[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MALE Help Thread. Males (or Females) talk about their issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: AddHT1479412714.jpg (393KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
AddHT1479412714.jpg
393KB, 1080x720px
MALE Help Thread.

Males (or Females) talk about their issues here, and we throw in helpful advice/perspective.
>>
File: Photo on 11-17-16 at 12.56 PM #2.jpg (118KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-17-16 at 12.56 PM #2.jpg
118KB, 1080x720px
Oh also, this is a Men's Rights thread.

I'm Chrishop, how's everybody else doing today?
>>
I met a girl that I've had a slight crush on since last year at a convention. It was a school club thing, so we got to go to an amusement park afterwards. She was alone, so I asked her to hang out with me, and we ended up having a fierce make out session in the men's bathroom. I told her I wasn't looking for a relationship, but she kept pushing me and made an effort to text me often. As soon as school started, she stopped texting me and stopped showing interest. I asked her if I could walk her to class and she said yes, but in a very monotone way. What is going on? Where did all that passion go?
>>
>>24580761
she got over you or maybe this new version of her is a clone
>>
File: prez1.jpg (199KB, 1152x687px) Image search: [Google]
prez1.jpg
199KB, 1152x687px
>>24580761
I'd say she just wanted to feel the high of being with a cute boy / being made to feel cute. Or maybe she was just testing the waters.

Something must have happened during school, and she might of been reminded somehow of what she really wants in life.

I don't think it had anything to do with you.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>24580713
Shadilay, chrishop.
Trump has been declared victorious. Even if you don't give up with this stuff, Trump will never recognize you. Bet you cried when he won, just do yourself a favor and quit being one of the biggest cucks in human history. I declare this thread OVER. In the name of KEK. The time of prissy retard liberals is over, go sit in your dark corner for decades to come.
>>
>>24580805
I voted for Trump.
>>
>>24580805
Stupid fuck you got BTFO LMFAO KILL YOURSELF YOU WASTE OF SPACE XD
>>
File: 1475032078352.gif (2MB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
1475032078352.gif
2MB, 512x448px
I have a hard time meeting girls that I click with.
I have very art-faggy hobbies, and am really turned on by alternative-looking girls with the short hair dyed unnatural colors. I don't mind people from different backgrounds as long as they don't fuck with me and declare war on my way of life.
I'm not really hardcore 1488 niggerdeath but I started to swing a bit to the right and started lifting weights/self-improvement and supported Trump when the sjw stuff started to get out of control, and now I'm unwelcome in the hip young people scene.
I try to avoid the MRA sour grapes mindset that women are all horrible shallow whores blah blah but I do feel a little frustrated sometimes and there's really nobody for me to to turn to
>>
>>24580773
>>24580785

But... She lost interest in 2 days? That doesn't make any sense to me. When I texted her last night, she was super enthusiastic, but really unresponsive the next day.. What is going on?
>>
File: Photo on 11-17-16 at 12.56 PM.jpg (116KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-17-16 at 12.56 PM.jpg
116KB, 1080x720px
>>24580852
>I have a hard time meeting girls that I click with.
Yeah me too. I just try to make friends with them first. I'm sure you do too. I think we should just keep meeting new people, hope one works out.

>I started to swing a bit to the right and started lifting weights/self-improvement and supported Trump when the sjw stuff started to get out of control.

This is why I voted for Trump and sorta lean a bit right.

>and now I'm unwelcome in the hip young people scene.
Oh, how I know this feels. Maybe let them know you're not against them.

>I try to avoid the MRA sour grapes mindset that women are all horrible shallow whores blah blah but I do feel a little frustrated sometimes and there's really nobody for me to to turn to

That's what i'm here for, so Men have somebody to turn to.
Notice however, you'll never see me insult women, but i'll still help men who do.
Good job avoiding the sour grapes, they ruin the movement, but the only thing we can do is help them out.

Feel free to find these posts anytime, and share your POV.

>>24580888
She's not honest to begin with.
She'll message you when it suits the emotions, but the moment she's happy in other areas, she doesn't want you to think you two can love each other.
Everybody does this, not just women.
But I think, deep down, you know it's not working out.

