[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anon, how do you like my slutty little body? It's just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4Chan.png (319KB, 522x448px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan.png
319KB, 522x448px
Hey Anon, how do you like my slutty little body? It's just dying to be used!

Please tell me how you would use me
>>
Well, the yard needs a mow. We've got to either rake up all of these leafs and put them by the side of the road for collection, or mulch them with the mower.
Do me a favor, when you go to mow, start on the right side this time so that the debris is kicked to the right, instead of just continually making a larger pile of leaf refuse. It's not a big deal if it's just grass, but I could see it being problematic this time of year.
Thanks.
Please also don't forget to put on some pants first, alright?
>>
>>24571233
Brilliant!
>>
Side yard could probably use a mow as well, but you're not going to be able to do that with the push mower. We've got that stand & ride one out in the garage, I'll make sure it's gassed up and ready, just let me know when, I don't want to leave it out for too long because it might rain later.
>>
>>24571267

Pants are not part of the arrangement.
>>
>>24571267
You got a great sense of humor!
>>
I assumed doing my yard work was obvious, so I won't mention it.

I'm gonna fuck you up the ass.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.