[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMWF Social Group! Asian Male White or Western Female If y

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Cute-Korean-boy-_t3tw.jpg (81KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Korean-boy-_t3tw.jpg
81KB, 800x548px
AMWF Social Group!

Asian
Male
White or Western
Female

If you fit this group, come on in to make some friends. We talk on Discord, sometimes Skype as a group, Kik on the go, and sometimes we hold events and movie nights. We also game together, bitch and complain together, debate, and we just generally make a small community for ourselves.

Discord temp pass:
https://discord.gg/w4CmX

Rules are pinned under Announcements in Discord, and I will post them down below as well.
>>
File: 4chan AMWF.png (93KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
4chan AMWF.png
93KB, 880x880px
RULES:
1. You should start talking within 24 hours in the group you have joined or you may be kicked out. It is okay if you get busy, but if you are a flake from the start then chances are you will never be active. You should fill out an introduction form as soon as you can, also.

2. Do not harass any of the members. This includes repeatedly spamming someone, saving pictures and posting them online, threatening, sending unsolicited nudes, etc. Violation of this rule will get you banned.

3. In the Discord you are to keep anything with nudity strictly in the Lewd section. No lewd pictures in Kik. Introductions channel is for filling stuff out, and New People is for chatting about your intros, etc.

4. Absolutely no gore. You can post links to gore-related things if there is no gore preview and you say it is gore with the link. Violating this repeatedly will get you banned.

5. Most importantly, be respectful to other members. This is not just a circle jerk or dating sim. You can find a date or hookup here, but follow rule #2. If you want to send or receive lewdies, you must announce so in the 'lewd' channel of Discord, or ask someone if they would like to receive/give. Asking repeatedly when they said no is harassment and will get you banned.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>24573387
No thanks, how about you?
>>
Hello i am a trans grill that identifies as a white girl. Can injoin your sekret club?
>>
>>24573422
No.
>>
The Asian guy thread is kill ; ;
>>
Is this an Asian Guy General thread? Because like. I feel like the asian dudes are put off by the advertisement for groups being the main topic. Some wish to stay anonymous methinks. Either way, bumping for asian qts.
>>
File: asdasdas.jpg (665KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdas.jpg
665KB, 1080x1920px
Does talk have to involve using a mic all the time? I don't mind but don't have a dedicated mic for my desktop atm
>>
>>24573907
No, you can just type, or listen and type to respond to us. Completely up to you.

>>24573890
Nah. Although I like that thread when it pops up. I run this group, specifically called AMWF Social Group. I refrained from advertising in the Asian guy general thread so I wouldn't derail them, cause that's kind of a dick move. But everyone is free to talk about Asia and Asians in general here!
>>
>>24573929
Wait so can I then make an Asian Guy General separate from this? Cause like. I just want qts, and slide into their DMs only if they are okay with that.
>>
>>24573939
Go for it.
Also feel free to join my group. We could always use new members. We have plenty of qts.
>>
>>24573947
I already am lol, ay yo, this is AJ.
>>
>>24573939
Also Asian take over of soc, I'm totally okay with this ; 3
>>
>>24573953
We can straight up rule here
>>
File: photofrg.jpg (2MB, 3064x3745px) Image search: [Google]
photofrg.jpg
2MB, 3064x3745px
Bump
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
https://discord.gg/bWcYmcE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.