults wearing nappies and posting photos of themselves in them are doing it because they're into ageplay and want people to get off to it. People wearing jfash are just wearing clothes they like and are posting pictures for other people who like the fashion, not so that weirdos can get off to it because it 'perfectly fits' their fetish. You think it's a perfect fit for what you're into doesn't mean it's ok for you to take people's outfit shots and post them to a thread about your gross fetish so that you and other creeps can get off to people who are constantly asking the ddlg/abdl communities to stop reblogging/reposting/sharing their photos.
>>
>>24588493

I'm a daddy in NJ, north as well. Send me a message on kik : edcarterntwk23
>>
File: ageplay wonderholichime 2.png (362KB, 442x589px) Image search: [Google]
ageplay wonderholichime 2.png
362KB, 442x589px
>>24590553
Right, then you have issues with people mixing vanilla j-fashion with ddlg - and I agree with it.

Still, j-fashion has a big place in ddlg look.

In the case of the picture you answered to originally, wonderholichime is very much into ddlg and is a kinky fuck. She tags her pics #ddlg herself, it's very much relevant.
>>
>>24590587
Jfash as a whole does not have a place in ddlg any more than jeans and a tshirt do (in fact jeans and a tshirt are far more like actual children's clothing). Just because this one girl is fine with it doesn't mean they all are.
>>24590510 isn't wearing that dress so she could get off creeps, and honestly I don't think you guys care if the girl in question is or not as long as their outfit gets you hard. It's gross and creepy.
>>
>>24590604
Well now you're just being silly.

You may leave the thread.
>>
>>24590610
When's the last time you saw a kid in 3 petticoats and a wig lmao. Jfash has nothing to do with this shit and you finding it hot doesn't change that. Sorry this news is too much for you to comprehend.
>>
File: ageplay wonderholichime 1.png (393KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
ageplay wonderholichime 1.png
393KB, 700x525px
>>24590618
lol so triggered
>>
>>24590629
Not triggered, you're just wrong.
>>
>>24590632
Do you also go into abdl thread saying diapers have nothing to do with their fetish?
>>
>>24590642
Already covered that one but nice try idiot.
>>
>>24589253
Kik /snap psxburn
>>
>>24589240
North Jersey could be worse, I guess. Kik is *ahem* Gaydicks420420
>>
I feel really embarrassed when I might sense that I'm slipping into something that's like age regression? It isn't even inherently sexual, its more like the non sexual stuff that might go along with someone being a little. I feel so gross and like, I haven't gone out of my way to do anything about it like acting on what I feel.
>>
>>24588493
Add me. I have a little already, but like talking to other so that i know how to better cater to mines.
I am in jersey too. Maybe you and my little can meet up at some point, that would be cute.

Kik: Aiirick
>>
>>24592340
https://yuki.la/soc/22722513
Bouts of depression makes a good daddy. NOT
>>
>>24592356
Thank god I'm not the only one that creepily researches usernames. The exact reason I don't post my own.
>>
Is there anyone who could explain this to a girl who might want to start something like this with an older man?
>>
>>24592919
Got kik? I'd help best as could
>>
>>24592943
jessXX1947
>>
>>24592965
That's cause it's a dude catfishing
>>
File: IMG_0588.jpg (94KB, 586x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.jpg
94KB, 586x521px
Hi! :)

I'm a 26 year old graduate student in the Midwest.

I'm searching for a playful, intelligent, & cute girl, ideally local, who is looking for DDlg play potentially leading to a relationship.

I'm a younger but experienced Daddy Dom. I'm driven & focused on my work, but I will make time for the right little girl. I love fostering a cute & playful little girl and leading & teaching you when you are in your little space, as well as respecting when you aren't in your little space.

I'm strict & can be quite cruel and rough, when it using and abusing your little body and mind. After all, you are Daddy's. But at the end of the day I will cuddle & hold you as you fall asleep in my arms, nuzzled up against me exhausted.

I am academic, slim/athletic, 5'11", dark hair with a beard. I have many interests in art, music, literature, & science. Think: professor-type. I'm kinky in other ways & open-minded, so don't be shy-- tell me your desires.

Get back to me if you are interested. My Kik is umichguy.

Looking forward to your response little one. :)
>>
21/F

I really enjoy it, I like the warmth and control a daddy has while still being a snuggly teddybear.

