[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up 1st date thread 2 Alright, now I'm more confused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 21421.jpg (63KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
21421.jpg
63KB, 760x428px
Fucked up 1st date thread 2

Alright, now I'm more confused than anything else

Basically everyone told me not to apologize, and a few even said to wait a few days before texting period

I didn't listen and sent a full on actual apology, and later got a response saying it was alright
Then I spazzed out and sent literally 6 texts basically saying sorry for being so spazzy, I really like you etc

Went to sleep

Woke up with response of a giant length continuing to say its ok, and her agreeing to start over, and asked me questions about mself

Sent a text an hour later (I had my phone off so no idea when she sent it)

No response all day, about an hour ago sent "How late they got you working lol" since I know she works on top of class, and I've noticed she only ever texts late at night
Alright /adv/, I really don't know what to make of this
I was too pushy for sex when we were on our first date, then I spazzed out over text repeatedly, and through all of this she seems to be alright, even when I literally broke down and said the cliche (but I really meant it) "most girls only care about partying, only listen to pop music, only talk about the same place everyone else on campus came from" (we are both from rural areas)

After all this and she seems to still be cool with me

Soooooo, what am I supposed to make of this?
Like can I expect to have a convo going on sometime tonight? Is she just fucking with me? Is this gonna turn into a "lets be friends" thing?

Extremely confused right now
>>
Jesus christ you're autistic.
>>
>>24578345
Yeah I know

After literally everything that's happened I don't think "how late they got you working lol" would kill anything
>>
>>24578351
With that much you're right.

Just a tip: over apologizing is bad in general. Unless someone is genuinely upset or angry at you, it's better not to bring it up.
>>
>>24578377
Well that's what everyone else said, but I felt like it was the elephant in the room that had never been properly addressed, yeah I'd brought it up and said sorry but never on the level I should have

I can't really explain the spazzing the followed, but somehow someway she actually responded to that with a legit paragraph (like we used to text) saying it was alright, saying she was cool with starting over, and was asking me about myself

I have no way of knowing when she sent that cause I had my phone off and with this thing it reads it as being sent as soon as the phone comes back on

I waited just barely under an hour and sent a straight up normal response, answered what she was asking, asked some about her

At 930 I sent the how late thing

No response yet

I know she stays up super late and seems to be busy until late at night, so maybe she just hasn't gotten around to it yet

Maybe its all over and she was just fucking with me or trying to be nice or something I dunno
>>
File: passing time.jpg (179KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
passing time.jpg
179KB, 960x540px
I think the best answer is who the hell knows
I acted like a real spazz and put a lot of strain on her, its incredible she has continued to interact with me at all

Even people I'm friends with sometimes take ages to respond, sometimes they never respond at all, then another day I'll text them and they are as cool as cool can be without missing a beat

I'm not gonna send her anything at all unless she texts me or whatever, if I get to friday night and still never got anything I'll just ask her what she's doing
I know one thing's for sure, I will never fuck up this badly with a girl ever again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-17-00-10-37.png (138KB, 1080x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-17-00-10-37.png
138KB, 1080x1505px
latest update

I feel strangely calm
>>
The best relationship advice I ever got was..

"You aren't her top priority, don't make her yours."

Essentially, it's probable that you aren't even in her top three potential partners, especially considering how the date panned out.

I did what you're doing for months, OP, then I gradually learned to flip a situation & see it from a girl's perspective. How would you react to this kind of desperation if the roles were reversed?

I know it's hard, but forget this girl for the time being. Chalk it up to a learning experience and start talking to other girls to fill the time. You HAVE to understand that it's a numbers game. The more active conversations you have running at any given point, the better your odds.

Hope this helps.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.