[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women of /soc/, I have a question. How would you feel about dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1473992671906.jpg (68KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473992671906.jpg
68KB, 407x405px
Women of /soc/, I have a question. How would you feel about dating a guy who has no experience with women? Indifferent? Repulsed? Or would you even enjoy it?
>>
women of soc, are there any girls out there willing to cuck me over the internet? please feel free to respond.

btw this might sound like a troll but its not. im serious
>>
>>24585674
Depends on the girl downloading Meme cuck.

>location actually related
>>
>>24585674
I am curious about this response as well, also would girls dismiss me because I'm scrawny and tiny?
>>
>>24585674
Oh shit, FBF. Haven't seen him in a while.
>>
>>24585674
I dated a guy who gave me all his virginities. I took his kiss virginity, v-card, girlfriend card. He was really charismatic and cool but for some reason never had a GF. (he wasn't ugly either). And, to be honest, it was a huge turn off... when we FIRST tried to kiss, he tried giving tongue. Lol. It turned out to be okay.. we learned from each other.. and lasted a long time. But it is nice to have an experienced guy. But now I'm dating a man slut... and kinda miss the purity of my ex. Lol. Contradicting, I know.
>>
>>24586215
How or why did you break up?
>>
>>24585674
It is difficult. Most of my exs were inexperienced with women and most were only children. Bad combo, tbr. A lot of miscommunication and difficulties handling another person besides themselves. That, or they were too clingy and had 0 friends.

Would I ever date one again? No way. I'd rather just be single. Sorry if this was harsh.
>>
>>24587089
damn it, i have a fetish for being clingy. like im not actually a clingy person in all reality but it turns me on to rely on my partner for validation
>>
Depends - if he was like deluded and completely new the hole dating thing I'd feel like I would be dating a child however I find dating a man who was done everything and dated a lot of women repulsive and a massive turnoff
>>
>>24587126
wanna date?
>>
>>24587162
Post yer contact
>>
>>24587169
really? well what do you have/prefer?
>>
>>24587177
Kik
>>
>>24587189
ok
kik: dankherrdoktor
>>
>>24585674
In my experience, they don't take it well
>>
>>24585674
In term of virginity, I would love knowing that I was the one who was a certain guy's first sexual partner. In terms of dating, I would be indifferent. You never know that he might be a great guy with just a bit more experience.
>>
>>24585740
Haha that''s exactly my type
>>
>>24587229
Good to know there is hope haha
>>
They'd be indifferent because you're supposed to lie! Most women have ideals like the ones posted above but in truth not too many people really have the kind of experience(s) they've been shown/told.

"fake it t'll you make it" is the golden rule of dating as a guy.
>>
>>24586707
We graduated high school and moved in together. He got comfortable and just just hit cruise control on life. While I wanted to get our own apartment, get our own car, and go to college, while all he wanted to do was play vydia and shit. I would get invited to get togethers by co workers, and he didn't even wan to go. (I.e. Bowling and drinking) So one day, man slut comes into my store and asks me out on a date.. I told him I had a BF and maybe we can chill as friends. That didn't work out, I ended up breaking up with my BF. 4 years later I'm still with Man slut.
>>
My fiance had no prior experience before dating me. It was just whatever. He's good at sex so it doesn't bother me. I've dated people who have had no prior experience and they were totally awful at sex and took tips and constructive criticism as attacks on their manhood or whatever.
It totally depends on the person and how willing they are to learn.
>>
>>24585674
Potential to be annoyed. If the conversation is nice tho, would just avoid physical contact. Soz
>>
>>24585702
...U wot m8?
>>
I have done it and it's sort of nice but the last time I did he was NOT ready to have a relationship and since then I have leaned towards guys who know what they want.
>>
>>24589031
Joost?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.