I've had a few IRL daddies, but most have been online since I can never find guys actually into it. Even rarer can I find someone over 25 into it. I just want a cute daddy to talk to and be sweet and cute with :(
>>
>>24593255
Contact info?
>>
>>24593255
Hit up
Kik: castleofthenew
>>
>>24593255
>>24593264
kik is spookylittlekid
>>
>>24589253
27/M/NYC

kik: vintagedrumandbass
>>
>>24590077
Are you a female? If so, what part of the world do you live?
>>
>>24593255
I feel your pain baby... haha
>>
>>24585822
Yes, I like a lg that thinks of my love and cock as a reward. I'm a big guy (4u) so I like it also when the size difference comes into play. I like being a source of comfort and discipline.

Mostly online. Once with a sub.

I'm 28/m/US. Looking for anyone to chat and get to know but a plus if you end up close to me.

kik is unclephiltbh
>>
>>24593255
Shannon?
>>
>>24587683
Violin*
My fingers are wasted

We agreed to an open relationship because he really wanted it.
He went with 3 chicks.
I finally found a guy I connected with.
Daddy flipped the fuck out that I was going to a dinner date with an Internet guy.
Daddy scolded me until I cried.
And I left
>>
>>24589330
Why? Was it that bad?
>>
>>24593516
you got sc and wanna do some rp?
>>
>>24592995
>>24587732
>>24590334
>>24590480
>>24593425
Aw, y'all sound cute
>>
>>24587444
Can you post a picture where your face isn't completely hidden?
>>
>>24593616
Roflmao
>>
>>24593616
Why?
>>
File: 1477056103123.jpg (57KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477056103123.jpg
57KB, 450x620px
>>24590629
>>24590587
>>24586546
these coords are shit anyway, if you know anything about jfash this isn't anything worth writing home about
>>
>>24593498
Yeah, I've heard that story before. This entire dynamic is based on insecurity, unfortunately too often also on the side of the man who should be leading.

You seem great though, good luck.
>>
>>24593632
because I think I fucked you and I want to be sure
>>
>>24593813
You're definitely right about that

>>24593863
You didn't Lol
>>
>>24593873
pretty sure I did, slut

you cleaned out your asshole for me then I fucked it
>>
>>24593883
i believe this guy
>>
>>24593678
People who are only into it because of a fetish have never cared whether it's a good coord which is why we end up with people like lovely lady jenny or whatever thinking their mum's old dress is lolita lmfao.

Unpopular opinion but I hate berets.
>>
File: thirsty.jpg (252KB, 1134x1095px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.jpg
252KB, 1134x1095px
>>24588498
>I don't really have a specific fantasy. I just want someone to spoil me and teach me how to spoil them, in and out of bed (not sugar daddy)
>I've had a few daddies here and there since HS but never in real life unfortunately
>21 F NJ/new jersey
>>24588517
>>24588668
>>24588674
>>24588691
>>24588781
>>24588984
>>24590586
>>24592340

>bitch doesn't even post a picture
>all these replies from fucking manchildren calling themselves daddies

kill yourselves, seriously
thirst is real
>>
File: 1362365255955.jpg (14KB, 275x196px) Image search: [Google]
1362365255955.jpg
14KB, 275x196px
honestly, i'm a sweet shy introverted submissive transgirl that likes intellectual guys, and likes being girly, loves jfash not as a fetish but as a fashion style, anime, linux and rainstorms and being cute, loves cuddling and abdl in private *big blush* and likes ddlg dynamics, with a guy she can cuddle with and let him take control, but can be soft butch that's camped and gone rock climbing in the outdoors, with occasional moments of femdom. A lot of guys may be too aggressive for me. Someone else with kinks described me as "a nice girl" before they found out i had leather pants. I'm a hard person to know, im very shy, it takes me time to warm up to people.

If your a caretaker type and this sounds interesting to you then start a conversation and we will see where it leads.
>>
>>24593903
A lot of people hate berets. It isn't the early 1990s
>>
Any over 30s here? Hopefully from the UK.

Kik theminifox
>>
>>24594128
But, your a dude
>>
>>24594120
They're still popular in lolita/otome
>>
>>24594112
Honestly, you seem real nice, caring and sweet, with leather pants and all. I'm not 100% familiarized with ddlg dynamics, but I'm always down for cuddling and rainy days. I'll leave my kik in you're interested.