This isn't your fault, this isn't her fault. You two just don't click.

Bird of Feather flock together, the more similar you are to him/her, the more likely you are to be together. You need to see eye to eye.
>>
>>24580919
wow i look sleepy
>>
what's the deal with this fragile looking little queer? tired of seeing his faggot face.
>>
>>24580944
What do you take issue about?
>>
>>24580888
Why the fuck do you care? You arent looking for a relationship you clearly just want to fuck her or whatever so kill yourself.
>>
i feel really sad all the time.

i had srs but regret it. i miss being trap. i hate my new genitals. they look fine but its not me.

how do i start feeling better
>>
File: Photo on 11-17-16 at 1.11 PM.jpg (108KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-17-16 at 1.11 PM.jpg
108KB, 1080x720px
>>24581092
Those who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.

1. Applaud yourself for having the fucking guts to attempt to alter yourself in aims to make yourself happy

2. Realize it's nothing more than a mistake, and maybe save up to fix it.

Shit happens dude, you did your best, and that's all you can do.
>>
>>24581127
omg this actually made me feel better. lmfao

THANKS
Yah, you're right. I really am going to keep striving for happiness.
>>
>>24581144
No problem.
Your life matters to me.
>>
Anybody else have problems they'd like to talk about?
>>
How do you guys present yourselves to women?

I mean, you have to put yourself out there, take the initiative and be assertive. That's a given.
Self-promoting and talking about how awesome you are is kinda hard for me. It seems arrogant and full of yourself. I feel like I'm the complete package and have a lot to offer- I thought my good qualities should speak for themselves: I'm in my late 20s, good job, no criminal record, artistic, physically fit, not disfigured, balance of toughness and sensitivity. I feel like I should be slaying, but it seems like most of the women I deal with don't have the patience to see them out.
It's weird how some dudes can be complete deadbeats and yet have a magnetism to them
>>
>>24581390
Im a semi attractive dude with no social skills or interests or hobbies. What do?

Specifically, how/where do i meet new people (girls in particular ofc)?
>>
>>24581401
on the other hand, you look at our president-elect- He has this arrogant quality to him, that both repulses people and causes others to admire him, to be drawn to his power. He backs that up by being successful by conventional standards, like any good boy who stayed on the straight and narrow path, and yet also has that animal magnetism that typically occurs in antisocial personalities

I want to have that magnetism, but I don't want to be an antisocial piece of shit, but I easily get into autistic overanalytic mode
>>
File: 362538_f520.jpg (41KB, 520x406px) Image search: [Google]
362538_f520.jpg
41KB, 520x406px
>>24580713
I'm always paranoid about having stds or about my health in general. I'm only 22 but I'm neurotic about it to where I'll emotionally shut down in the middle of the day thinking about what I could have or what fate has in store for me. I'm really fucking poor so getting tested after having sex every single time is just not realistic. I have spent close to 400 dollars of my own money just in gas to get to the closest clinic in the past 6 months. I'll get tested for stds more then normal check ups as well. Having a check up scares me to death, I would rather jump out of a plane then have a doctor check me for anything out of the ordinary. I don't know what to do. It's been happening more and more recently with the more girls I go out with. It really sucks because, duh I love having sex like any normal human but its after the fact that the anxiety cripples me.
>>
>>24581401
>>24581417
(also you here) >>24581417

What I tend to do is befriend them first.

"You don't have to try to be their friends, just have to want to". If she's not your best friend, there is no point to actually dating her.

Look for similarities in personality, the closer you two are alike, the better chances you have at dating.

What I do when in your shoes, is go to a coffee shop or some social place and try to make friends with some of the males there.
If there are females in that social group, you befriend them as well.

If you don't like the males in the group, the chances are, you won't like the girls either.