Andrewsh91
>>
>>24593883
Lol def not me
Did you make her do it?
>>
>>24594128
>>24594155
What makes you think it's a dude?

kik is disconnected anyway
>>
>>24594092
33 male from NJ. I would love to chat with you get to know you much more.
Kik- goblue46200
>>
>>24587444
where are you from?
>>
File: 1479704280684.jpg (14KB, 387x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479704280684.jpg
14KB, 387x380px
>>24585822
>mommy messages me on skype
>she only lives 3 hours away, really not that bad, especially if I'm doing the driving
>won't even show me a face pic because she wants someone she can see every day
>>
>>24585822
Fucked a girl a month ago that was into it. Was pretty hot, would do again.
>>
24 m looking for a cute daughter to get naughty with on maybe skype
>>
>>24589240
Kik is kongetigre… 33 in jersey as well!
>>
>>24594688
>>24594155

Gave the wrong account name, but ended up logging in on that account.
>>
File: tumblr_nqsvble4lj1r69x9to1_500.png (307KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqsvble4lj1r69x9to1_500.png
307KB, 500x612px
My name is Livvy and I'm a little too, and a kitty ! I like to be petted and called sweet names, I like to get frozen yogurt and cuddle while we watch movies or take walks . I like learning and having daddy play games with me and be patient even when I have questions. And to also be patient with my nervousness and shyness. I want to make my daddy as happy as possible during playtime and keep me quiet so mommy won't hear.. I love to have naughty secrets with daddy too.
I've only had one daddy before IRL and it was wonderful. We were together for 5 years and I did choresfor him and stayed home and made sure he had a nice house to come snuggle me in. I even got stickers every day when I did my chores .
>>
>are you into it
Yes. I'm interested in exploring a dynamic with myself as a little. I like being guided and taught, taken care of protected, punished and rewarded. A lot of my interest in age play has revolved around abdl, and that's also what I'm looking for here. I want to be able to find someone I can regress with, and do public dates and private fun.

My fantasies revolve a lot around rewards and punishments for doing good or bad. I'm a brat in a lot of ways. I also want to do age play dates, where I can be padded and little and taken care of in public. Public diaper checks are a huge appeal to me, needing to say mommy in public is another one. I want to be treated like a child, and have that be wanted and loved.

>experience
I've been in a bdsm relationship for about year now. We started dating as well. Things are poly, and stable. I've also done the abdl thing on my own a lot. The problem is, age play and abdl are just about the only hard limits my partner has. I love them so much, and our relationship is wonderful; I just am looking to build more age play and regression experience in another simultaneous relationship. Partner is gung ho for me to find one, Its just tough.

I enjoy impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, rope, sensory dep, and a lot more. Esp knife play.

>asl
27/m/los Angeles ca

Looking for female caretakers. Kink and sex are stuff I'm open to, though not required.
>>
>>24595407
Contact? I'd enjoy being your daddy
>>
Hi, I'm 20, male, UK and believe it or not I was the daddy. DDLG was this weird something my ex and I did about halfway through our relationship. We still talk a lot and she assures me that she grew out of it but sometimes she slips baby talk and princess-y things into her speech with me. I love cute things and lookin after cute girls so despite my initial discomfort with being called "daddy", it made me feel all fuzzy inside when I bought her an ice cream one day and she said "thank you daddy, please share with me".
For sex things we were kind of switch but we both like cute dresses, roleplay, and colouring in... ok that last part wasn't very sexual but you get the idea
>>
>are you into it? what are your fantasies
Yeah of course Im into it, it would be kinda of odd to be here if I wasnt. I like both sides of dd/lg relationships, the sexual and non-sexual. I truly enjoy being doting and taking care of someone while also being able to indulge in both parties various kinks. I myself really enjoy giving pain and degradation but I understand that not everyone is into that. I also understand that there are people that are into the cg/l dynamic who only want the caregiving aspect outside of sex and then master/sub stuff for sex.

This year was my first real venture into it, Im still working on my "Daddy" voice but Im getting there, But for the majority of this year Ive been a Daddy to someone, and theyve all told me Ive done a wonderful job at it, so I want to continue to evolve as a Daddy.

my kik is thewalrusmancommeth if anyone is interested or wants to talk about dd/lg or kink things
>>
>ASL
29/m/Southern California
>orientation/role
daddy
>ageplay Y/N, if so what rough age?
Yes and I dont really have an age range just no diapers
>any experience?
Ive had a handful experience but I'd want to learn and do more
>kinks
bite, scratching, voyeurism, degradation, spankings, pet play, feet , incest , public sex
>limits
scat and animals
>non-kinky hobbies
video games, reading, adventuring, conventions, comics and anime
>what are you looking for?
do have a ddlg relationship thats long term and serious with someone who shares the same likes / hobbies i do. Points if you're into the pastel/angelic/nymphet styles of clothing and you like tall chubby dudes
>contact
kik:mcboots
>>
>>24594092
There is a pic of me on my kik...
>>
>>24592356
>>24592385
That was a year ago. Its crazy how much happened. I actually dated that crush recently and wasn't what i thought it would be. Anyway, thanks for the reminding me how much better things are since then.
>>
Im a 28 year old daddy looking for a little girl

kik: jmsfox
>>
23 M Europe

Not really expecting anything from this, just a conversation to see how we get on. Feel free to ask questions too.

That type of little i'd want to have is one that likes play and keeps it as play time, they want daddy to help them get better at life and be there to support them through it. I am not really interested in anyone who wants to wear a diaper. I might be more considered a care giver because of this.

>Experience
2 long term IRL relationships with dd/lg
Over the last 5 years i have had quite a few potential things with littles online, but most ended up just being attracted to each other and enjoying each other's company

>What i can teach

>Self discipline
>How to decide who is a good person/friend
>When the right time to walk away is
>Music production
>Cooking
>How to play vast amounts of games
>Video editing
>Finical stabilty
>How to save
>How to party
>How to roll a joint
if you would like to talk my kik is bard93
>>
>>24596389
>Finical stabilty
And not spelling obviously
>>
>>24594840
>>24594092
if you want to talk to a real man from north NJ I really hope you're still around and read this. Kik me please - goblue46200
>>
I've been a little, honestly since I was about 14, so 6 years. I spent the majority of this time repressing my little side, and now as an adult I find myself wanting to be in little space at the worst times.

I need a daddy that can protect me from the big bad world, give me cuddles and tell me bed time stories. A Daddy that cares for me and dotes on me like I dote on him. A daddy that will love me and help me grow and help satisfy my needs, including sexual, like I will satisfy his.

One day I want to be a live in little, I want to cook daddy breakfast, be his little housewife. I'd make the house tidy and perfect, cook lots of treats. Send Daddy off to work with lunch and maybe a joint or two :3

In the evenings we can snuggle on the sofa with some netflix, watch some Rick and Morty, smoke a bowl, and let our hands roam... One day ;~;

I want to nurture Daddy as much as he nurtures me. But he's really difficult to find v.v
>>
>>24598947
Whats your contact? I'll be your daddy
>>
>>24595797
Contact?
>>
>>24598947

Am fairly interested in this, however I doubt you're in the UK and the fact you smoke puts me off.
>>
>>24598947
>One day I want to be a live in little, I want to cook daddy breakfast, be his little housewife. I'd make the house tidy and perfect, cook lots of treats.

This is all I've ever wanted to find. ;_;

Had two prospects years ago to be a live in, but both of them got scared and broke contact without any warning before it could happen.
>>
>>24599229
Where are you from? And how good of a cook you are?
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6KB, 279x229px
>>24599348
>>24599348

Top marks for this man's priorities.
>>
>>24599229
Hey hit me up on kik sanctuarymad is my user I have the thought I could be the perfect daddy
>>
>>24599052
you can usually get me on skype: c.thompson7
>>
>>24586546
>>24590510
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Truly yours,
/cgl/
>>
>>24598947
You sound pretty damn perfect. Like everything a daddy wants. I wish you best of luck in finding your daddy! :)
>>
Male here who has lived this lifestyle and all the complications and issues that go with it. Offering tips, tricks, and anything else you want to know to hopefully reduce the amount of Cringe that is currently floating around in this thread. It's slightly unbearable.

I am on the Dom side so I can only give you one perspective, though of course I have insight into how the other person was feeling or what they were going through.
>>
Stop bumping this retarded thread. Good god.

Ladies, you have daddy issues.