>>24581452
Maybe you should research the best ways to prevent the infection, or only have sex with people who trust. I'm not the casual sex type male.
>>
>>24581452
(2/2) this is an issue I have no clue how to help you with.

but we can stay and work on it together if you'd like.
>>
>>24581489
Thanks for the replies man. This paranoia is killing me.
>>
>>24581521
It's such a unique problem too.
I wonder how it can be solved.
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 1280x960px
>>24580713
I'm very sexy
>>
>>24581541
Jokes aside, i'd say you look really good.
>>
File: tumblr_ofkx7pFukl1vwuifgo1_400.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofkx7pFukl1vwuifgo1_400.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>24581479
wat if i just wanna fuck them

I mean, some day I want to settle down in a nice committed relationship, but right now I want to play the field while I still have my youth. If there is some chemistry there and it blossoms into something more meaningful, then great, but I missed out on all of highschool and college, and only have had a handful of unsatisfying experiences since then.
I do kegels and lift and run, mostly for health, but also so I can be in prime condition to deliver the highest-quality fucc on the market. I'm ready to go, ready to fukken tear shit up.
Surely there are girls out there who want the same thing? I see all these chicks who talk about how being slutty is empowering and all that, and yet how de white mon is pure ebil (and yet, they have fucked up nazi rape fantasies that I could halp fulfill)

I just want to cut through all the nonsense.
>>
File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 10.01 PM.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 10.01 PM.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
>>24581548
desu, I just ask them flat out, and let them consent.

-- Scenario 1: --

Me: "Hey, wanna dress up in school uniforms and fuck?"

Her: No ._.

Me: No problem, all good.

[No sex occurs, we stay on good terms]

-- Scenario 2: --

Me: "Hey, wanna dress up in school uniforms and fuck?"

Her: "Hey yeah, actually i've wanted to try that."

Me: Cool!

[Sex occurs, we stay on good terms]

---

Note: Yes, Scenario 2 has worked for me with many people.
>>
bump for those who need it.
>>
I hate my life and I'm slowly spiraling out of control.
>>
>>24582271
Why is it?
>>
>>24582290
I got married too young and my wife left me, oh well that's just lame.

I am young and away from my family. I see all my friends back home doing shit that I wish I could do. I'm learning a difficult language and I just did awful on the most recent test and Im unprepared for the continuation of it.

I see other people with their lives together, and their relationships, and I've just become depressed. I'm a fucking goblin in my home.
>>
File: 1454545945683.jpg (88KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1454545945683.jpg
88KB, 2048x1365px
I made some magazine cover samples today. i also have to draft up some poster designs
http://imgur.com/a/ZUhCw
hope you like them desu
>>
>>24580713
Any thing for some one whose not had any ambition as long as he can remember? I don't have any desore to work out regardless of my overweight body, don't feel at all like I should persue any dream if I even had one and constantly have no energy to even get out of bed some times.
>>
I've trust issues, and I think a generally mild paranoia and suspicion of other People including my close family. Its at a point that every time I'm at a stoplight my first thought is that the person next to me might just shoot me through the window...I hate it. I can't connect with people because I'm not only thinking they Will believe I'm being disingenuous but that everything the person is telling me is lying to me with some agenda.

Plus My best friend died two years ago but I couldn't tell anyone about her at all because of how we met, in addition to our complicated relationship.
>>
I am emotionally numb. My girlfriend moved and I was trying to get hookups to pass time and slept with my ex which I dated for over a year and I have tried tinder and badoo anything to get friends because I have nothing to look forward too in the morning. I am a victim of self harm and am trying so hard to not relapse...
These threads keep me going it makes me feel great with compliment threads and everything. How do I makes friends that are good for me...
>>
>>24582359
Are you indecisive, by chance?
>>
>>24582421
does not sound mild :( Not to be that person but maybe go to a doctor?
>>
i am v lonely and for some inexplicable reason only way to get human interaction is thru dating, and so i do that and the boys are all awful people. and i hate saying no but its not what i want, i just want friends. there is nothing i wouldnt do for a good best friend. is that too selfish to ask for?
>>
>>24580713
>Male
>Issues

Pick one
>>
>>24582504
Just get into a hobby, it can be whatever - bouldering, yoga classes, traveling meet-ups, etc. If you're dating it's expected it will move into something romantic. With hobby groups, they'll eventually have integration meetings where you can hang out apart from the hobby itself.
>>
im 19. I'm a diagnosed sperg, among some other things. I've been a NEET since I graduated HS. I don't know what to do with myself, I have 0 stress tolerance. am considering killing myself to escape being forced into something stressful.
>>
I'm terrible at picking up guys and flirting or telling when a guy is flirting with me.