Men, you are control freaks.
>>
>>24585880
>I love turning a cute, innocent girl into my little cumslut, into my little fucktoy screaming Daddy when I fuck her brains out.
ok clearly this is a fetish for you and not a lifestyle
>>24590544
>a large part of the ddlg community is into j-fashion since it's the perfect fit fashion-wise.
oh my god this person is so dumb
i'm sorry you think Japanese lolita clothing = lolita culture
also speak for yourself because not every little wears petticoats
most wear normal clothes, and extra cutesy clothes like pic related when they're in little mode
and most people into >>>cgl are not into ddlg
and no, cgl's board doesn't stand for "caregiver/little"
>>
>>24599229
Contact? c:
>>
>>24598947
Assuming you're for real, kik me at 'throwaway4chy'. Wealthy daddy looking for exactly what you posted
>>
File: 1475607605055.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
1475607605055.png
78KB, 321x185px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15XO6a44sok
>>
>>24599852
lol
>>
>>24600004
me in a nutshell

>>24596174
you littles should contact this guy he's actually really nice and cool!!
>>
>>24599348
I'm a mad motherfucker in the kitchen. Father was a trained chef. I learned from him.

>>24599969
I've got a kik, I suppose. tacticalwombat
>>
File: received_1012147238834800.jpg (56KB, 960x847px) Image search: [Google]
received_1012147238834800.jpg
56KB, 960x847px
24/male/maryland

Daddy with a tendency to be a switch sometimes too. I have a large ginger beard if some girl likes that in her daddy
>>
Daddy?
Kik kendall2299
>>
i hate my life
>>
>>24601338
Not you, fuckoff demented neckbeard
>>
>>24601377
??
>>
>>24600099
well thank you anon, whoever you are!
>>
>>24601510
(it's vivi
the bunny girl from florida)
>>
File: 1479409558603.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479409558603.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
23 boy but I like to roleplay as a girl. I love incest and age play. I want a daddy to bury his cock up my skirt while I watch cartoons.

Please kik me daddy tiffanysquirts2
>>
>>24602665
oooo

I figured it might have been you. Hope you're doing well :)

hmu to catch up my dude.
>>
>>24601277
Chris?
>>
I've never had a daddy. Is 24 too old for most guys for this kind of thing?
>>
>>24603472
I'm female, btw
>>
>>24603472
nah, the best little Ive ever had was 27 and Im 22, I personally like littles of all ages
>>
>>24603472
>>24603483
nah dont think like that, if you enjoy it do it, if a guy says that to you hes a scumbag
>>
>>24603488
>>24603495
Right on. Yeah I've never had this sort of relationship but I've always kinda thought it was hot. I'd love to be taken care of and dominated by a strong, mature man who can be in charge of me, but reward and punish me for being good and bad
>>
>>24603518
good for you, you sound really cute!
>>
>>24603472
GF's 24 now and she brought it up to me last year so I'd say your definitely not too old. I also don't think "too old" is a thing but maybe thats just me
>>
>>24603518
thats what a good daddy should enjoy giving as well! I hope you find a very good one to take care of you
>>
>>24603472
No, it's down to attitude, I've had 21yo that were horrible and littles in their 30's that were fantastic. It's all down to how the individual person is and if they are really genuinely into it, or just wanna play act.
>>
>>24603535
>>24603552
>>24603556
>>24603570
Alright, I'm glad to hear :)
>>
>>24585822

I wasn't until recently, i'd done it just because that was what my partners were into, but it never really did all that much for me. As of recently, my latest play partner really got me into being a daddy. I love to corrupt inexperienced and innocent little girls, slowly expanding their horizons and limits, one mind-blowing orgasm at a time. Of course, if they're bad, they'll be punished, but I prefer the softer, more sensual side of things. I've also been told that despite my age my attitude and appearance is very "daddy-like", which I suppose is why I seem to attract littles.

As mentioned above, I have a decent amount of experience, both irl and online(both RP and skype). Most of it has been pretty clumsy, but i'm finally really getting it.

>a/s/l 23/M/SE England
>>
37 m chubby daddy from Pennsylvania. Kik me chubbyguy1980
>>
>>24586569
HMU, Dom Experienced Daddy here. KIK Ulfberht117.
>>
I wish i could find a daddy :c am i boy good enough?
>>
File: im sad.jpg (241KB, 1850x1040px) Image search: [Google]
im sad.jpg
241KB, 1850x1040px
i want a daddy to love me
>>
>>24605164
You have a kik or Skype? If you do message me narcolepticninja
>>
>>24605091
You're fine, but I think this isn't the best place. Plus I'm personally not really into roleplay so there's that.

>>24605164
Your picture made me kinda, vaguely sad last time I saw it. Sure, lots of people have self harmed, but it's a sad reminder. I'm silly, right?

Just be cute!
>>
>>24605164
>self-abuse scars
A daddy won't fix whatever made you do that, boy. Seek some help before you go looking for something that'll probably fuck you up more than help you.
>>
>>24605091
As for you, I'm pretty sure your problem is that you're roleplaying. Unless you're looking to be someone's 24/7 trap, the only bites you're getting are from neckbeards, and they're not going to be in this thread because most of them acknowledge that they're too pathetic and immature for anyone to call "daddy."
>>
>>24605179
i just want someone to find value in me
>>
>>24605190
Everyone has value. I'm sure anyone who really knew you could see it in you.

And I usually browse /soc/ to tell people when they're doing something stupid, so I'm not just saying this shit to be nice. I'm sure you're a great kid, even if the average fuck doesn't see it.
>>
Reading this thread makes me want to commit murder.
>>
>>24605232
I picked a fun time to wander away from /adv/. What's the problem, fella?
>>
>>24605164

You disgusting faggot twink, holy shit.
>>
>>24605235
I really don't know. I've always been an aggressive person and reading all these full grown adults saying they want other full grown adults to spoil them and treat them like children pisses me off.

Then again, I don't put up with this kind of shit with actual children either, so maybe I'm in the wrong here.
>>
>>24605243
Ah, I thought you were on the "guys who like this are pedos" train.

It's just a kink. And it's more about the daddy/daughter (or whatever their chosen scenario is) relationship than actually acting like a child. Most of them don't actually act like children, in my experience. It's more dom/sub than roleplay or ageplay.

Although I did once have a girl who flat-out pretended to be a child, and referred to herself as such. That one was kinda weird.
>>
>>24605284
>And it's more about the daddy/daughter (or whatever their chosen scenario is) relationship than actually acting like a child.
Please elaborate. I don't get what people get out of this.
>>
>>24605320
Some people want to feel like a nurturer. Some people want to feel nurtured. Some people feel like the relationship is more innocent, this way. Some people take the sugar daddy/sugar baby thing too far. Some girls have daddy issues. Some guys have mommy issues. Some of them actually are just into ageplay. There are a lot of different reasons people get into this.
>>
>>24605338
i think the nurturing dynamic is one that resonates the most with me
>>
>>24605354
Yeah, I picked up on that. I don't mean this in a dickish way, but, you seem like you could really use use it. I may have been mistaken, when I first replied to you. A genuinely caring daddy might be good for you.
>>
>>24605179
>trap/gay
>not mentally ill

Pick one.
>>
>>24605354
I hope you find a daddy!
but try to perk up buttercup cuz it's difficult to form a relationship with someone who's a gloomy baby )':
like maybe work on yourself for a bit, n try to find a daddy when you feel positive!!

last time I cut my daddy almost broke up with me and our relationship was shaky for a month
it was like an episode of scared straight: little edition
>>
27 m UK

Kinky daddy who loves teaching his littles about naughty things that grown ups do, corrupting them into naughty girls. I have a wonderful online little ATM but she's in a different time zone, which makes playing difficult. Ideally would like a little who is in Europe or Australia, as those work. Kik is mrbumfun
>>
on an unrelated note
spoiler alert: it's very off-putting when "daddies" have their description super sexual and also mention another girl
it screams "I want to use you and don't want an actual relationship"

how can you people not understand this basic logic
>>
>>24605592
so true, +1

turns me off immediately. it's awkward that i have to put things like "monogamous" in my posts to deter these types of people
>>
>>24585822
Yes and no. I have a general caregiver/dominant streak which stops short of being called "daddy". The actual dynamic itself I'm fine with though, to an extent. Sometimes I see girls/women in their "little space" and feel genuinely concerned about their mental state. Guess that's just my mother hen streak coming through.

I've previously had a dutch little, which is where I sorta learned about myself as the caregiving party. Nice girl, if a bit naive.

Yeah, go on. 26 Male UK. Would be interested in something Monogamous (Quite the traditionalist). You never know.
>>
>>24605592
>>24605603
Yeah ive encountered this with littles who just want a daddy because their bfs think its weird or not interested in the lifestyle.

Nothing against poly bros but its not my thing
>>
>>24606761
>>24605592
>>24605603
I don't know the exact situations, but as a poly sub for me I'm poly for romantic relationships. I want to find a mommy not just for the kinks, but for the relationship dynamic I could build with her. My partner is in three relationships currently, and they're all dedicated romantic relationships, with kink on the side; they switch with one, top one, and sub to one.