Only one guy I knew was flirting with me when he grinded on me on the dance floor. Also I'm a furry and most prospective partners ain't too keen on it.
>>
File: 0dhdujs7.jpg (39KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
0dhdujs7.jpg
39KB, 335x525px
I have changed my outside looks a lot over the past years. would like feedback on where I am now. what kind of guy etc, first impression, improvements, what you expect on a date...

>>24582548
you are still very young. give yourself some time and space. just give yourself a little push and try and research stress reduction techniques. meditation etc. if it is serious, then get therapy, don't be too proud to accept help. doing so is a sign of being mature
>>24582422
self harm sounds serious. how about some self help groups? any hobby you enjoy? join a meetup about it or a class. people will come
>>
>>24582612

I have tried groups when I was younger it singled me out and made me a target. I need a friend. Just one would be fine
>>
>>24582612
Pretty chill definitely would get along with. You lookwhat like you have a few good stories
>>
>>24582633
dont let some bad experiences in the past define you. friends dont fall from the sky
>>
File: 2352636643.jpg (130KB, 799x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2352636643.jpg
130KB, 799x1040px
This is my sisters ass. I fantasize about her a lot. Sadly there's not much I can do that wouldn't ruin the family relationship or get me in trouble. What do you guys think?
>>
>>24582482
Well, it's not like I don't know that it aounds, what, schizo? I understand that there isn't anyone who is actually going to point a gun at me, so I ignore it. I'd hate to be one of those people who can't handle their own brain w/out help.
>>
>>24583352
About her ass or your situation? Here 6/10. Yours? Try not to think about it. Associate her in your thoughts with unsexy things is the best I can do. That sort of shit, either a rebuked advance or a welcome one, will destroy your family.
>>
Alright so a while back I started talking to this girl. I was really into her like I would think about her everyday and could only imagine what it would be like to have her as my gf. Fast forward to about 2 months ago and now we're bf and gf. The thing is it's not what I expected it to be. About a month after getting together she stopped taking care of herself, she let herself go, started dressing trashy, and sometimes has really bad hygiene like bad breath from not brushing her teeth. At this point I honestly feel like I'm no longer attracted to her physically or emotionally. I really want to break up with her but, she has really bad depression and anxiety and she's like so in love with me and I just don't know what to do. Has anybody ever been through something similar?
tl;dr : wanted a gf, got a gf, don't want a gf anymore.
>>
>>24583935
When you you say dressing trashy, is it in just dumpy clothes?

I figure the lack of hygene and general disregard for appearance is symptomatic of the bad mental place she's prone to. I've had my fair share of depression episodes and know that shit like that is first to go, as is general health. Has she been depressed lately, or off a medication?
>>
>>24580761
Well, maybe she wanted a relationship and you didn't want that. So, it might be that she is protecting herself from getting hurt. I respect that.

Be careful. Emotions are delicate.
>>
>>24580852
My boyfriend is like this and I'm an artsy type. Don't get discouraged. You'll find someone compatible sooner or later. Just don't go throwing politics around. Politics and religion are never fun topics unless there is a neutral standing.

You sound nice, so there is def hope.
>>
>>24580713
Where are all the qt's that like watching musicals
>all these doggy snapchat filters
>where are the plain girls at?
>>
One time some asshole wandered into a thread and said that I was a horrible person for supporting circumcision and denying men's rights.
But I don't support circumcision.
Uncut penises are literally my fetish.
The guy singled me out and literally put words in my mouth. I never said a single thing about circumcision, men's rights, or penises at all. I was talking about animals and music.
What a fucking jerk.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.