It's more than possible to love more than one partner, although many people use poly or open relationships to find themselves kink vending machines.

I'm not like that, but I can't defend all people labelling themselves poly.
>>
>>24606978
>It's more than possible to love more than one partner
that wasn't my point anon
I'm not discrediting poly relationships, but like, just say "I'm in a poly relationship"
don't go "fucking a tight 19 year old right now" or something that comes off as bragging
because that's fucking offputting
>>
>>24607153
right. is the entire point to make me jealous? it's immature.
>>
I can't stop thinking about ddlg / ageplay.
I have a bf, he lets me call him daddy but doesn't get caregiving / ageplay or anything like that. Explaining it to him will probably disgust him.

Before I started dating him, I was full-time involved with a LDR daddy. Fuck he was the best.
I loved making him happy, telling him how much I missed him while he was at work. He made me super productive too, set bedtimes, made sure I ate healthy and did my chores and homework. Also had wild perverted skype-sex and constant dirty talk / teasing, it was great but not even the most important part - feeling loved.

Living in crazily hard financial times atm and have dreams of being a live-in babygirl where all I have to worry about is bettering myself and being a good girl for daddy without worrying about money.

I just have to live vicariously through cute tumblr posts and images to get my fix. Fucking disaster.
>>
>>24607552
this is how I feel after my little and I split, it feels like there is a hole there now where there wasnt before and I really want to find another little but Im also worried of finding someone and them being completely against the idea of it
>>
>>24607552
Why not dump him for a wealthy daddy?
>>
>>24607667
Just stop.
>>
>>24607667
I think you forget the fact that some people actually care about their significant other, over their kink
>>
>>24608944
This is 4chan, it's a pretty safe bet that he is right and you are wrong here
>>
>>24608949
well shit goddamn, you are right
>>
>>24608949
4chan,

where the names are made up and emotions don't matter. with your host, wayne brady.
>>
File: 1479711620462.jpg (282KB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1479711620462.jpg
282KB, 4000x2250px
>>24585822
Was into it. As a daddy. I would like a mommy type. Not too controlling... I'm disabled now so it kinda goes with that..
>>
>>24609087
Im sorry anon;_;
>>
File: 1479707640884.jpg (40KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
1479707640884.jpg
40KB, 564x752px
>>24609095
It ain't so bad I took up painting
>>
My ex and I had a ddlg situation going on, at least sexually. We had an age gap of 16 years, with her being a (legal) teenager. We were into bondage. I would tie her up, binding her wrists to her ankles. She wore schoolgirl skirts with her hair in pigtails w red ribbons. I had a custom pink pacifier gag made for her, which locked in the back. She liked it degrading, and I'd call her daddy's little slut, whispering in her ear while I pounded her from behind. I had this tall mirror that I'd set up in front of us, so that she could see herself all dolled up and gagged, getting railed from the back with my hands around her neck, and she loved it. When she wasn't gagged, she constantly called me daddy, and called herself daddy's little baby girl cumdumpster, among other things. I admit, I became pretty drunk with power and soon started telling her what to do sexually all the time. Whenever I needed release, I stopped what I was doing and told her to get on her knees for daddy, and she complied like a good girl, whatever the situation. She told me she loved being daddy's little fucktoy that he can use whenever he wanted. This soon escalated by my demanding to be pleased in public places. We'd be in a department store, shopping for panties, and just seeing her and how cute she was and knowing that she was my little girl made me crazy. I'd slip my hand into her panties and we'd soon be fucking in some obscure corner of the store. We once pulled off behind a church to fuck. She said she had to pee, and I told her little girls that can't hold it have to pee on the ground. So she squatted out there in this parking lot, naked as a newborn except for the ribbons, and started pissing. And the sight was so overwhelming that I told her to suck daddy's dick while she peed, and she complied while I rubbed her head and told her how much of a good girl she was.

This is some of the stuff we did. My sex life was fairly vanilla before her and now it feels like there's no going back.
>>
>>24609174
thats pretty much how it goes, once you open the box theres no going back
>>
>>24589253

NNJ 28 M

skype socforchan
>>
I've had this kink for a while. but have never really acted on it

I just love the idea of having a sweet little girl be dependent and affectionate toward me, just all the silly things a little can do make me feel really good.
Also being dominate in sex helps with the kink
I've never been able to find a girl near me that's into it, but have done some stuff online over the last couple of years
>>
feeling a bit down

my ideal daddy takes care of me, comforts me, fucks me hard and well so i don't want anyone else, and gives great aftercare. i've never had anyone give an appropriate reward/punishment system. i'd like to explore that.
>>
>>24610969
poor thing, care to talk?
>>
>>24585822
>ASL
26/M/STL

I'm so into both, depending on my mood. I'd love to be the daddy, or be dominated by a mother type figure too. I've had several vivid fantasies involving both. Will post them if anyone gives a shit.

I'm also super into the hypnotised girl fantasy too, but that's not ever going to happen unless it was roleplay obviously.
>>
31 M, I'm 6'4 and speak with a firm, stern voice.

I love having a little to nuture and teach, I'm a strict and unyielding daddy but I'm also very loving and caring as well.

I expect respect as much as I give it. But I'd love to have a little again.

I'm rather lonely these days, you see.
>>
>>24611033
if someone wants to talk, sure. leave contact?
>>
>>24612417
kik: goblue46200

I'll talk
>>
>>24612417
kik is thewalrusmancommeth
>>
Is mommy/boy stuff allowed here?
>>
>>24612876
You can try, but the most likely response is fat chance
>>
I like doing daddy dom stuff and I've done it a little bit. Most of my experience has been through online relationships and I really enjoy the nurturing and mentoring aspect. And I'm a sicko who likes being called daddy. It's pretty much the only dominant role I like to take.

25/male/Massachusetts, Kik me at mrcottus if anyone's interested. No brats, please.
>>
Is there/would the be any sort of interest in a brother/sister dynamic for this sort of relationship? I had talked to a friend of mine about this once, and apparently the dd/lg community that she frequented pretty much demonized one member for having that sort of dynamic. I know in the end it's up to the participating people as to what they like and don't like, but I'm just curious more than anything else to gauge interested in something Brother-Sister related, rather than Daddy-little.
>>
>>24613723
I think theres something for it, but its got to be less prevalent than ddlg, I dont see why anyone would give you a hard time over it
>>
>>24613723
tfw no cute imouto to give headpats
>>
i am 22. am i old enough to be "old" by an 18 year old girl's viewpoint? i have started to recognise the lucrative market of 18 to 22 year olds on tinder (as opposed to my usually targeted 23+ demographic) but I would really just like a girl that i can emotionally control to the point of near manipulation which leaves both of us feeling emotionally confused and apprehensive of strangers
>>
>>24613738
sounds fucked bud
>>
Kik: kurdtmorrison
Sex: Male

Mostly just looking for girls to talk to, whatever the hell happens happens. Friends, nudes, gf, roleplay, whatever. Preferably a rp partner or friend that could turn into more.

About: Musician/singer/rapper and artist with an interest in classic rock, indie, blues, electronic, metal, r&b, rap, and vaporwave. Steven Universe and Filthy Franktrash. Kinky af, collects vinyl, old soul, likes vintage stuff. Watches some anime.

Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, chubby girls, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, fantasies like rape play, cuckolding (fantasy only), And lots of others. And I mean lots. Will list them on kik!

Positive qualities: Very sweet, gentle, kind, caring, sensitive, good at singing, romantic, sensual, soft-spoken, funny, talented. Has a nice jaw line, etc

Negative qualities: Can have a temper, can get needy/clingy, can be a bit possessive, and can be very negative at times. Has anxiety and depression, along with paranoia and slight trust issues. Has a few morbid interests.

Side note: I adore women with flaws such as stretch marks, crooked teeth, cellulite, etc...
>>
>>24613723
I would do a brother/sister dynamic happily, myself.
>>
>>24587889

22/M

I'd be okay with non-sexual and diaper changing. But it would have to be completely non-sexual, I'm not into nursing.
>>
>>24594112
All of this sounds lovely, especially the abdl, cuddling, and occasional femdom
Might be late but I'd like to talk with you, send whatever method of communication you'd prefer [email protected]
>>
>>24594112
I enjoy that variety. Shame that it was a few days (PRACTICALLY YEARS) ago.
>>
File: IMG_20160515_152636.jpg (249KB, 960x1220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_152636.jpg
249KB, 960x1220px
37/m Canada/613

Rock solid viking and experienced dad

kik: stevemst4k
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.